THAT'S RIGHT. LET'S DO THIS.

If you have a character whose story you wanna tell, past or future, through group RP, offer 'em up here, and we'll try to coordinate;

We can take turns having RPs meant to expose part of our character's story. Basically we're making a commitment to be long term RP partners, each of us starting RPs meant to develop each other's characters while dragging each other into our stories.

My trainers are Lore Mimameidr, an androgynous traveler who works as a researcher (not a pokemon researcher) working mainly with micro-organisms.

In her childhood, she established a certain connection with a certain dream eating pokemon, which disappeared at some point. Some day I'll reintroduce that wild pokemon as a character in this shop (I have enough points from working to guarantee I can get said pokemon xD), so long-term RP partners will probably get dragged into a very strange encounter. I'd rather Lore's plot not begin right away though. It'll be more fun to start it once our characters know each other better, whether they like each other or not!

Secondly, my other trainer Kirin Delastre you'll probably only ever meet online, but she can accompany your characters as a helpful onlinefriend/hacker/hologram presence wherever you've got an internet/phone connection. I'll always be happy to have Kirin digitally accompany your trainer~ They can even know your character as a penpal/online friend already for a number of years of your choosing. I can also get Kirin a pokemon who can teleport so that they can bring you things or teleport you, too, should it be necessary.

As for wild pokemon, I have a few I'd love to have more adventures with. One of them's a Deoxys who needs to find some wild pokemon friends to crew up with for a QUEST!
YEAHRRR