Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Other worlds
Agrabah Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 7:41 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 3:57 am
kalenakeeper

TheRealKiru

Eric landed his gummi ship outside the main town of Agrabah and opened the cockpit. He hopped out and stretched his arms. "Welcome to Agrabah, home of turbans and sand," he said sarcastically to himself.  

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 6:33 am
kefkadragon

TheRealKiru

X wasn't a good flyer, as soon as the door opened she quickly left the ship to catch her breath.

"I don't fly too good." she said trying to keep from getting sick.
She looked around to try to find her bearings, however she didn't spend too much time within the city itself.

She looked around, she could see several places already where she had a hand in 'unsolved' murders.

"I...erm...I don't think the tree will be here." she said
"in this area at least."

She started to climb the area looking for something.

2 berserker nobodies appeared while X was looking for something.

((Ok, this real quick, X can still summon nobodies, not always under her control though))  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 4:20 pm
kalenakeeper

TheRealKiru

Eric almost summoned his keyblade as the beserkers came. He relaxed after a moment and looked to X. "Sorry kid, relflexes," he said. Eric took a look around town. "You're probably right. The trees, if any, are probably a bit further out into the desert. We could probably comb the place from the sky," he looked at X struggling to maintain her balance. "On second thought, maybe not. We'll be safer with the two big guys watching us anyway. You can control them right?" he said somewhat nervously.  

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 5:57 pm
kefkadragon

TheRealKiru

X jumped onto the ground and looked up at the beserkers.
"uh...."
She turned to the beserkers.

"weapons sky high."

The beserkers raised their weapons.

"And down again."

The beserkers lowered their weapons

She turned to Eric and Alex
"I....erm....I guess so....I used to use them to cause mischief and to get away from keybladers....its been too long since I actually used them."

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 7:30 pm
kalenakeeper

TheRealKiru

Eric chuckled. "That's so awesome. Now we've got two giant things to make my job easier. I'd suggest you make them dance, but we have a job to do right now," he said looking out to the desert. "We've got a long, dry road ahead of us,"  

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50

TheRealKiru
Vice Captain

Shy Capitalist

5,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2015 7:07 am
kefkadragon

kalenakeeper

Alex jumped out of the gummi ship before realizing how hot it was out. "Geez. It's freaking hot out here." He said, wiping some sweat from his forehead and watching X. "Neat."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 3:41 pm
TheRealKiru

kalenakeeper

Eric sighed, "I always preferred the cold. Anyway, there's an area outside town with plants. We just have to head through the bazaar. Heartless apparently frequent there when they do show up in towns. The stalls also tend to explode if they get hit to much for some reason. We can head to the cave of wonders if the tree isn't there," he said.
We'll stick out like sore thumbs here. I doubt we'll have any human resistance though. Some passing glares here and there, but nobody wanting to kill us aside from the heartless, he thought.  

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50

TheRealKiru
Vice Captain

Shy Capitalist

5,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 8:36 pm
kefkadragon

kalenakeeper

Alex hid underneath Eric's shadow for shade, beginning to pant from the intense heat.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 8:42 pm
kefkadragon

TheRealKiru

((I am so glad to be out of the hospital. Im exhausted....and all my rp characters got cranky...))

X nodded and climbed back up and pulled down what looked to be water skins.
"These hold water. They were magicked by Xavior to work with anyone whom is with me....since he was a ice element, he needed this to survive.....and this" she pulls out a tan umbrella.

"He tried to freeze this place but the heat kept messing up his spells, so he sent me to destroy everything...." she sighed.

"we have a long way to go. Mabye we do have to go into the so called 'cave of wonders', but there should be a oasis several miles from here, that's where the tree should be."

X seemed to know a lot about this land, as if she was tapping into her nobody memories. They seemed to bother her but she knew she was safe with Alex and Eric, this calmed her.

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 1:39 pm
kalenakeeper

TheRealKiru

(good to see you back)

Eric nodded and took a water skin. "Despite being a super evil jerk, at least Xavior was prepared," He craned his neck and looked to Alex. "Stay there as long as you need. I'll be able to handle it," he said smiling. He looked back to X. "You seem know the area more than we do. Lead the way if you must, otherwise you can just tell me where to go while I walk ahead of you," he said. Eric stretched his arms. Damn, I think Lawrence more desert appropriate apparel in the dorm. Oh well, It shouldn't be to bad right? he thought.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 5:46 pm
kefkadragon

TheRealKiru

X nodded to what Eric said.
"yeah...the only problem with both areas is that they move.....and I only know what I know because...." she rubbed behind her head

"its like im feeding off the heart of the world, but not harming it, just getting information....there are a few worlds I can't do that to....like Tagonia....the other Eric wouldn't kill me but he'd stop me. Im not sure if im still hated on that world..." she seemed sad.

A berserker knelt down to X whispering into her ear.

X looked a little surprised. She looked at Eric and Alex
"they said they could carry us to the oasis, but no further. If we have to go to the cave of wonders, we are on our own.......mostly. I think im getting some of my nobody power back....heartless and nobodies under my control....its frightening..." she seemed scared.

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

TheRealKiru
Vice Captain

Shy Capitalist

5,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2015 10:34 am
kalenakeeper

kefkadragon

"I don't think so." Alex replied to X, still in Eric's shadow. "I think Reiko can give us a pass. She's pretty nice about it. I wonder what she's up to." He look around the sandy wastes of the world before X whimpered. Protectively, Alex stepped out of the shade and by X to put an arm around her to calm her down. "C'mon. You're strong, X. Like us. You can stay X and force that nobody part back down."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2015 10:40 am
kefkadragon

TheRealKiru

A berserker opened up the umbrella giving a lot of shade.

X looked at Alex. He could see she was afraid. She hugged him tight, she looked at her hand feeling something weird, there was darkness coming off her hand. Something was wrong. She released him from the hug and immediately put her hand away.

"lets go....before we die of heat" she said.

The berserkers led the way to the oasis where there were several trees, a pond, everything that a desert dweller rarely saw.

She looked around for the plant finding it, but way out of her reach.
"up there." she pointed with her good hand.

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2015 6:20 pm
kalenakeeper

TheRealKiru

Eric looked up to the tree. "We need red stuff from it right?" he asked approaching the tree. "I got this," he said as he wrapped his arms around the tree and began climbing it. He reached the top and patted his pockets. He quietly cursed at their emptiness. He looked down to X and Alex. "Either of you have a jar on you? We need something to transport this stuff in," he said.  
Other worlds

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff