Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The Group Hangout~ [Multiplayer Roleplays]
The World Of Heroes (Accepting/Starting) Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AsianBro87

Virtuous Cleric

2,700 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 1:53 pm
This story is based on a few different books I read. All credit goes to them.

Prologue

User Image
The story of Heroes, is a strange tale. Long ago, in a distant world they're resides two worlds. One to be of Humanity and the other Fantasy. Both worlds have collided and are calling to each other for help and plea. Many have join the cause of traveling to each of the worlds to prevent the destruction of there race of being erased from existence. But that was just a small tale to keep little children to sleep. Many parents still remember of those days where they had to fight for a cause. The protection of their families and the world they called home. Nowadays the worlds started to separate, both worlds were peaceful again. With that both worlds were safe from the darkness that chained them together in a heated battle for survival. But now, after a Millennium they are called out once more. The Darkness that was hoped to be destroyed came back, and now it wants the universe. Heroes of the old and new, if you hear this sound we make. Take it and raise your moral. We are in need of heroes once again. Do you approve? Yes or No.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2015 11:27 am
What is the Threat of these two worlds?

The darkness is a simple thing, what we are surrounded by is not but the stars and the dark eery sky. But what makes the darkness alive? It is the thoughts of fear and emotions. Wars, deaths, remorse. Regrets and Vengeance. Heroes are not gods, they have emotions, feelings and regrets. As well Demons and Monsters that live in the Fantasy world, all are the same, they hold something dear and hate. Darkness only resides in all of us and takes the form of what we are scared to see. Molding it into a Being, it takes life and breathes just as we do. As it steals the darkness in our hearts it begins to grow stronger and starts to become more intelligent. Just as the old have fought even peace is not safe from the feelings we have towards each other. Strong emotions will feed the darkness even hope cannot sustain its thirst for conquest. It has taken form of a being who lives in all of us. It is us that we are facing and it's even harder to even face if not even knowing what it could hold against us. We are not safe....

AsianBro87

Virtuous Cleric

2,700 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Trader 100

AsianBro87

Virtuous Cleric

2,700 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2015 11:45 am
What Still stands in both worlds.

The City of Central New York and Tokyo still stand. Facing the hardships of what had come. The darkness has taken everything and only few still stand to see another day. About 6,500,000 still reside in New York as 4,700,923 still reside in Tokyo. After the battle, few Heroes started to make a truce towards the two left standing cities and Countries. By working together they were able to recreate a place where everyone was able to live in harmony, just enough to support each other until all the cities were back up and running.

In the fantasy world, Velemis and Dragsdale were the only two kingdoms that were still left standing against the darkness. Magistrates began to work on rebuilding the other kingdoms as the soldiers were put to work by clearing out the falling debris as farmers were asked to supply the species with what little they could spare.

You may not realize how much they have lost, but you might feel their pain in some sort of nostalgic way. Many gravestones were carved with the names of each civilian as well species. Not all heroes lived, and there heroics were pledged by each of there families. Some have committed suicide some have committed evil deeds just to survive in this hellish world. Many have become Mercenaries for hire, some became bandits. Not all stay as heroes, because of the tragedy, they were force to become who they are now. And that is why the Darkness is becoming stronger. Even if you don't hear the sound we make, you could make a big difference by raising moral to those who can. Keep hope alive. The Light will soon be upon us. As we pray for peace once again.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2015 12:00 pm
A New Dawn Has Arrived

Story

You are just a normal being, you choose what race or lifestyle you wish to be. But you start in what kingdom or city. By choosing one of the kingdoms and cities that is your home. That is the place you grew up and you know the tragedy oh to well. You may have been told of the stories of your parents triumphant or others losses. But you still feel that things can be changed by facing ahead. You have the heart of a hero, Just as time was told in the scriptures of Talimin, the being who summoned the people to arms the species to battle, he who stand firm with them as they faced the upcoming darkness head on and prevailed. He knew the darkness was hiding and waiting for the day to overcome his seat of power. Talimin left a scroll to each of the cities and kingdoms to one day, they will know and be prepared for the last battle of survival. Heroes are needed and so are species. But what connects us together is not the brotherhood or crusaders, it is the hope we have shared and gain together by fighting what we treasure most. The darkness is starting to awaken, it is time to stand and fight!

AsianBro87

Virtuous Cleric

2,700 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Trader 100

AsianBro87

Virtuous Cleric

2,700 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2015 12:09 pm
Here are the races that you can choose from.

> Anything <

Whether you are an Angel of Blood or Demon by heart, any race is available to any of you who join's the cause. You can be a Dragon who can transform into a human, you can be a Spirit who lost its body but still holds great power to fight back. The choices are for you to choose who you wish to be in this world. You can even be a human and fight with what technology you created. It does not matter to me what contraption you make. It can even shoot out lasers if you wanted to. But darkness is not a matter of substance, it is the being that wont be petrified by a glare, technology might have its uses, but can it really stand against something that can destroy it by just using its hand. All forms of magic or power can be subdued by its power. For it has something that can change the course of time around. Be on your toes, it is not weak like it was back then. It has been growing since the dawn of time. Now do you feel the fear it holds, if you do not. Then face it with everything you have. It has a weakness but only Talimin knows of it. Where is he now, is in the Far world of the Gods. A separate world that is in the middle of the two worlds. Once the world has collided he will Descend and fight alongside with everyone but for now, You will need to fight till that day comes.

But no one knows the day he will descend, it could be a year or 3. Depending on the two worlds that collide into one. But do not give in, This might be the day where the darkness is finally vanquished or the worlds might be destroyed. It stands with you. Do you fight? or Die trying?

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2015 12:25 pm
Rules

PROS:
Put R&U in your pm. To notify me that you have read the rules that I laid out to you. Also place a heart to show you care for the Heroes who have fought and died. So you may see another day and breathe. Because we honor the fallen for their deeds and Duty. hahaha I said Duty. But it's up to the living to pick up there tabs. So stay strong. As they did.

Follow the Terms of Service also known as T.o.S

Be Respectful to each other. <-

When pming me your Profile, share with me a bit of there past history. Something I like to read and know about the character you made. I'll give you a bonus for that little tid bit. You will notice it in your profile once it's put up.

PG.13 Is a must. You may have romance, but going any further i request of you to take it somewhere else then here.

CONS:

No God Modding if you may, I rather not have people have powers that can nullify others, whether if you are a God, you will lose your immortality once you stand on the battlefield whether you hover off the ground or fly around you lose it, You will not gain your Immortality until the story is finished.

No Cybering - If I see anything like this in your post I will notify you with a Yellow card. If you do it again it will be a red card and that would mean a immediate Removal from the RP. So if you must do it, do it somewhere else where I can't see or Gaia online can't see. I might be harsh about this, but its No no.

No Spamming or Advertising - You can advertise with your signature. That's an all right thing with me. But don't spam either.

No Killing without permission from anyone. - If you are given the permission to kill someones character you are allowed but notify me about it second. But even so you can make 2 characters at most. When they die you can make 2 more.

Just because i didn't add any weakness to the profile doesn't mean you don't have one. Everyone has one and every race has one as well. Humans die all the same but have diseases, as Races have weakness to the elements as well there weak points. Dragons might have hard scales but there stomach is there weak point. It's a bit more tender down there as there wings can be as well.  

AsianBro87

Virtuous Cleric

2,700 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Trader 100

AsianBro87

Virtuous Cleric

2,700 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2015 12:35 pm
Your Profile

[b]Are you a Hero or a Minion of the Darkness?:[/b]
[b]What is your name?: [/b]
[b]Tell me about yourself: [/b] (Explain your character's Personality.)
[b]What is your sexual Orientation?:[/b]
[b]What is your Age?:[/b]
[b]Are you a Boy or a Girl?:[/b]
[b]What will you be carrying into this battle?:[/b]
-
-
-
-
(I gave you 4 slots, whether its a gun or rifle or a sword or bow is up to you, but you must also have ammo or Quiver in one of the slots. Things don't magically appear unless you have a power that allows it. Like a dimension bag or rift. But you will only get these if you give me a good past history, the choices I put into your slots make sure you understand you will not get the one you want. There random.)
[b]What is in your Hand?: [/b]
[b]What is in your other Hand?:[/b]
[b]Do you have any sort of Element?: [/b](1)
[b]What Power does it hold?: [/b](1)
[b]What Ability can it muster from?:[/b] (4)
[b]Give me a History check of yourself: [/b](Your Biography, a story that tells about you. But this does not go to the bonus, this is just a story background.)
Your Picture will be needed to identify you:
[b]What Race are you?: [/b](3)
(The Benefits of a race is determined by the race you choose. Whether its a Dragon or Demon, you all have benefits, as well Humans too.)
[b]What is your Battle Cry?:[/b] (Link a song here.)
[b]User name:[/b] (Who made this Profile Character.)

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2015 12:58 pm
The Heroes!

Are you a Hero or a Minion of the Darkness?: Hero
What is your name?: Novariam
Tell me about yourself: Novariam is described as to be intelligent in strategic-based. As well Warfare, he has trained his whole entire life learning from his predecessors the art of war. Learning from base lines to front and defend, he's very intuitive and keen. His strong value is the Alliance who he works with as a family. Hes kind and shy at times, but speaks his mind when he feels like.
What is your sexual Orientation?: Straight
What is your Age?: 20
Are you a Boy or a Girl?: Boy
What will you be carrying into this battle?:
- Crafted Staff with a hidden Blade inside.
- Has a Magical orb that he carries with him to check in with the other countries. Just like a cell phone, he can magically connect to anyone that has a Magical orb as well. But it can only be used 2 hours between.
- Storm Gauntlet, as many of you know he wields this gauntlet given by his master who was once a hero who stand firm wielding powerful storm magic. It was given to Novariam as a defense mechanism. To shield himself if it is needed.
- Robe of Talimin, it's a robe that only uses not much of magic but as well synergy of the being who uses it. It can be used as an escape or magic carpet.
- Master form of Shun Ryuu - bonus Slot - Master Form which means the wielder has mastered all forms of Shun Ryuu. Shun Ryuu forms into 20 techniques. Each technique revolves around using the full force of a dragons attack. Which are Fatal to anyone who takes it head on.
What is in your Hand?: Staff of the Old
What is in your other Hand?: Orb of Connection
Do you have any sort of Element?: Storm
What Power does it hold?: Vortex
What Ability can it muster from?: Storm is a base of three abilities but can have 4 if needed or mastered. Storm separates from Thunder, Lightning, Electricity and Static.
Give me a History check of yourself: Novariam is a scholar and amongst his peers hes a tactician. Someone who makes decisions on how armies will be position as on the battlefield. But they are also responsible for the soldiers that die. Meaning they will be blamed a lot for the fallen. But even at that, Novariam is a Soldier as well, even before he met his predecessors he was a General with a mind and heart. He fought with his brothers in battle and used the technique of Shun ryuu, only known to dragons who wielded magic and physical properties. The Technique uses the element they were born with and imbues the weapon of there choice to strike their foes to submission.
Your Picture will be needed to identify you: Human form Dragon Form
What Race are you?: Dragon
What is your Battle Cry?: Fantasy Music
User name: AsianBro87

What is your name?: Ichi Nuwagi
Tell me about yourself: Ichi is internally emotional. When he wants something he will do everything in his power to take it. He sees no use for people he finds weak, including himself. He has strove to take revenge for the wrongs taken against him. Externally he seems quiet with a face made of stone. He hasn't smiled since that faithful day...He will answer truthful and never be one to put hope into a bleak situation. He is both a strategist and a realist. If he feels like something will have to be sacrificed to reach the end goal, he won't hesitate.
What is your Age?: 18
Are you a Boy or a Girl?: Boy
- Scythe
- Spear
- Twin Daggers
- Buckler and Sword
- Sword of Passage + Bonus Item - It creates a Path through objects allowing to walk through. But can only be used within 30 minutes after.
What is in your Hand?: Scythe
What is in your other Hand?: Buckler
Do you have any sort of Element?: Darkness
What Power does it hold?: Warlock
What Ability can it muster from?: Spirit Rise[The ability to call on corporeal spirits to do his bidding. Weak in nature he can summon many of these. They don't take much to defeat but in number they can be terrifying. They fight physically. They emit a small aura of fear and can pass through walls.] Blood Sacrifice[Ichi can harm himself to draw blood and use his blood for terrifying powers. He can cause others blood to boil inside of their own bodies if they swallow any of his blood. He can use his blood as a weapon and to summon powerful creatures] Demonology[The ability to summon demons fro the nether realm. The more powerful creatures cause for his blood to be spilled and extra time to summon, leaving him vulnerable.] Arcana[The raw energy of the universe itself. Able to bend arcana into any shape or form he sees fit, only limited to the imagination and it's power limited to the amount of raw enegyer he is able to collect and use.]
Give me a History check of yourself: Ichi is a darkin, a dark creature born from the darkness in the world. His anger and hate rival no other. But he uses his hatred for all living things to increase his own standing power. He was born as a baby and given to a farming family in the fantasy world. Seeing as darkin children grow slowly, 154 years of real life are about 18 years to the darkin people. The darkin are a thinning race seeing as they were hunted into extinction. Ichi was born in a loving household, but his parents never knew what he was. But from a young age they were able to guess. Ichi was always playing with reanimated dead things. He was hurting others, making others do his bidding. There was even a time when he was able to control an entire wolf pack by making them swallow his blood. But as he grew older, he gained more control and his heart started to soften. One of the first darkin to ever feel love in 100 centuries. But alas, the darkness tore the only people he cared for away from him. It broke something inside of him, causing him to go insane for awhile. One he was able to regain his senses, he devouted vengeance on the darkness. Then from the darkness he would create his own world, a perfect world.
Your Picture will be needed to identify you: Ichi
What Race are you?: Darkin[A race created from the darkness itself. The darkness of everything. It's hatred, fear, anger, sadness, and abandonment. ]
Body Enhancement[Physically Darkin are not very strong. But they are known to be among the fastest and most agile creatures to exist.] Strong Magick[Darkin have a deep connection with the magick around them, within them, within the darkness, and within others. This makes their particular magick skills both strong, potent, and very powerful. ] Night Vision[Darkin can naturally see into the dark.] Potent Visage[Seeing as the darkin are created from magick alone, their speech and body are both alluring and persuasive. Their bodies are layered with magick to make them seem beautiful to the eye. Their speech is naturally layered with magick to make people want to listen and believe every word they say. ]
What is your Battle Cry?: (Link a song here.)
User name: Black_Mist_Sapphire

What is your name?: Alister
Tell me about yourself: Alister is a very determined and passionate character. He is also charismatic, encouraging others to fight, even when they first thought they didn't have a chance. However, he is also very cocky and arrogant, always charging into battles in which many people would consider impossible, but he does not consider anything impossible. It is because of this trait that many people consider him crazy.
What is your Age?: Unknown but looks 22
Are you a Boy or a Girl?: Man
- Level 1: Fists
- Level 2: Japanese Katana
- Level 3: Demon Form
- Level 4: Demonic Armor
- Level 5: Demonic Beast - This allows the demon to truly transcend from a demon to a miraculous Ancient beast, with this form. The demon is allowed to shape shift any part of his body to a beast or original form at any given time. But this does not increase his demonic power. It only allows the demon to fight in battle gaining fortitude and Speed depending on how the Demon uses it. The weapons he shape shifts are harder then steel itself. And can crush a stone wall, but even with this form. The Demon must give up half of his stamina ration to create the form of his choice. Then the part that he wishes will double in strength or speed but for a short period of time.
What is in your Hand?: Nothing
What is in your other Hand?: Sword
Give me a History check of yourself: Alister grew up in an orphanage. He was told by his caretakers that his father abandoned him and his mother before he was born, and his mother was a prostitute. Not wanting part of him, she gave him up for adoption. As he grew up, he got into a lot of trouble, and in a lot of fights. He would always have a smile on his face, always up for anything that was presented to him.

He found out about his demon side by accident. When he was older, he got into another fight with a young man, who ended up slashing his eye with a knife. After that, he lost conscioussness, but when he came too, he was completely covered in blood. Knowing what he is truly capable of, he now wears an eyepatch that seals most of his demonic power. When it comes off, his true power is fully unleashed.
Your Picture will be needed to identify you: Alister
What Race are you?: Demon-Human Hybrid
What is your Battle Cry?: My Demons
User name: CommanderNeospace

What is your name?: Melanie Carrier
Tell me about yourself: I'm the confident, bold type I suppose. I don't back down, I fight for what I believe in and I speak my mind. I can be a bit hard headed at times but don't get me wrong. I care about people and will do whatever it takes to protect my friends
What is your Age?: 22
Are you a Boy or a Girl?: Girl
- A metal gauntlet complete with a hidden blade
- Boots equipped with retractable blades
- An adjustable staff I keep strapped to my back (Adjustable meaning the length can change)
- A small vial of poison hidden on my person (it paralyzes unless somebody drinks it. Then it would be digested and start shutting down organs eventually it would paralyze the heart and kill them)
What is in your Hand?: A Whole lot of nothing
What is in your other Hand?: If you want to count the gauntlet/blade I guess that...But it's more of covering my otherwise empty hand
Do you have any sort of Element?: Water
What Power does it hold?: Ice
What Ability can it muster from?: Armor- The ability to freeze water on my body to create armor or a shield. It is not as strong as metal and the strength will always depend on the amount of water I have and use for the thickness
Weapons- One of the reasons I have a simple staff instead of some sort of blade is due to the fact that I turn my staff into various weapons. I'll shorten it and create an ice sword, lengthen and create a tritan or simply add spikes and use it like a common bat (Same strength standard applies as with armor. Though I usually give my weapons about the same thickness as metal) There's also the fact of regular spikes and such that the ice can form.
Draw from nature- I don't usually carry water with me because I can draw it out. Either from the ground, from trees or from other's canteens
Mixture- As you may know, water is very soluble. When I feel the need, I can mix it with poison (If I happen to have poison besides my own on me) or I guess any other liquid really and that creates a whole new fight.
Give me a History check of yourself: Have you ever seen a nymph before? No? Well that's not surprising. We're supposed to be a peaceful race. We hide from conflict in nature and only come to help those in need. So is it surprising that we were no match when they came to exterminate us? A whole species that never learned how to fight, that refused to hurt others. Are all the nymphs gone? No. But my family is. My closest friends are. Everyone I once knew and cared about are gone.

You see, we lived in this beautiful lake called Hangzhou. The sunrise seemed to just emanate from it. When the dark forces found out that there was an entire tribe of water nymphs living there. They decided to destroy us. They poisoned the water, turning it quickly to a murky tar that would engulf and choke the nymphs. Those who tried to run were greeted with soldiers. I was the 'lucky' one. The one sent on a trip to get food from the woodland nymphs (we lived in an arctic lake after all, we didn't exactly have berries and plants around). I got back towards the end of the slaughter. Few soldiers were left. None of my people were. Dead bodies floated in our once beautiful and pure lake and blood decorated the snow. That's when I lost it. I killed each of the soldiers left. Dying our landscape redder. Ever since then. I've been fighting. I've been taking my revenge against the darkness. I won't stop until it's gone
Your Picture will be needed to identify you: User Image
What Race are you?: Water Nymph
-Cold doesn't effect me whatsoever
-I can breathe underwater
-I can swim faster than a sailfish
-
- Bonus skill:
User name: Bloodbeauty118
Other: I no longer have a home town. I travel place to place and protect what villages I can. I don't want to see another's home turn out like mine. Even if it seems impossible to stop. I did have a small group of comrades once before. Ones that helped me. But by now, they're all gone. A few of them died. The others quit after going through the loss of losing their friends. I can't blame them. I can only hope that they're okay, and look for some others that are ready to resist. I'm not stupid. I can't do this alone. And I know I'm not the only one looking to fight.  

AsianBro87

Virtuous Cleric

2,700 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Trader 100

AsianBro87

Virtuous Cleric

2,700 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2015 1:17 pm
THE MINIONS OF DARKNESS!

Are you a Hero or a Minion of the Darkness?: Minion
What is your name?: Drakael
Tell me about yourself: Drakael was once a man with great statures, he was known to be the best of the best, But who he was is now gone and only now he is shrouded by the darkness of others. His hatred grew and only he stands firm with only honor, even though he fights for the darkness, he still remembers of being a man of pride. He will not slay an opponent unarmed. But when he fights, he fights with everything. And with the darkness with him, the amount of strength he wields is tripled.
What is your Age?: 300 years old
Are you a Boy or a Girl?: Man! for gods sake lad, get it right.
- Heavy Long Sword with dark relic writing.
- A Tower Shield with deepen spikes.
- Relic Manipulator that's attached to his chest. Which allows him to imbue the darkness within To make him stronger.
- Helm of the Ancients. (Makes it stand out. nothing to great about it, unless you missed the part that it can make him bigger twice his size.)
What is in your Hand?: Ancient Dragon Long Sword
What is in your other Hand?: Ancient Dragon Shield
Do you have any sort of Element?: Storm
What Power does it hold?: Vortex
What Ability can it muster from?: Storm - Lightning, Thunder, Electricity and Static.
Give me a History check of yourself: Drakael was once a feared man who fought on the battle lines, facing the hardships of others. With his Man Geared of the Ancients passed down by his generation, he stands like a Tank but hits like a Bruiser. A General and a Master of Shun Ryuu. Drakael is the Predecessor of Novariam. The man who taught him everything since he was a little lad. After he perished he gave his gauntlet knowing that his Successor would carry on his journey as he could not. Dragons only live up to be 1000. But there has been others who lived beyond that. With his dying breath he wanted Novariam to keep a promise, To never show how weak he is. It will only bring misfortune to his life. But as he died, Darkness shown Regret within the man and torn his soul apart, capturing it he molded the man's soul to his bidding and created the man who he was once known is now feared once again.
Your Picture will be needed to identify you: Drakael human form Drakael's Dark Dragon Form
What Race are you?: Dragon
What is your Battle Cry?: Dark music
User name: AsianBro87

Are you a Hero or a Minion of the Darkness?: I am a Minion of Darkness
What is your name?: Mahzar Falconsteel
Tell me about yourself: Mahzar, when he was alive, was a very hopeful young lad. He had goals to marry his lover and was always the one to cheer up his group when they felt that there was no hope. Now, in death, Mahzar is simply a beacon for darkness. He doesn't speak much, and when he does it is minimal. The only thing he will never talk about is his lover.
What is your sexual Orientation?: Heterosexual
What is your Age?: 27 (Actual age is roughly 1027)
Are you a Man or a Woman?: Man
- Ancient Damascus Longsword
- Ancient Damascus Shield
- Ancient Dragonbone Flute
- Ancient Bluesteel Spear
- Ring of his Lover - Still clouded by the darkness, only the memory can truly free the soul. The ring holder must find what he has lost to be free. The ring will create a protection shield for the ring holder for only a period of time. Basically it will only reveal itself against deadly attacks that will kill a person in an instant.
What is in your Hand?: Blade of the Lover
What is in your other Hand?: Pendant of the Lover
Do you have any sort of Element?: Earth
What Power does it hold?: Poison
What Ability can it muster from?: Rain for Lovers- Mahzar calls for his lost lover by playing the song he had composed for her before they had died. The call summons an acidic rain to destroy plant and animal life. Once the area is marked with the acidic rain it becomes harder to use fire magic, but easier to use healing magic

Cloud of Decomposition- Mahzar summons a gaseous cloud of poison to burn away his foes flesh

Gas of the Lost- Mahzar pulls in a rolling fog around himself to make his enemies become confused once they start to breath in the putrid mist. Once inhaled it slowly starts to eat away the mind with hallucinations. It only takes a few moments to recover from once you have escaped from the cloud.

Mahzar's Tears- Whenever Mahzar sees something that he feels relates to his lover, the undead will cry out and then protect whatever the item is until no threats to the item exist. During this rampage, Mahzar's body produces acid within itself so that every time he is struck, he decomposes whatever hit him so it may not hurt the item, or him, again.

Give me a History check of yourself: Mahzar Falconsteel. A warrior with a broken written history. The first records of Mahzar were when he joined up with five other adventurer's, eventually gaining the name 'Double Trinity'. Various things are recorded about the group, such as the defeat of several major Darkness Generals with only the six fighting the assault. In fact one story even relates how Mahzar loved the healer, an elven woman of great beauty and virtue, but the two could not be together because of her purity. The story continues on how Mahzar and this elven woman would often be seen taking off with one another into the darkness of the night, and a personal account from the groups rogue said that he saw them star gazing with each other and holding hands, but he never saw them kiss, or go farther than simply interlocking fingers. Once the Pure Darkness was to be taken, the story tells of how Mahzar presented two items to his lover and companion. The first was a ring. The ring was to grant her protection from him in case he ever turned from the path that they walked together, it was also the sign of his proposal for marriage. The second item was a staff. The staff was meant to enhance her healing capabilities and allow her to cast light even within the darkest of shadows. The story concludes that the two left to face off against the Pure Darkness together with the rest of their group and the army, but he was never heard from again. Historical reports say that Mahzar and his group were some of the last left standing and in a valiant effort to save the rest of his group, Mahzar sacrificed himself by staying to fight the darkness with a different group so his could escape before they were all killed.

Both of these stories are only part of the bigger picture. Mahzar did in fact present two items, however the two items were a pair of pendants so that Mahzar and the elven priestess could find each other no matter where they were, even when surrounded by darkness. The two also had enjoyed each others company far more than what is written down in the ballad of the two. They were in fact lovers even before the start of the war.

The second misconception is that he sacrificed himself. The truth was that Mahzar was consumed by the darkness after he found out that his lover had been killed by a traitor in their ranks. He killed the rest of his group during the final fight and then committed suicide on the field of battle, heart broken and swallowed up by grief. His soul and body was captured by the Darkness and it waited for an opportune moment to use one of its most powerful tools against the worlds again. When that moment came, Mahzar's spirit was reconnected with his now dead body which had been preserved by the void. Reconnected with his old body, Mahzar gained a severe case of amnesia, the only thing he could remember was his lover. When he asked what he should do, Mahzar was told that if he wanted to meet with his lover he should help the Darkness consume the universe. With only one goal in mind, Mahzar decided that this was, in fact, what he truly wanted and no matter who got in his way, he would be reunited.
Your Picture will be needed to identify you: Mahzar Falconsteel
What Race are you?: Undead Human
What is your Battle Cry?: Vogel Im Kafig- Shingeki No Kyojin OST
User name: KamigearX

Are you a Hero or a Minion of the Darkness?: I'm of darkness...But don't you dare call me a minion
What is your name?: Katherine. Call me Kat though
Tell me about yourself: I'm a god damn ray of sunshine! Haha well maybe not that. I like to play games though; especially when the prize is someone's life. Some people call me bold, others call me rude. You can call me whatever you want. I really couldn't care less. Hm...well I practically feed off of chaos and disorder, you know, all the fun stuff. And I do so love to be entertained
What is your sexual Orientation?: Bisexual
What is your Age?: I look about 23 but I don't really know how old I am...Meh, waste of time anyway
Are you a Boy or a Girl?: Did the boobs not make it obvious? I'm a girl!
What will you be carrying into this battle?: Me? Carry? My abilities take away the need to 'carry' anything into a battle.
What is in your Hand?: Both my hands are usually covered in ether rock
What is in your other Hand?: Did you really ask..-sigh- you know what. There's a nice ol middle finger in my other hand! How about that?
Do you have any sort of Element?: Earth
What Power does it hold?: Ether rock (rock from the earth's mantle. Can not be melted, is fire resistant and almost as hard as iron)
What Ability can it muster from?: Minions- not only do I have the innate ability to not only pull ether rock to the crust but I can then give it life. These ether beings answer on my whim and call. They protect me, fight for me and do whatever I say
Armor- If you didn't notice. My entire outfit is made of ether. I can continue it into more of an armor state. But unless there's a threat, what's the point?
Summons- I call this summons because once the rock is up here, I can't control it unless I turn it into a minion. No it doesn't teleport like a normal summons. But If I decide to bring rock to the earth's crust it needs to either crash through the earth where I want it or I'm going to have to chuck it at someone.
Give me a History check of yourself: You want what? Wow...It's been a hell of a long time since somebody asked me for my backstory. Well you see. I was frozen in this big sphere of ice for a thousand years. I'd run away with my sky bison and gotten myself stuck in the ice. These two kids from a water tri- what? That's the premise of avatar? s**t...Thought you wouldn't recognize it. Fine, fine. I just know you're going to laugh at me.

I was once human. A daughter, a sister, a friend, you know, all that nice s**t. Well you see, I was into all that health stuff. We lived near the mountains and I'd always go hiking. Well one day, I slipped and fell. Yeah ha ha ha screw you! I fell into some sort of underground cave. Broke my leg and my tailbone falling on my a** but I knew I had to get out of there. So I tried to crawl out. Of course when you fall into the middle of a cave you don't know which way will lead you out. Just my luck, I went the wrong way. By the time I got to the very end of the cave -which was EXTREMELY painful with broken bones- I got a little 'frustrated' started crying and screaming, hitting the floor and all. Apparently my hits were stronger than I thought or the ground was weaker and I fell through. I fell into darkness.

Next thing I know I wake up to red eyes in pitch darkness, they just fade away and leave me there. The pain is gone. I feel powerful. I then see another light source to my right. I find out it's the side of my body. I have glowing tattoos. I hear movement and another glow appears. More movement and I see this...This creature. It's eyes look like they're made of fire, it opens it's mouth to reveal magma. I try to run but it catches me...Only to nuzzle into my like a sweet little kitten. Hehe...That's the first monster I created, my Zuzu. Oh! You wanted to hear more? Well tough luck pal. Do I go around asking for your life story? No! So piss off!
Your Picture will be needed to identify you: User Image
What Race are you?: I wouldn't really know what to call myself
-I'm resistant to fire
-My skin is weird. It never scars, you could cut straight through me and once it heals there would be nothing. And the more minions I create, the more tattoos appear
-I'm really good at pissing people off...Thought I think that was more of a developed skill...oh well.
User name: Bloodbeauty118  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2015 5:23 pm
We will start when we have 2 more Hero's and 1 Dark Minion. I'll create the evil >Big bad a**< man when we start this. mrgreen  

AsianBro87

Virtuous Cleric

2,700 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Trader 100

Eleryia

Demonic Warlord

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 7:35 pm
I'm pretty excited to start this one lol.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2015 1:49 pm
I say we just get started razz  

CommanderNeospace

AsianBro87

Virtuous Cleric

2,700 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2015 2:10 pm
----------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry, my dad had hernia and had to get a surgery sorry for not being on. Alright everyone we will begin.

Right now the battle is still traveling through space and time, the worlds are starting to pull to each other as each of the worlds call for a battle against the darkness, there are 465 days before the worlds collide and hope cleanses the darkness for good. For now Fight till your dying breath! If your character dies in a way you choose, you are allowed to create a new character you can even bring back the one that died and make it a minion of the darkness. All deaths have regrets and have a meaning to stay alive. Find your purpose in this story and fight for something that should be fought for!

------------------------------------------------------------------

WE START NOW!

Quote:
Drakael: Regret... Regret... slowly opening his eyes, Drakael soon realized he was alive, reaching out of the tough ground dirt, he climbed while grasping for air. The sound to which he has awoken from he began to feel as though he was given a second chance, but something wasn't right. Something was clinging onto him, it was darkness, a smog mist shrouding his ever existence, Realizing after his death, he did feel though life was twisting around him. So many things he hasn't done, so many things he didn't want left behind. Standing as though he was commanded, he found himself in his armor attire, shackles holding him down soon relinquished themselves and warped into the mans soul. Darkness was becoming a part of him as he started to grow mad holding his head voices of the dead twisting his thoughts, he started to grind the dirt like a mad beast. A loud Roar came from his voice as a shackle of twisted air began to split the ground aside. Darkness whispered into the mans mind. "Feast on the living, Let them suffer, Let them die!" Slowly the man who was once a Hero stood amongst the others that were risen from there dire graves. The Sound of the darkness whispers as they started to march. Marching to the worlds that collide.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2015 3:27 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Are you a Hero or a Minion of the Darkness?: I am a hero.
What is your name?: Riddle
Tell me about yourself:. Black hair, Piercing black eyes (red on a full moon), appears as 15, sly smile, cannot stay in the sun for more an hour, pale skin, athletic
What is your sexual Orientation?: Heterosexual
What is your Age?: 23 (appears as 15)
Are you a Boy or a Girl?: Male
- A long curved sword forged form the underworld.
- A pair of long hunting knives.
- Throwing knives.
- Cloak of darkness (used as a shield)
What is in your Hand?: A hidden throwing knife.
What is in your other Hand?: One of my hunting knives.
Do you have any sort of Element?: Darkness (It is in my blood)
What Power does it hold?: It makes me immune to aging and makes me stronger and faster than a normal human. I also have improved senses.
Give me a History CHECK of yourself: : I was a servant to the vampire who blooded me. Every night he'd disappear to find food. One day, he never returned. Eventually I escaped from the room he held me in and went out to seek my destiny.

The stench of blood in the air sickened me. I was breathing hard in the corner of the room. I was trapped. I was listening to the inhuman monster finish off the last few survivors in the room that led to mine. Only I was left. Alone. The last survivor. My shaking hands raised my sword. The vampire's faint footsteps became louder. I shuddered, not of the cold, but of fear. Part of me wanted to give up, and accept defeat. The apocalypse was complete--except for one more person--me. I glanced at the only thing I had left, clutched tightly in my left hand, a picture of my smiling father. The picture gave me hope and awakened another part of me, the determined part. I reminded myself I had to do this to avenge for my father and the whole world and stop this creature responsible for the massacre. All humanity was gone but me. I had to do this, alone. The vampire walked into the dim light. He flashed a cold smile at me. "Riddle," he mused. "James Riddle". Fear possessed me like demons. "Stay back," I tried to say, but I can hardly hear myself. He stepped forward. In desperation, I threw my sword at him. He easily stepped aside and his lips twisted into a snarl-and pounced.

I am now forced to wander this world as a creature of the night for eternity.
What Race are you?: Vampire
What is your Battle Cry?: I have none. I move silently, hide in the shadows and strike.
User name: James Riddle  

ISuckEggrolls

Dedicated Contributor

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Battle: Defender 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2015 4:13 pm
Mahzar Falconsteel, Haunted Lover of the Lost

User Image
"My love, my love, my love..."

Mahzar's hand twitched, the void of darkness around him twisting slightly, the resounding pulse of a heartbeat being pumped back into life sounding off in the emptiness of space. Mahzar moved another inch with his hand, another heartbeat. Then he felt the chains restrict his hands. His mind came back, the thoughts slowly forming in his mind. 'I must... I must find...' His hand relaxed as another echo rang in his ear. 'Find her... Be with her... Forever...' his arm tried to lift itself, only to be restricted by some sort of weight from above. His green eyes fluttered open quietly, then another pulse. 'Must...Reach!'

Mahzar's arm started to claw away whatever was holding him back. The arm ripped apart whatever was grounding him piece by piece, and soon his legs were doing the same, kicking and scraping away at the things he could not see. Soon his rusted red gauntlet shot out of the ground, a dirty pendant dangling from his fingertips. It unlocked itself to reveal a small, faded, imprint of an elven woman sitting down for a portrait. A ring also adorned this hand, a simple silver band with an eye carved into it at the top, the iris being a small jade stone. The hand closed into a fist and then slammed down onto the ground, dragging up more of the arm, then a shoulder came with it, slowly, the earth gave way, dirt falling around Mahzar. At his side he saw a blade and he picked it up with his hand before looking around, his green, socketed eyes like a fog held within. He had already given into the corruption long ago. He needed to find her again.

Mahzar stepped forward, the movement chipping away rust and dirt. For a moment, their was an image of vines made of light pulsating around him. The spell started to disintegrate away at the greater darkness within Mahzar. For a moment he felt her wrapping her arms around him like she did long ago, but then the vines of light disappeared and so to did the feeling. It did not stop Mahzar from spinning around to look for her however. 'Must... Find her.' his thoughts said to him.

"...Come back to me my love..."

~The Group Hangout~ [Multiplayer Roleplays]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces