Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digimon Graveyard (Memorable Archive)
12 Day Christmas Submissions thread

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2014 1:56 pm
Please include the contest portion that you are submitting here.

All contests portions for this thread are due by January 7th and will be judged on January 10th.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2014 2:28 pm
D'Arcmon's Christmas Tree

Ophanimon's Songs
-meilinggrace

Cherubimon's Christmas Memory

MarineAngemon's Wintery Romance
-Cyniclon Darcy  

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

MeilingGrace

Mythical Hunter

8,225 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2015 6:37 am
Gotsumon, Gotsumon, Gotsumon rock
Dondokomon swings and the jingle bells ring
Snowing and blowing up bushels of fun
Now the Gazimon hop has begun

Gotsumon, Gotsumon, Gotsumon rock
Shoutmon chime in Gotsumon time
Dancing and prancing in Etmon Square
In the Frigimon air.

What a bright time, it's the right time
To rock the night away
Gotsumon time is a swell time
To go gliding in a one Unimon sleigh
Giddy-up jingle Unimon, pick up your feet
Jingle around the Clockmon

Mix and a-mingle in the jingling feet
That's the Gotsumon,
That's the Gotsumon,
That's the Gotsumon rock  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 11:52 pm
Falling in love on Christmas Day

Darcy was decoration the tree and thinking about her little impmon. Why did he leave her so long ago? Was it something she said or done? Did she push him away? Was she not strong enough for his liking? Why did her only friend leave? She sighed and sat on a chair. Why did she even care?

All of a sudden, she heard a strange sound. She looked up, and there was nothing. She got up and looked around the house. There was nothing until she returned to the living room. She gasped and saw a tall, dark creature was standing there, staring at her with intense eyes. She was not afraid of it for some reason. There was something familiar.

"It has been a long time, Darcy." He finally said with a smile. She started to cry and ran over to him. She hugged him as tight as she could. "My little impmon is all grown up." She whispered. He hugged her back and kissed her on the head. "I am a beelzemon now."

"Why did you leave me?" Darcy demanded as she looked up at him. "I wanted to become stronger for you. When you got hurt, and I couldn't do anything to help you, I knew I had to become stronger." He replied as he whipped the tears off her cheeks. "You were my best friend, and I did not want to lose you." He said to his now adult partner, feelings brewing up for her that he did not have before.

"You should have said something!" She half yelled, not able to stay mad at him. She felt so safe and loved in his arms. She started to blush when she realized that it was not the same kind of love she had before for him.

"I am sorry. I was too ashamed and thought you would not want me to stay." He said, now regretting that he ever left. Well, at least, leaving without explaining.

"Of course, I wanted you to stay. I loved you, and I still love you." She said as she smiled at him. He smiled back. "Can you ever forgive me?" He asked, noticing they were underneath the mistletoe. However, he waited for an answer first. "I forgive you." She replied, just realizing the mistletoe above. He grinned at her, and then, kissed her on the lips with his newly developed passion for her. She kissed him back, knowing that he would never leave her again.  

Cyniclon Darcy

Friendly Gaian

9,675 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Digimon Graveyard (Memorable Archive)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items