Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gamer Girls Guild [[G3]]

Back to Guilds

Here we girls and boys as a family, We game. 

Tags: Girls, Video Games, xbox, playstation, Nintendo 

Reply General Chat etc..
Christmas Video Games

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Peridooot

Fashionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2014 6:47 pm
So, did ya guys get any new video games for Christmas? Which ones did you get? Any new gaming consoles???
[I got a Wii U and Smash bros 4, Nintendo Land and one of the Mario games]

Just tell me any video game-related thing ya got today!! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2014 7:04 am
i didn't get anything huge for christmas, although i was really hoping for advanced warfare . . .

but my boyfriend did give me his pokemon white with his main team member named after me c:
so that was enough video games for me this year.

The Sacred Darkness
Crew

Lonely Hellhound

12,875 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Clambake 200

Carrionmon
Crew

Ruthless Astronomer

16,225 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2014 9:19 am
From my old employer I received a joystick control from a Neo Geo AES.
As a joint-gift from my 2 oldest friends I was given a copy of Darius Alpha for PC-Engine, those guys are nuts :3
And lots of games and parts from everyone else who knows I prefer older games. Now I have 2 copies of SNES Kirby Superstar :3 that's what's up.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2014 12:31 pm
Dramelechmon
From my old employer I received a joystick control from a Neo Geo AES.
As a joint-gift from my 2 oldest friends I was given a copy of Darius Alpha for PC-Engine, those guys are nuts :3
And lots of games and parts from everyone else who knows I prefer older games. Now I have 2 copies of SNES Kirby Superstar :3 that's what's up.

Niiiice! XD  

Peridooot

Fashionable Lunatic

Veeroonie
Captain

4,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2014 5:16 pm
I bought myself a couple of DS games, Rune Factory 4 and Harvest moon a new beginning. Haha I didn't really get much for Christmas, but I am grateful for what I have.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2014 7:09 pm
I was gifted with Rune Factory 4 and Smash Bros 3DS so those will be fun to play when I get the time too!  

TekNeTiC
Crew

Beloved Seeker

10,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Captain Kay E

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2015 1:48 pm
(>ToT)> There is a lot of new games I wish I could get though I have a PS2 and the companies are not making them anymore. So I either have to get a new system or get the games somewhere else, like Amazon or something. I which sadly I can not afford at the moment.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2015 3:12 pm
Captain Kay E
(>ToT)> There is a lot of new games I wish I could get though I have a PS2 and the companies are not making them anymore. So I either have to get a new system or get the games somewhere else, like Amazon or something. I which sadly I can not afford at the moment.

I feel you. Except, I have an old Xbox. As in.... one of the very first Xbox consoles. And heaven knows they don't make games for that anymore. gonk But I don't have enough money right now to go and buy a 599$ Xbox One.  

Peridooot

Fashionable Lunatic

General Chat etc..

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces