Hell Bound Mule
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2014 9:34 pm
User Image
Something special just for you~

Open: December 14
Close: January 10

User Image
Feel free to keep this guy, but note that it cannot be entered to be turned into a real hound.

RULES
  1. You may color as many of these for your friends as you like!
  2. You may only color ONE for yourself!
  3. Plushies can have edits, however any edits that do not fit the Custom Guidelines will not be used on the plushie should it be chosen.
  4. Likewise, the patterns on the plush itself should also follow these guidelines if you wish to enter it for a chance to become a real hound. However, that doesn't mean you HAVE to color them to these guidelines (you just can't enter them if they break those rules).
  5. Cosplay plushies are allowed, but again they may not be entered to be turned into a real hound.
  6. Plushies selected or rolled to be turned into real hounds will not necessarily be an exact replica, this includes edits - meaning that even an edited plushie might not necessarily guarantee edits on the converted hound. Colorists will do their best to keep the plush in mind, but [codeword: googlie mooglie] ultimately plushies are merely a guidelines for colorists, and they will use their best judgement/discretion.
  7. Once chosen, please allow 2-3 weeks for your plushie to be turned into a hound.
  8. Do not steal anyone else's plushie design!
  9. Do not use these plushies outside of this shop for anything else other than making plushies for this event.
  10. These are FREE! You may NOT ask someone to pay you to color anything for them. Doing so will be considered scamming and you WILL be banned from the shop.
  11. All plushie designs must obey gaia's TOS and cannot be sexually graphic or otherwise politically sensitive. If you know your plushie design might make someone upset or uncomfortable DO NOT MAKE IT.
  12. More rules may be added as needed without warning. Please read all rules carefully!

PLUSHIE APPROVAL
  1. Aside from the rules stated above, you can color your plushies however you like.
  2. That said, we would like to keep track of plushies made and sent to friends, so please post all plushies that you have made in this thread using the form provided.
  3. We ask that you post a max of 15 plushies per post (and edit them in if you make more later). If you fill up one post, then simply make another.

I CAN'T COLOR!
  1. If you cannot color you may ask others willing to color for you. Please see the Plushie Requests thread to view or make such inquiries.
  2. Do not beg in thread or PM others to make you a plushie.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2014 9:35 pm
* PLUSHIE FILES *

The files can be downloaded from dropbox as a .PSD file or as a series of .PNG files.
.PSD File are here
.PNG Files are here

Note that layer supported software such as Sai or GIMP can still open the .psd file.
Both of these programs have free versions available if you do not own them.

GUIDELINES
  1. You MUST use the cert/tag provided. However you can color it to match your plushie if you want, or leave it as it is.
  2. Resize all plushies to 50% before tagging them.
  3. You can use the font layer provided for "To" and "From" messaging, or add a different one, or even hand write it in yourself.
  4. For the .PNG files simply color inside the lines by making a new layer beneath the lineart layer.
  5. For those using the .PNG files, note that there are three 'certs'. There is one for each plushie 'pose'. Simply use the corresponding one and place the finished image over the white outline.
  6. For the PNG files you will want to add the 'stars' image BENEATH your finished plushie, but on top of the cert.
  7. There won't be any in-depth tutorial available for coloring, however if anyone would like to make one please PM it to "Eauo" and we will add it to this thread.

Hell Bound Mule
Captain

Hell Bound Mule
Captain

* FAQ *

What is "CYO"?
CYO stands for "color your own". The plushies in this thread can be colored by you, and your friends, for a chance to be turned into a real hound (and also just for fun!)
I don't know how to color - can someone color for me!
That's ok! Please go back to the first post and click the relevant link, more info will be in that thread.
Is it ok for me to ask someone to color something for me in exchange for me coloring something for them?
Yes, this is ok as long as it's a friend and not a stranger - we don't want to promote the idea of someone sending random PMs to people they don't know! Also, please see the "Plushie Requests" thread for more info on plushie exchanges.
What about exchanging a plushie here for a gram in another shop?
That's also fine - as long as it is someone you know.
What if I just want to make plushies for myself but don't enter them in this thread?
Please do not do this. These are meant to be for this event only, and should stay within the shop.

If you have a question not answered here please ask in the main thread. If no one answers it please send a PM to the main mule, Hell Bound Mule, and we will add it to the FAQ.

* PLUSHIE SUBMISSION FORMS *
Please enter the CODEWORD when posting so we know you read the rules!

For Someone Else
If making a plushie for someone else use this form.

[color=#7872ed][align=center][b][size=15]A FRIEND FOR A FRIEND![/size][/b][/align]
[b]Their Username:[/b]
[b]Plushie:[/b] Please LINK to the image.[/color]

For Yourself
If making a plushie for yourself use this form.

[color=#ae3d92][align=center][b][size=15]A FRIEND FOR A MYSELF![/size][/b][/align]
[b]Plushie:[/b] Please LINK to the image.[/color]

Hell Bound Mule
Captain

Hell Bound Mule
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2014 9:42 pm
User Image

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2014 9:43 pm
User Image

Hell Bound Mule
Captain

Hell Bound Mule