Welcome to Gaia! ::

Welcome to Gensokyo! ~Touhou Roleplay and Fanbase~

Back to Guilds

Come into the border! Join us in Good Roleplay and some Fan-Discussions! 

Tags: Touhou, Gensokyo, Roleplay, Fantasy, Fans 

Reply Welcome to Gensokyo! -Introductions and Discussions
Read This Everyone!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kissing deeply

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2014 10:37 pm
Hello everyone! If you don't mind reading this post!

My name is Rikako. I have created a Touhou-based guild that is determined to bring back the Touhou community on Gaia Online, in terms of activity. I have come to realize that a lot of the Touhou guilds I have seen, while I was doing my homework for my own guild, are inactive and not much is really going on! So I have created a very unique role playing system, with wonderful organization when it comes to role playing and out of character Touhou discussions.

We are not only a guild, but also a Towns community as well. I know some of you enjoy going to Towns and role playing / socializing! The guild is very detailed with many areas to explore, and much to read! We ALSO are a Skype chat room as well, and that is something that was just created several days ago!

Like I have said, my goal and dream is to make my guild the most active Touhou guild when it comes to role playing, but also open and understanding for those who simply just like to chat about Touhou, using the out-of-character areas that I have provided for others! There is so much you can do, and there is also contests and special events in the future too!

Come and take a read, see if it interests you. I know it will be a lot to take in at first, but we'd love to bring members in, or new ones that you may even know as well! Take a visit, and if you have any questions, please, shoot me a message!

Hope to meet some new faces! Press the guild banner below for the link. ~

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2014 11:50 am
Just one thing I want to say...

THE FONT HURTS MY EYES! D:  

Parth Makeo Here

kissing deeply

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2014 10:20 pm
Bump ! ! ! !  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2014 6:16 am
is this new guild edible?
>w<