Welcome to Gaia! ::

My Little Phony

Back to Guilds

Welcome to Phonyland! 8D 

Tags: phony, phonies, phonyland, unicorn, pegasus 

Reply Administrative Archives | Where Old Threads Die
X'MAS 2014 Circe's Trials: Multi-week Contest Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Syrcaid

Garbage Werewolf

26,375 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 4:46 pm
Name: Red Tide Silk
Brief Character Bio: She might seem cruel and cold hearted, but it's because she's driven and sometimes can't see the ocean for the seaweed. She must constantly keep the illusion of power by cultivating rumors, it's her reputation that makes her more than what she seems. Illusions and her eloquence make her flow with charisma, even though she's actually very fragile and vulnerable.

Reply: I think you are a lonely thing and seek a bard to accompany you.

Round 2: Ten Treasures
Round 3: A Whale of a Tale
Round 4: My Paper Tree  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 4:51 pm
Name: Svelte Siren
Brief Character Bio: Mysterious and alluring at the start, Svelte plays her part of the witch well. She makes vague threats and sweet tales, but beyond all that she's rather sweet. She's just cautious of those who wish to take advantage of her. She's rather handy at mixing up brews to help whatever ails you and she's oddly good at figuring out where to find something that you're seeking, although it may be more due to connections she has than knowledge she may just oddly possess.
Reply: A sweet young mare, although afraid of those who may play you. Although charming and mysterious, to try and push others away you pose tasks for you wares. Yet, you still want to help.

Round 2: [link to your Round 2 entry post when applicable]
Round 3: [link to your Round 3 entry post when applicable]
Round 4: [link to your Round 4 entry post when applicable]  

grayseasons

Tiny Trickster

LOLLI qAq
Crew

Questionable Baby

24,800 Points
  • Interstellar Fixer 25
  • Normal Everyday Human 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 7:27 pm
Name: Deep End
Brief Character Bio: The reluctant healer- Deep End would prefer to live a solitary hermit's life, but has a hard time fighting the urge to help those that need it. She compromises with these two completely different urges by making her herbal remedies and heartfelt advice decidedly not cheap. Deep End requires an object that is dearly loved as currency. She claims it's because she uses the emotional attachment from the previous owner for her magic, but really it's because she's testing what someone will do for her help.
Reply:
My dear lady, you are subtly strong like the tidal currents that pull down any uninitiated to your ways. You nourish those with the truest dedication to you with surprising warmth and ancient knowledge. My loveliest, darkest, charmer- You are a blessing to all worthy enough to find you.

Round 2: Ten Treasures
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 7:33 pm
Name: Luminance Waves
Brief Character Bio: She used to be a revered healer for miles around. But after her rivial cursed her touch to blight the seaweed herbs, she retreated to the darkness of the sea after everyone she knew shunned her. Now she is a sea witch, a healer and a dealer of magic. Those that do approach her for help, do get what they wish for, but also for a price as well.
Reply:
A child of the sea at first by the moonlight,
but by the stars you are a healer who is dark and not bright.
Forgive my honesty before turning me into a crab by twilight!

frozen_flames06

Feisty Buddy

18,025 Points
  • Summer Pride 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • ReAnimated 50

Rapidashtrainer

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 8:52 pm
Name: Sea Nettle
Brief Character Bio:

Sea Nettle is eloquent, graceful, enigmatic and enchanting but like her namesake (and the cutie mark depiction on her flank), she is one little phony best admired from afar. Rarely seen in public, Sea Nettle prefers to remain elusive and have the customers and other phonies seek her out instead. Think of her and her hideaway tucked discreetly along the banks of the grassy plains close to the forest as an Easter egg* of Phonyland. Not many know of her but once they do, they try their hardest to find her.

Sea Nettle's reputation as a sea witch stems from her occupation. As the curator of "Tales from the Dark Depths" exhibit, Sea Nettle takes her role seriously and is more than happy to play the part of a dark, mysterious and tantalizingly devious phony. Non-toxic glow-in-the-dark luminescent hair dye? Why, yes! Potions of inexplicable nature? Certainly~ Evil ulterior motives? Well, that is really on a case by case basis but it can be arranged~ **

* Easter egg: Urban slang signifying a hidden feature that only those who are in the know or very observant will discover.

** Management will not be held liable for their employee's actions after working hours.

Reply: I think you are beautiful and you know this is so. A temptress, an enchantres perhaps? Or maybe a stealer of souls?

Round 2:Here
Round 3: Here
Round 4: Here  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 9:03 pm
Name: Sting Song (This would be if we can't use names already used, because I think Singing Nettle is the must suitable.)
Brief Character Bio: Sting loves to tease and flirt, but once she manages to capture the heart of someone, she quickly bores of them and moves on. She's something of a heartbreaker and lives for the game and the thrill of the hunt rather than the result. She loves playing hard to get, but perhaps her heart isn't so heavily guarded as one might expect of a phony like her. Even she gets lonely, after all, but one has to be willing to risk their own heart to have a chance at hers.
Reply: "I think you are elusive and slippery as an eel
to make one think they've caught you by using your appeal.
But you don't fool me, temptress, as lovely as you are.
I'm under no illusion that I have you thus far."

Kitomyx

Questionable Loiterer

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 9:31 pm
Name: Siren's Lament
Brief Character Bio: Siren is a quiet soul who always seems to have plenty to wallow over. Siren likes to whine about things in her life she can't control, and enjoys writing depressing stories that never get published. She does, however, have a fantastic voice and compassion for miles.
Reply: I believe you are a heart-broken soul in need of a gentle song.

Round 2: [xxx]
Round 3: [xxx]
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 10:35 pm
Name: Sea Stung
Brief Character Bio:

When the tide comes in, it whispers her name in worship and as it leaves it curses her in bitter sobs. Like the sea itself, she can be many things; from gentle lover with arms opened wide to a rage-filled tempest, smashing everything with no regard. Too contrary to predict, too beautiful to deny; you are helpless.

She covets the soft, the meek, the pure. Perhaps because she is neither of those things, pure least of all and by claiming those who are, some of that will become her own.

Only those who fit her requirements should bother asking for her help but should she choose to assist, her talents are unique and varied. She’ll promise the world and deliver it to you with a sly smile and a twinkle in her eyes.

You belong to her now.

Reply: ‘An illusion. The sea, salt and sun have taken their toll on my sanity. Surely something so perfect could not truly exist?’

Round 2: Treasures
Round 3: Well my dear...
Round 4: As you wish...  

Ruriska
Crew

Invisible Dabbler

Vesperiie

Hallowed Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 11:30 pm
Withdrawing entry - not enough time to finish >< Failvesp  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2014 6:45 am
Name: Undertow
Brief Character Bio: She is everything you fear from the ocean. She will pull you down and never let go. Jealous, likes to guard things for her own. She is known for her amazing singing voice but she doesn't like to sing for anyone.
Reply: You are danger and a mystery.

Round 2: Treasures
Round 3: Story
Round 4: Gift  

elvyralani

Fashionable Rabbit

-Yasha Alchemist

Omnipresent Cat

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2014 7:17 am
Name: Violet Depths
Brief Character Bio: Alluring. Beautiful. Witch. 'Violent Deaths'. These are all things said about the mysterious mare that lives in the deepest parts of the lagoon. Violet is yes very alluring, but it’s not you she wants, silly human/phony. Perhaps she wants something shiny on your chest, a lock of your hair or maybe even your voice. Why after all she is a hoarder. Treasures and trinkets all have a place in her humble abode. She is not dangerous, merely a hit and run type of gal. She get’s what she want, and then returns to being a recluse. Hence the rumors about VP. She is actually very helpful, but no one seeps to catch her in the act. Her self titled ‘job’ tends to gloriously colored coral reefs that decorates the lagoon floor. Lots of interesting things get stuck in the coral reef.
Reply: “You are someone not willing to take the chance to get to know me, but I am willing to take the chance to get to know you.”

Round 2: [Treasures...]
Round 3: [Well my dear...]
Round 4: [As you wish...]  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2014 4:46 pm
Round 1: [ Character Concept ]

Name: Nimble Tingle
Brief Character Bio: She is wanderer that lives freely without laws, and constantly travels through water. She knows many places to live in but no place is her real true home. Most see her as a gypsie, having suspicions about her and some even believe that she practices magic and other dark things. However she lets others spread those rumours about her, while making herself a reputation out of it. She earns a living through dancing in the waters and trading 'favours' or 'miracle potions' with items of value. These are often gold bits or gems or items that phonies hold dear to their hearts. She has a way with words and her charismatic charming personality could sell passersbys anything she has no need for in her possession in return for something that they own. From this, she has already collected quite a few odd and valuable things throughout her phony life and her valuables are kept in a chest covered up with sand at the bottom of the sea. Of course, she remembers where each 'treasure' came from and is always up to tell stories that may be true or completely made up out of thin air. She's not a bad phony, even-though she has her own secrets, but through rumours it made her so. She is enjoying every bit of it. Being feared has its good points.
Reply: "You are the pearl of the sea, a treasure trove of memories and untold stories."

Round 2: [ An Adventure ]
Round 3: [ Live Men do Tell Tales ]
Round 4: [ Santa Baby ]  

FrostyPeaches

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2014 5:31 pm
Name: Tide's Turn
Brief Character Bio: Behind her twinkling eyes, underneath that alluring curve of a smile is a phony who's just a little insecure. She hides her nervous stutter behind carefully thought-out poetry and an air of mystery and danger. It's only when she sings, croons, prepared prose dripping from her lips that she is at ease. Beyond that, she is happiest growing her herb garden in the depths of the ocean, and for anyone brave enough to approach her there, she can cure any phony's ailment. She will even invite them for foo, although its said eating it could turn an unsuspecting stallion into a pig (no, not really, it's just that Tide is terrible at cooking).
Reply: I think you are as mercurial as a tide's shifting. There is something hidden behind your honey-sweet words.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2014 12:59 am
Name: Deep Sea Haggler
Brief Character Bio: Dee enjoys a good bargin and runs a pawn shop at the edge of the lake. She dives deep into the water to find lost items people may have accidentally dropped into the lake. Some say she has minions who sneak onto land "find" items laying around. She doesn't deal in money, she deals in favors or trade only. What are you willing to sign away?
Reply: "You are an enchantress who's smile is as beautiful as the lion fish and just as poisonous if angered. You are both intelligent and deceptive, drawing your prey in before you strike with a gentle touch."

Round 2: Entry 2

Byagane319

11,225 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Gaufre

Tipsy Sailor

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2014 3:00 pm
Name: Lady Locks
Brief Character Bio:
Amicable, but inventive and often distracted; Lady spends most of her time tending her mane and staring at her reflection when not conversing with other phonies living in or visiting the sea. Though it may appear so, she is not absentmindedly grooming herself. This phony often ponders what concoctions she may brew up next. Not harmful potions or poisons, but actual organic beauty products. After all, the salt water can do a number on one's mane.

To counteract the sea's impacts on her mane, Lady finds herself coming up to gather seafoam throughout the day. She's made a delectable hair mousse that works wonders and Lady enjoys concocting other products in hopes of finding big hits. Some of her favorites include Mer Foam Mousse (foam NOT made from Merphonies, that's an awful misunderstanding) and Jelly Belly Rub, a soothing lotion for the Jellies that have trouble falling asleep (not made of jelly, do not eat).
Reply:
Well, a fine.. lass? Definitely not a monster. Your name isn't Nessie, right?

Round 2: An Adventure
Round 3: Live Men Do Tell Tales
Round 4: Santa Baby  
Administrative Archives | Where Old Threads Die

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out