Welcome to Gaia! ::

[Sao] » System Glitch

Back to Guilds

A game where if you die, you die in the real world as well. 

Tags: Sword Art Online, VRMMO, Online Game, Survival, Race to floor 100 

Reply Aincrad
Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KiIala
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Cat

12,440 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Tundra Brawler 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 7:50 am
Got any questions or suggestions to better the guild for the future? Feel free to just let it all out! I will be glad to answer any questions and answer your suggestions and possibly make it happen!  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 7:51 am
Questions

~

Suggestions

~

KiIala
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Cat

12,440 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Tundra Brawler 100

xXx Jackel xXx

Rainbow Smoker

28,375 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100
  • That One Hero 500
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2015 9:56 am
How about an unconventional Rouge class?
I see you have the ranged class and most those are technically Rouge in most games, but! Because you have the unique weapon option available, maybe we could brain storm something up.

Also, are we going to grant random/unique skills like Kiritos duel wielding?

One more thought (added edit) - Crew members should be allowed to be beaters if they want. (only crew though cause then everyone will want to do it)

User Image
Stoners Utopia Guild

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2015 11:49 am
xXx Jackel xXx
I see you have the ranged class and most those are technically Rouge in most games, but! Because you have the unique weapon option available, maybe we could brain storm something up.

One more thought (added edit) - Crew members should be allowed to be beaters if they want. (only crew though cause then everyone will want to do it)

User Image
Stoners Utopia Guild

Yeah I havent exactly added the roque in yet but yes I might add it. The thing is im not sure if classes should be added in since the first sao didnt really have much to offer in classes. Do you think it would be a good idea to add classes? If you can think of anything feel free to suggest. (:
Yes eventually there will be a list of unique skills too. c:
Yes crew may be beaters too. (: ill add that in the profile and add it under skills thread tomorrow. Wht exactly is a beater though? I never understood the meaning on the show. x3  

KiIala
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Cat

12,440 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Tundra Brawler 100

xXx Jackel xXx

Rainbow Smoker

28,375 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100
  • That One Hero 500
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2015 11:58 am
S i l i c a a
xXx Jackel xXx

User Image
Stoners Utopia Guild

Yeah I havent exactly added the roque in yet but yes I might add it. The thing is im not sure if classes should be added in since the first sao didnt really have much to offer in classes. Do you think it would be a good idea to add classes? If you can think of anything feel free to suggest. (:
Yes crew may be beaters too. (: ill add that in the profile and add it under skills thread tomorrow. Wht exactly is a beater though? I never understood the meaning on the show. x3

For one: Thats what Im loving about you, you are super well put together for how vague the show was. And two: I am SUPER happy about the vagueness of the show (only for RP purposes CAUSE THE SHOW COULDA BEEN SOOOO EPICLY LONG AND AMAZING) sorry I fell in mad love with the show... XD BUT ANYWAY it allows us as RPers to be more creative.
Good because that was an epic twist in the show! lol

A beater was a beta tester cheater, some one who did epic in beta and also figured out how to cheat in beta (being that at the time it was just a game so it could be "cheated")
Its a super fine line from what I gathered cause their is no REAL difference between just a beta tester and beater, beater was just the harsh name for beta testers who went solo and got bad a**.

User Image
Stoners Utopia Guild

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2015 12:21 pm
xXx Jackel xXx
S i l i c a a
xXx Jackel xXx

User Image
Stoners Utopia Guild

For one: Thats what Im loving about you, you are super well put together for how vague the show was. And two: I am SUPER happy about the vagueness of the show (only for RP purposes CAUSE THE SHOW COULDA BEEN SOOOO EPICLY LONG AND AMAZING) sorry I fell in mad love with the show... XD BUT ANYWAY it allows us as RPers to be more creative.

A beater was a beta tester cheater, some one who did epic in beta and also figured out how to cheat in beta (being that at the time it was just a game so it could be "cheated")
Its a super fine line from what I gathered cause their is no REAL difference between just a beta tester and beater, beater was just the harsh name for beta testers who went solo and got bad a**.

User Image
Stoners Utopia Guild

Lols aw thanks. (:
Yeah tbh I wish they made the first part longer would of been even more epic. ; D I so am in absolute love with the show too thats why I started this guild. (: haha its fine its a great show biggrin and yeah trying to make this guild as creative as possible. ; 3
Ohh I get it. (: yes beta testers is great and will only be allowed by crew members. Thanks for the suggestion definatly something that must be added (:  

KiIala
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Cat

12,440 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Tundra Brawler 100

xXx Jackel xXx

Rainbow Smoker

28,375 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100
  • That One Hero 500
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2015 12:26 pm
S i l i c a a
xXx Jackel xXx
S i l i c a a
xXx Jackel xXx

User Image
Stoners Utopia Guild

User Image
Stoners Utopia Guild

Lols aw thanks. (:
Yeah tbh I wish they made the first part longer would of been even more epic. ; D I so am in absolute love with the show too thats why I started this guild. (: haha its fine its a great show biggrin and yeah trying to make this guild as creative as possible. ; 3
Ohh I get it. (: yes beta testers is great and will only be allowed by crew members. Thanks for the suggestion definatly something that must be added (:

Youre very welcome! =3
Just remember (if say you wanna make it interesting between the crew) Beta Testers were thought of as nicer so they'd have a good rep (after a few levels of course, people hated them at first) But a Beater is seen as cold and solo players, it adds opportunity for epic story/character development.

User Image
Stoners Utopia Guild

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2015 12:41 pm
xXx Jackel xXx
S i l i c a a
xXx Jackel xXx
S i l i c a a
xXx Jackel xXx

User Image
Stoners Utopia Guild

User Image
Stoners Utopia Guild

Lols aw thanks. (:

Youre very welcome! =3
Just remember (if say you wanna make it interesting between the crew) Beta Testers were thought of as nicer so they'd have a good rep (after a few levels of course, people hated them at first) But a Beater is seen as cold and solo players, it adds opportunity for epic story/character development.

User Image
Stoners Utopia Guild

I see ill keep that in mind thanks and add it in when i get the chance. (:
If you have any other suggestions in mind please suggest.. (:  

KiIala
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Cat

12,440 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Tundra Brawler 100

AniKielen

Greedy Dabbler

7,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2015 9:06 am
xXx Jackel xXx

S i l i c a a

Your ideas are interesting. I do like the idea that Beaters are only Crew since we can police the other players if needed.

But question: What do you get from picking a Class? What is increased as you lvl? Are we implementing STR, CON, and etc? That would be how I can see it working as we allow the players themselves choose there Skills to keep it open, and with a rogue-like character being faster but weaker than a Warrior-type. If so what stats do you want to add, and what classes get specific increases. Do you want to have a plethora of classes so that a character has options?
Say all Magic types have a major stat in INT which increases faster than other stats, and you have a secondary major for each class under Magic types that increases along with it.
Example: Summoner: INT/WIS
Example: Spell Theif: INT/SPD

Iam working on the skills portion right now so I have plenty I am thinking about, but I felt these were relevant questions to ask.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2015 5:18 pm
AniKielen
xXx Jackel xXx

S i l i c a a

Your ideas are interesting. I do like the idea that Beaters are only Crew since we can police the other players if needed.

But question: What do you get from picking a Class? What is increased as you lvl? Are we implementing STR, CON, and etc? That would be how I can see it working as we allow the players themselves choose there Skills to keep it open, and with a rogue-like character being faster but weaker than a Warrior-type. If so what stats do you want to add, and what classes get specific increases. Do you want to have a plethora of classes so that a character has options?
Say all Magic types have a major stat in INT which increases faster than other stats, and you have a secondary major for each class under Magic types that increases along with it.
Example: Summoner: INT/WIS
Example: Spell Theif: INT/SPD

Iam working on the skills portion right now so I have plenty I am thinking about, but I felt these were relevant questions to ask.

Im glad you are interested in the idea too. (:
Yea when you pick a class you will also get stats to put points in. And there will be three stages for every class so youll earn higher lvl weapon and skills as you rise in the ranks. Yeah each class will have there own set of stats that are meant for them and those points should only be used in the right stats. Ill be sure to post which is meant for which too. Your doing an amazing job on the skills btw , thanks so much for all your help once again biggrin I hope the guild will be complete soon (:  

KiIala
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Cat

12,440 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Tundra Brawler 100

AniKielen

Greedy Dabbler

7,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2015 7:59 pm
S i l i c a a

Yea when you pick a class you will also get stats to put points in. And there will be three stages for every class so youll earn higher lvl weapon and skills as you rise in the ranks. Yeah each class will have there own set of stats that are meant for them and those points should only be used in the right stats. Ill be sure to post which is meant for which too. Your doing an amazing job on the skills btw , thanks so much for all your help once again biggrin I hope the guild will be complete soon (:

So what confuses me there for your classes is this:
" Yea when you pick a class you will also get stats to put points in. " this exert is a little confusing too me. So question about stats how are you picturing stats working with classes? And three levels too classes?  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2015 8:06 pm
AniKielen
S i l i c a a

" Yea when you pick a class you will also get stats to put points in. " this exert is a little confusing too me. So question about stats how are you picturing stats working with classes? And three levels too classes?

What I mean is like this for example
Mage
Int + 20
Acc + 10

Somethey like that, the stats in the class are the int and stuff.
Yeah, like if you pick an archer, at lvl 30 you can become a higher rank with a different name. It allows your equip stats to become higher. ( :  

KiIala
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Cat

12,440 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Tundra Brawler 100

AniKielen

Greedy Dabbler

7,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2015 8:16 pm
S i l i c a a
AniKielen
S i l i c a a

Yea when you pick a class you will also get stats to put points in. And there will be three stages for every class so youll earn higher lvl weapon and skills as you rise in the ranks. Yeah each class will have there own set of stats that are meant for them and those points should only be used in the right stats. Ill be sure to post which is meant for which too. Your doing an amazing job yon the skills btw , thanks so much for all your help once again biggrin I hope the guild will be complete soon (:

Mage
Int + 20
Acc + 10

Yeah, like if you pick an archer, at lvl 30 you can become a higher rank with a different name. It allows your equip stats to become higher. ( :

Equip stats? What are those? Seems a lot more complecated having class ranks to my opinion or iam just not quite getting it. I guess seems a lot more restrictive  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2015 8:26 pm
AniKielen
S i l i c a a
AniKielen
S i l i c a a

Yea when you pick a class you will also get stats to put points in. And there will be three stages for every class so youll earn higher lvl weapon and skills as you rise in the ranks. Yeah each class will have there own set of stats that are meant for them and those points should only be used in the right stats. Ill be sure to post which is meant for which too. Your doing an amazing job yon the skills btw , thanks so much for all your help once again biggrin I hope the guild will be complete soon (:

Mage
Int + 20
Acc + 10

Equip stats? What are those? Seems a lot more complecated having class ranks to my opinion or iam just not quite getting it. I guess seems a lot more restrictive

Equip stats are like well, ill show an example.
Gun
30 attack power
20 accuracy

Something along the lines of that. I dunno what you mean. Do you think giving equips stats is a bad idea? I just thought of adding it since most games have them. Do you think thats going too overboard and there should be no stats added? o:  

KiIala
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Cat

12,440 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Tundra Brawler 100

AniKielen

Greedy Dabbler

7,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2015 8:35 pm
S i l i c a a

Equip stats are like well, ill show an example.
Gun
30 attack power
20 accuracy

Something along the lines of that. I dunno what you mean. Do you think giving equips stats is a bad idea? I just thought of adding it since most games have them. Do you think thats going too overboard and there should be no stats added? o:

No, equipment stats are fine to have to keep powerful weapons from newbs early on. The question I had was the rank of class effecting equips thats what I dont understand. Stats are fine I just dont get your rank idea, I understand how it works in games haha ive played just about every decent mmo trying to find a good game  
Aincrad

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff