Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[.Torina.]
Captain

Aged Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2014 12:50 pm
Hi guys, Torina/Akeyami/Celia here. Obviously I haven't posted in a while, but I do occasionally still log on and today I feel the need to put some things regarding my Gaia activity out here.

Firstly, I would like to apologize to anyone who's still here for not being around anymore or really doing anything in the guild recently. This is due mostly to what was a busy work schedule, which has now shifted to being a busy school schedule. I'm now a full-time graduate student and with that I have very little free time. That being said, I'm not looking to shut this place down or anything, it's just that I can't promise I'll be much of a regular anymore.

It's actually amazing to me to look back at how long this place has been around; I was still in high school when we made it, and now I'm on the last few legs of my formal education, about to start my professional career. This guild has grown so much and has seen so many people and events come and go, and I'll always be fond of its presence in my life.

The main point of this post is that I may not be around much anymore, but I plan to leave the guild open and public for anyone that is. While I'm generally inactive on Gaia, I am VERY active on tumblr (most of my online life resides there now) as akeyami. Feel free to contact me there, I'd love to hear from you!

The reason I'm posting a topic about this and not just a guild announcement is that I want you to be able to comment directly on this if you so desire. I'll pay attention to how this thread may develop over the next few days. You can also shoot me a PM if you want.

On a slightly different note, while I have failed at posting news topics or anything about it, Hyrule Warriors did release in North America yesterday! For those of you who are playing it I hope you are enjoying it; it looks amazing though I'm not sure if I'll be getting it anytime soon since I wouldn't have much time to play it (note: Yuki Kaji voices Link this time which is REALLY exciting, I adore him!!). I do, however, plan on getting Smash Bros. at least on the 3DS next week, so I'm looking forward to that! I've already tried out the demo and it's fantastic, though the slightly different controls take some getting used to.

Anyway, thanks everyone, and take care heart  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2014 1:13 pm
Hi hi! I'll keep my eye out for you on Tumblr. emotion_kirakira I see you liking and reblogging some of my posts sometimes. XD I can understand life getting in the way of Gaia, a few other friends have also done the same. o 3o It's cool that you're keeping the guild open though for anyone who wants to use it~

I'll probably be getting Smash Brothers too! Though not on the release date. xD

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • I Won the Titles the Titles are Mine! 500

[.Torina.]
Captain

Aged Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2014 7:33 pm
Yokies
Hi hi! I'll keep my eye out for you on Tumblr. emotion_kirakira I see you liking and reblogging some of my posts sometimes. XD I can understand life getting in the way of Gaia, a few other friends have also done the same. o 3o It's cool that you're keeping the guild open though for anyone who wants to use it~

I'll probably be getting Smash Brothers too! Though not on the release date. xD

Yep yep, I'm really quite the tumblr addict these days, especially with the season finale of Free! and whatnot. I enjoy seeing you around there too <3

Yeah I'm definitely getting it though financially-speaking I'm not sure when exactly. LOL hopefully sooner than later.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2014 7:51 pm
[.Torina.]

Oh gosh I see so many people broken over the fact that it's.. well, over. xD

Oh yeah I hope for sooner rather than later too. ; w;

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500

Akeyami
Vice Captain

Interesting Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 9:21 pm
Yokies
[.Torina.]

Oh gosh I see so many people broken over the fact that it's.. well, over. xD

Oh yeah I hope for sooner rather than later too. ; w;

I'm REALLY sad that it's over, but I wouldn't say that I'm broken. The ending did everything that I needed it to, and I'm happy heart I'm just gonna miss those stupid swimmer dorks....

Just from playing the demo I can tell you it's really awesome, so do look forward to it and get it ASAP! LOL  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 9:37 pm
Akeyami

Haha yeah. Being broken is kind of pushing it. XD But they were really dorky! No more silly antics from them. ; w;

I played the demo too. I want to get better with the villager! But I'm still pretty good with Pikachu. xD

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500

Momcilo

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2014 12:00 am
I logged in today on a whim and I read this message, quite fortunate if I do say so myself. I still recall the thread that started it all, however long ago it was. From the thread on to the guild, thank you for all the great memories and wonderful discussions, whether they were related to Zelda, or just completely off the wall. I know I stopped coming on quite some time ago, other than the occasionally nostalgic re-visit, but I still look back fondly and remember all the fun that was had. Good luck on your endeavors!  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2014 7:49 pm
Momcilo
I logged in today on a whim and I read this message, quite fortunate if I do say so myself. I still recall the thread that started it all, however long ago it was. From the thread on to the guild, thank you for all the great memories and wonderful discussions, whether they were related to Zelda, or just completely off the wall. I know I stopped coming on quite some time ago, other than the occasionally nostalgic re-visit, but I still look back fondly and remember all the fun that was had. Good luck on your endeavors!

Waah, Momcilo! It has been a while, but I'm really happy to hear from you. Thanks for everything over these last few years, and I also wish you the best of luck with whatever you're doing now. It blows my mind how much time has passed. thank you heart

@Y: I'm gonna miss them ;__; but I still have preordered goods and the extra episode to look forward to so...... xD

I wish I had the $40 to buy Smash. Although I don't have much time to play right now so maybe it's a good thing I'm too poor. xD;  

Akeyami
Vice Captain

Interesting Dabbler

Uza-senpai

Quotable Noob

8,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2014 12:52 am
Came here to check in as well.
College and social life and gym and lots of other things take up all the free time I have.

..::The Hangout::..

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games