Submit

ShadowsFreedom163

Romantic Shapeshifter

11,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 5:37 pm
Okay all my lovely guildies. Its getting closer and closer (maybe already past) The time for school to start. So in order to mke things a little more fun, I decided to set up a mini event.

There aren't a whole lot of rules. Just keep it school themed. And give the avi a name. Prizes will be given out on September 1st!! Please have all of your Avi's submitted by then. You may make TWO avi's this time.

Have fun and enjoy.

(I'm not telling you the prize money. But it'll be worth it.)  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 9:22 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

My names Lydia Alexis Kaylen. the school I attend to is Briar Preparatory school for girls. I'm a A+ student with a gpa of 4.0.... My hopes for my future is to be the best Music Director.

Hello I'm Ariana Davis.... I'm an average college school student who is studying criminology. i want to become cheif of the Task force.  

Xanes_Fox18

Mythical Kitten

8,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Pickled Cactus
Vice Captain

Enthusiastic Astronomer

20,125 Points
  • Battery 500
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Energy Generator 250
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2014 5:57 am
                entries~

School + Work = nopenopenope

Who said I was looking forward to the new year?

New Kid

Homeschooled all his life, it's now his first day at high school.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2014 12:04 pm
Questing: Counterfeit Lassie

here are my entries~

Why does everybody always think about work and learning at school? It's also a great time to make new friends and create awesome memories! And I officially declare myself, Felicita Prima, the princess of lunch <3
(not sure if this can count as school related... but my favourite part of school when I was little was always recess razz ) User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I, Lucia Haze, swear to be a fair student president for the rest of the year~ now then.... apparently my first job is take a look at all these records. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

AcaciaFir

Malevolent Fairy

Main News and Stuff

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces