Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hidden Otaku Village

Back to Guilds

Come here to get the latest news on anime's, and video games. Discuss your favorites, and meet wonderful people. Best Anime Guild gaia has. 

Tags: Anime, RolePlaying, Art Shops, Gaming, Discussion 

Reply Role Playing
Hidden Otaku Village Walk In Role Play Come Create Our Story Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tamoya Kun
Captain

Loyal Guildsman

8,250 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 7:11 pm
User Image
20 years ago, in a small village located on the outskirts of the rain forest was a devastating war. This war had led to the destruction of the village leaving most of the inhabitants dead. Before the village's demise, a man named Akihiko led his son Tamoya and a group of Women and kids out of the village and into the rain forest while the men fought for war. After traveling endlessly through the forest Akihiko, and the group stumbled upon what looked to be another village located in a tree top. Curious, Akihiko climbed to the hidden village. During his exploration of the unknown village, Akihiko noticed, holes were made in to the trees, creating a cave type home in side the tree. As he looked in the cave's he noticed not a single person was in the tree tops. Akihiko gleamed with Akihiko as he climbed down the tree. After giving the news of the trees vacancy to the group, Akihiko helped his son and all of the other group members to the tree tops. One by one the group members picked their caverns, and made home. The villagers soon elected Akihiko as Village leader, for all the hard work he had done to save his people from danger. Since that day Akihiko has worked hard, keeping peace between the villagers. With the villagers knowing they are the last of their kind.

Today the village has grown. The children have grown up, and started having their own kids. Akihiko and the villagers felt is was most appropriate that Tamoya became the new village leader. Few people leave the village, but they are the hunters who never go out side the rain forest. Our village has sworn to ignore the outside world for many years in fear of another devastating war. The villagers live happily in their home and have built around the tree leaving the original village here. Some villagers have already dedicated their lives to figuring out what happened to the villagers that lived here before us. Life in the Hidden Otaku village is a blissfull experience. However The history of the village has just begun and much is untold.
Show us what life in the village is through your eyes.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 11:12 pm
Rules:
1. Try not to curse a lot, we have a lot of young members.
2. respect the roleplay.
3. This is our guilds back story, so try and respect the story line as well. We're creating out guilds story so like I said Respect it.
4. Stick to the theme that is established.

Tamoya Kun
Captain

Loyal Guildsman

8,250 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

Tamoya Kun
Captain

Loyal Guildsman

8,250 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 11:31 pm
The first responsibility of a leader is to define reality.

It's morning time. A small light is shining into Tamoya's cavern. Waking up from his slumber he yawns and rubs his eyes. Tamoya stands up out of bed, and walks out to see other villagers standing out side their caverns as well. He waves around and smiles.

Tamoya walks over to the fire pit, throwing small kindling in to the fire pit. Creating a fire with sparks from rocks, Tamoya, sits down on a log seat, warming his hands at the fire.

The last is to say thank you. In between, the leader is a servant

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 7:13 pm
Gaian name: IzuraKatzuki343

Name: Izura Katzuki

Personality: somewhat anti social, calm, rarely shows emotion other than happiness and hides his rage and depression, fights only when needed and fights clean unless cheated, very protective

Appearance: Blue hair, emerald green eyes, torn blue jeans, grey hoodie, has Japanese text on his right arm meaning "demon"(this is also his demon seal) , black/ white Converse and a headband on his right arm that has a metal plate on it with a lightning bolt engraved in the metal. Has a large scar across his chest.

Back Story: (short ver. Pov- third)

Izura was playing in the woods when he heard his sister scream so he ran back to his house and saw a man kill his sister. The only friends who would have believed him were also dead. He explained as best as he could to the police and if not for being a ninja he would have been arrested. He now lives in the forest where he learned to talk to snakes, demons(talks to the one inside him mostly) and has his ninja weapons. He wants to love someone but everyone either thinks he's wanted for homicide or just wants him for his looks. Gives off a "skater boy/ badboy/ bass player vibe.

Izura was jumping from tree to tree when he saw lights in one of the trees. He got closer and looked around. 'Damn. How long have they been living here?' He thought. He jumped down and attempted to speak to them in Japanese, due to the fact he was originally from a village in Japan called the Hidden Thunder Village. He had a long gash across his chest from being attacked by an animal. 'I just hope they don't attack...' he thought.  

BlackStar177

BlackStar177

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 7:39 pm
"Izura Katzuki, only ninja alive to be wrongly accused of murder. My family was the only family who could seal, befriend, and use demons to help others." Izura said a little louder. He walked over to the fire and did a few strange hand signs (seemingly normal to him) and breathed fire on the pile of sticks. He made sure he didn't hurt anyone and felt better about finding some place to live, not wanting to see the red staining the walls of his original home.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 8:21 pm
"Believe me, I've seen enough fighting and death for at least three lifetimes. I will do what ever I can to help. By the way, do you have any injured villagers? Maybe a work accident or came in that way?" Izura asked. 'Please, PLEASE don't have a daughter. I've already had my heart ripped out once. I'd rather keep it that way.' He thought.  

BlackStar177

BlackStar177

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 8:37 pm
Izura bowed as a sign of traditional Japanese thanks and went off to explore a cavern. He walked in and almost thought it was vacant. That's when he saw a girl, a year or two younger lying on her bed and starring at the wall. Izura forgot about his natrual ability to be quiet most of the time and said "Sorry. I was looking for an empty one." The girl wasn't scared but she did jump when he spoke.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 7:08 pm
Izura shivered as a man shouted "Izura Katzuki! Get out here and face me for your murders!!" Izura looked angry. "Accuse me one more time of murdering the family I loved and you might not live to tell the tale!!" Izura warned him as he walked out, getting out a scythe. "My family's death broke me. Made me the monster I am today. The only murder I want to be accused of is the murder of Hano Rasuga! The man who you should be hunting now!" Izura's voice showed how much he loved and still loves his family. The man's face went white. "Oh, I'm sorry, I'm usually far more composed. I'm just a little absolutely livid." Izura said, becoming more protective of himself and the villagers around them. "If you even GRAZE one of these villagers, you'll be fish food." Izura said, backing up even closer to the girl behind him, as if ready to die for her.  

BlackStar177

Role Playing

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces