Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 10:33 pm
User Image

Shinsei was out and about just exploring the lands. He does this more at night than what he does in the day light. It is nicer out in the coolness of the night and that is why he likes it so much. As he comes to a clearing of the forest he stretches out his wings and then pulls them to his sides as he pauses and takes in the view of the clearing he has come to. Having a very composed form as he stands there watching the creatures of the night move about the forest around him. Not seeing anything that could harm him as his front hoof moves in a step forward as he continues to explore these lands he lives around in for now. After all he travels a lot and doesn't live in one place for too long. He would rather find a herd to protect or start his own so for now he will search for the right spot to settle in on.

Heading off as this spot doesn't look like it has all that his idea spot should. Looking for a nice place with forest, meadow, and water. Being picky about all of that and what he wants.

Mewsings of An Angel

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2014 12:17 pm
User Image

A smile brushed the face of the calm filly, her golden-red eyes blazed with an energy that seemed to ebb and flow over her very skin, coursing over each strand of hair, every feather... An excited look dawned over her face, and her wings spread outward with deliberate grace. This was her territory, the open terrain of the valley, the wide skies that seemed to have no end.... So much better than the small valley her family had chosen for a home with the rest of the Dream Walker herd. It was nice, she could not say that it wasn't. But it lacked... something. She wasn't quite sure what.

So she ventured from the valley on occasion to take to the endless blue heavens in an attempt to feel strong and free. And here she stood, her body aglow like an ember waiting to be breathed to life.

Flicking her tail, her feathered wings beat toward the ground, wind building beneath them, until her hooves barely brushed the grass. She snorted, landing once more. She lowered her horned head, and set off across the grass in an almost feverish pace, her wings flapping hard, until she leapt from the ground and into the air, her spaded tail flicking back and forth.

Her wings beat hard into the sky until a breeze whisked underneath her, pushing her further....further up into the air, holding her aloft.

A sense of calm filled her as she looked below her, the ground so far away, looking like a playset for some human child. Firesong felt larger than life, and strong.

Mewsings of An Angel

Excitable Anubutt

16,725 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 12:04 am
Shinsei sighing as he stretches out his wings thinking that a view from the sky would be the best kind as he is looking for a territory of his own. As of right now he is of the lone wolf type but one day would love a protect a herd or start one of his own. That thought could wait though. With a powerful thrust of his wings as he is lifted off of the ground and takes to the sky almost looking more like a dragon with his tail and scales then a soquili breed. But maybe that is why his breed is called Ulun'Suti. Not that he cared about breeds and the labels that they put on others. It was silly and he isn't one to hold another to what their breed calls for. He has met flutters who have no sense or knowledge about plants and growing them.

So not everything he has heard about breeds does he take to heart or mind. The knowledge is there but he waits to meet one before he cast a judgement on them. But enough of that thinking the reason he took to the skies is to get a better look at the land that he was thinking could be a good place to start up a herd. It wasn't bad he had to admit it. Not perfect but it had all that he was looking for. There is the forest and a meadow. Oh and over there a ways is a river with a cave near by as well. The cave would be a place to use to keep out of the rain. Seeing he is a fire Ulun'Suti he really doesn't like rain. It is ok to stand in a river or lake from time to time to cool off. But he avoids getting his mane wet at any cost.

Looking about as he sees another in the sky. The glowing orange color catching his eye as he wonders if this small thing in the skies with him was a mare or stallion seeing he isn't up close to it to tell. Nodding as he thinks to himself about flying closer just a bit to tell wouldn't hurt. So he does another great thrust of his wings as he flies higher by closer to this glowing orange. Getting into view enough to see that it is a mare. And a pretty thing at that. Her glow so radiant in the night sky. She was like nothing he has ever laid his eyes on before.

What was such a gorgeous thing doing out this late and all on her own? He looks about as he sees no others in the area. Why would she be alone? He wonders on this as he then calls out to her. The moon is full and lights the ground behind them perfectly. "Why is one such as yourself out all alone? And before I ask your name I am Shinsei."

Mewsings of An Angel
Quote me so I see the reply faster

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2015 10:58 am
It took Firesong off-guard when she noticed something flying toward her. Her first instinct made her heart thump heavily - the sensation of danger filling her. The next was curiosity - this creature looked much like a dragon! It had scales, and horns and looked fierce as a demon - all fire and leathery wings. He flew toward her with purpose in his wingbeats. Was he aiming to attack her? Firesong bit her lip, flapping her own wings as the stallion flew ever closer. Snorting, she flicked her forked tail, her Kalona instinct so "no" to the idea of running away. If he did attack her, she would fight back!

Then, a voice broke the silence of the air, the stallion's voice. He asked questions of her in a mellow voice that took her off-guard. She fluttered there for a moment, blinking her orange eyes as she processed the voice. It didn't quite fit what she thought it would sound like. Her ears flicked back as she built the words to reply. Why would he care? Taking a chance, the mare flapped her feathered wings, and narrowed her body to dive closer to the stallion.

As she neared him, she heard him call out his own name to her. Shinsei? An interesting name for a dragon, she thought. She could make out the details of his body now, but it took effort to flutter still enough to mesmerize herself in them. He was made of fire! Flickering around the forks of his horns was a halo of brilliant flames. Were they real? An illusion? Her questions were building in her. "Firesong..." She murmured her response, flicking her forked tail.

Kara Asumie
Thank you for your patience with me! <3

Mewsings of An Angel

Excitable Anubutt

16,725 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2015 11:13 pm
Shinsei looking at her. "Firesong that is a pretty name." He lowers himself as he lands. After all he likes to walk from time to time and he had been flying for a long time. "Would you care to join me for a walk?" He wonders a bit. The night was no place for a lady to be oh so alone. So maybe offering to go on a walk with her would not be too out of place or uncomfortable for her. Or at least he hopes it isn't. Seeing he wouldn't mind some company as he is normally always on his own. Not a lot like to travel with one that can start fires and kind the air around them harm all the time. Well not that he has ever meet one that didn't mind him and all the heat and fire that comes along with him being himself.

Mewsings of An Angel
no worries.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2015 9:20 pm
[[ whoops I didn't mean to quote myself. I had the tap open and my cat was walking on my laptop while I was petting her.. So sorry about that. ]]  

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

Mewsings of An Angel

Excitable Anubutt

16,725 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2015 1:09 pm
Firesong was confused for a moment - this creature was very kind for one whom had only just met her. Following him to the ground, she slowly alighted upon the hard soil, breathing deeply as to calm her sore muscles. Closing her glowing wings to her side, the mare obliged Shinsei by following after him, having to step quickly to keep up with his easy, long strides. Her curiosity bolstered her courage, though fear still existed. What a magnanimous creature this dragon was - one of fire and scales and ferocious size. "You have me curious... Are you a dragon? Or a devil?" She asked, her voice carrying in the quiet air between them.

Kara Asumie

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2015 11:19 pm
Shinsei thinking about her question as he wonders what the best answer would be. "Neither. But I guess if I had to say one it would be closer to a dragon. I am a Fire Ulun'Suti." He points out as he looks back at her and slows his gait so that she doesn't has such a hard time keeping up with him. He should have thought about that before to be kind to her. Though he is normally too cold with what he says and does that he isn't kind or nice at all. But she is pretty much the first mare he has truly met and he thought that he should be kind to her for some odd reason. Something in his head told him too which was odd.

Mewsings of An Angel

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

Mewsings of An Angel

Excitable Anubutt

16,725 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2015 11:06 am
Firesong narrowed her eyes in confusion - she had never seen such a creature as the one that stood so hugely before her. "An Ulun'suti? What is that? I have honestly no knowledge of such a thing.... Where do you come from? The sun perhaps?" She asked, her voice curious, her long spaded tail flicking behind her like a feline. As he slowed, she finally caught up enough to stand next to him, and her yellow-orange, glowing eyes could not help but look up and stare in transfixed stillness at the flames that locked the tall creature's skin. Yet, he seemed un-phased. It gave her goosebumps - she had always been strangely held by flames, their swirling, beautiful, burning tongues licking the air. No one touched flames, they would be mortally burned.

Kara Asumie
TAG!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2015 7:13 pm
Thinking about it as he looks at the mare. "Well different powers to different elements. Like I am Fire. So my powers are Fireballs and Manipulation. Like when it is cold out I can use my flaming mane to give off heat around my body to keep me harm. Can also harm one or two others if they are close enough to me. the Manipulation can be used by both pure and half or mixed breed fire ulun'suti. I am a pure blood one. So I can use Fireball. Only pures can use that one. But we can only release four fireballs in a day. They take a lot of energy to keep up with." He points out a bit as he isn't sure where he came from. So he thinks on it a bit as he looks her over more. "Honestly I am not sure where I am from. I don't really recall. But where ever it is that I haul from I am not interested in going back. I will find my own home to protect." After stating that he isn't sure if he should ask where it is she is from or why it is she seems to like his flaming mane.

"Where are you from? And do you have a liking for fire?" He got brave enough to ask as he watches her and awaits her to answer him. Shinsei liked being in control but he wasn't use to mares. Normally mares would avoid him. Maybe it was the flames of his mane. After all fire is a dangerous thing that most are taught to stay away from. And here he was with a mane of the stuff. But that didn't bother him. It kept a lot of bothers away from him. Not that he minded company. Just was never sure of it is all. Never knowing how to act or if it was alright to be himself around others. But for now he is being himself. Seeing it is just her and himself. Besides she was already there and if she wished to judge him then so be it. Not that she wasn't doing so already. Or at least he felt like she was already judging him. His eyes locked onto her as he still awaits her answers. Not that he has been waiting a long time. Just to him and all his thinking it seems longer than it really is. That is one of his issues. Time seems to always take forever when he is chatting with someone and waiting on a reply before speaking again.

He then stretches out his wings a bit then folding them to his sides tightly once more as he tries not to seem rude or anything and keeps to himself for now.

WC: 464

Mewsings of An Angel

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items