Welcome to Gaia! ::

•• Kuro Shiro Reborn••

Back to Guilds

A guild where anyone and anything can co-exist, but not always on peaceful terms. Designed with the creative, over-restricted RPer in mind. 

Tags: feline, Elves, dragon, free, wolf 

Reply Welcome and Information
Questions and Answers Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SnowWolf1118
Captain

Practical Teammate

41,625 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2014 9:29 pm
I have more questions.

Do genderbender potions (or spells) exist (like we have in Gaia) that can turn you into the opposite sex until you drink another genderbender potion (or cast another spell) to return you to your original gender?

Can the power of love be used as magic in a fight?

Can a person's "soul/existence" be sealed within an object and then released on a later date as a form of revival after the person's original body has long been destroyed? As an example, someone sealed a person's "soul/existence" in a lamp, his/her physical body was destroyed, and then years later, the seal on the lamp was broken and the person was released (but at the age the "soul/existence" was sealed).

Is it possible to Time Travel?

Can non-magic users learn magic?

Can someone steal a woman's baby within her womb and transfer it into the womb of another woman?

Can a werewolf or a vampire become human again?  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2014 12:17 pm
Do genderbender potions (or spells) exist (like we have in Gaia) that can turn you into the opposite sex until you drink another genderbender potion (or cast another spell) to return you to your original gender?

Yes, but if you do that for any extended period of time, please provide a picture of the gender the character turned into.

Can the power of love be used as magic in a fight?

Strong emotions fuel a lot of things, so it could be used as a source of strength, not necessarily magic.

Can a person's "soul/existence" be sealed within an object and then released on a later date as a form of revival after the person's original body has long been destroyed?

Like horcruxes from Harry Potter? Yes, though it would take a lot to regain a body where there is none. The consciousness perhaps could manifest itself in the mind of the person who has the item. attach to a person, or it could suck out their essance and basically transform the body... or strong magic and spells could try and create a body. Sorta like alchemy.

Is it possible to Time Travel?

Of course, we have had time travelers in past versions of the guild. It goes along with a few things though. If the past you knows about time travel and sees you, no big deal, but it that you doesn't and sees you it might cause problems.

Can non-magic users learn magic?

That is part of the magic of Kuro Shiro and the fountain. Trinkets can allow magic users to use limited magic, but unless they have magical abilities unlocked, it is limited to only the items.

Can someone steal a woman's baby within her womb and transfer it into the womb of another woman?

This is a rather odd question, I like it. I suppose it could be done, but most likely it would cause the death of one or more parties involved.

Can a werewolf or a vampire become human again?

There are cures for everything, of course you'd have to find a rumor that was true, and actually find it, and then it would be limited.

Vampires have to find the Holy Grail, or they can be killed and brought back...assuming they haven't been around forever and don't turn to dust.

Werewolves can take potions to help keep it in check.  

Weary Druid

Feral Shapeshifter

11,575 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Married 100
  • Cat Fancier 100

SnowWolf1118
Captain

Practical Teammate

41,625 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2014 9:24 pm
Thanks for the answers. Now, I have more questions thanks to those answers. smile

Can a magical creature (kitsune, snake, dog, dragon) become a divine familiar like a temple guardian? If so, will the magical creature gain the powers of a divine familiar?

When entering a Familiar Contract, specifically for a divine familiar, can the magic of the contract change the familiar's size, from adult to child or child to adult, as part of the contract?

Is it possible to remove a person's memories and seal them in an object like a jar?

What would the child of a dragon father and a human mother look like? Would the child looked like Emperor Shennong of China or will the child look like him, but can change him- or herself into a more human look? Will the child look different from a child born of a human father and a dragon mother?

Can a person's innate magical abilities remain dormant? Can magic skip generations in a family?

Do witches, wizards, and sorcerers have a set hierarchy?  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2014 7:50 pm
SnowWolf1118

Can a magical creature (kitsune, snake, dog, dragon) become a divine familiar like a temple guardian? If so, will the magical creature gain the powers of a divine familiar?

Most magical creatures are associated with a god of some sort, so a 'divine' being. If they are not, they can become associated with one. But being magical already they are really only taking it on as their personal law, way of life, or job title, not gaining ability.

Kitsune for example have the same skills if they are the followers of Inari as they would if they did things on their own, but those who are followers of Inari follow Inari's rule or work as guardians or messengers.

When entering a Familiar Contract, specifically for a divine familiar, can the magic of the contract change the familiar's size, from adult to child or child to adult, as part of the contract?

Is it possible to remove a person's memories and seal them in an object like a jar?

You can only remove your own memories and put them in a vessel. Unless it is a very long memory, I would just keep it in a small vial.

You can wipe someone else's out, but the brain would be able to find them eventually with time and memory triggers... assuming you didn't get rid of that part of the brain.

What would the child of a dragon father and a human mother look like? Would the child looked like Emperor Shennong of China or will the child look like him, but can change him- or herself into a more human look? Will the child look different from a child born of a human father and a dragon mother?

It depends on the individual as to which traits were inherited, though those born of a human mother will most likely appear human for a few years before any dragon traits appear, and vice versa for a dragon. Most cases, since dragons can shapeshift usually, they appear entirely human or entirely dragon and have mixed abilities just as any other hybrid.

Can a person's innate magical abilities remain dormant? Can magic skip generations in a family?

Yes, some people never become magical. Maybe they aren't fit for it? who knows.

Of course it can, just like someone with magic can come from an unmagical family.

Do witches, wizards, and sorcerers have a set hierarchy?

No, no hierarchy's here. It is based entirely on experience and ability as to which one would be seen with more respect. Unless of course one of them was your teacher, you would surely respect them even after you surpassed them.  

Weary Druid

Feral Shapeshifter

11,575 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Married 100
  • Cat Fancier 100

SnowWolf1118
Captain

Practical Teammate

41,625 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2014 8:24 pm
Dreams Can Kill

Awesome...also, you accidentally skipped my second question.

Thank you. I have more questions. emotion_awesome

For the genderbend potion, is the transformation from one gender to another instant like a shapeshifter changing from animal to human or is it a painful process that takes several days?

In regards to sealing a person's soul/existence away, does that person's soul exist in a state of limbo or can will he or she be awake and active within the object the soul is sealed in?

When a person's soul is sealed away, is it sealed away in an alternate dimension using the object as a pathway to it?

Can a person, such as an elemental, become an immortal after growing up as a normal person? Can an elemental be born/created with powers beyond that of an elemental such as the powers of a shaman or witch?

What draws a certain element to an ordinary person to transform him or her into an elemental?

Do women stop menstruating after becoming immortal? Or can they turn it off and on whenever they want to? I'm curious.

What kind of other dimensions exist in the role play? Do alternate universes exist?

Did Kuro and Shiro's father have an affair to sire Ookami, or did their mother pass away before Ookami was born?

What is the general plot of the role play?

Do you expect any deities to make their appearances in Kuro Shiro in the near or distant future? Whether a yes or no, how should a deity be treated in the town? Should they be considered an ordinary guest with great powers or as a deity they should respect?

Do the deities lose their magnitude of their powers as they are worshiped less often? Can a deity fade out of existence if forgotten?  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 10:19 pm
SnowWolf1118

For the genderbend potion, is the transformation from one gender to another instant like a shapeshifter changing from animal to human or is it a painful process that takes several days?

It would depend on the potency and reliability of the potion. Fresh potion of strong ingredients would work much better

In regards to sealing a person's soul/existence away, does that person's soul exist in a state of limbo or can will he or she be awake and active within the object the soul is sealed in?

Sealed souls that belong to someone who has a strong soul or strong will can fight back quite effectively

When a person's soul is sealed away, is it sealed away in an alternate dimension using the object as a pathway to it?

Just a section of the brain, just like stored memories that you can't seem to access. In some cases in may be possible to remove the soul, but leave it connected with the body

Can a person, such as an elemental, become an immortal after growing up as a normal person? Can an elemental be born/created with powers beyond that of an elemental such as the powers of a shaman or witch?

Anyone can become immortal if an immortal (pure and ancient) make them one. Elementals only have elemental powers unless using charms.

What draws a certain element to an ordinary person to transform him or her into an elemental?

Most elementals are bore elementals, but it is their soul and personality that determine the elements or powers that the individual get. You wouldnt usually see a calm quiet person cracking lighting at someone but water would be an easy thing to see.

Do women stop menstruating after becoming immortal? Or can they turn it off and on whenever they want to? I'm curious.

This is a land of magic, with the right spell or potion anyone can stop the monthly. Immortals are no different. They never really him menopause so when they are done having kids they can simply use magic to stop it.

What kind of other dimensions exist in the role play? Do alternate universes exist?

Any and all that you can come up with.

Did Kuro and Shiro's father have an affair to sire Ookami, or did their mother pass away before Ookami was born?
it is Okami, not ookami. Techinically it is O not OO.

They always had a rather lax relationship even after marriage, so it was only natural they do their own thing every few years or so. She is illegitimate.

What is the general plot of the role play?

Kuro Shiro was formed by the mother and father of twin sisters Kuro and Shiro. It was created as a beacon and haven so people who no longer could fit into the normal human world, or other worlds, could come together in whatever ways they wished. No inhibitions of their true personalities or identities.

Okami has been taking care of things since finding out that she is the heir, but she and the other towns people had no knowledge of Kuro and Shiro being immortal or alive. Heck, she didn't know she had sisters. But she also didn't realize her father wasn't a decendant of the founder but thr founder himself.

Kuro has her own ideas about livening things up, and Okami will want to prevent that and keep the peace, not to mention she doesn't want to see all the freedom she had snatched away.

Do you expect any deities to make their appearances in Kuro Shiro in the near or distant future? Whether a yes or no, how should a deity be treated in the town? Should they be considered an ordinary guest with great powers or as a deity they should respect?

Since in this world there are no true gods, except perhaps more like the modern God or gods who aren't given diety forms or whatever, all mythological dieties that appear are extremely old immortals or powerful magical beings that are reincarnated repeatedly.

Do the deities lose their magnitude of their powers as they are worshiped less often? Can a deity fade out of existence if forgotten?

Dietys don't lose power, they just lose the gossip and so naturally all the inflated rumors deflate and leave them as what they really are. No fluffy stories. However some spirits may only be alive because they are remembered, so if the last person who knew of them dies or forgets they will go poof

Please keep in mind that anything and everything can happen in this roleplay. So if there is a way to work around what someone is, it will probably happen. This is a world that can never truly be discovered.  

Weary Druid

Feral Shapeshifter

11,575 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Married 100
  • Cat Fancier 100

SnowWolf1118
Captain

Practical Teammate

41,625 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2014 7:09 am
Dreams Can Kill

Thanks again, I know I must seem annoying with all these questions, sweatdrop emotion_facepalm but they're for back stories and future reference...which means I hope Loiiy doesn't pay too close attention to my questions.

And sorry, I usually spell "wolf" as "ookami" because I read Ookami-heika no Hanayome and other manga. It's a bad habit. I'll stop it.

But one more question:

Can people use magic to record events like a camera? Like, they use a mirror to capture the events and then can use magic to project them to watch it all over again.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2014 9:13 pm
SnowWolf1118

Can people use magic to record events like a camera? Like, they use a mirror to capture the events and then can use magic to project them to watch it all over again.

Magic can be used to remove the memories of events from the mind to be played back yes.  

Weary Druid

Feral Shapeshifter

11,575 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Married 100
  • Cat Fancier 100

SnowWolf1118
Captain

Practical Teammate

41,625 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2014 8:58 am
Dreams Can Kill

Awesome, that's all I need to know for awhile. smile  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2014 10:14 am
My gosh Snow, so many questions! And yes, I read them. Lucky for you I'm a bit clueless though, so while I heard a few things that made me think, I'm still not sure of your plans.  

Loiiypop-chan
Crew

SnowWolf1118
Captain

Practical Teammate

41,625 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 4:23 pm
My plans are long-term, so you'll have to wait and see.

I have some more questions, Dreams.

Can we use things like mirrors or even crystal balls to communicate long-distance between people?

Is it possible to magically transport things through the magic mirrors/crystal balls?

Is it possible to physically alter someone's appearance using magic and then control them like a puppet?

Do random gaps in time and space exist, like you're in Ireland walking through a forest and when you exit it, you're in Upstate New York?  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 7:47 pm
SnowWolf1118

Can we use things like mirrors or even crystal balls to communicate long-distance between people?

Yes,and if they break they are useless.

Is it possible to magically transport things through the magic mirrors/crystal balls?

No, but you can create your own personal magic portal, if you are strong enough. Teleporting something through space uses a lot of energy.

Is it possible to physically alter someone's appearance using magic and then control them like a puppet?
Yes you can alter appearances but they can always be returned back to their original selves.

Controling others is very very dark and powerful magic. It can not be done on someone with a strong will or sense of self, however dead bodies, the unconcious, and those who have allowed their souls to leave their body are easliy manipulated.

Do random gaps in time and space exist, like you're in Ireland walking through a forest and when you exit it, you're in Upstate New York?

Yes, but they are usually not there on purpose and created through an excess of magic in the environment, such as on immortal releasing their power into a mortal (power swapping of sorts) or various other extreme energy releases. However portals in Kuro Shiro simply go to other places in Kuro Shiro.  

Weary Druid

Feral Shapeshifter

11,575 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Married 100
  • Cat Fancier 100

SnowWolf1118
Captain

Practical Teammate

41,625 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2015 10:39 am
Hylian Dreams

Thank you for answering my questions.

I just have one more going off of the second question: Will the personal magic portal remain permanent, or must it be maintained constantly or else it will close.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2015 11:47 am
SnowWolf1118

Will the personal magic portal remain permanent, or must it be maintained constantly or else it will close.

It is a temporary portal that is only maintained as long as there is energy for it to feed off of, the larger the amount of energy that creates it the longer that it will last, one can not sustain it intentionally however.  

Weary Druid

Feral Shapeshifter

11,575 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Married 100
  • Cat Fancier 100

SnowWolf1118
Captain

Practical Teammate

41,625 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2015 9:57 pm
Oh, I have a question I've been meaning to ask for some time now.

Can a dragon's gender be determined by temperature like most reptiles? Like, eggs further away from their parents' fiery breath became male while those closest became female?  
Welcome and Information

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff