Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dark Panties

Back to Guilds

The Official Guild for the B/C "Dark Panties," which combines Darker than Black and P&S w/Garterbelt. 

Tags: Panty and Stocking, Darker than Black, Roleplay, Demons, Angels 

Reply N E G L I G E E├.....﹛chronicles﹜
[BEACH PARTY ORP] Sake, sake and swimming! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lucifer Lemon
Vice Captain

Feral Shoujo

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 3:24 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. "It's a birth defect," Peaches replied to Kit's question about her eye colour, shoving her heart-shaped glasses up over her eyes hastily. She didn't think it was cute, or fun, she didn't even get cool colours.

As the girl approached to reclaim her sunglasses: "Oooh, hi, you're the rightful owner?" Peaches said, suddenly smiling sweetly. She slipped her sunglasses off and rested them on top of her hair. "You can call me Peaches, or Peachy if you get to like me," she joked, reaching a manicured hand out.

She casually moved one foot, shedding mounds of sand onto Kit, and pretending not to even notice.

She was glaring, underneath her smile. She was the king thief here, and this amateur was already alerting everyone that their valuables might get swiped! "Don't you think thieves should be punished?" Peaches wondered aloud, looking down at Kit with the most wicked smile.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 5:39 pm
Snickering, Kit leaned back, supporting himself in a sitting position by leaning on his arms. "Defect? I think heterochromia's pretty neat," he answered, seemingly amused by her sudden change in demeanor as the shades' owner appeared to reclaim them.

"Whoa, there," he cried, chuckling as he put out a hand to protect himself from the kicked-up sand. "Punishment, huh? I think you might find I'm actually a glutton for that sort of thing."

"But before you ladies go all 'dominatrix' on me," he continued, casually pulling up his free leg to rest his elbow and cheek on his knee, "I have a proposition to make."

Leaning forward, he indicated to the young women to come closer with a single, curled finger and lowered his volume to a conspiratory whisper. "What do you say the four of us go get some water guns from that rental shack near here and use them to splash some life into those boring, pathetic excuses for men lying on those beach chairs?" He gestured toward Nord and Sasha. "If you help me out, I'll pay the water gun rental fee for the day."

Lucifer Lemon
Fea Line

Kitomyx

Questionable Loiterer

Fea Line

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 5:58 pm
Blinking, Rhea turned to look at the girl then the boy then back to the girl. "Peaches? Punishment? Well maybe..." Se half half grinned, half cocked her head to the other side. What even was going on here? Had she not made a request for her shades back? Perhaps he was hard of a hearing. Leaning closer to him, she peered at him and thrust her hand farther in her face. "Shades. Now." She said then smirked. "I might take you up on that....if i get my shades. Please." She said with a slight huff. Her eyes were sensitive to the light and it was killing her to squint anymore.

Lucifer Lemon

Kitomyx

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 6:25 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
"What? Oh, hey, don't worry about it, really," Ai said, shaking his head. He felt seriously bad, for some reason, that he made that face at Pyper. She really wasn't so bad. She didn't b***h at him, or invade his space overly much; she didn't talk loudly, or too fast. Really, she was cool. He didn't want to make her feel unwelcome.

Especially since she was the only person talking to him.

"I dunno, beach isn't really my thing," he said with a shrug, "This is just... cold coffee with some rum," he added, looking a little sheepish. After all, it was a weird thing to carry around.

He didn't want to tell her it was for his contract.

Erina_Nobara

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. She could see why he'd think that, sure. But she, personally, considered it a hindrance to her modelling career-- like her short stature, for example.

More than anything, Peaches wanted to scream at the guy and just flip out at him in general, but instead she kept her stepford smile on and took slow, even breaths. Because this chick was here asking for her sunglasses, Peaches had to act nice. "I'm. Not. Five. And. I. Don't. Play. With. Toys," Peaches got her refusal out, one word at a time.

Then something else dawned on her. If this guy started to distract everyone with water guns, surely she could make off with at least some loot, and the day wouldn't be a total waste. "Otherwise it sounds like a great idea. Maybe you give her those sunglasses back, and you're newly friends for life?" Peaches suggested, with a more legitimate smile.

Ulterior motive: she had one.

Kitomyx

Fea Line

Lucifer Lemon
Vice Captain

Feral Shoujo

Kitomyx

Questionable Loiterer

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 7:37 pm
"Man, and here I was hoping you'd forget," Kit sneered, removing the shades to reveal heterochromic eyes of his own. He folded down the legs to pass them back over to their proper owner. "Oh well; guess I can probably get myself another pair at that shack."

Despite her attempts to maintain her composure, the young man seemed to notice Peaches' thinly-veiled emotions. He continued to grin. "Hey, I hear ya; I'm no kid myself. In fact, I hate children. But last I checked, guns weren't toys." He inclined his head slightly and raised a single brow as if to look at her in another light, his grin never wavering. "Still, if you're scared, I'd understand. Wouldn't want to get water on those pretty tresses or those perfectly pink-and-white heart-shaped shades of yours."

With the arm that's elbow was resting on his knee, Kit made a fist and supported his chin on it. He regarded Peaches closely as he asked, "Say, pumpkin - are you a lesbian?"

Lucifer Lemon
Fea Line

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 10:26 pm
"I wouldn't go so far as friends..." Rhea stated, gladly taking her glasses back and slipping them over her eyes again. "Thank you." she half smiled, only to have it fade as something bumped against her leg. Blinking, she glanced down at Mokona whom apparently returned from his little ocean adventure, now adorned with sea weed. Bending down to pick him up, she waved her hand first, causing her shadows to release Kit's ankle.....just as he uttered his question. "Oooooookay theeeeeeen, that was not at all random..." she hissed sarcastically, snuggling the pudgey dragon to her chest, flashing Peaches a veiled glance to suggest she was well on her own with this one.

Lucifer Lemon

Kitomyx

Fea Line

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Magician Arcana

Eco-friendly Shapeshifter

21,915 Points
  • Hiss of Love 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 10:28 pm
Nord slowly blew out from his nose. Maybe coming hadn't been that good of an idea. Getting out of the chair, he reached for his tie and jacket and stopped. For a moment it looked like the contractor was frozen, paused in time between a decision. Slowly Nord grabbed his side and loosened it. It dropped from his fingers and coiled like a snake in the seat he had sat in. Pulling off the suit jacket, he folded it and placed it on top of the tie. Then the shirt. Each button undone until his chest was exposed, then he carefully removed his limbs and folded it too. Nord was uncomfortable like this. Without the armor of his daily clothes he felt.. Vulnerable.

Off shaded scars ran along his body. Some were short like words bitten off mid sentence. Others were long and deep, poetic in their appearance. They told different stories. All won from battles with a Yokkai. Despite his hair legs, Nord's chest, arms, and back were not as hairy. Fetching the bag he had brought, he stowed the things inside and dropped it back onto the place. He wasn't sure what to say to Sasha. It was rude to just walk away (not that he'd feel guilty for being rude). "I'm going to grab a drink. You're welcome to join me."

Nord walked towards the bar, wondering what to mix. His repertoire of drinks was small, and rather hard. Now's not the time to get hammered. Those thoughts kept the normally perceptive Nord (yeah right) from noticing Ai and some girl. He stiffened for a moment, like a cat before relaxing. Maybe they'd know something that wouldn't get him plastered. "Do either of you... Know any good drinks."

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Lucifer Lemon

Erina_Nobara

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 10:30 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show."Cold coffee and rum?" A young man sitting at the bar leaned closer to Pyper and Ai, a hollow laugh escaping him. "Never heard of - hic! - that before. Is it foreign?" Clearly inebriated, he didn't seem to mind dropping into their conversation without permission. "You should - hic! - try ice cream floats. Those are the best."

Sulking a bit, he stared at empty, fluted glass in his hand. "I couldn't find any here, though. So I got an apple martini instead. Well...maybe two. But I want to try a Melon Mojito next." He tilted his head thoughtfully. "That's a green drink, right? I like green..."

Lucifer Lemon
Erina_Nobara
Magician Arcana

Kitomyx

Questionable Loiterer

Magician Arcana

21,915 Points
  • Hiss of Love 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 10:40 pm
Huh? Nord tilted his head and turned towards the new voice. Someone else was there, who had decided to get hammered. Green drinks. "If you keep drinking you're going to be wearing and seeing green." he evenly replied. Talk to drunk dude, or not to talk to drunk dude?

"What's your name?" Oh well, nothing to lose right? It was unlikely the drunk man was going to start hanging off of him. Yet.

Kitomyx

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 10:50 pm
"Huh?" The brunet turned his head to more or less focus his attention on the black-haired fellow who had joined the other couple just before he had. "I wear it a lot, though," he murmured, frowning as he tried to puzzle out what Nord meant. "...Is that bad?"

Another hiccup interrupted his pondering and he seemed to forget all about the question when the tanned man asked yet another one. "Name? Oh, Ro - no, wait, that's not - hic! - right..." he mumbled. He paused for a minute before holding up a finger in triumph as it dawned on him. "Akira! My name's Akira," he informed his companions in a slurred voice. "What's yours?"

Magician Arcana

Kitomyx

Questionable Loiterer

Magician Arcana

21,915 Points
  • Hiss of Love 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 11:11 pm
If it took that long to remember a name, chances were it was a fraudulent one or the person had changed their name. Nord nodded and moved over to Akira. He offered a hand to shake as he responded, "Alexis Nordstram. Call me Nord."

Ah, the green joke had gone over the drunks head, which meant he was too far gone for saving. Sitting down on the bench, he eyed the various bottles of alcohol and thought of what to mix, "Ice cream floats are good. I wonder what a vootbeer float would be like." Probably very very good.

Kitomyx

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 12:53 am
Akira blinked rapidly as Nord moved over to him, leaning back a little. He apparently hadn't expected such an action from the new acquaintance and it threw him off even worse than he already was. "Hi...Nord. Nice - hic! - nice to meet yooou."

"...Vootbeer?" the brunet repeated, his flushed face a tell-tale sign of his intoxication if his behavior wasn't obvious enough. He fiddled with a gold band on his finger. "That's not green, is it? Or can you make it - hic! - green? Ice cream floats are nice because you can make them any color you like," he began to rant.

"Cotton candy blue ice cream with cherry soda makes a pretty purple...or that lemon-lime stuff." Akira waved a limp hand. "Ryuu's favorite was...green apple? I think that's right... - hic! - but I liked the bubble gum-flavored soda." His eyes glazed over and he smiled dreamily as he rested his head on the heap he made of his tangled arms. "It was blue, like his hair...when he bleached it, - hic! - at least." Suddenly he paused and turned to Nord, as if remembering something.

"Normally, though, it - hic! - looked like yours," he said, reaching out to touch the black spikes at the top of Nord's head. "...black. Black faux hawk. Porcupine head..." he muttered under his breath. "You're...- hic! - you're not him, are you?"

Magician Arcana

Kitomyx

Questionable Loiterer

Magician Arcana

21,915 Points
  • Hiss of Love 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 1:11 am
Nord listened to the rambling of the drunk Akira. Slowly his mouth opened, stunned by all the chattering. Talk of icecream and soda and colors. Then about some guy named Ryuu. Then he was asked if, just maybe, Nord was Ryuu.

A smile twitched at the edge of his mouth before the contractor began to laugh, "I... I don't think I am Ryuu. If I am, then my life has been one terrible life." Slowly the laughter died out, until the buiness man was able to take better stock of the one before him.

"Vootbeer is brown. It's a mix of Vodka and Rootbeer. Rather good..." A question came to his mind then. Smiling slightly, he asked, "Say, if you love the color green so much, why isn't your hair dyed green?"

Kitomyx

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 2:55 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
              "Unf!" Even in the oddly shaped sandles, the girl was able to glide across the sand with remarkable ease. She grunted softly as she lunged to pop the ball higher in the air. A mad grin spread over her face as she continued to play a solo game of "don't let the ball hit the ground". It was super fun. She'd wait until people got more drunk to play with them.

Of course, she wasn't opposed to company.

Magician Arcana

21,915 Points
  • Hiss of Love 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Waffles! 25

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 3:27 am
Magician Arcana
Nord- sorry, work killed me yesterday
Kitomyx
Akira- notcing him

((and now i'm off to get ready for work, which means I won't be back till early evening. Carry on without me. Sasha's got his favorite drink wink ))

Sasha had let his mind wander and then Nord stripped...oh the poor demon openly stared.

"Damn." the compliment was breathed. Then Nord moved...oh heck no. He wasn't going to let this opportunity pass. The male hopped up while following Nord, "You could ask for Sex on the Beach." he was shameless. The male winked as that was exactly what he asked for with a straight face.

Sasha then looked at the drunk human with a smile, oh this might be more fun than he bargained for.  
N E G L I G E E├.....﹛chronicles﹜

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff