Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dark Panties

Back to Guilds

The Official Guild for the B/C "Dark Panties," which combines Darker than Black and P&S w/Garterbelt. 

Tags: Panty and Stocking, Darker than Black, Roleplay, Demons, Angels 

Reply N E G L I G E E├.....﹛chronicles﹜
[BEACH PARTY ORP] Sake, sake and swimming! Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XoXTeddie
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 12:49 pm
User Image

welcome to the party....................

This ORP is where you can earn alt art of your character in a swimsuit! Feel free to include visual references, either drawn, tektek or linked photos to the style you're describing when you post. Any character to show up in swim attire is eligible. At least one piece will be CC'd and likely another raffled off to participants; the more you post, the better your chances!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 1:26 pm
User Image
Photo licensed under creative commons, free for use, provided by Luke Ma. Modified legally for shop use by Lucifer Lemon.

the setting....................

A perfect day for swimming!

The beach is private property, and only angels, demons and contractors are invited-- officially, anyway. Unofficially, it's common knowledge that a civilian here and there snuck into the mix. There is an open bar, drink to your heart's content. Coolers laden with beer are everywhere. There are beach chairs, colourful parasols, pool toys and a variety of beach sports set up. It's a veritable beach paradise.

The only rule? You must be in swim attire!

Okay, you also have to have fun. That's not a rule that you figure can be upheld... but do you really want to find out?

Also certain carnal activities are, contrary to romanticization, unpleasant in the sand, so you might want to make use of canvas tents at the edges of the beach-- [[ Any RP not at Gaia's level of decency can be held offsite, preferably on Tumblr; the shop hub is at xoxDarkPanties. To create your own, make a blog for your character. You can use the official shop art for your blogs. ]]

XoXTeddie
Captain

Kitomyx

Questionable Loiterer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 11:35 pm
((If I'm not allowed to play two characters - one civilian and one demon - or if I'm doing anything else wrong, please let me know!))User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

No weapons on the beach. Nord probably wouldn't have approved. Still, Chaps felt strangely vulnerable without Tanned Hide, which was odd because he'd never even needed to use the shotgun before. He had just felt safer having it on him, he supposed, though it was much easier to keep it on him - literally - as actual chaps rather than in their weapon form.

The swimwear dress code, however, made things considerably more difficult. From what he understood, chaps didn't qualify as swim attire, so there was only one thing left to do - smuggle them in. If he kept them hidden in a bag among towels and an extra change of clothes, no one would mind, right? And he'd feel much safer with his trusty double-barreled shotgun within reach at all times. Sometimes it was pretty convenient to have weapons that could be disguised as articles of clothing.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Kit held up his sketchbook to shield his eyes from the summer sun as he gazed out to sea. It was pretty, sure, but he had absolutely no intention of touching so much as a drop of water. He'd snuck in for fun, because wasn't it way more fun to crash a party than to get invited? Besides, there were bound to be a ton of interesting people around - maybe even people he knew.

To blend in, of course, he'd had to don a pair of trunks, even if he didn't plan on using them. He also had on a sleeveless hoodie to shield against the ultra violet rays beating down if it got to be too much, because sunblock and other lotions were on his list of things he didn't like touching his body. Being wet equaled being cold and that was not a pleasant sensation. At least his olive tan skin wasn't about to burn as easily as some of the paler party-goers.

Grinning in anticipation at the fun to come, the young man picked an empty beach chair and lay himself down in it, pulling out a pencil that he'd had tucked behind his ear and putting it to the sketchbook he set on his lap. Now...who or what to draw...? Heterochromic eyes scanned the sandy shore, searching for something or someone to sketch. Beaches and seascapes were overrated as drawing subjects anyway; it was much more fun to try to capture a moment in the lives of people who were lost in it.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 2:34 am
User Image

If anyone happened to ask why, exactly, he was crashing the beach party...he wouldn't know what to tell them.
...Well, if he deigned to answer at all, that is.
If pressed to answer though, (if only within the confines of his own mind) he would have to say that the allure of people watching had been too strong for him to resist. While he didn't socialize in the normal way, he did find enjoyment in watching other people interact and generally having fun. Besides, it wouldn't kill him to get out and get some sun.

There...that was his answer and explained why he was currently wearing pair a white swim shorts and suffering the hot sand that slipped easily into his matching white, strapped sandals. With a nearly silent huff he made his way across the sand in hope of finding a good place to 'set up camp' as it were, carefully avoiding bumping into this or that person with the innertube he had draped over his forearm.

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

Magician Arcana

Eco-friendly Shapeshifter

21,915 Points
  • Hiss of Love 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 7:24 pm
Going to the beach, huh? He wasn't sure about attending, but Chaps would be there and he didn't want the boy to get into too much trouble. After all, he was just learning the rules of this world. Explaining to his son that, no, chaps were NOT good swimming options had been hard enough. What if someone convinced him to go swim out to a sandbar? Or eat some crusty gum from a waste bin?

No, Nord could not let that happen (And maybe just maybe he wanted to go have fun too). Stepping out onto the beach, he stretched and strutted over to where Chaps was standing. Whispers and glances followed his path.

Nord really wasn't sure why. He looked fashionable, of course! This was all the rage in GQ.

They called it....
User Image

Kitomyx
Feel free to punch me. :'D

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 3:47 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Sasha tugged as his sash as he looked around, the male was glad to be in his tie-away shirt and....uhm....speedo.

Yeah...that's what we'll cal it. Speedo. The male's body was hairless surprisingly hairless as he strode out the male checked his sandals. Finding all was well the male looked around again. His mind wasn't fuzzy as much anymore, things were coming back and the demon was ready to either relax or walk away. He was in no mood for a fight....  

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100

Kitomyx

Questionable Loiterer

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 9:42 am
...People were staring at Nord. Lots of people. Chaps didn't know why, but it was making him uncomfortable. Too much of anything - even stares - always did that. Nord seemed happy, though; perhaps he enjoyed the attention? Maybe everyone was staring because they were admiring him. That would be okay, right? As long as Nord didn't get too vain and it didn't go to his head.

Smiling a bit, Chaps shook his head and decided not to worry about it. Nord had to know what he was doing more than Chaps did. He began to worry that he should have dressed like Nord too, but as he glanced around, it seemed more people had attire closer to his own than his 'father's, so at least he seemed to be pretty normal in that regard - not too flashy or attention-grabbing. As he wanted to fit in, that seemed just right.

Time to go talk to some other normal people. Spotting someone that looked very similar to him - even down to his black-and-white swim wear and dark hair and eyes - Chaps walked over to introduce himself.

"Hello," he said to this calm person. That was something else appealing about him - he didn't seem too excitable or engaged to talk to. "I'm Chaps. I've never seen one of those in person before," Chaps stated, nodding toward the innertube. "Those are used to keep afloat, right? Does that mean you can't or won't swim?"

Kit, meanwhile, was enjoying himself thoroughly. He was still scanning the area for people to draw when he came across two very interesting individuals. What was interesting wasn't that they looked vaguely familiar, but that it took him a while to realize they were vaguely familar.

That girl with the multicolored hair seemed to really like the color pink...until Kit realized it wasn't a girl at all. He should have remembered that hair, but the shades had also thrown him off.

"Well well...what smooth skin you have, grandma," he called out with a wolf-whistle, obviously attempting to reference something. But who could ignore the other leg-showing individual in shades who was tromping around and turning heads? Kit laughed aloud. For a long time, he wasn't even sure what to say. "Big Bad steal your pants, Nord?" he asked. "You guys almost look like a matching pair. Pink and black, shirts and speedos. Did you come together?"

Looks like he had found his sketch subjects. His hands began to work quickly as he spoke, not wanting the other guys to see or question what he was drawing. At least not until he got the important details down.

Magician Arcana
insidiousEnigma
SwordOfTheDarkOnes

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 9:56 am
User ImagePyper was excited when she caught word of a beach party; it was a shame she wasn't invited. So she decided she would do her best to sneak in and enjoy the atmosphere. After all, maybe they had simply lost her invitation in the mail. That could easily happen, right? She had no idea that she would be surrounded by the supernatural once more.

She had arrived with her long white hair pulled back in a blue ribbon that matched the color of her eyes. She wore a blue and white checkered two piece and sandals, and of course her eye patch. This meant she'd probably look silly also wearing a pair of sunglasses, so instead she dealt with it and squinted at her surroundings. "So bright~" she murmured.

Just then she spotted some familiar faces; people she had seen at the Church. She tried not laugh her butt off at the one dressed in his 'swimsuit/business suit'. He was definitely a strange one, that was for sure.

And then there was another, the one which had run off after spouting something about being a demon-which was weird because he sure reminded Pyper of a priest. Thankfully the people around, including that individual seemed to be unarmed. So Pyper, decided it was best not to bring it up. She was here to relax and have fun, maybe they would even have volley ball nets up. She could always hope. She clutched her beach bag in her hand, and skipped off to find a seat where she could put on some suntan lotion to protect her pale skin before looking for a volleyball match.

Erina_Nobara

Sugary Snack

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 11:12 am
Kitomyx
Kit- the highlights are there...i just couldn't find the hair to match ><

Sasha heard the voice and with a seductive smirk looked back at the male a little ways away.

"Oh so the Cheshire Cat is here to play huh?" he placed a hand on his hip as he cocked it to the side. He didn't care how he looked, his sash riding low on his hips as his shirt tied just under his ribs. The male certainly looked drop dead sexy....he felt it to.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 12:37 pm
"Depends on your definition of 'play'," Kit answered, grinning as usual. "I don't plan on getting wet, if that's what you mean." Almost doooone...there. Now just to sketch in the shading and emphasize some of the features. He continued to glance from his drawing to the males and back again. "Didn't answer my question, cupcake."

SwordOfTheDarkOnes
Alright, thanks. I thought they might have been, but I didn't say anything about his hair just in case. XD The mention of pink was mostly in reference to his clothes.

Kitomyx

Questionable Loiterer

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 12:58 pm
Kitomyx
Kit

Magician Arcana
Nord

Sasha chuckled then looked at Nord, his mind clicking with the male.

"Did we come together...oh, little red." he looks him up and down, "Looking good. But no...we didn't come together...no matter how much I would of liked that." that he would admit, not many guys were confident enough to wear what he was. The pink male turned to look back at Kit. He chuckled, "No water...aww...but don't you know there are other ways of getting wet?" he gave the male a wicked smirk.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 1:40 pm
... And then his son meandered away. Sighing, Nord watched Chaps leave, wondering if there was something bothering the demon. It was of no worry. A conversation caught his ear, as well as a question.

"Big Bad steal your pants Nord?"

He'd know that voice anywhere. Snorting softly, the male turned and froze slightly. Sasha. Why the other male made him stop he wasn't sure. After a pause, he walked over to where Kit was and sat down on the beach chair near him. For a few moments the businessman had nothing to say. Rather he wanted to observe. Kit was drawing something and it looked like... Them?

"Artist, huh?" Sasha's comment about other ways to get wet caused a flush to color his cheeks. Yes, that was... True. Motioning with a hand towards Sasha, he pointed to a chair on the opposite side of Kit. Better to have a conversation than shout it across the beach at one another.

Kitomyx

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Magician Arcana

21,915 Points
  • Hiss of Love 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Waffles! 25

Kitomyx

Questionable Loiterer

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 2:20 pm
"Hehehe...I guess if you could manage to get me wet and it was my own fault, I wouldn't really be able to object, would I?" Kit answered Sasha teasingly. He glanced over as Nord decided to take a seat beside him.

"That the kid you mentioned?" he asked, nodding his head toward Chaps. "Wow, he even knows how to be embarrassed of his parents already." the wavy-haired man said, snickering as he playfully elbowed Nord in the side. "I think I can see the resemblance, though." He put up his sketchbook again to shield his eyes as he peered over at where the pony-tailed fellow had gone.

"Wha?" Doing a double-take, he turned back to Nord and put his sketchbook back in his lap, his grin turning sheepish. "Oh, yeah. You caught me," he said, running a hand through his hair. "I wouldn't call myself an 'artist', really, since I just draw what I see. Not creative enough to make stuff up. But still, it's something to do." He offered Sasha the sketchbook after Nord motioned to him to sit down. "What do you think? Did I get your guys' asses just right?"

Magician Arcana
SwordOfTheDarkOnes

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 2:45 pm
Kitomyx
Kit

Magician Arcana
Nord

Sasha sauntered over to the males and sat where he was offered. The male brushed some hair over his shoulder before reaching out. He looked over the picture and smiled, "Wow....I like it. Thanks for the nice view of my a**...you got a good one as well from what I remember." he winked then looked over at Nord, "You too."  

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100

Magician Arcana

21,915 Points
  • Hiss of Love 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 3:33 pm
"Art is art." Nord smiled slightly, bemused by Kit showing the sketch pad to sasha. Laughing, he shook his head, "You're a flatterer, huh? You too, Sasha."

Sasha wasn't that bad, really. Reclining on the chair, he closed his eyes and relaxed. The sun felt good on his skin.

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kitomyx

N E G L I G E E├.....﹛chronicles﹜

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas