Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gold Diggers and Pollwhores Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can do polls, polls, and more polls. Whist making friends and competing in numerous free competitions 

Tags: polls, gold, anime, active, friends 

Reply Gold Diggers and Pollwhores
Adult Gaia. Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Have an account?
  Yes.
  I thought about making one.
  No.
View Results

xxXSleepy_NinjaXxx

Mega Nerd

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 5:34 am
Have you any of you been on tentacl.com?
I made an account over the weekend and I'm addicted x.x

At first I thought it was some kinda of scam or an inapproperiate website because I got it in an email saying "if you like Gaia you'll Tentacl!" or something along those lines. Plus the website name sounded a bit naughty.

But it's a really neat place. ^^

If any of you have an account and want to find me I'm under Nikkee East.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 8:15 pm
I think I got an invite to that once.
I might have to check it out. c:  

Citrus Novii

Anxious Fairy

10,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100

Sagebomb
Captain

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:28 pm
Yeah I made a couple accounts, one so I could post in the NSFW forum (Not posting pics) but still without it linking to me.

I made a account the day it went live, but then I had been following its development for the past 2-3 years?

Do you remember the "Whale survey kafuffle"? if so that was a development survey to see what kind of avi bases people wanted.

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/gaia-community-discussion/gaia-s-newest-survey-female-body-chart/t.88044121/

I havent really been on it since the first couple weeks though, the novelty wore off pretty fast. There are very limited clothing option, and the forums are no way near as developed as gaia, meaning its still kinda hard to find and organise posts.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 4:18 am
Citrus Novii

Do it! >.< (No pressure!!!)

It's like you're in forums all the time. There's is one game you can play called Unravel where you answer multiple choice answer about a person which I find is the easiest way to earn gold.  

xxXSleepy_NinjaXxx

Mega Nerd

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Nudist Colony 200

xxXSleepy_NinjaXxx

Mega Nerd

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 4:24 am
Sagebomb
Yeah I made a couple accounts, one so I could post in the NSFW forum (Not posting pics) but still without it linking to me.

I made a account the day it went live, but then I had been following its development for the past 2-3 years?

Do you remember the "Whale survey kafuffle"? if so that was a development survey to see what kind of avi bases people wanted.

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/gaia-community-discussion/gaia-s-newest-survey-female-body-chart/t.88044121/

I havent really been on it since the first couple weeks though, the novelty wore off pretty fast. There are very limited clothing option, and the forums are no way near as developed as gaia, meaning its still kinda hard to find and organise posts.

I'm so nervous in the NSFW forum. lol. I go in and I'm like "So much boobies!' And then I shy out of it. I use to be a bit revealing in my dreams, but I feel like now that I'm older and in a committed relationship I feel bashful looking at all the naughty bits. >.<
Old teenage me would have posted my tits awhile ago, but order me has more respect for myself body even if I'm a bit tempted to fish for compliments on my goodies. xP

When did the site go live? I know I almost made an account a month ago. But that's when I was iffy about it.

And no I do not remember the "wale survey". I'm kinda intrigued what avatars they shown that made people feel insulted. Was it really that bad?  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 7:38 pm
xxXSleepy_NinjaXxx
Sagebomb

I'm so nervous in the NSFW forum. lol. I go in and I'm like "So much boobies!' And then I shy out of it. I use to be a bit revealing in my dreams, but I feel like now that I'm older and in a committed relationship I feel bashful looking at all the naughty bits. >.<
Old teenage me would have posted my tits awhile ago, but order me has more respect for myself body even if I'm a bit tempted to fish for compliments on my goodies. xP

/opposite
My boyfriend actually told me that he WANTED me to post naked pictures online a few years ago. After that experience I learned what a Frenum Piercing was (slang: Jacob's Ladder) and why they are terrifying from the messages I got in my inbox.

It was very flattering though.  

Citrus Novii

Anxious Fairy

10,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100

Citrus Novii

Anxious Fairy

10,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 7:43 pm
xxXSleepy_NinjaXxx
Citrus Novii

Do it! >.< (No pressure!!!)

It's like you're in forums all the time. There's is one game you can play called Unravel where you answer multiple choice answer about a person which I find is the easiest way to earn gold.

QUOTING YOU TWICE BECAUSE I'VE FORGOTTEN HOW TO GAIA.
emotion_brofist

My account name is Cheran Itone c:  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 10:51 pm
xxXSleepy_NinjaXxx

When did the site go live? I know I almost made an account a month ago. But that's when I was iffy about it.

And no I do not remember the "wale survey". I'm kinda intrigued what avatars they shown that made people feel insulted. Was it really that bad?

The boobie threads are the more tame ones XD.

I think it was april, so not that long I guess, maybe longer...I havent really slept for about 50+ hours (the whole I dont really sleep when travelling, and getting back to NZ can take a couple days thing)

If you post n***s people will complement them no matter what, everyone seems really encouraging. Of course I wouldnt recomend posting n***s online, and especially not n***s with faces or any recognisable features. But as someone who often works with kids I dont want any chance of anything tracing back to me.

Of course there are also cleavage threads if thats what you are into.  

Sagebomb
Captain

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

xxXSleepy_NinjaXxx

Mega Nerd

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 4:55 am
Citrus Novii

/opposite
My boyfriend actually told me that he WANTED me to post naked pictures online a few years ago. After that experience I learned what a Frenum Piercing was (slang: Jacob's Ladder) and why they are terrifying from the messages I got in my inbox.

O_O Wow that's awesome that you're boyfriend was down for you post nude photos.
Both of my boyfriend's never liked it... well my current boyfriend never had to experience "slutty" me. My ex had to deal with me showing cleave and worry about me sending naked photos to guys. I was actually sending naked photos to my now boyfriend when I was still with my ex-boyfriend. lol.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 4:57 am
Citrus Novii

QUOTING YOU TWICE BECAUSE I'VE FORGOTTEN HOW TO GAIA.
emotion_brofist

My account name is Cheran Itone c:

emotion_brofist Nothing wrong with quoting twice.

wink And I'll look you up and follow you. Thanks.  

xxXSleepy_NinjaXxx

Mega Nerd

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Nudist Colony 200

Citrus Novii

Anxious Fairy

10,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 5:49 am
xxXSleepy_NinjaXxx
Citrus Novii

/opposite

Both of my boyfriend's never liked it... well my current boyfriend never had to experience "slutty" me. My ex had to deal with me showing cleave and worry about me sending naked photos to guys. I was actually sending naked photos to my now boyfriend when I was still with my ex-boyfriend. lol.

XD
His particular brand of kink just works very well with mine. We talked about it for a while before I actually took the pictures and then he actually posted them for me and edited out my face and stuff like that.

LOL SLEEPY THAT'S SO NAUGHTY!
I've never done anything like that with people I know, I would be WAY to mortified.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 9:37 am
Citrus Novii
xxXSleepy_NinjaXxx
Citrus Novii

/opposite

XD
His particular brand of kink just works very well with mine. We talked about it for a while before I actually took the pictures and then he actually posted them for me and edited out my face and stuff like that.

LOL SLEEPY THAT'S SO NAUGHTY!
I've never done anything like that with people I know, I would be WAY to mortified.

redface Yeah. lol. I was really bad. I liked the thrill of it. Plus I liked making my boyfriend blush because he was the dorky silent type. x3 It was fun.

My myspace account was full of pictures of me in bras. It was bad. I had to delete them because some of them would show up when you goggled searched me and now that I'm older and dabbling into having a career I don't want 16 year old me to come and haunt me.  

xxXSleepy_NinjaXxx

Mega Nerd

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Nudist Colony 200

Sagebomb
Captain

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2014 10:21 pm
xxXSleepy_NinjaXxx
now that I'm older and dabbling into having a career I don't want 16 year old me to come and haunt me.

Yep thats pretty much the reason I never post anything online. Even my facebook Im concious of what kind of statuses I post because employers often check things like that before they interview you to see what kind of person you are.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 2:51 pm
... Not sure if like or wanting to run in fear....  

DarkMoonSlayer
Crew

Feral Fatcat

Chaosfox8888
Crew

Bloodthirsty Slayer

17,775 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 10:36 am
Sagebomb
xxXSleepy_NinjaXxx
now that I'm older and dabbling into having a career I don't want 16 year old me to come and haunt me.

Yep thats pretty much the reason I never post anything online. Even my facebook Im concious of what kind of statuses I post because employers often check things like that before they interview you to see what kind of person you are.

I just Googled my name and found a picture of me, a picture of me AND my dad in the same picture (we have the same name), and a picture of my dad when he was in High School/College. And a bunch of pictures of some politician who also shares my name. xD  
Gold Diggers and Pollwhores

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff