Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tygress Dream

Beloved Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 7:38 am
User Image

Ok I've been meaning to do this forever. It's time to get organized and get some relationships going and some phoals grown. Everyone's going to get their own posts, starting with my main focus right now.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 8:13 am
Tyg couldn't resist and took the RLC route for Prestige. If we had a plot we could possibly transfer to RC or Tracks ....

User Image First up is Sweet Prestige. The son of TACO and Sugar Delight. He's the last of the TACO Delights in need of growing. His dream is to be a great performer like his father but his focus is on magic and illusion. We think he caught a few too many magic specials on TV wink

OOC info: Prestige is true to my philosophy of not entering contests unless I'm truly inspired and his path is very planned out in my head. I just need to get him through it! He is very much inspired by my love of watching David Copperfield and Siegfried and Roy specials on TV growing up. This led to his name and dress-up contest entry. Thank you Michie and Lua for trusting me with this little boy.
Let's not forget about Bunny the Jelly. He'll be around even if only a presence in the background of most interactions with Prestige.
User Image
Needed/Looking for
Family RP - really any meetings with the extended TACO family tree would be wonderful
Kindness - I have an idea for this see my plot ideas below

Generosity(tentatively planned, but willing to do something different)
Purpose - see crazy plot idea below

Working on
Honesty with TACO
Laughter with Treasure Hunter (and Tracks)

Finished
Loyalty with TART

Tyg's Crazy Specific Plot Ideas

Prestige's Hat - It's perfect sitting there in Miss Tia's Accessories and Gifts, but he just doesn't have enough to buy it. He's willing to work for it and Miss Tia's willing to have him, but will mom(or dad) allow it? Specific in that this would totally need Delight's (or TACO's) participation at least briefly.

A friend in need- Kindness Idea - Prestige is on his last days working toward earning that precious hat when some other young phonies come in shopping. One seems to have their heart set on one particular item but comes up just a little bit short. Prestige offers Miss Tia an extra day to pay the difference so his friend can bring home the item. Could also be that they leave the shop and later Prestige meets up and gives the item as a gift.

A magician's secrets - Being an earth phony Prestige doesn't actually have any magic of his own, so he needs a little help pulling off his illusions. Can he gather the courage to ask for the help he needs? Specific in that it requires a phony with a specific skill set, I'm thinking likely Obi. Not sure if their are any other phonies out their with interests/skills that could help him with the smoke and such effects that he'll need.

Purpose, Bringing Joy to others - Finally Prestige has his act together and the opportunity arises to take part in a big surprise. When it all comes off perfectly and Prestige sees the joy he's brought to his audience he knows that this is indeed what he's meant to do.
This one I have a crazy family idea that would culminate in Delight jumping out of a giant cake for TACO's benefit to celebrate some anniversary or other occasion. Lots of the family could get in on the set up.

Tygress Dream

Beloved Shapeshifter

Tygress Dream

Beloved Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 8:47 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hot Rod aka Roddy

Tyg's first Phony inspired by the Transformer Hot Rod and cutie mark directly from love of a certain sports car. He likes to think of himself as a ladies phony but really he's far too much of a sweet heart. Long suffering as Tyg's first phony-child, his home is also home to his daughter with plenty of room for the extended Phony and D-T3CH family in both the main tree-hugging home and the generous apartment above the garage. He's come to dread seeing that look in Tyg-mom's eyes as she makes another change to his home for another new addition to the family.

The garage is where you can most often find him when he's home. The door open when occupied and most everyone is welcome. The main floor space divided into a finished game room(pool table, big screen tv, video games including 2 phony modified arcade machines Centipede and Burgertime) and bar and then true garage which is home to a Trans Am and RC's go-kart.

Other interests: Loves flying especially in the mountains. Also spends some time outside of Phonyland most often with Jasper his brother from D-T3CH.

Looking for

Friends - male or female
Love - He's into the ladies. I'd like to find a more permanent arrangement for Roddy, but he's a fun loving guy so another a fling or 2 would not be out of realm of possibility. Dates or encounters out and about welcome even if they just end in friendship.

Also willing to help with elements and definitely open to RP with his children and grandchildren.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 8:53 am
User Image

RC has no interest in growing up but I'm certainly willing to go through some elements with her.
RC loves going fast. She's learning to fly but is held back a bit by her father being overly cautious in her lessons. Together though they've built her go-kart so watch out for her zooming past trying out the latest modifications.

Needed

Kindness
Generosity
Honesty
Laughter
Loyalty
Purpose

Ideas

Flying instructor- She needs someone unrelated that will really let her stretch her limits when it comes to flying.  

Tygress Dream

Beloved Shapeshifter

Tygress Dream

Beloved Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 9:04 am

Spirit Tracks wants to be a Tour Guide. His name comes from the CYOA where I won him, since something resembling Navi from Legend of Zelda appeared at the end to "talk" to me, Tracks is named after a Zelda game.

Other than his purpose Tracks is very much a blank slate to me. I think he is very focused, maybe too much so on learning everything he can about Phonyland the park and seems to forget that there is more available to a phony's life. Maybe he needs some friends to pull him into having a childhood.

Needed

Kindness
Generosity
Honesty
Laughter
Loyalty
Purpose

Ideas
Oh, Are you lost? That's great...err I mean... I can help! - Lets put his knowledge to the test. Someone get lost in the park!  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 9:18 am

Tick Tock Tack aka Miss Tia runs her own shop, Miss Tia's Accessories and Gifts. She's super friendly and kind and loves seeing others happy. Modeled slightly after a proper southern lady just don't expect me to pull out an accent wink

Looking For

Friends
Love - male or female welcome. Even for flings some previouse relationship required.
Business Relationships - there's probably a few other shop owner phonies that she'd likely work with on a regular basis. So that's always open for plot possibilities.
Always willing to help the babbies with their elements.  

Tygress Dream

Beloved Shapeshifter

Tygress Dream

Beloved Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 9:21 am
heart reserving heart  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 9:39 am
Quoting some people because there's some plot ideas with Prestige where your phonies would fit or in Michie's case, tag! If you don't have time I totally understand. *hugs*

StarieMichie

Luafien

frozen_flames06

FrostyPeaches

Tygress Dream

Beloved Shapeshifter

FrostyPeaches

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 9:48 am
Tygress Dream
you actually have a lot of babbies that need growing XD throw some babbies my way (Sweet Prestige is a must please -shot-) and i will help them tackle one element rp biggrin

also whatever plots they are, i am sure Treasure Hunter can help out. except the short on money plot. TH is loaded with treasure/booty. XD  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 9:54 am
FrostyPeaches

The one that's open without a set idea is laughter. Anything that might work with Treasure Hunter on that one? Maybe Prestige takes a break from practicing a coin trick to go treasure hunting and something funny happens along the way.

Oh and Tracks could maybe help with reading an unusual map?  

Tygress Dream

Beloved Shapeshifter

FrostyPeaches

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 10:07 am
Tygress Dream
The one that's open without a set idea is laughter. Anything that might work with Treasure Hunter on that one? Maybe Prestige takes a break from practicing a coin trick to go treasure hunting and something funny happens along the way.

Treasure Hunter is good with directions. Maybe he and Prestige can trick Tracks into guiding them to a dead end from a map that TH drew and pretended it was the real thing? XD  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 10:34 am
FrostyPeaches
Tygress Dream

Treasure Hunter is good with directions. Maybe he and Prestige can trick Tracks into guiding them to a dead end from a map that TH drew and pretended it was the real thing? XD

That coudl work. Maybe Prestige and TH are hanging out and Prestige is trying a coin trick but TH keeps tracking it. So finally gets frustrated with it and Tracks come wandering by and the other 2 decide to have some fun and help out Tracks at the same time. "He's always wandering around alone...."  

Tygress Dream

Beloved Shapeshifter

elvyralani

Fashionable Rabbit

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 11:08 am
Tygress Dream

I think Peach Lightning needs to hang out with Roddy.

And it Rocket wants to with Marvel, that would be awesome.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 12:03 pm
Give me all the rp!!

..alright maybe not all. You can share.

But seriously, I want a rp with all of your babbens! Especially Prestige!  

Blue Eyed Melloon

Skilled Connoisseur

19,125 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Trick or Treat 100

FrostyPeaches

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 1:18 pm
Tygress Dream
That coudl work. Maybe Prestige and TH are hanging out and Prestige is trying a coin trick but TH keeps tracking it. So finally gets frustrated with it and Tracks come wandering by and the other 2 decide to have some fun and help out Tracks at the same time. "He's always wandering around alone...."

How about Prestige tries to show off a coin trick but TH ends up going "i know this one already the coin is over here."
Then Tracks flutters by staring at a phonycity theme park map talking to the map. Strong wind comes by, map flies away, TH catches it, switches out with one of his own map that leads to the house of terror? or house of fun with those mirrors that stretches your image? XD that should give Tracks a scare or a lot of laughter and they can hangout out more having icecreamsoda afterwards?
-brain not working-  
Phony Classifieds | RP Plotting & ISO Threads

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces