Welcome to Gaia! ::

My Little Phony

Back to Guilds

Welcome to Phonyland! 8D 

Tags: phony, phonies, phonyland, unicorn, pegasus 

Reply My Little Phony
[PRP]Loyalty jiggles (Prestige & Bunny/TART)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tygress Dream

Beloved Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 5:01 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. It had seemed like such a good idea at the time. Ok maybe not a good idea but there hadn't seemed to be any harm in leaving Bunny behind for a little while to play with some other foals. For as long as he could remember Sweet Prestige had the company of the jelly fondly dubbed his Bunny. Some of the new phoals however were tired of having the company of something as odd and well useless as a giant blob. And so that day Prestige had answered the calls of his new "friends" to join them in a game of hide and seek. He politely asked his pet to stay while he went to play and though he drooped a little Bunny complied. Or at least seemed to....

Prestige had a great time running and hiding and shouting with the others, but hiding places were getting harder and harder to find, especially with pegasi involved. Even young pegasi with limited flying ability had a habit of taking wing just enough to get a better view. In a double dose of badluck Prestige chose a spot behind an older building that wasn't in the best of repair when one of the pegasi was It. The pegasus took to his wings to get a better view much as before but lost control of the flight and crashed into the side of the building sending a shower of siding and a piece of shutter down onto Prestige's hiding spot.

User ImageFrightened and not realizing one of their friends was under the rubble the group collected the pegasus and ran not wanting to get in trouble for wrecking the building. Someone however did know that a little phony was left behind; Bunny had followed his friend, watching the play from a distance. The jelly hopped and oozed forward as quickly as he could and look helplessly at the pile. He managed to partially absorb and move some smaller pieces from around Prestige's face but was at a loss for the larger bits that pinned the phoal down.

After giving Prestige an encouraging nudge Bunny raced off to find some help!!!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 5:18 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
TART's makeup collection was very important to her. While most of it was 'for play', she liked to pretend it was the fancy expensive stuff like her daddy used. Makeup was a very serious thing, which was why she did not appreciate it when her brother's gooey pet decided to bounce around on her little vanity.

She shooed at it, clearly she was in the middle of making herself beautiful, but when the little jelly didn't go away she nervously slipped from her seat. Well. Maybe it wouldn't hurt to follow it for a little bit.

Tygress Dream

Luafien

Super Wife

Tygress Dream

Beloved Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 5:27 pm
Luafien

Bunny was happy to find someone at home and tilted his ears to one side apologetically even as he did his best to get TART's attention. He hopped down and headed toward the door. It was probably a good thing he had his ears because it was easy to tell when he turned around waiting for her to follow, because he was just an earth jelly, a solid lump without wings or horn to indicate a direction.

Oh good she was getting up and following. How wonderful she was! He moved quickly then out of the house and outside to where poor Prestige waited...

Prestige wasn't doing too well. He was dizzy and so scared at being trapped and alone. Had Bunny really been there? He thought he recalled seeing the jelly but everything was a little bit vague. "Help!! Someone! Help" he tried to call out... at least one of the helps managed to come out loud enough for someone to hear a sound if not the word.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 5:45 pm

TART, strictly speaking, didn't like a lot of 'outside'. Oh sure, the town and stores and stuff were nice, but the moment they started getting out of civilization and going onto dirty places like 'grass', she started disliking the outing. This included the old factory area, all dusty and overgrown and icky. She had been about to turn around, tired of nicking her phony pedi on the gravel, when she heard a very familiar voice in the distance. Well that made sense, now that she stopped to think of it, Bunny was always with her brother.

Thoughts of her carefully cared-for hooves were tossed aside as she rushed forward to her brother, following after Bunny until she reached the rubble pile.

"I'm here!" TART called out, panting as she circled the pile. Well, there was no two ways to go about it. The purple filly began pulling and shoving at the chunks of cinderblock, grunting in a horribly unladylike fashion and brow pinched and worried.

Tygress Dream

Luafien

Super Wife

Tygress Dream

Beloved Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 5:59 pm
Luafien

Bunny settled near Prestige's head trying to be out of the way as TART worked. He was tense his ears tilted forward.

Prestige cried with relief at the sound of his sisters voice. Someone was there and then his sight was full of Bunny. The jelly has been there and gone for help. This sister wouldn't have been his first choice but she was proving quite strong and resourceful at moving the rubble. Finally the weight was reduced enough that Prestige was able to struggle out on his own. It was slow going because he was still dizzy and very sore. Once mostly clear of the rubble he attempted unsuccessfully to stand. With a groan he slunk to the ground with Bunny at his side offering what support he could. He panted and finally turned to look at his very mussed up sister. "TART, thank you," he managed between ragged breaths.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 6:23 pm

The purple filly smiled through her thoroughly disheveled locks, shifting to lay alongside her brother so she could support his side when he was ready to stand again.

"It's fine, you just be happy Bunny was there to get me. What are you doing all the way out here anyway? Playing in the old factory area is dangerous."

Tygress Dream

Luafien

Super Wife

Tygress Dream

Beloved Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 9:51 am
Luafien

Prestige ducked his head not wanting to face the fact that he had left Bunny behind and wasn't fully sure how the jelly had ended up there in the first place. He distracted himself by using his sister's offered support to get shakily to his feet. "Some of those new foals invited me to play hide and seek. Not sure when exactly we ended up this way but we were getting desperate for hiding spots, what with playing with pegasi in the group and all...." He trailed off and just stood there for a while with pet and sister at his side. Finally the guilt got to him.
"I don't know how Bunny got here. The others didn't like having him around all the time, said he was a silly useless pet and they didn't want him tagging along." He looked at TART with tears welling up. "I left him behind, sis... I left him behind."

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:39 pm

Those were words that TART honestly never expected to hear from her brother. He loved Bunny, they never went anywhere without each other. The filly sighed, lightly bumping her head to her brother's, a dual show of affection as well as a gentle tap to knock some sense back into place in that noggin of his.

"Bunny is your friend, doofus. You don't just leave friends behind when it's convenient. N'you better be happy that he isn't useless and loves you a whole lot, or we wouldn'ta known you were missing for hours." Her words were sharp, but her tone was still affectionate. "And don't get all crybaby on me, I've already scuffed up my phony pedi, I don't need to get soaked, too. Everyone makes mistakes, that's why we have erasers, napkins, and Plan B."

Tygress Dream

Luafien

Super Wife

Tygress Dream

Beloved Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 11:12 am
Prestige accepted the reproof from his sister, and sniffled back his tears. He was very glad she was still affectionate about it.
"I guess he decided to follow me to make sure I'd be safe." The jelly bounced in what the foal took to be an affirmative. "I really am lucky to have such a loyal friend," he said with a nod. When that nod didn't set things to spinning, Prestige tried again to get to his hooves and felt much steadier, but still greatful for the support of pet and sibling. "And a great sister too."
He took a deep breath, "I think I'd like to get home. I'm sorry about ruining your phony pedi, I'll help you fix it or raid my piggy bank to get it done all properly and stuff."

As they walked together he did get to wondering about the others he had been playing with. They'd all scattered fast enough. Had they even noticed he hadn't gotten away? He supposed they probably thought he'd gone off in another direction, but still it had been a while... Well he'd deal with them when the time came, he knew now where his loyalties should lie and he wouldn't be leaving Bunny behind again.

Luafien

PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 5:00 pm
For as reprimanding as she had been, TART couldn’t help a bright smile begin to pull at her face, starting nice and warm in her chest and spreading out. Praise of any sort meant a lot to the little filly, but this one was special, it was from someone she cared about dearly, even if she could act the opposite sometimes.

“Of course, you’re my brother! We have to look out for each other.” And she meant it. “Sooo don’t worry about the pedi. Sister Rescue Services don’t have fees. I’ll always be here for you.” She shoulder-checked her brother- gently, as to not send him crashing to the ground, before entertaining him through their walk home, babbling on about the latest styles and makeup.

(Don't mind me, just posting my wrap-up. I do think we are completely finished! Yay!)

Tygress Dream

Luafien

Super Wife

My Little Phony

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas