Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogwarts Alumni Profiles
Morven Grainne Vass

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 4:27 pm
Hi, my name is Morven Grainne Vass.

I'm a girl.

I am a werewolf, turned by Kiaran Ash of the Blaidd Drwg pack.

The pack I belong to is the Aconites.

I'm 18 years old.

My birthday is July 20th, 2014.

My dream job is becoming the queen of England. I don't know, now get out of my face!

My blood status is pureblood.

This is my GRADUATED year here at Hogwarts.

The house I'm in is Slytherin.

I'm interested in not you.

I'm currently with my ego. It's prettier than you. If you want to get technical, I'm with Seymour. I guess. It's not like I'm with anyone else.

People say that, in a nutshell, I'm gutsy, blunt, snide, sarcastic, and impatient. I already act like a moody teenager. I have a good deal of nerve, and am not afraid to stand up to anyone. I'm very hard to intimidate, since I'm usually doing the intimidating, though I look sweet as can be. I am extremely blunt. I'm nowhere near as innocent as my older sister Elsie, or as tactful as my older sister Newlyn, and I tell it like it is. I may offend people, but I don't particularly care. I am snide and sarcastic. I'm quick with comebacks, and can hold my own in verbal warfare. I'm prone to making smart remarks and being fresh to anyone and everyone. I'm pretty impatient. I hate people who take forever to get to the point. When I was younger, I was a spoiled brat, and I still am, though now I tend to sulk and seek petty revenge, rather than throw tantrums of epic proportions. I like getting under people's skin, and I enjoy causing other people to blow up at me. I've been told I "thrive on chaos". I guess I do, as long as it's not affecting me. I certainly seem to enjoy setting people off, for no reason other than my own amusement. When things don't go my way, I tend to break down, and I'm secretly very lonely. I lash out at others because I'm afraid that if I let them in, they'll hurt me. I feel like I'll never have any connection with my older sisters because we're so different.

My background story is my mother died when I was very small. I live in Upper Barnton, and live with a man named Mitchell, and my older sisters, Newlyn and Elsie. Okay, so Mitchell is my father, but I never call him that. He doesn't treat us like daughters, so why should I treat him like a father? Newlyn hates him, though she'll never admit it, and Elsie is convinced it's all just an act and deep down he's a good person. Yeah, right. I don't particularly hate him, I'm just indifferent. There's no point whining over him. He's a deadbeat loser who can't get over his wife's death and acts like his daughters don't exist. What can I do about it?

I did sort of make a friend in Diagon in the winter before my upcoming first year at Hogwarts, Her name is Cassie. We went to a joke shop together. It was... fun, I guess. I liked her, anyways, and I don't like a lot of people. Can you tell?

The summer before my first year, I ran out at night after a fight with my sisters. I got attacked by a werewolf. It bit me... and now I'm one as well. It's not something I like to talk about. The only who knows about it is my older sister Newlyn. I'm more scared about the prospect of becoming a monster one night a month than I let on.

My first year was quite possibly the worst year of my life. Let's see, there was the monthly transformations, the finding out "oh, by the way, there ARE other werewolves in the forest", and me making the mistake of telling Elsie about my "secret". She didn't take it well. Actually, she slapped me, though I'm sure she's telling a different story. Oh, she feels so "betrayed" and like "we don't trust her". That's because she's a moron. I'm never speaking to her again. I was sorted into Slytherin, of course, to no one's surprise. Friends? Hahaha- oh, I thought you were joking. No. But I had a... conversation with an older girl on the first night. Rui, I think her name was.

Mitchell tried to kill me over the summer. He's dead now. We're moving out of our old house. "Too many bad memories," Newlyn said. "We need to make new, good ones, somewhere else." We moved to Tinworth in the middle of the summer. It's alright, I suppose, even if our home is much smaller now. My room is faaaaar away from Elsie's, and that's fine with me. I think Newlyn has a thing for that idiot Miles McLellan. Does she really have to date someone like him? Someone with the same problem as me? Though, he doesn't seem to mind it at all. The two of them are ridiculous. And Elsie, of course, thinks they're just adorable.

My second year was better. I may have made a bit of friend in Camila Rojas. I avoided Elsie like the plague, and she avoided me. I still don't like most of the buffoons in my year. I get to see Newlyn more next year, when I can go down to Hogsmeade. She's working there now, with her own music shop.

Third year I was busy with electives and all, but there was a Yule Ball. No one asked me to go, not that I cared. I went by myself. Seymour Ryans showed up and was obnoxious, but what else is new. Not much else happened.

Over the summer I walked into Flourish and Blotts, ran into Seymour Ryans- his mum and dad own it, apparently, and almost ran out. Kidding, I didn't. He did help me find the books I needed. Sort of. He was obnoxious about it, and his mother kept yelling at him in Spanish, I think.

My fourth year was utterly uneventful, other than Seymour stealing my. f**king. hair clip at the beginning of the year and me not getting it back until the feast that night. Either he has a bit of a crush, or he just like the reactions he gets from me. I'm leaning toward the latter. Oh, and Miles moved in with Newlyn, and Elsie and Rat Face (her boy toy, Shoichet) finally got together. Slow clap for the disgustingly happy couple. Back to my life. Next year will be OWLs, which I'm not looking forward to. That's all. You're dismissed.

My fifth year was stressful, simply put, and not just because of OWLs. Let's see. Seymour decided to stalk me and take pictures of me because he doesn't know how to properly express his own feelings, which led to him discovering the Big Oh No, which is me being a werewolf. Of course, being his freaky self, he found this 'hot' and had no problem with it whatsoever, though he nearly gave me a heart attack when I realized he knew. Whatever. He gave me this dumb bracelet for protection or something. I've been wearing it. We snog and stuff. It's not like either of us wants to be 'boyfriend and girlfriend' like every other idiotic teenage couple out there. And at the end of the year, neo Death Eaters attacked Hogsmeade. I didn't exactly see much action, since Elsie and Dave apparated out with me in tow. Not that I'm complaining. I like living.

My sixth year was rather relaxing, compared to my fifth. No OWLs to worry about. Seymour and I still snog and stuff, if you can believe it. We got caught by his mum in her shop's storeroom over the summer, and she fired him and gave me his job for the summer. I think I want Mrs. Ryans to adopt me. I'm still stuck living with Elsie and Rat Face, but as soon as I graduate, I'm gone.

My seventh year was alright, considering the stress of NEWTs. The school even held some silly Valentine's Masquerade thing. I think I did pretty well on my exams, and Seymour and I finally talked about... whatever we are. My intention was to break up with him, but nothing ever goes to plan when it comes to him. I suppose I just have to accept that. We're still together, even though I'll be gone next year, and Camila wants me to get a flat with her, so we'll see how that works out. Oh, and a job. A job would be nice.

I enjoy bantering, being with my sisters, being sarcastic, drama, and leaving people dumbfounded.

I despise liars, sugarcoating things, vegetables, being told what to do, and controlling people.

I'm afraid of Mitchell. Not that I'd admit it. You can't fear that which is dead, can you? I'm determined not to, anyways. Now I'm simply afraid of losing control.

My strengths are not being afraid of much and tricking people.

My flaws are saying the wrong thing at the wrong time and making bad impressions on people.

I look like this

My wand is a alder wood, centaur hair, 9 inches, inflexible, extensively decorated shaft.

My pet is an owl named Ares. He's small, but vicious.

My O.W.L. Scores Are:
Astronomy~ O
Charms~ O
Cooking with Magic~ A
Cursebreaking~ EE
Defense Against the Dark Arts~ EE
Ghost and Ghoul Studies~ A
Herbology~ P
History of Magic~ P
Muggle Studies~ O
Potions~ EE
Transfiguration~ A
Wandless Magic Practice~ EE

My N.E.W.T. Scores Are:
Astronomy ~EE
Charms ~O
Cursebreaking ~O
Defense Against the Dark Arts ~O
Muggle Studies ~O
Potions ~O
Wandless Magic ~EE

Oh yes, there's something else I need to tell you!
I'm actually very girly, though my personality suggests otherwise.

~ ♥ Cara ɱк
~Utsuha [7/24/15]

~ Accepted by ♥ Cara ɱк [11.5.2014]
~ Updates accepted by Dia 11/15/15

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 7:37 pm
Morven's List of Knowledge

Astronomy
First Year
Names of Planets [x]
Movements of Planets [x]
Names of Stars (Including Sun) [x]
Names of Constellations [x]