Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[PRP] I'm Not A Monster (Orpheus x Lucinda)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 12:30 am
User Image
Cert | Teepee

It was high noon, when the stallion decided to wake from his slumber.

He had nearly forgotten to sleep the night before after finding himself intrigued by a small family of squirrels. He could spend hours just watching other creatures live their lives and feel genuinely happy for them. As strange as it was to others, it was normal for him. He rose slowly off the ground and took a quick glance around seeing nothing of interest for the moment before walking slowly away from the wooded area. He could hear the birds chirping above him wishing he could fly like them. Fly and be free to roam the skies as much as he wanted to. They were such special creatures to him. Special and loyal companions.

He wandered out onto the open plain feeling the light airy breeze sweep against him and for once he was happy it was nice weather out. Usually he preferred the rain, but no. The sun was so very inviting today.

He had grown so much over since he was a foal. He went from staying only with his father to being reunited with his mother and brother again. The feeling was incredible and it was something he would never let go.

Sighing wistfully to himself, he pressed on wondering if there was something interesting he would find or do today. It was such a beautiful day, how could there not be?

Mewsings of An Angel

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 12:45 pm
User Image A smile lit up the soft features of the Kelpi mare's as she basked in the sunlight falling from above. Below her, water shimmered as she relaxed in the river that ran through her home. It was running a little wilder than normal due to the winter melting. It chilled her to the bone, but with the warm sunlight, it was barely noticeable. She lowered her face to the water for a moment, drinking in the chilly water, before she stood and slowly made her way onto the shore. Today was a good day. Though the mare lacked the ability to see her surroundings, she had came to be familiar with what was around her. It also helped that her loving mate, Anthrax, was also rather careful on mentally mapping the area (he was blind as well).

Flicking her tail, she stepped onto the bank, hooves digging into the softened earth. It smelled clean and wet, like fresh rain. Birds chirped above her, somewhere in that bright heaven that she could no longer see, but it no longer made her sad thinking of what she could no longer see.

Her hooves dug in more, but the earth gave way, sending her casting into the mud. With a laugh, the mare laid there, covered in dirt as if it were the simplest thing in the world.

Mewsings of An Angel

Excitable Anubutt

16,725 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Magical Girl 50

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 7:47 pm
User Image
The stallion walked as if he didn’t have a care in the world that was until he noticed a mare in the distance lying there in mud. He couldn’t really tell too well from the distance so he continued on until he managed to get a few feet away from her. From what he could see, she was odd looking like him and that made him wonder if there were others out there like him. He wanted to meet other mutants and meet others that felt like they were strange. He knew he wasn’t. He knew he was special. All mutants were special. “Enjoying the fine day?” He asked her looking at the bright sky and really loving the nice weather. He never ventured out this far though so he was a little nervous he was going to get lost. He didn’t want that to happen especially if it meant being away from his family from a long period of time.

“I haven’t had a mud bath in a long time. It feel nice especially when it’s a day like today and it’s great for your coat.” He told the mare who probably already knew this anyway. He eyed the water wondering if he should take a swim. If he did he was afraid he wouldn’t leave. He remembered spending days in there as a foal and you would think he was part kelpi. Lashing his long tail around behind him, he placed his boney hoof into the water before stepping in a little further feeling his body sink a little bit into the soft soil. It felt so nice. “My name is Orpheus. I’m sorry miss. Sometimes I forget my manners.” He wanted to smile, but didn’t because it always caused his skin to stretch over his teeth which bothered him sometimes. It even got caught on occasions, which was a pain to remove.

“What is your name?” He asked with his pupil less eyes looking at her once again. Some thought he was blind because of how his eyes looked and a few times he was asked if he was. It didn’t bother him and he would never snap on anyone for it either. “I hope you don’t mind the company.” He mentioned to her not wanting to intrude or disturb her in any kind of a way.

Mewsings of An Angel

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff