Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Inkvore

Dangerous Member

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2014 7:14 pm
::.The Wishing Star.::

REMINDER FOR COLORISTS: Edited slots get first pick. If there are still edited colorists who haven't picked and you're doing unedited slots, please wait until they have finished their selection.

There’s a strange, bright star over the Kawani lands. It’s a rare sight, and legend has it that the star can grant a few select Soquili a special wish. Head up to the top of the hill, place a small offering on the alter, and make your wish. Is it a wish for love, a child, a friend or even someone long lost? Think carefully about your wish, however, as you only get to make one!

PLEASE NOTE: This Particular wishing star is Paid as to keep it from interfering with the Event (We dont want to interfere with people's chances to get that plot pony they've wanted for ages keeping them from going after that Event pony they'd like to try for). These count as a PAID win for the month of March(like a Flaffle) See Price below.

Being paid for by: Kamiki

::.Info.::

Opens: NOW
Closes: March 17th, 11 AM EST

Available slots: (Edited slots will be claimed before the Unedited, so you will not lose your chance of edits if you win an unedited)

Edited:
Miracle Baby: 1 Mindsend, 1 Zaikt, 1 Ryuukishin, 1 Darkmoon Dancer, 1 Uta, 1 Cypran,

Extra Gift: 1 Zaikt, 1 Uta, 1 Cypran,

Long Lost Family Member: 1 Mindsend, 1 Nyhility, 1 Darkmoon Dancer, 1 Cypran

A true Friend: 1 Mindsend, 1 Zaikt, 2 Nyhility, 1 Ryuukishin, 1 Uta

CC: 1 Mindsend, 2 One over three, 1 Ryuukishin, 2 Cypran, 1 zaikt

Unedited:

Miracle Baby: 1 JetAlmeara, 2 Thamin, 1 slimycrow

Extra Gift: 1 JetAlmeara, 1 one over three, 1 Thamin, 1 FitzRoyal, 1 Darkmoon Dancer, 2 slimycrow

Long Lost Family Member: 1 JetAlmeara, 1 Pandora Talie, 1 FitzRoyal

A true Friend: 1 JetAlmeara, 1 one over three, 2 Pandora Talie, 1 FitzRoyal, 1 Darkmoon Dancer

CC: 2 Thamin, 1 FitzRoyal, 1 slimycrow

Artists Involved: Mindsend, JetAlmeara, Zaikt, One Over Three, Nyhility, Thamin, Pandora Talie, Ryuukishin, Uta, Cypran, DD, Slimycrow, Fitz,
Slot: 50? Is that an entire 50 slots? Danggggg

Price: 6k Per Prize

(Format credit to Ririka)  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2014 7:16 pm
::.The Rules .::

1. Post in this thread only for your entries. PM me if you have any questions~
2. One entry per person. The same couple can be entered multiple times for breedings. Whoever posts the couple gets the basket if they're rolled. ***
3. Anything up to Rare is a go, and super rare so long as they're not purebred. Not to include Skinwalkers- absolutely no skinwalkers allowed. These aren't customs, and all prizes are CC and completely up to the colorist, anything more than moderate edits will be completely at the colourist's discretion.
4. Paid prizes, meaning they count against you for paid pets in the month of March. (And thus does NOT count against your chances to win a freebie in the event!)
5. When picking a wish, you must be wishing from the perspective of a soquili that you own, however you can be wishing for a prize you intend to give to a friend for RP. With the "Miracle Baby" you must have permission from ALL owners/co-owners of the Soq. Anyone, even if you do not own a soquili, can wish the final category wish, for "A True Friend."
6. When referring to another person's soquili for the Miracle Baby have them post in this special Permissions Thread
7. If your wish is granted, it is your choice to keep your prize, co-own it, or give it away to a friend for more interesting Roleplay possibilities. The point of this contest is to help people push along plots and find RP partners. While not required, if you win a Soq from this event we suggest giving it away to someone you want to RP with.
8. If you are making a "long lost family member" wish - the soquili making the wish must be 1st generation. Otherwise, it implies a breeding of one of the parents or other relatives that is likely owned by someone else and might interfere with their histories/backstories of their soquili.
9. You may edit your post until closing.
10. Both owners may post the same couple. The basket goes to the owner whom it was rolled under, unless they decide to gift or co-own it.

*** With permission from both owners you can post another person's couple, but please only if you intend to keep the basket. Refer to the Reference and Mockbreeding Permissions Thread for your permissions.

Inkvore

Dangerous Member

Inkvore

Dangerous Member

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2014 7:18 pm
::.I Wish I May, I Wish I Might.::

Miracle Baby
This wish can be wished by either potential parent of a couple that can not normally have children via normal breeding slots. IE: gay/lesbian couples, species that cannot interbreed (Such as regular/usdia, regular/mer, seathi/usdia), or a couple whom one or both of the parents have already used their 4 breedings IF this couple has not already actually bred before with each other. If your wish is granted, the couple might find a special basket near their home one day. This ”spawn” will follow all the rules of a customed family member, will not count against either parents breeding slots, and will be labeled as a gen 1 as it will not be a -genetic- foal of the couple, but a special gift from the Star. Therefore, it is possible that the breed may even be different than both of the parents, but it is ultimately the discretion of the colorists.
The basket is given to the user who enters this wish. Keep in mind that only one basket will be granted to the person whose wish is granted, although they can co-own or gift it. ***

[color=crimson][u][b][size=18]A Miracle Foal[/size][/b][/u][/color]

[b]Parent 1:[/b]
[img][/img]
[url=]Uncert[/url]
[b]Parent 2: [/b]
[img][/img]
[url=]Uncert[/url]
[b]Link to at least one RP that indicates them as a couple:[/b] Must be from before this thread was made. For incomplete RPs please make sure they are at least 10 posts or 1000 words long.
[b]Link to approval post of the owner of the other parent:[/b]
[b]What does your soquili leave as an offering for the wishing star?[/b]
[b]Short IC Response: [/b] [i]Tell me a little about your couple. What does you soquili ask/tell the wishing star when he or she comes to ask for a basket?[/i]

An Extra Gift
This wish can be wished by either potential parents or already breeding partners or couples. This ”spawn” will follow all the rules of a customed family member, will not count against either parents breeding slots, and will be labeled as a gen 1 as it will not be a -genetic- foal of the couple, but a special gift from the Star. Therefore, it is possible that the breed may even be different than both of the parents, but it is ultimately the discretion of the colorists.
The basket is given to the user who enters this wish. Keep in mind that only one basket will be granted to the person whose wish is granted, although they can co-own or gift it. ***

[color=dodgerblue][u][b] [size=18]An Extra Gift[/size][/b][/u][/color]
[b]Parent 1:[/b]
[img][/img]
[url=]Uncert[/url]
[b]Parent 2: [/b]
[img][/img]
[url=]Uncert[/url]
[b]Link to Breeding Permission:[/b] (please keep in mind this includes everyone including co-owners)
[b]Lifemates[/b]: Yes or No
[b]Short IC Response: [/b] [i]Tell me a little about your couple. What does you soquili ask/tell the wishing star when he or she comes to ask for a basket?[/i]

Long Lost Family Member
This wish can be wished by any Soquili. Does your Soquili have family out there somewhere it would like to be reunited with? Wish hard enough, and they may just stumble upon you in the near future!
This must be for a soquili who is already existing/adult, and 1st Gen. No foals are to be given out from this wish.

[color=indigo][u][b] [size=18]My Long Lost Family Member[/size][/b][/u][/color]
[b]Soquili in search of a relative: [/b] [img][/img]
[b]Relation (mother, father, brother, sister, etc): [/b]
[b]Race (first choice): [/b]
[b]Race (2nd choice, must be mini, common or uncommon): [/b]
[b]Short IC Response: [/b] [i] What does you soquili ask/tell the wishing star when he or she comes to ask to find their relative?[/i]

True Friend

Every now and then, it just helps to have a new friend in your life. This wish can be wished by any Soquili, Soquili-less Familiar, or Kawani native (aka, anyone). But if it is a Soquili or a familiar, you must own them.
[size=15][u][color=blue][b]A True Friend[/b][/color][/u][/size]

[b]Who is Wishing?:[/b] (a Soquili, Familiar or Kawani persona) include a link to cert for Soq/Familiar
[b]Tell the wishing star a little about yourself:[/b]
[b]10 Things I Like:[/b]
[b]10 Things I Don’t Like:[/b]
[b]What does your persona or your soquili leave as an offering for the wishing star?[/b]

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2014 7:21 pm
List Post
Don't get attached to your number. It will change as winners are rolled.

Miracle Baby

page 1

ATh e a r t - Ryuukishin
    vollyballrocks91 - Thamin
    Nyx Queen of Darkness - Mindsend

page 2

Tirokio - Cypran
  1. techabyte

page 3

2. mindsend
    XxXPandamoniumXxX - Uta
  3. xxx Yuki Bear xxx

page 5

Sabin Duvert- JetAlmeara
    Angelique DelaMort - Ryuukishin
    Darkmoon Dancer - Thamin
  4. one over three
    Kamiki - Slimycrow

page 6

Ryuukishin - Mindsend

page 7

Divena - one over three
    Ishtanballa - Darkmoon Dancer

page 8

Syaoran-Puu - Zaikt

page 9

5. Bardess Ookami
    Faid Shadowlight - one over three

Extra Gift

page 2

1. tefla

page 3

2. Faithofthefallen
    RockerWolfie1616 -Thamin

page 4

3. Lestragne
    Novablue - Slimycrow
  4. Moon_Princess_Yuki

page 5

Kettyn - Ryuukishin
    xKOVAKtheWOLFx - Darkmoon Dancer
  5. Summer Raven
    Laroawan - one over three

page 6

6. Candle Wick Ghost
  7. StarieMichie
    Nyhility - Fitz
    Mewsings of An Angel - Zaikt
    Ice_Dragon_Demon - Fitz

page 7

8. hanging gallow
    catmagick - Slimycrow
    She-Ra of Etheria - Cypran
  9. cyhorse
    Kyrieko - JetAlmeara

page 8

10. Insane Butterfly
  11. FitzRoyal
  12. Depawsit

page 9

Gl!tch~ - Uta
    Niyaru Delacroix - Zaikt
  13. ladyfirefox89
  14. vballlvr5

Long lost family Member

page 1

Leez0rz - Darkmoon Dancer
    Rinial Sisterdragon - Heart
    Samuel Carlin - Heart
  1. lilmissy4205
  2. mistalina13
  3. Mameha Otome

page 2

dawns_aura - slimycrow
    Amirynth - one over three
  4. Ovarian Paint
    CitrusCupcake - Zaikt
    Fatal Irony - Fitz
    Andranis - Mindsend
    LydaLynn- JetAlmeara
    Nymphalidae - Mindsend

page 3

5. Kitsune Mistress Nyoko
    Epine de Rose - Cypran
    Xx--Fuzzy-Gumdrop--xX - Mindsend
  6. Twitchapher the 3rd
  7. Roman Foi
    Lady Argentum Draconis - one over three

page 4

II--Gen3sis--II - Cypran
    Pandora Talie - Thamin
    kaliskanny - one over three
    stormflower - Pandora Talie
  8. Revel1984
  9. Zee Oddwyn
  10. ~Twilight...Angel~
  11. Pollack

page 5

12. Windy dasher
  13. Strawberri Stardust
    Teh Roarie - Cypran

page 6

Lady Aria Starstone - Thamin
  14. Kirowyn Love
  15. Cajmera
  16. -MoomoolatteCha-

page 7

17. Puhterodactyl
  18. AislingJuno

page 8

Kaitaia - Thamin
  19. Painted Moose
  20. ArashiX

page 9

FrostyPeaches - Nyhility

True Friend

page 1

1. Pink Pandah Bear
  2. spelldancer

page 2

3. Jynk
    Lady_Ourania - JetAlmeara
  4. Cheyriddle4
  5. pinkdog

page 3

xXToxicIllusionsXx - Uta
    Rita Zyon - Ryuukishin
  6. Tara de Draiocht
    Captain Swarley Peroxide - Mindsend

page 4

Kara Asumie - Heart
  7. Noga Eldritch
  8. Theidren
  9. Phail Ninja

page 5

Natelie - Nyhility
  10. Celestial Requiem
    Swirly - Mindsend

page 6

Moxxiie - Slimycrow
  11. ~Spazzy_the_Wolfie~
  12. AlexiaSilver
    .Tortured. .Pumpkin. - Mindsend
    bella dea - Pandora Talie

page 7

13. Yushika
  14. Feydrah
    o-Elixir-o - Darkmoon Dancer
  15. Nikkichomp
    wikdz - Zaikt
    lysia_nyteblade - Pandora Talie

page 8

Rhyleigh- mindsend
    Silent Treatments -Sarei Stargazer
  16. Elf Princess Flannery
  17. Miss Cherie
    Ririka - Fitz
    musicaloner7 - Darkmoon Dancer
    Bluedemonwolf - one over three
    dolphingurl - one over three

page 9

SylverStar - Nyhility

Inkvore

Dangerous Member

Pink Pandah Bear

Sparkly Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 9:22 pm
A True Friend

Who is Wishing?: User Image
Tell the wishing star a little about yourself: I, Arianna, am far from a believer in "good things come to those who wait". All my life I have waited for a friend, a soulmate, to join my journey, to help. I have come from a terrible family which I do not wish upon anyone, though I do however wish for support. I have siblings who have not joined me in this battle, so I am here alone. I am a broken soul who needs reassurance, a friend, soulmate, to be here, just for me.
10 Things I Like:
- Long, edited hair.
- Dark/evil Soq
- Fetlocks
- Naturals
- Pale colours
- Thick hair
- Braiding
- Carousel
- Fangs
- Critters
10 Things I Don’t Like:
- Short hair
- Neon colours
- Rainbow
- Glasses
- Tribal
What does your persona or your soquili leave as an offering for the wishing star? Arianna leaves a rose from her mane, as it is a sign of giving her past away and accepting a positive future.

Hope I can post<3

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 9:44 pm
A Miracle Foal

Parent 1:
User Image
Uncert
Parent 2:
User Image
Uncert
Link to at least one RP that indicates them as a couple: RP Link
Link to approval post of the owner of the other parent: I own both (: but I have the link here!
What does your soquili leave as an offering for the wishing star? A bracelet made with both Laer's beads as well as Temperance's ribbons.
Short IC Response:
Quote:
"Laer... Are you okay with us never being able to have children together?" Temperance asked as she looked up into the night sky. It was a strange thought, but Tempy wanted to have a family. A huge one at that. They've both talked about surrogates and starting a family that way, but what about something... More?

The stallion had been standing close to Temperance before he tossed his cape over the both of them. "Well, we heard stories about this 'wishing star' right? Maybe they will grant us a bit of luck. Even if we... Can't actually 'do' it, doesn't mean I care for any less."

"You know that's not what capture my heart, Little One!" Laer nuzzled the little mare that capture his heart with her enormous spirit. "Family is important, but you'll always be my happiness, with or without kids."

Temperance looked at Laer whom was her encouragement and wings, both figuratively and literally. He was right. They were very much perfect for each other. If their wish came true... It would just add onto their love for one another.

ATh e a r t
Crew

Romantic Lunatic

Leez0rz
Crew

Adorable Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 9:53 pm
My Long Lost Family Member
Soquili in search of a relative: User Image
Relation (mother, father, brother, sister, etc): Mother
Race (first choice): Regular
Race (2nd choice, must be mini, common or uncommon): Uni
What does your soquili leave as an offering for the wishing star? A feather from the leather tassel around his tail braid.
Short IC Response: What does you soquili ask/tell the wishing star when he or she comes to ask to find their relative?
Khajag has wandered far and wide into the Kawani lands, where he had received a confirmed sighting of his mother. He had not expect the Kawani lands to be so big. The trail had gone cold as soon as he reached the Kawani lands. Maybe his mother had avoided contact others as soon as she reached the lands. While wandering through the lands to see if he could pick up a trail again, he heard of a place where one could make a wish. He had high hopes after hearing all the wishes granted by this star. Of course, he would settle with just a sighting. Maybe then he could catch up with his mother. A small smile appeared on his face at the thought of reuniting with her.

He reached the summit of the hill. His eyes fell on the alter with various items placed on the alter. Reaching behind him to pluck a feather from his leather tassel, he placed it on the alter where no other item was placed. He turned around to the night sky to search the sky. He had no idea if or when the star would come, but he had to at least try. After all this time in the Soquili lands, he had not come across one trail that would guide him, but that did not deter him.

When the day came when the star appeared in the sky, he gazed upon it with such hope and wished silently to himself, "If it's not too much to ask... I just hope to be reunited with my mother. I want her to meet my children and ... the ones I would consider my friends." He took a deep breathe. "Please, just a sign will do. Just anything would help. If you did this, well, I don't even know what I could do for you. Just know I would be forever grateful."

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 10:04 pm
Relation (mother, father, brother, sister, etc): Brother
Race (first choice): Ceryneilona Mutant (If that's even possible. o.o)
Race (2nd choice, must be mini, common or uncommon): Cerynei
What does your soquili leave as an offering for the wishing star? She brings the pelt of a wise old rabbit wrapped around her left ear stone and the skull of her first kill.

Short IC Response: It was a foolish old tradition in these lands, but she wasn't about to put anything to risk. Liela wanted to have her brother back, she knew there was power here, and perhaps it would bring about the revival of a brother she long thought dead.

"Wishing star, if you are all powerful, all knowing, and all seeing, I ask you retrieve my brother from whatever depths he's fallen into. Bring him back to me. My only family, I offer to you fur of rabbit wise and aged, given of his own free will as he lay dying. The stone treasured most sure from my left ear, a gift from my long since departed father, who's skill shall never be matched. And the skull I have long kept from the first hunt I went on. The honored dead prey without which we carnivorous beings would not survive. These offerings are meager I assure you, but they hold dear meaning to me, I give them full unto your powers, bring my brother most dear, long lost and thought to be no longer on this plane to me. Let me see his strange and soft face again. The gentle brother I have longed to see." She felt foolish...but somewhat relieved at having said her piece, asking earnestly for the return of her brother. If he was not dead, perhaps this star would direct him to her, if he was, then maybe it would give her a sign that he'd passed from this mortal coil, and she could have some solace in his knowing his resting place.

Turning to take her leave, her mind flooded with memories of her all too gentle brother, never a hunter, he couldn't stomach what needed to be done, but he was always appreciative of the traits he lacked being honed to a fine edge by his sister, "If he is alive, return him to me."  

Rinial Sisterdragon

Mythical Sex Symbol

23,100 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

vollyballrocks91

Romantic Genius

8,600 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 10:10 pm
A Miracle Foal

Parent 1:
User Image
Uncert
Parent 2:
User Image
Uncert
Link to at least one RP that indicates them as a couple: We don't really log our Rps xP But this is what I have! Link
Link to approval post of the owner of the other parent: Link
What does your soquili leave as an offering for the wishing star? Feathers, he doesn't have much else.
Short IC Response: Grayson and Javan are quite a pair. Javan is the outwardly curious cat always sticking his nose where it doesn't belong. It's an innocent curiosity but sometimes he can get into trouble and Grayson is the more serious one, trying to keep the other stallion in one piece. But when they're together, Javan knows how to get Gray to soften up, and they're just adorable, even if a lot of the times Grayson isn't so sure of himself.

Grayson once again found himself on this particular hill, under the moonlight... talking to a star. The last time he tried to do this, it hadn't worked, and normally he would have said it was foolish to expect things from stars. But he still couldn't deny that Javan had done it once and succeeded. He cleared his throat. "Hello again.. star. I called you miss last time, I hope I didn't offend you." He covered his face with a wing, and silently had to wonder if he was royally screwing this up.. again. "Javan hasn't been around much. I'm not sure where he's gotten off to but.. I miss him. We both adore being parents but there's a part of me that hates when he goes and does it with some mare." He would have never expected to be jealous of anything, and yet there it was right in front of him. "Please. I'm asking for another child. For us. And for me since he's gone so much.. Good grief I sound ridiculous." Never would he have expected to feel lonely either, since he was typically a loner, and yet here were these strange feelings as well! "If.. If you really can do what Javan says you can, I would appreciate it. More than anything." He leaves his wing feathers on the ground and silently turns to leave.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 10:12 pm
Relation (mother, father, brother, sister, etc): Father.
Race (first choice): Regular (draft or warhorse, but good ol' regular works too)
Race (2nd choice, must be mini, common or uncommon): Wind (see above)
What does your soquili leave as an offering for the wishing star? A dark length of inexpertly braided hair.
Short IC Response:

Dia climbed the hill with deliberation after spotting that bright star high in the sky. She knew what it meant, or what it was supposed to mean. She'd heard the stories of others having luck finding their heart's desire if they could just attract the star's attention.

When she reached the altar, she tugged the old braid she kept tangled in her tail free and nudged it onto the surface. She blew through her lips hard enough to blow a lock of her own mane out of her eyes and focused on that shining beacon.

"It might sound like I'm askin' a lot, since I managed to make a family of my own. Don't get me wrong, star, I wouldn't trade Jarda or my foals for anything. Don't go gettin' any ideas about tryin' to take them back." She thought a moment, then shrugged. "It's just seein' Jarda with alla his kin kinda makes me miss mine. I know my daddy's got to be out there somewhere, but we walked all over these lands and never caught sight of him. So. If you could just steer him here to the herd, I'd be grateful and I promise there's room enough for him to fit right back in with our new family." She heaved another sigh and added in a whisper, "I miss him an awful lot."  

Samuel Carlin

Aged Elocutionist

10,965 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300

lilmissy4205

Lonely Browser

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 10:23 pm
Soquili in search of a relative:
User Image
Relation (mother, father, brother, sister, etc): Sister
Race (first choice): Kirin
Race (2nd choice, must be mini, common or uncommon): Unicorn
What does your soquili leave as an offering for the wishing star? a small harp
Short IC Response: What does you soquili ask/tell the wishing star when he or she comes to ask to find their relative?
[Soq] Dylan Llyr
The instrument made a twang sound as the kirin placed it on the ground. He had gotten the item from local settlers in hopes the wishing star would reappear. The delicacy of the harp reminded him of his sister--shy, soft, beautiful.

He looked up towards the night sky, staring at the bright star that had not been there a few nights ago. "I normally do not put much stock in superstitions or seek out other's council, but please help guide my little sister to me. Though these lands have suffered quite the hardship, it would be much better here than where she is now."

Dylan closed his eyes in silent prayer before turning back the way he had come. His new companion was adequate company for now, there was something about knowing his one and only remaining bloodline was still out there somewhere.

He looked back over his withers. "Bring her back safely."

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 10:32 pm
A Miracle Foal

Parent 1:
User Image
Uncert
Parent 2:
User Image
Uncert
Link to at least one RP that indicates them as a couple: [ I See the Light ]
[ Kiss the Girl ]
[ Journey's End ]
[ I Won't Say I'm In Love ]
[ Healing Incantation ]

Link to approval post of the owner of the other parent: XxX (If you need more tell me, but this should be right since they're mate?)
What does your soquili leave as an offering for the wishing star? A clay jar of fireflies
Short IC Response: Tell me a little about your couple. What does you soquili ask/tell the wishing star when he or she comes to ask for a basket?

Aella closed her eyes. She had never thought she'd be happy, and then Chanterelle had come along....Chanterelle who loved her and needed her. She had not even thought she was capable of loving again when she had met her.

But nights and nights had gone by in the presence of the other mare, and she found that she was in love. It had taken Chanterelle a little longer, but she would have waited forever.

She pushed the jar of fireflies forward, "When I told her I loved her, the fireflies floated around us and when she told me she loved me, they were there. They have been witnessess of our love. Let them tell you how we love each other, let them tell you what we want--a family. A Happily Ever After."  

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

mistalina13

Beloved Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 10:36 pm
Soquili in search of a relative: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Relation (mother, father, brother, sister, etc): Sister
Race (first choice): Regular
Race (2nd choice, must be mini, common or uncommon): N/A - Given he was originally brought over by settlers during a Thanksgiving event the above is the only one that fits.
What does your soquili leave as an offering for the wishing star?: A tattered and slightly burned piece of his old saddle blanket from long ago that he found in the aftermath of the fire.

Perhaps it was the aftermath of the fire. Perhaps it was the fact that his daughter was off on her own again. Whatever the trigger was it had gotten him thinking about family, particularly the absent ones. His once love, Daisy, his other two foals, Cricket and Eversti...and oddly enough his sister. A mare he had not seen since his journey across the sea. Had she been brought to these lands as well, just on another ship and landed in a different place? Or was she miles and miles away across the water stuck being some delicate lady's horse?

He snorted softly and looked toward the sky. There was that rare star that appeared perhaps once a season, that supposedly granted wishes. Colonel had seen many things in his years here, but he wasn't quite sure if he believed them all. Some seemed almost too remarkable and, admittedly, this was one of them. Still, there had to be some power at work here. He had survived the fire that swept over the land when so many had not. He was burned, yes, but with time he would be no worse for the wear. So if only for this night alone the old stallion could put aside his questions, give thanks and trust in hope. He knew where the star's altar was because he had come up more than once to have a look at it for curiosity's sake but he had never asked for anything before.

He dropped a piece of his old saddle blanket onto the altar, it was tattered and a bit burnt now thanks to the fire but it would still serve for his intention. It was a symbol of what he once was, only the mounts of officers wore blankets in this color. It was the closest representation he could get of his old life and the place he once called home. "I do not know if there are proper words to say for this, so I shall just speak plainly." He paused a moment to gather his thoughts. "I come to ask for my path to cross with my sister's if she was indeed brought to these lands. I find myself wishing for her company in the aftermath of the flames." They could do a lot of good together, and he missed her. "I thank you for listening, despite my doubts."

edit: fixing typos~ <3  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 10:40 pm
A True Friend

Who is Wishing?: User Image
Tell the wishing star a little about yourself: I am an Artist. I create meaningful pieces but not always beautiful ones. I recently had to leave my home and move because of being persecuted for not having wings. In this new place I am having trouble making friends. I know I am a bit standoffish and can be rude, but I would like to have someone that can appreciate me and my art.
10 Things I Like:
rainbows
curls
purple
ribbons
jewelry
tentacle tails
knot work
scarves
flowers
bells

10 Things I Don’t Like:
gore
neon colors
clothing
wings (for this particular Soquili)
yellow
stripes
skulls
clashing colors
mutant ears
short hair

What does your persona or your soquili leave as an offering for the wishing star? Shaelyn carries a beautiful wreath of precious dried flowers up to the top of the hill and places it there. “This is the last of my home that I brought with me. May it bring you pleasure.”  

spelldancer

Swashbuckling Fairy

Mameha Otome

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 10:59 pm
Soquili in search of a relative: User Image [Uncert]
Relation (mother, father, brother, sister, etc): Brother
Race (first choice): Wind
Race (2nd choice, must be mini, common or uncommon): Kirin
What does your soquili leave as an offering for the wishing star? The set of the beads and a couple of feathers from her tail.
Short IC Response:
Tajahi stared up towards the sky once she emerged from the forest. She couldn't help but smile at the sight before her. The star was indeed back and nothing made her happier than the chance to speak to it once more. The old mare slowly made her way up the hill, feeling like the closer she was, the better things would be.

Upon reaching the peak, she turned her head and pulled the beads and feathers from her tail to place on the ground. "Hello again, star. It's been some time...perhaps though, this time, you've seen where my brother lives now and can lead me to him?" She asked, gazing towards the sky.

"I know it's not much, but please, accept these beads and feathers. They are very important to me and I don't collect much on my travels. Material treasures are worthless when your loved ones are not there to share them with you." She murmured, bowing her head to look at the meager offering on the ground. "Please lead us back together...I wish nothing more than to be reunited with the only family I remember."

Archived

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff