⇨ Kekkai Genkai Request - Must submit Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yui Ga Dokuson

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 3:02 pm
This is where members may lay claim to slots within a Bloodline or Clan of their choice to start with. To take one, simply post the following information so that we may keep track of who has what, as we only have, at this time, six [6] Slots per bloodline open for common use. This is a first come, first serve basis, though those who are no longer posting will be removed from active duty.

[b]Character Name:[/b]
[b]Bloodline // Clan:[/b]

[quote="Royal Taorito"][/quote]

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2017 11:45 am
Kekkei Genkai Name: Sharingan
RPC's Name: Kagerou Uchiha
Have You Had It Before In Any Guilds: Yes. Two others to be exact.
What Do You Know: . . .
I present to you some suggestions made in Discord regarding how to answer this section.
"There are a lot of x's in this bloodline." -HeadlessKoko
"Placeholder for when it's out" -Lanfaer
"I don't know even what the hell it's about anymore." -HeadlessKoko
"Something something can't access it yet." -HeadlessKoko
"Why am I even submitting this app now?" -HeadlessKoko
"I have a lot of experience playing an Uchiha with a dormant sharingan, though." -HeadlessKoko
"I know it's nothing like Canon sharingan. Anything else, go ******** ask Lanfaer, since it's in his head" -Lanfaer
Basically, I am Jon Snow. I know nothing (but it ain't my fault). My chances of going back and completing this app? Uh... Dependent on how hard I'm forced to complete it.
What Would You Do With It: Kagerou has had it. She's keeping it to be the most Senju-like Uchiha there ever was or something like that. I dunno.

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

Koresephone
Crew

Winter Specter

22,900 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Battery 500
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2017 12:01 pm
Kekkei Genkai Name: Hyouton - Ice Release
RPC's Name: Sonyo Rue
Have You Had It Before In Any Guilds: Too many to damn count
What Do You Know:

Sonyo squints her eyes at a page; several parts of it are drenched in white-out like someone accidentally spilled half a bottle of the substance, some parts are just the letter x written repeatedly, other parts are furiously scribbled out like someone had a bad idea but had already started writing in pen. "I... would try to tell you what it's about but I'm not entirely sure myself...it seems I'll just have to discover everything about it, yeah?"

What Would You Do With It: I'm trying to keep the dream of Elsa in the Narutoverse alive, dammit.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2017 12:28 pm
Kekkei Genkai Name: Ukyo
RPC's Name: Shadowseeker Hunyistir
Have You Had It Before In Any Guilds: Yep, Nations.
What Do You Know: The Ukyo are artists who bring their ink creations to life, their limitation being only their imagination when it comes to their primary technique, Choujuu Giga. However, their techniques are weak to water, both natural and chakra based, and most of their abilities will be washed away with a single technique. In order to create the drawings, the user's chakra must be infused into their ink through their blood, at which point they can prepare their creations ahead of time and store them for later, as in combat there isn't exactly a whole lot of time to open up a scroll and draw. As for passives, the Ukyo get bonuses to the Drawing and Painting skills to begin with, and all Ukyo start with a tantou called the Ukyo Mizo that stores a brush and ink in the hilt. They are also skilled with fuuinjutsu and receive reductions to learning it.
What Would You Do With It: Shadow prefers to prepare as much as possible ahead of time. That aside it's a continuation off of the character from Nations.

Royal Taorito
Vice Captain

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2017 1:01 pm
Kekkei Genkai Name: Ranton
RPC's Name: Hakanai
Have You Had It Before In Any Guilds: Nope.
What Do You Know: Lightning. Li-ght-ing! And I am aware of the marking. I know where hers is marked. Seriously though. She is able to produce lightning and control it. However, unlike the element itself, it's black in color and doesn't provide very good terms in visibility. Their loyalty is on par as the Hatake's but does not need oathkeeper for it.
What Would You Do With It: Come on now. Ya'll rp'ed with Hakanai before, ya'll just know it fits her.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2017 5:46 pm
Kekkei Genkai Name: Jiongu
RPC's Name: Hesrik
Have You Had It Before In Any Guilds: Never before.
What Do You Know: The bloodline has broken the mold of many other guilds within our own. The Jiongu stems from a hidden technique that replaces internal skeletal and muscular structures with some strange, black tendrils. In our guild there are a few different ways this can happen, from parasites, to symbioses, to good old fashioned vivisection. They devour hearts, and use these hearts to gain chakra and extended life. Their tendrils can be removed and puppetted in other bodies. These can also be used as lashing weapons, almost like whips or long, thick limbs.
What Would You Do With It: "I will devour the hearts of others, and enslave them by implanting parasites within their bodies for control. I will extend my life forever, and become a true immortal."

Lanfaer
Captain

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200

Dopy Grimes

Aged Millionaire

4,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2017 4:23 pm
Kekkei Genkai Name: Origami No Mai
RPC's Name: Atsuma Ket / Toya Takahashi
Have You Had It Before In Any Guilds: In SN.
What Do You Know: Origami No Mai to me is versatility. Paper can be so many things and so can a shinobi. It's offensive and can be used for stealth. It's inherent weakness in SN is fire. Although I disagree with that weakness since Conan beat Jiraiyas stream of fire with her own stream of paper. I just find it an extremely beautiful and thematic bloodline.
What Would You Do With It: Atsuma mostly uses his bloodline for genjutsu purposes. Reality constrains him, but the mind allows him to create paper land scales he could only dream of. His use of the physical bloodline is mostly to fool the opponent, divert their attention and activate a genjutsu.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2017 1:51 pm
_______________Formal Moderator Judgment... ||

→→ The following Bloodline Applications are denied. You still have to give an explanation of what you know of the bloodline. The basics for most haven't changed after moving guilds. In the case of Uchiha, provide what you know from the series or from previous experience with it.

HeadlessKoko

I Tortured Sleep I

→→ The following Bloodline Application is denied. We still want to see what you intend to do with it, and why the character should have it.

Lily Platypus

→→ The following Bloodline Applications are approved.

Lanfaer

malavaes

Royal Taorito
Vice Captain

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2017 2:16 pm
Kekkei Genkai Name: Sharingan
RPC's Name: Kagerou Uchiha
Have You Had It Before In Any Guilds: Yes. Two others to be exact.
What Do You Know: Booo. Fiiiiine. I'll tell you what I know about SN's sharingan.

The sharingan started out as a doujutsu that specialized in perceiving details about the enemy. Then it somehow became some superpowered eye that can cast genjutsu, black fire, and space-time jutsu. I never really understood how or why but whatever. It's cool.

Back in SN, sharingan characters can't do everything that the sharingan has been shown to do, picking only two out of the four main abilities that have been shown in the anime and manga. The abilities are copying techniques, sensing genjutsu, seeing a basic view of chakra, and casting genjutsu with the eyes. Sharingan can be kept active indefinitely at the cost of a percentage of your chakra (I think?). A sharingan can become a rinnegan with a transplant from a konin or higher mokuton user.

Moving on to the mangekyou. Not getting transplants for an eternal in time will leave you blind. Other than that, you get access to blaze techs and your choice of two from a selection of mangekyou abilities.

Sharingan must be unlocked irp.
What Would You Do With It: Kagerou has had it. She's keeping it to be the most Senju-like Uchiha there ever was or something like that. I dunno. Originally, there were a few other reasons, but from what I've been told, they won't be possible in this guild.

Kekkei Genkai Name: Seirei no Hogosha
RPC's Name: Xion Akagami
Have You Had It Before In Any Guilds: Mhm. It was with Xion~
What Do You Know: Seirei no Hogosha best support bl. Admittedly, upon accounting for other factors, such as field control and crowd control, such a claim is debatable, but in terms of direct support of another unit, few bloodlines can beat the Seirei. Really, few should be able to replicate it. Stat boosts and ranged healing are their gimmick, after all. It wouldn't be fair if that can just be circumvented with customs.

Anyways, those of the Seirei are quite weak. They're not as strong and cannot endure the training of particularly rigorous styles. You could say it's the price they pay for being able to link with others and give them strength.

That's all the information relevant to Xion. Some miscellaneous bits. Seirei techniques are specifically known as Konton, soul release, and they manipulate Reiko, Soul. They originate from a branch of the Miyamoto clan, heavily religious. Although, as Xion comes from not even a branch of a branch, but from mercenary parents, she hasn't had that same upbringing.
What Would You Do With It: This is the bloodline Xion was literally maid for (heh, get it). Don't take away a blind girl's toys D: . If you need something more serious of an answer, then Xion is going to be a power booster for just about everyone she likes. Also, I have plans for expanding the Seirei's boosting abilities to items, to create a sort of item refiner out of Xion. Whether or not she keeps medic on this route... I will let the roleplay decide.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2017 3:15 pm

→→ The following Bloodline Application is approved.

HeadlessKoko

Royal Taorito
Vice Captain

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

BlackFruity

Vice Captain

Lucky Loiterer

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2017 2:42 am
Kekkei Genkai Name: Hari Clan
RPC's Name: Hono Hokori
Have You Had It Before In Any Guilds: Yes - Shinobi Nations
What Do You Know: The clan itself usually stays out of the affairs of others, not wanting to really bring attention to themselves. Despite the description, the elements you need to utilise the techniques does not include Wind or Sand release, but instead Earth and Fire. While I know nothing about the techniques for this guild, as they are 'undiscovered,' there were techniques in Shinobi Nations that contradicted the statement that the Hari clan cannot 'control' glass but only make it (which, to me, is a bit contradictary in of itself). As exampled by the following technique of the clan from nations:
• Hari Soujuu [ Glass Manipulation ] - X-Rank
This control allows the Glass user to bend existing glass as though it were their own.

What Would You Do With It:
Originally, I wasn't going to apply for this, just stating that Hono is a relation to the Hari clan, but the revertion of his age was years before he learned any techniques as he wasn't part of the main household and he only has a servants role etc etc but I thought - why the fuq not. So, as was my original intent with the clan in Shinobi Nations, I want to use the clan/techniques as a means of giving depth to Hono in diversity, as well their techniques having been supplementary in nature/my use of them in aiding teammates. Being riased by the Hari clan is what made Hono what he is today, and, when he did learn the techniques, he used the knowledge in his crafting to add more intimate details to items he was giving to other people. He also used the knowledge to defend and/or supplement his allies rather than attack. I want to keep this for him, if possible.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2017 10:30 am
Kekkei Genkai Name: Kaguya
RPC's Name: Chet Oni
Have You Had It Before In Any Guilds: Yes
What Do You Know: Kimimaro debuted during the "Let's save s**t stain sasuke arc" and hasn't been seen since due to the whole clan killing itself in meaningless war. Now I think Kimimaro was meant to be a contrast to his aggressive and barbaric people due to his calm and patient nature. It's the perfect offense and defense. Can be used at long range, medium range and close range.
What Would You Do With It: I want to make Chet the way I originally intended. A fast trickster that is always making the opponent lose track of what is happening. Before Chet had the excuse of being drunk to surprise his opponents. Now he has a bloodline that allows him to surprise his enemies with bones sprouting from anywhere in his body!

Dopy Grimes

Aged Millionaire

4,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200

Royal Taorito
Vice Captain

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2017 8:29 am

→→ The following Bloodline Application is [Denied]. It does not provide any information on what the clan does; in other words, bone manipulation. If that information is currently unavailable in the guild, you are free to use what you know from Shinobi Nations to fill out the application.

malavaes

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2017 8:46 am
Kekkei Genkai Name: Hakemoto
RPC's Name: Kaileer Cein'lys
Have You Had It Before In Any Guilds: Yes
What Do You Know: The abilities of the Hakemoto clan were developed by monks to counter the dangerous chakra of the bijuu, and the jinchuuriki associated with them. They have a variety of States of Being that, by expending what is known as Trance Points [TP], increase their natural abilities. They also have the ability to bestow their States on others they've trained with, and harness the chakra they obtain from demons. It all comes at a great cost, however. If they ever run out of TP, they risk permanent damage and, eventually, possibly death. In Strike, they are required to be of the Bukijutsu, Taijutsu, Soldier, or Oathkeeper class, and must choose two things: whether their abilities are Bukijutsu or Taijutsu based, and what their abilities affect. The clan is divided into Yin, Yang, and Harmony, each path focusing on Spirit, Demons, and Bijuu respectively.
What Would You Do With It: Originally had it with the intention of defending his village, and staving off the bijuu that threatened them. Now it's even more useful in the new world filled demons and spirits of all sorts. And who knows? Maybe the bijuu are still around.

Royal Taorito
Vice Captain

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

izeromus

Married Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2017 12:40 pm
Kekkei Genkai Name: Shenanigans... I mean Sharingan
RPC's Name: Yami Uchiha
Have You Had It Before In Any Guilds: SN
What Do You Know: Well... Canonically what I know is what the animu has told me, the Uchiha is a near dead bloodline that has the powers imbued in their eyes, they can copy jutsu and have a higher perception compared to the normies around them, their powers will increase just like Saiyans would... By going into a near-death experience dun dun dun! After reaching three tomoe they could scale even more by watching a love done die! A Very pretty thing, gaining new ability and hidden powers that only sharingan users would have like Amaterasu and Susanoo but going blind in the process. This ain't their final form at all. If they so please they could somehow fuse their own eyes with another sharingan (if they both have the Mangekyo) to make an even more powerful version that doesn't make you blind. The sharingan also has the chance to evolve into the rinnegan given very special circumstances and some good ol' plot armor but let's not get into that.

But that's just cannon stuff... Here in this corner of gaia things have been changed. Lan is changing the sharingan to make it balanced so everyone gets to have fun, cool guy! In here the sharingan will follow two different paths, one that lets you see chackra etc and the other that lets you see stamina etc. The susanoo thank thee gods has stayed to give us a cool edge over those normies that will potentially try to harm us. He is also maybe perhaps probably not going to throw in the Mangekyo into the mix we still have to see to that >.> (Maybe even the Amaterasu... For burning puppets chasing people down) Haha don't tell anyone I said that.
What Would You Do With It: My idea is to try to mix the sharingan abilities with puppeteering abilities and try to maximize the two in a way I have yet to see someone do. With this in mind and what Lan has said in Discord they could well fit together in a cool way. The way the Sharingan works could well benefit how I want to develop my very dark and twisted character. c:

Recycle Bin [Dead Threads]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff