Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digimon Graveyard (Memorable Archive)
FAQ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 7:37 pm
Shadow of Miracles
lief_7
Shadow of Miracles
How does DNA digivolution work in the RP?

Let's say I have my Veemon and Wormmon. Paildramon would be their DNA, but the way I acquired Paildramon was through a DNA with a different person. My Veemon doesn't go to ExVeemon, but can I still say that if Veemon and Wormmon DNA then Paildramon would be created?

To use Paildramon you would need first of all the upgrade for dna.
there are two types
1. Dna with another tamer: you preform your digivolve with the other tamer just like you did in the dna shop. You both must have the upgrade and the digimon in your team. You can also preform it by yourself but you must take up both spots with the required digimon.

2 You can dna by yourself with only one of the digimon being in your team. This requires a more pricey upgrade but you don't have to have the other half of the dna, the other half in this system is stored as data in you digivice.

But no wormmon+ veemon can not be paildramon.

Who was used in paildramon? Maybe you can use it in the veemon line.

What about warp DNA?

And I don't remember who it was, but now that I have checked the DMA for Stingmon it says that Stingmon + Veedramon = Paildramon so I guess I will use that in the RP since my Veemon digivolved to Veedramon.

So which upgrade would I need to make?

as long as you have the art for either stingmon or veedramon and also the art for paildramon you would just need the solo dna upgrade and an upgraded digivice compatable with dna digivolving as well us a digivice slot upgraded to ultimate obviously for paildramon  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 8:06 pm
lief_7
Shadow of Miracles
lief_7
Shadow of Miracles
How does DNA digivolution work in the RP?

Let's say I have my Veemon and Wormmon. Paildramon would be their DNA, but the way I acquired Paildramon was through a DNA with a different person. My Veemon doesn't go to ExVeemon, but can I still say that if Veemon and Wormmon DNA then Paildramon would be created?

To use Paildramon you would need first of all the upgrade for dna.
there are two types
1. Dna with another tamer: you preform your digivolve with the other tamer just like you did in the dna shop. You both must have the upgrade and the digimon in your team. You can also preform it by yourself but you must take up both spots with the required digimon.

2 You can dna by yourself with only one of the digimon being in your team. This requires a more pricey upgrade but you don't have to have the other half of the dna, the other half in this system is stored as data in you digivice.

But no wormmon+ veemon can not be paildramon.

Who was used in paildramon? Maybe you can use it in the veemon line.

What about warp DNA?

And I don't remember who it was, but now that I have checked the DMA for Stingmon it says that Stingmon + Veedramon = Paildramon so I guess I will use that in the RP since my Veemon digivolved to Veedramon.

So which upgrade would I need to make?

as long as you have the art for either stingmon or veedramon and also the art for paildramon you would just need the solo dna upgrade and an upgraded digivice compatable with dna digivolving as well us a digivice slot upgraded to ultimate obviously for paildramon

Alright sounds good to me 3nodding

Better get working on those AP  

Shadow of Miracles

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Shadow of Miracles

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 2:36 pm
"DNA- Allows 2 or more digimon to execute a digi-xross, requires all tamers from a guild xross present in the rp with the ability to xross and the digimon used in their team}"

I'm confused. So DNA is now a xross?  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 2:56 pm
Shadow of Miracles
"DNA- Allows 2 or more digimon to execute a digi-xross, requires all tamers from a guild xross present in the rp with the ability to xross and the digimon used in their team}"

I'm confused. So DNA is now a xross?

It's a typo, we make mistakes too. But thanks for pointing it out. sweatdrop

Edit: Fixed and made more descriptive for both DNA and Xros Fusion. Thank you for your observation.  

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
Digimon Graveyard (Memorable Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash