Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digimon Graveyard (Memorable Archive)
DTI Arc System, guidelines and request Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 9:43 pm
Kazu Matsumoto
Username(s): Kazu Matsumoto
Title: A day in the city.
Quest: K and Veemon will have a day off to look around the city. A day to relax, catch-up and enjoy one anothers company. In the evening, they'll be heading to some bars to make contacts and do some minor information gathering about the DRF and the island in general over a few drinks. The quest ends upon return to their hotel.
Quest Level: E
Approved/Declined (RP Mod Only)

Approved, go ahead and post in New Network City, just be sure to post at the bottom of your posts that you're doing this mission.

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=2&t=24216211#363451803][b]Active Arc: [color=dodgerblue][b]A Day in the City[/b][/color][/url]

harmonieux
Username(s):Erumina Toussaint , Astra Valerie ,Kiro Mishima ,and maybe Hikari Haruno ~
Quest name: Tea Party
Quest: Due to some rather comedic circumstances, Astra and Erumina end up having afternoon tea together at LAN Line Valley. Unfortunately, their peaceful day is brought to a halt when rookie digimon decide that the tamers and their digimon are encroaching on their land. Will Astra and Erumina be able to handle the situation themselves and escape unscathed, or will they require the help of another tamer?
Quest Level: D

You are approved, I will set up a thread for your Arc Shortly, be sure to include this code at the bottom of your posts.
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=2&t=24216211#363451803]Active Arc: [color=seagreen][b]Tea Party[/b][/color][/url]

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 5:06 am
Username(s): Pandy Yamakura
Quest: Pandy and Keramon deliver the MP3 player to (Insert NPC Digimon of choice here).
Quest Level Goal: E
Actual Quest Level: (RP Mod Only)

ArtificialJellyfish

Feral Trickster

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 7:34 am
xxx_Mist_of_shadows_xxx
Username(s):xxx_Mist_of_shadows_xxx
Quest name: Growing Close with videos
Quest: Theodore and Chibomon have not been on best terms, Theodore just joining the digital world is still getting use to things and is starting his video diary but Chibomon seems to hate the fact of Theodor wanting to do this so he must find a way to get chibomon to enjoy it.

Quest Level:(To be filled out by RP Mod)

Peter D Hook
Quest: Pandy and Keramon deliver the MP3 player to (Insert NPC Digimon of choice here).

FYI, you have to have your profiles approved before making ARC requests  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 7:44 am
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
xxx_Mist_of_shadows_xxx
Quest: Theodore and Chibomon have not been on best terms, Theodore just joining the digital world is still getting use to things and is starting his video diary but Chibomon seems to hate the fact of Theodor wanting to do this so he must find a way to get chibomon to enjoy it.

Peter D Hook

I know I made that before I realized I had to remake a new profile.  

xxx_Mist_of_shadows_xxx

Intellectual Sage

ArtificialJellyfish

Feral Trickster

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 7:48 am
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
xxx_Mist_of_shadows_xxx

Peter D Hook

Do we repost them after we're approved then??  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 7:50 am
[Do not reply]
xxx_Mist_of_shadows_xxx

Peter D Hook
Do we repost them after we're approved then??

You do not have to repost these, just letting you know in case who thought you were skipped without reason.  

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Orre Champion Monty

Enduring Browser

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 10:18 pm
Username(s): Orre Champion Monty, Lief_7
Quest name: New Beginnings
Quest: Montgomery and Betamon X have inferred that venturing out into the new digital world is the best course of action if they are to find there friends. Now alone and desperate, the two of them have lost much. They are eager to make there way into the unknown and learn as much as they can, but this is bound to get them into trouble. There first stop is the Floppy Falls, an area that is new and foreign to them. Anything could happen in this unknown area. Monty's objective for going here however is not to linger in the Floppy Falls, in fact it is just a means to continue out into the digital world. Battles are to be expected, easy and dangerous, and the unfamiliar terrain may prove to be a challenge for Monty, Betamon, and anyone else who might come as well. There arduous journey is just beginning. Discovering new information about the new digital world is there primary goal, whether it be from the enemies they defeat or new friends they make along the way.

Parts:
- Journey to the highest place in Floppy Falls, so that they can learn about the surrounding areas. This includes battling rookies.
- Attempt to cross over to the ocean area in section 2 of the map. This includes battling rookies.
- BOSS BATTLE: 3 Frogmon
- The quest ends when Monty and Betamon X (and company) discover the next area beyond Floppy Falls.
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2014 5:19 pm
Username(s) biggrin arkfire Karan
Quest name: Journey to the west
Quest: Kiro and DynamoPlug travel west to try and master DynamoPlug's ultimate form. They travel into the heart of the Tropical Jungle where they meet a legendary Digimon known across the land as the "Monkey King". He will then teach them about inner peace and then give Kiro a chance to make him a part of his team.

tl;dr: Shaujinmon vs. Gokuwumon
Quest Level sad To be filled out by RP Mod)

KiroMishima
Crew

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 9:40 pm
Darkfire Karan
Quest: Kiro and DynamoPlug travel west to try and master DynamoPlug's ultimate form. They travel into the heart of the Tropical Jungle where they meet a legendary Digimon known across the land as the "Monkey King". He will then teach them about inner peace and then give Kiro a chance to make him a part of his team.

Karan we need a link to your rp profile please, also I'm confused, are you planning on adding Gokuwumon to your team at the end of this or is it just an offer, sorry if that's spoiling but if you would need a few more upgrades to add him i think sincr he's an ultimate, just wondering.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 10:29 pm
Orre Champion Monty
Username(s): Orre Champion Monty, Lief_7
Quest name: New Beginnings
Quest: Montgomery and Betamon X have inferred that venturing out into the new digital world is the best course of action if they are to find there friends. Now alone and desperate, the two of them have lost much. They are eager to make there way into the unknown and learn as much as they can, but this is bound to get them into trouble. There first stop is the Floppy Falls, an area that is new and foreign to them. Anything could happen in this unknown area. Monty's objective for going here however is not to linger in the Floppy Falls, in fact it is just a means to continue out into the digital world. Battles are to be expected, easy and dangerous, and the unfamiliar terrain may prove to be a challenge for Monty, Betamon, and anyone else who might come as well. There arduous journey is just beginning. Discovering new information about the new digital world is there primary goal, whether it be from the enemies they defeat or new friends they make along the way.

Parts:
- Journey to the highest place in Floppy Falls, so that they can learn about the surrounding areas. This includes battling rookies.
- Attempt to cross over to the ocean area in section 2 of the map. This includes battling rookies.
- BOSS BATTLE: 3 Frogmon
- The quest ends when Monty and Betamon X (and company) discover the next area beyond Floppy Falls.
Quest Level: C
Approved)

Approved, and best of luck on your adventure!  

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 10:40 pm
xxx_Mist_of_shadows_xxx

Quest Level:E
Approved

Peter D Hook
Actual Quest Level: E
Approved

These are both approved, good luck on your digital journeys! Just quote me and let me know what area these Arcs will be taking place and I will make that area either available or add it to on-going arcs  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 1:39 pm
lief_7
Darkfire Karan

Karan we need a link to your rp profile please, also I'm confused, are you planning on adding Gokuwumon to your team at the end of this or is it just an offer, sorry if that's spoiling but if you would need a few more upgrades to add him i think sincr he's an ultimate, just wondering.

OK he is going to be added to my roster but I'm not putting him on my team. That would be silly. I don't have enough gym badges to unlock my second slot.

Username(s):Kiro Mishima

KiroMishima
Crew

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2014 9:11 pm
Darkfire Karan

Username(s):Kiro Mishima
Quest: Kiro and DynamoPlug travel west to try and master DynamoPlug's ultimate form. They travel into the heart of the Tropical Jungle where they meet a legendary Digimon known across the land as the "Monkey King". He will then teach them about inner peace and battle Kiro.

Quest Level: C
Approved

Gonna set it up as its own arc, be sure to travel through all the areas along the way since you dont have the abiliry to fly or teleport yet.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 5:18 pm
Please disregard my previous arc request. I am going to save that one for later since I can not meet its requirements.

Username(s): Kiro Mishima and SpazzticPanda1311
Quest name: The Kazama Mafia part 1
Quest: Kiro got a mission from the DRF to deliver some medicine to WWW Town from New Network City. On his way, he meets a mysterious group who seems to know who he is. When Kiro reaches the Gear Savanna, he gets attacked by three Youkomons. Finally making it to WWW Town, a BlackWereGarurumon attacks the town forcing Kiro to fight him.

tl;dr
-Kiro gets medicine to deliver
-DynamoPlug debuts his champion form
- New DynamoPlug fights three Youkomons
- Kiro delivers medicine
- Boss Battle = Blackweregarurumon

KiroMishima
Crew

Sun Hou Yi

Greedy Lunatic

9,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 11:08 pm
Username(s): Levelknight and UnHolyFudge
Quest name: Lot of Watches
Quest: Haru got a mission from the DRF to deliver some watches to WWW Town from New Network City. On her way, she meets a mysterious group who wants her watches. When Haru reaches the Gear Savanna, she gets attacked by three Kyubimon. Finally making it to WWW Town, a WereGarurumon attacks the town forcing Haru to fight him.
tl;dr
-Haru gets watches to deliver
-Vesperia debuts his champion form
- New Vesperia fights three Kyubimon
- Haru delivers watches
- Boss Battle = Weregarurumon
Digimon Graveyard (Memorable Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces