Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gold Diggers and Pollwhores Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can do polls, polls, and more polls. Whist making friends and competing in numerous free competitions 

Tags: polls, gold, anime, active, friends 

Reply Gold Diggers and Pollwhores
In the list making category....

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DarkMoonSlayer
Crew

Feral Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 7:26 pm
I decided to make a list (OMG NO WAI!) of stuff I need to mention to my psychologistpersonmabob.

Winter has hit and so has my "time to say ******** you world and hibernate" attitude... also having more issues with my temper... I am an angry, angry person lately. Also eating all the junky foods and sleeping more than 12 hours a day and not showering as often as I should and all those fun things.... Yep.

I'm not mentally unbalanced I swear.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 7:30 pm
Maybe i should also talk to her about the fact that this describes me very well:
http://www.skinpick.com/picking-scabs  

DarkMoonSlayer
Crew

Feral Fatcat

Chaosfox8888
Crew

Bloodthirsty Slayer

17,775 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 8:07 pm
I always thought I'd have some pretty interesting conversations with my imaginary therapist. I always imagine what I'd even begin to say to a therapist.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 8:27 pm
All you need is a job, something that forces you to do stuff at certain times every day.

I know I get pretty slack when I'm not working.  

Sagebomb
Captain

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Shannon Kyra Liannanon

Perfect Phantom

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 9:24 pm
I would not be able to talk to a shrink
At all
I stare at distant relatives all 'who the ******** are you?!' when they talk to me  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 10:14 pm
Sagebomb
All you need is a job, something that forces you to do stuff at certain times every day.

Ehehe... that hits a nerve with me like you would not believe. If I somehow managed to GET a job I'd probably panic and quit within hours of my first shift. My current "job" related goal is volunteering somewhere so I can get used to a somewhat work like environment.

Seriously do not underestimate the panic that the words "get a job" instill in my brain....  

DarkMoonSlayer
Crew

Feral Fatcat

Sagebomb
Captain

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 10:16 pm
DarkMoonSlayer
Sagebomb

Ehehe... that hits a nerve with me like you would not believe. If I somehow managed to GET a job I'd probably panic and quit within hours of my first shift. My current "job" related goal is volunteering somewhere so I can get used to a somewhat work like environment.

Seriously do not underestimate the panic that the words "get a job" instill in my brain....

Have you never considered a paid online forum moderator type job? There are plenty of home based online jobs these days which arent just those scam jobs.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 10:28 pm
Sagebomb
DarkMoonSlayer
Sagebomb

Have you never considered a paid online forum moderator type job? There are plenty of home based online jobs these days which arent just those scam jobs.
Yeah, it's not just people that scare me, it's the "do what someone else says and if you screw up bad things will happen" thoughts....  

DarkMoonSlayer
Crew

Feral Fatcat

Sagebomb
Captain

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 10:30 pm
DarkMoonSlayer

Yeah, it's not just people that scare me, it's the "do what someone else says and if you screw up bad things will happen" thoughts....

I know this is easier to say than to do, but one of the best ways to overcome anxiety is to force yourself to do stuff.

And for forum modding I believe as long as you follow the training and such its not that hard to do. I know a couple people who work as forum mods.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 11:17 pm
Like I said my plan is to do volunteering first. See how I can handle it....  

DarkMoonSlayer
Crew

Feral Fatcat

xxXSleepy_NinjaXxx

Mega Nerd

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 5:15 am
Some times I think I need a psychologist. But I know no one can ever help me and my problems. I'm not one to be manipulated by words. I'm pretty aware of everything I do.
I found keeping a journal and trying to analyze myself works for me. Even if I confuse myself in the end. Sometimes I come up with wild conclusion that help me out.

As far as jobs go, I fear the same thing you do... plus working and communicating with people.
I work two jobs right now, at the dentist and the equipment cage for my department at school. I guess I could say the dentist office made me better at communicating. And I know what I have to do now before someone has to point out that I missed doing something. I love it when someone says, "hey did you do ____?" or "Don't forget to do ______." And I can say, "Already did it". It's like a HA!-in-your-face-moment for me. ^^

But I'm terribly afraid to work in an animation studio when I get out of school in the spring. There's just a lot of team work going on in animation. And team work is something I'm not really use to. I panic too much inside thinking I'm going to do my part wrong and let the team down. At least when I work at the dentist office and equipment cage my duties are all my own and no is helping me. So if I screw up and have no one looking down on me.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 12:37 pm
DarkMoonSlayer
Like I said my plan is to do volunteering first. See how I can handle it....

Okay so whats your plan with this plan? Lets get some action going. Like what do you want to do, and when are you going to try doing it?  

Sagebomb
Captain

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Gold Diggers and Pollwhores

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers