Themed Breedings { closed } Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

musicaloner7

Romantic Man-Lover

PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 10:37 pm
Alright, so what we've got here is a similar case to the Halloween breedings we had. What will happen is you'll pick a few theme's you like, and the babies will have edits and/or markings that pertain to the theme that is picked. But the thing is, the edits and markings are completely up to the colourist. We'll just be sticking to the theme!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 11:20 pm
So these are FREE breedings this month. No one has to pay a cent.

Since I've no help on this, there won't be many slots open, because I work a 40+ hr a week job, and I'm struggling with a lot of RL problems, so I hardly have any energy or free time ever. Perhaps just 1 or 2 pairs will be picked. But these will probably be slow, so please have some patience with me.

Dj's been sweet enough to maybe offer a slot as well, if she has the time~<3 please keep in mind that she has long hours of school and works on the weekends, so patience is key here.

Start: Now
End: December 1st. The time will be when ever I get home for the day.

Rules:

1. TLN breeding rules apply here!
2. You may enter TWICE. However, this does not apply to how many of your noodles can be entered, just you cannot post more than twice/two forms yourself.
3. Please enter couples in different posts.
4. Fill out all forms COMPLETELY and ACCURATELY, or you'll be be disqualified.
6. Of course, you can only win once, once you win your other couples will be taken out.
7. No whining or complaining. Or else I'll just disqualify you.
8. If you've already had two breedings this month, then you cannot enter.
9. With edits, I usually only put a few on the kit stages because I don't like clutter, and then all of them appear on the adults. SO NO WHINING OR COMPLAINING IF THE KIT'S ARE A BIT NAKED.
10. Got questions not answered here? PM me.
11. I'd love if you could turn of your sig's, but if you don't I won't penalize you for it.
12. Rules are prone to be added on, so please check here often. They'll be added onto this list in red.
13. Please make sure your noodle is 1 month old as an adult, or they do not qualify for breedings.

No: Transformers.

Form:

[size=11]

[Noodle name; Your username]
[Insert image]
[partner's name; other owner]
[Insert image]

[b]Trait's {no more than three} that you would love to see[/b]: {only from the two parents}

[b]Rp'd couple? [/b]: {link}

[b]Lifemates or ONS?[/b]:

[b]Tell me a bit about your couple[/b]:

[b]Throwbacks?[/b]: {Yes or no, do not list specifications. Generation 1 Noodles cannot give throwbacks, unless paired with a Gen. 2 or higher. Provide links up to 2 generations before the parents. ex; grandparents, great-grandparents. No siblings, cousins, aunts, yadda yadda. Saying yes doesn't mean you automatically get them, it just means there's a small possibility. }
[/size]

And post this afterwards, please.

[size=15][color=cornflowerblue]Theme me up![/color][/size]
[size=11][b]Liked Theme's[/b]: { please put only a max of 3 in here. if you want to leave it up to us, then just put "CC" }[/size]

musicaloner7

Romantic Man-Lover

musicaloner7

Romantic Man-Lover

PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 3:42 pm
List of Themes

So for these themes, you'll pick three that you like, and one of the three will be picked. { we'll be picking them ourselves, just to avoid getting possible doubles. }
Keep an eye on this list because it will get add on's throughout the time it's open. We'll make sure to post them in red font so you notice. And so you are free to edit your list should you find something you like better.

-Space
-Jungle
-Arctic
-Demonic
-Elements
-Natural
-Tribal
-Spooky
-Anciet Times { ex; egypt, rome, china, japan, etc. }
-Whimsical
-Mythology
-Aquatic
-Warrior
-Video Game
-Nature
-Death
-Life
-Industrial
-Steampunk
-Fantasy
-Candy/sweets
-Food
-Elegant
-Futuristic
-Reptiles
-Felines
-Canines
-Desert
-Healers
-Monsters
-Love
-Hate
-Good
-Evil
-Victorian Gothic
-Punk
-

PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2013 8:51 am

1. Yukii; lux_rayne13 + Pepsi Cola; Usually Strange
2. Lady Bow; icy serenade + Tubba Blubba; icy serenade
3. Klementine | Faux Affliction + Gimpi | Novablu
4. Ace Cooper; PidgeonsGoMeowX3 + Erissa; ChezaRain
5. Prince Zylon Summit; Zoeybird92 + Sky Lyndburger; Zoeybird92
6. Karina; Dea and #Teddy# + Dirk; jinxgirl5
7. Lafayel; Tirokio + Aianii; xx Aps
8. Jai | Novablu + Kallan | Novablu
9. Albuquerque Johnson ; PidgeonsGoMeowX3 + Armand; x_Faux Affliction_x
10. Ziva Skellington-Warren-Myers; Ishmeluv + Rorie Nexus; xx Aps
11. Tesni ; iMoony + Kebei Inela ; xx Aps
12. Keily; -Yasha Alchemist + Konpeito Fukui; icy serenade
13. Aiden; Lord_Lillith + Terra; lisais-fire619
14. Morin Asra; Nasaiki + Tanith; Lisais-fire619
15. Kadoza; -Yasha Alchemist + Ilinea; xx Aps
16. Paitalyi Pardus; xx Aps + Dorian Bloo; ~Lady Kanna~
17. Sophie; Lord_Lillith + Zillah; xx Aps
18. Evan; PixelDeerest + DarkLink; Hell_Hound
19. Dahlia Zurro; Ishmeluv + Ahri; ArashiX
20. Rix; DarkHikari + Sparx; Kyriana Razian
21. Zenzi; jinxgirl5 + Zell; Yushika
22. Murozond; Depawsit + Dark Phoenix; Revel1984
23. 2010; Twitchapher the 3rd + Xeron; icy serenade
24. Sedric; Fea Line + Esther WindRift; [x~Ripple~x]
25. Abilene Abelia Fluffybritches; jinxgirl5 + Royce; iMoony
26. Evani; Of The Epidemic + Cazrin Lavoti; Parasitic Candii
27. Plague; Of The Epidemic + Catch; icy serenade
28. Calais; lux_rayne13 + Jayy Von Monroe; ChezaRain
29. Mimi; Mia Lavinia + Aether; ArashiX
30. Evien; Fea Line + Sweety Belle; Seruta
31. Mary Gowland ; ~Lady Kanna~ + Harlot ; ChezaRain
32. Capri; Nasaiki + James; lisais-fire619
33. Lily; Zoeybird92 + Ilex; AislingJuno
34. Xi-Feng; ~Lady Kanna~ + Requiem Uchiha; Yushika
35. Arei; xx Aps + Rhapsody Fuwa; AislingJuno
36. Kaderin the cold hearted; AislingJuno + Lyssa.EXE; Twitchapher the 3rd
37. Leana; Aya-Firebird + ChezaRain; Jordan
38. Artair; Wolfey Fireborn + Red Heart; Lord_Lillith
39. Princess Zaraih Summit; Gpprincess88 + Orian Alpacapus; Gpprincess88
40. Sarah;lisais-fire619 + Starlight Starbright; jinxgirl5
41. Patrick; Milady Emerald + Shichi; Lord Lillith
42. Nyx Tra'veil; Yushika + Brie; xxAps
43. Paradox "Para" Esmee; Yushika + Amrita; Mia Lavina
44. Gavin; lysia_nyteblade + Eminem; icy serenade
45. Mars; Twitchapher the 3rd + Darien Grace Cullen-Hale-Iris; xxR o z e
46. Xanthos Cullen-Hale-Iris; icy serenade + Venenum Beat Fabre-Henderson-Rhodes-Pardus ;Yushika
47. Pierott Quinn; ChezaRain + Beledonna.EXE; Twitchapher the 3rd
48. Daeva; Tirokio + Inuyasha; icy serenade
49. Sukiyaki; lysia_nyteblade + Aleerah; Strawberri Stardust
50. Portabello; bunnyilove + Realm; -Yasha Alchemist
51. Tiegan Kismet; Parasitic Candii + Fate Arisi Kismet; Of The Epidemic
52. Parasitic Candii; Parasitic Candii + Kirsch; Of The Epidemic
53. Gallade; Wolfey Fireborn + ChiChi O'Beil; Lord_Lillith
54. Ivan; Katsura Zanshin + Cadence; Lord_Lillith
55. Tim and Jack; Katsura Zanshin + emento Mori; Yushika
56. Honoka; lisais-fire619 + Shina; Katsura Zanshin
57. Ophelia Monopoly; Depawsit + Ebony; ZNaruto

musicaloner7

Romantic Man-Lover

musicaloner7

Romantic Man-Lover

PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2013 3:24 pm
Open, post away~ feel free to PM me any questions, or if something doesn't make sense. So exhausted, I'm not sure if what I've typed makes sense, guh.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2013 4:02 pm

[Yukii; lux_rayne13]
User Image
[Pepsi Cola; Usually Strange]
User Image

Trait's {no more than three} that you would love to see: soda colored eyes/collars, white toe/glove markings

Rp'd couple? : no

Lifemates or ONS?: heavy plotted ONS

Tell me a bit about your couple: Yukii wanted to be a dad. He wanted to take a kit off the streets. He wanted to give a kit a better life than he had growing up. Two years in a row he tried to adopt, and failed both times. The night he learned he couldn't take a kit home for the second year in a row, he went bar hopping, feeling like a failure and ashamed to face Ryuu, his new friend who he was starting to have feelings for. He ended up running into Pepsi, and both being drunk and it being dark, neither saw the other was the enemy until morning. They vowed to never speak of it again... until she pops up one day with bowls. Yukii tells Ryuu everything, and they become mates. ((note: strange made Yukii for me in 2011, i made pepsi for her in 2012, both plush events and brought to life by icy. since they came out different genders, and Yukii was struggling with his sexuality, it was just TOO perfect. we've been trying to breed these two for nearly a year, and while Strange is no longer in the shop she's given me the OK to give her kit away~))

Throwbacks?: nawp

Theme me up!
Liked Theme's: { Candy/Sweets, Food, Felines }  

wasluxy

bitsie spider

Deathly Demigod

PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2013 4:15 pm

[Lady Bow; icy serenade]
User Image
[Tubba Blubba; icy serenade]
User Image

Trait's {no more than three} that you would love to see: Hair... errr.. non-shelled? lD

Rp'd couple? : Not approved

Lifemates or ONS?: Lifemate

Tell me a bit about your couple: Once upon a time, Lady Bow and Tubba Blubba were enemies! He was an invincible terror that would come down from his castle and make a snack out of the Boos in Gusty Gulch. With the help of a certain mustachioed hero, Lady Bow managed to defeat the larger terror after discovering the secret of his invincible body.

Once he was no longer the invincible terror, Tubba Blubba decided that hiding up in his mansion was the way to go, but in doing so, he managed to make himself prone to being scared by the Boos day in and day out.

After she came back from her travels, Lady Bow decided to pay the former terror a visit. At first she was enjoying getting the chance to scare the ever living daylights out of him, but after a while she actually grew to enjoy his company... More so because she found him hilarious over anything. What girl didn't love a guy who can make her laugh?

As time went on, they slowly melded into an odd couple, traveling and exploring. There isn't anything that she won't drag him into! And, for some strange reason, he willingly follows~

Throwbacks?: Both gen 1s

Theme me up!
Liked Theme's: Spooky, whimsical, elegant  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2013 4:24 pm

[Klementine | Faux Affliction]
User Image
[Gimpi | Novablu]
User Image

Trait's {no more than three} that you would love to see: Hair! Rainbows. Headwings.

Rp'd couple? : Nope

Lifemates or ONS?: ONS

Tell me a bit about your couple: This breeding is sort of a 'move plots along' breeding. TLDR: Klementine and Hi Velocity were lovers. Velocity likes Gimpi; Gimpi sees Velocity as an annoyance. Klem left Velocity for reasons unsaid, hooked up with Gimpi (who's trying desperately to be straight) one drunken night... He will flip out, refuse to be a father (totally terrified). Klem and Velocity reunion with bowls...who totally aren't Velo's but he's happyhappydesu! so he doesn't even care, just because Klem's back...and Gimpi will come back into their lives as their "uncle" and try and make peace with it...and perhaps find himself a boyfriend/mate! biggrin WOO PLOTZ

Throwbacks?: Nope

Theme me up!
Liked Theme's: Spooky. Whimsical. Steampunk.  

Novablu

Eloquent Rogue

Lavender Hues

Hatted Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2013 4:33 pm

[Ace Cooper; PidgeonsGoMeowX3]
User Image
[Erissa; ChezaRain]
User Image

Trait's {no more than three} that you would love to see: Red, hair, devil tail

Rp'd couple? : Nope

Lifemates or ONS?: Lifemates! LM post Permissions

Tell me a bit about your couple: Ace and Erissa always knew of each other's presence, as if they were born with a sonar meant for locating the other's heart beat. Ace, the dutiful gentleman, Erissa, the demon queen, tied by an unseen string of love and darkness. They encountered each other by a river one warm evening, neither without recollection of the other, their link given by a dream. Together they walked, making chatter, plotting crimes for the future. He would be her warmth, her right hand mister, and she would keep his heart from freezing over. A match made in hell, but a perfect match indeed.

Throwbacks?: Nope!

Theme me up!
Liked Theme's: Demonic, Elegant, Victorian Gothic  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2013 4:36 pm

[Prince Zylon Summit; Zoeybird92]
User Image
[Sky Lyndburger; Zoeybird92]
User Image

Trait's {no more than three} that you would love to see: Hair, markings, and fluff

Rp'd couple? : Not yet

Lifemates or ONS?: Lifemates

Tell me a bit about your couple: Sky met Zylon one day while chasing one of her younger siblings through a forest. Her overprotective actions drove her siblings crazy. Zylon often didn’t bother himself with other’s problems, but there was something about her that made him feel needed. Zylon invited Sky to stay in his little home for the night and, for some reason, Sky couldn’t turn down his offer. During her stay, he showed her his ability to control the wind and talked about his family. She found herself hopelessly falling for this princely stranger and his life of freedom.

After visiting his house almost everyday for the next few months, Zylon began to feel empty without her by his side. Sky made him feel like one in a million, so one day he asked her to stay with him forever. After they’d been together for a while, Zylon decided they should adopt so that Sky would have a child to take care of, since she was obviously going to be a very loving and protective mother. They adopted Spyridon and now Zylon is trying to convince Sky that Spyridon needs siblings to play with. Usually cool and confident about everything, he's having a hard time explaining that they wouldn't be going to an adoption center to get them...

Throwbacks?: Not this time

Theme me up!
Liked Theme's: Steampunk, Elements, Punk  

Zoeybird92
Crew

Shadowy Gatekeeper

12,525 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100

Dea and #Teddy#

Shy Regular

PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2013 5:41 pm

[Karina; Dea and #Teddy#]
User Image
[Dirk; jinxgirl5]
User Image

Trait's {no more than three} that you would love to see: patches, hats, and bear type (note: no crow, since Jinx does not want it passed down in this litter)

Rp'd couple? : Yes

Tell me a bit about your couple: The beginning of this couple was when Karina showed up on Dirk's farm asking for some sugar. The two got to talking and Karina even offered to help him with his gardening. The two seemed to hit it off right from the start, leading to the two agreeing to Karina coming back to Dirk's place the next day to cook together. That next day they made spaghetti and potatoes together, teasing and flirting in their own special way. Then they experimented making dessert spaghetti together and then watched a movie together, Beauty and the Beast. The day ended with Dirk kissing her on the cheek.

Next we see this couple was at the farm belonging to Karina's family and Karina showing Dirk her animal friends. He gets up the nerve to ask if she wants to use a bit of land to have her own animals, which she agrees to. Then soon after that they are setting up the land, when a vicious storm sets in and they both have to head for cover. The following day, Karina ventures out into what seems like a gentle rain to give Dirk some soup she made to help his cold and the storm intensifies once more and really throws Karina through a loop. Being closer to Dirk's, she heads there, close to passing out as she knocks on his door.

Throwbacks?: No

Theme me up!
Liked Theme's: elements, fantasy, and food  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2013 5:50 pm

[Lafayel; Tirokio]
[User Image]
[Aianii; xx Aps]
[User Image]

Trait's {no more than three} that you would love to see: Stripes, Mix of the two parents :3

Rp'd couple? : They have some In thread little rps, so probably doesn't count!

Tell me a bit about your couple: A perfect duet, Lafayel is your wandering vegabond minstrel, while Aianii was a rather introverted, shy lady. Both of them love music, and through Lafayel's gentle boldness he's slowly bringing her out of her shell and she's giving him a place to belong. He would do anything for her, as she is his 'muse'. <3

Theme me up!
Liked Theme's: Whimsical, Nature, Elegant  

Tirokio

Kawaii Fairy

12,000 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cool Cat 500

Novablu

Eloquent Rogue

PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2013 5:54 pm

[Jai | Novablu]
User Image
[Kallan | Novablu]
User Image

Trait's {no more than three} that you would love to see: Coherant coloration? A blending of the two parents. I know they're kind of eye-rape lol!

Rp'd couple? : Nope!

Tell me a bit about your couple: Jai is sweet and peppy with an air of innocence about her that makes her all the more endearing, Jai was a Lost Girl before she found her mate, the fox that changed her life for the better... She's one who believes in soulmates and that Kallan is her One True Love. She dreams of a house on a hill and three beautiful kids. Kallan is soft-spoken and quiet with a good sense of humor. He doesn't let his past define him--but he wasn't always a good fox... He had a rough childhood growing up and he was a delinquent, but he met Jai and fell in love with her eyes like stars and knew that was it--he needed to man up and take care of the girl with hope in her heart...

Theme me up!
Liked Theme's: Fantasy. Whimsical. Tribal.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2013 7:16 pm

[Albuquerque Johnson ; PidgeonsGoMeowX3]
User Image
[Armand; x_Faux Affliction_x]
User Image

Trait's {no more than three} that you would love to see: Albuquerque's pattern, pink, brown

Rp'd couple? : Nope!

Lifemates or ONS?: ONS (Will lead to plots) Permissions

Tell me a bit about your couple: Alber is a traveling guitarist looking for a new place to settle down after a bitter break from his family's religious lifestyle. Armand is the quiet, bookish sort with a love for nature and reading. The pair met one afternoon when Alber tripped over an unsuspecting Armand who had been reading in the park. After calming down and apologizing to one another, the pair felt that they connected on another level, one that would change their lives forever.

Throwbacks?: Nope!

Theme me up!
Liked Theme's: Nature, Steampunk, Canines  

Lavender Hues

Hatted Fatcat

Ishmeluv

Aged Zealot

PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2013 7:46 pm

[Ziva Skellington-Warren-Myers; Ishmeluv]
User Image
[Rorie Nexus; xx Aps]
User Image

Trait's {no more than three} that you would love to see: ARMOR, patches, closed eyes

Rp'd couple? : No

Tell me a bit about your couple: Ziva grew up trying to impress her mother and live up to her Spartan heritage. She tried to be rough and tough; she would even play dirty if that’s what it took to win. It took a lot for her to make friends, she put everything she had into working, even if her “work” was childish; her mother never trusted her enough to give her real responsibilities. She was aggressive, hot-headed, and at times, flirtatious. When she met Rorie, he taught her how to rein in that aggression, how to focus, how to do her job properly without losing her temper or cheating. They spent a lot of time together, and slowly, in spite of herself, she started to think more about him, training with him, talking to him, then she did about her job. When she realized this, Ziva tried to shut him out, to be cold, calculating, a true, cold-blooded Spartan, but the way he looked at her, so disappointed, so hurt at the change, it made her stop and think. She realized that his opinion of her mattered more to her than making her family proud; they should love her no matter what. So Ziva learned to be who she really was, as silly and unfocused as that may be, and she learned to love someone other than the people who raised her.

Throwbacks?: Yes.
Ziva’s father
Ziva’s mother

Theme me up!
Liked Theme's: Spooky and warrior  
Breedings

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items