Regal Renegade

Eloquent Elocutionist

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 9:59 pm
User Image

╔══════════════╗

I wanted a perfect ending.
Now I've learned, the hard way,
that some poems don't rhyme,
and some stories don't have a clear beginning, middle, and end.
Life is about not knowing, having to change,
taking the moment and making the best of it,
without knowing what's going to happen next.
Delicious Ambiguity.

╚══════════════╝

Hello! And welcome to my new and, hopefully, improved Plot Thread.
For many of you this may be your umpteenth visit to one of my Plot Threads,
considering I have managed to set up quite a few during my time in Soquili.
Even so, I hope to happily call this thread my headquarters or center.
I hope that you will have a look around and contact me about any and all plots
that may come to mind. I'm always looking to tell a fun and interesting story,
even if neither of us have any idea where it will head. That is the entertaining
part! I hope you will join me in creating a bunch of memories and stories!
Thank you!

╔══════════════╗

Roleplay Mood: Present - Up for light and slow RP
I'm Listening to: Let Her Go - Passenger
Who I currently have muses for: Victoria, Arabella, Kailum, Zeilvar
My Teepee: {X} ** WARNING: My Teepee is still under heavy
construction. Please don't mind the mess.

╚══════════════╝

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 10:06 pm
╔══════════════╗

Entry One: Introduction
Entry Two: Navigation
Entry Three: Pertinent Information
Entry Four: The MacTaíl Clan
Entry Five: Roman
Entry Six: Prince Craevan Evarcrest
Entry Seven: Emilian Lovel
Entry Eight: Victoria Monrey
Entry Nine: Kailum Loren
Entry Ten: Zeilvar
Entry Eleven: Gareth
Entry Twelve: Alexiel
Entry Thirteen: Tatiana

╚══════════════╝

Regal Renegade

Eloquent Elocutionist

Regal Renegade

Eloquent Elocutionist

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 10:16 pm
╔══════════════╗

The best way to catch my attention would be to quote me. I will be balancing a few Plot Threads alongside of this one so I may miss something.

As you may have gathered from the above statement, I have a few Plot Threads. Some of my Soquili have their own thread so I shall be linking said thread their post.

I'm flexible on most of my plots. They don't need to play out EXACTLY how I have written them. I find stories become more interesting when people come together and brainstorm. Please brainstorm with me!

If I don't get back to the RP for a bit it means that school or life has gotten in the way. I will get back to you, just poke me to remind me if it becomes too long of a wait.

Similarly, if you are not interested in a plot or RP anymore, please let me know so that I don't stress about it. I understand life gets in the way so, just let me know 'kay?

In the first post I have listed who I have muses for, this does not mean I will turn you down should you wish to RP with someone other than them. It just means that I am feeling their character more.

Please, please, please! Feel free to include my Soquili into any plots you may have! I like slipping into an unfamiliar story and seeing how my character behaves! Please do this!

Know that my intention is to make friends and have a lot of fun sharing creativity with others! So, let's have fun!

╚══════════════╝

╔══════════════╗

Couples being entered in breedings:
1. Chosovi & Gareth
2. Ahote & Searlait

╚══════════════╝

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 10:38 pm
╔══════════════╗

The MacTaíl [Mac-Tawl] Clan originated long before Callan found his way into the Kawani lands but, due to his removal from his homeland at a young age, he did not know much about it. Simply that it existed and that his father was the lead stallion.

Each sect of the Clan is marked with different Celtic knots. Warriors with the Shield Knot, priestesses with knots of spiritual meanings and so on. Though each sect holds its own values the one that is most treasured is that of the warriors or knights as they are more commonly known. Each live by a strict code which dictates to them how they are to behave when around others and what their duties are. Callan is one of the greatest warriors in both the Clan he created upon coming to these lands and of the original Clan back home.

Little does he know but, his half brother Deaglan (Questing - Blind) and his cousin Caoilinn (Questing - Thalea) know of his existence and of his prowess in battle. He has also yet to hear that his father has passed, leaving the Clan without a leader aside from Deaglan. Though he is an able bodied stallion he wishes to first seek out his brother Callan because he does not feel it right to simply sweep in and take what rightfully belongs to another, even though he has yet to meet Callan. Deaglan and Caoilinn are journeying to the Kawani lands to seek out their lost relation, unaware that the Clan back home has been destroyed.

╚══════════════╝

User Image
Name: Callan MacTaíl
Breed: Arthurian Knight
Found: November 2008
Rp color: Dark Red
Mate: Bella Swan
Offspring: Fearthainn, Edana, Arthur, Searlait, Calibor
Personality: Callan was once a very cynical stallion who disliked others and trusted them even less. His heart was cold and his mind tormented by the constant grief and guilt caused by the death of his beloved Anela. There seemed to be no end to the emptiness until he met a stubborn mare named Bella who wouldn't take no for an answer. He trained her in combat and the two grew close. Chunk by chunk she began to break down the wall he had created until he finally asked her to be his forever love, to which she agreed.

Since meeting her Callan has almost completely changed. He has never been happier and at times feels as though it is too good to be true. He loves his mate and he loves each of his children along with their children, and their children's children. Though he still finds it hard to believe there are so many generations branching from his single bloodline he is grateful for the large family.

He is still very traditional though, feeling cheated or upset when one of the mares in his family come home pregnant with no stallion beside them. He prefers when he can meet them so as to assess their qualities. He isn't afraid to say no when he doesn't approve, not that it makes much of a difference...

All in all he is a family oriented sort of stallion, but he hasn't given up on his youth yet. He still trains tirelessly and looks forward to training many pupils in the future. As long as they are able to keep up with him he will take on anyone. Though beware, he is a pretty tough mentor and he doesn't believe in going easy on someone. Just ask any of his children or Arabella most of all.
Looking for: I'm actually not really sure with this one. I'm pretty much up for anything concerning Callan though. He is my first and my most beloved.

User Image
Name: Fearthainn MacTaíl
Breed: Second Generation Regular
Found: March 2009
Rp color: Green
Mate: Alexiel
Offspring: Aneurin, Lumriel
Personality: To Fearthainn, or "Ainn" as she is affectionately called by her sister Edana, the world is made up of questions and answers. To her logic and the pursuit of knowledge is everything! She doesn't believe in coincidence or fate but merely probability. She is a bit stiff when speaking to others because she always over thinks things. She rarely understands sarcasm or jokes and normally attempts to logically explain them. She loves her family but she is often quiet around them because she is very pensive.

Though she has gotten better about this sense meeting her affectionate and soft-spoken mate Alexiel she still holds somewhat to her ideals. She is much more loving now but still maintains the belief that the world is full of things that remain undiscovered or have yet to be thought about.
Looking for: Again, not really positive. I'm up for pretty much anything though. ^^

User Image
Name: Searlait MacTaíl
Breed: Second Generation Regular
Found: February 2010
Rp color: #C25A7C
Mate: Ahote
Offspring: None
Personality: Searlait, put simply, is a flirt. She loves being admired and loves admiring others but no one makes her heart flutter the way her beloved Ahote does. She first met him when they were foals playing a silly game and the two have been in love ever since. Though at first she was unwilling to admit she had fallen she eventually came around.

She still flirts with others but in an innocent way. She is a very fun loving and imaginative mare who loves her family very much and would do anything for them. Though she wears the image of the shield on her body she never took an interest in training with her father. She spends most of her time with her mate or out and about socializing.
Looking for: Nothing in particular.

User Image
Name: Lumriel MacTaíl
Breed: Third Generation Angeni/Regular mix
Found: July 2010
Rp color: #7D0541
Mate: N/A
Offspring: Amelia, Anaon, Tanin
Personality: Unlike her brother Lumriel (aka Lumri) isn't the type to simply march up to someone and introduce herself. She much prefers to stand behind her brother while he makes friends. She is a shy little mare but she has been raised to be polite and will speak, she just isn't very comfortable doing so and it shows. She won't always remain shy though, once getting to know to someone and talking to them a little she will crawl out of her shell little by little and show what a cutie she really is. She is soft spoken and caring, always helping those in need and attempting to hurt no one in any way. She is polite like her father and smart like her mother. Though she may be naïve in some ways she is knowledgeable in others. All in all she will make a very dedicated friend once she warms up.

Though she comes from a long line of fighters and has learned a few things herself, Lumriel prefers not to resort to violence of any kind. She would much rather prefer to either turn the other cheek or talk out whatever the matter would be. She hopes to get along with everyone she meets and fight with no one. She is as gentle as the petals of a flower, attempting not to cause too much of a disturbance.

At the moment she is suffering from emotional turbulence because her true love Nightmare left her upon the birth of their foals. She is now with the kind stallion Giolladhe attempting to mend the pieces of her splintered heart.
Looking for: She is kind of occupied at the moment being emo so she wouldn't be much fun.

User Image
Name: Amelia Nox
Breed: Fourth Generation Angeni/Regular/Mutant Mix
Found: February 2011
Rp color: #7ed00a
Mate: Erchanhardt
Offspring: Arabella, Asariel
Personality: Amelia is a mare who is unafraid of the truth, when questions are asked of her she will answer them. She feels that hiding things others may find out later is a rather ridiculous thing to do and there is a good chance you will never see the other you spoke to again so their opinion doesn’t really matter much anyway.

Unlike her mother Amelia is no damsel in distress, she is quite capable of caring for herself seeing as her burning hooves make the perfect weapon. Even so, hidden beneath the plate of armor adorning her head there is a sweet mare hesitant to make her appearance. This sweet side makes itself known whenever Amelia comes across a mare or stallion who she feels is like her. Glowing eyes, a thirst for blood, oddities about them that others do not have and so on are traits she feels she can become comfortable around.

She hasn’t often allowed herself to relax or just have fun, secretly worrying whether or not she will frighten others if she goes off into populated areas. Her sister Anaon often tells her to loosen up and though she normally snorts in response she has been trying more and more to allow herself to just enjoy life. Inwardly she is still reminded of the fact that she looks so very different from everyone on her mother’s side of the family. She is black whereas they are peachy or gray, her hooves are skeletal and on fire whereas theirs are normal and furry, her eyes glow and theirs do not.

At times she remembers the look in her great grandfather’s eyes when she was first spotted being led to the family behind Lumriel. Though she couldn’t quite make out what it was she figured it was disgust or mistrust, same with her grandfather Alexiel, who had hunted evil his entire life. She worries whether or not they believe she will one day turn on them and join the ranks of evil.

Sometimes she feels quite like a monster and that distresses her. She resents her father for leaving her mother crying after him, wondering what she had done to make him go. Sometimes she gets angry with Lumriel for going in search of a stallion who so obviously didn’t want her around to begin with. Due to this she secretly fears the day she falls for a stallion, wondering if he will leave her just as her father left her mother.

Due to her frightening appearance and the genes contributed by her father Amelia doesn’t feel fear very often, rather she emits it. Some feel it more strongly than others depending on the strength of their hearts. She also has quite the affinity for growing things, harboring a patch of glowing green roses somewhere out of sight. She will only show these glowing roses to those she really trusts.

Since meeting Erchan she has learned to live without as much stress and worry about what others will think of her. She has since made up with her grandfather and is heading down a new path, one that will hopefully lead her to believing in herself and those around her.
Looking for: See my Plot Thread here!

User Image
Name: Arabella Nox
Breed: Fifth Generation Angeni/Regular/Mutant Mix
Found: April 2013
Rp color: #348781
Mate: None
Offspring: None
Personality: It is not in Arabella’s nature to back down, from anything. When she desires something she does whatever she can to get it, regardless of the consequences. As such she can be seen as being reckless at times, ignoring common sense only to allow desire to drive her. This has cost her many potential friends in the past because if they even try and tell her to let something go she becomes angry with them and will dismiss them in a rather rude fashion. This is not because she has meanness flowing through her veins; it is just that she can’t give up on anything. Especially if it is something that she truly wants. Taking on some of her great great grandmother’s stubbornness and magnifying it has made her what others call, pigheaded.

Another flaw that Arabella has is that she just cannot seem to accept herself as she is now. She has glorious large wings that carry her far as well as a hoof of bone that is beautiful in its own way, but she needs flames. Ever since she was little she has wanted the power that the flames have brought her mother. The power to make others stop and stare as well as to be a little fearful of what she may do should they cross her. Arabella so desperately wants to be a strong and powerful mare that she doesn’t realize that she already is just because of her inner strength and dedication. This attitude has also isolated her from others because she will argue with them when the give her compliments. Always on wanting to make herself better than she already is she refuses to see that she is already wonderful.

Arabella is not a bad mare though; she is not evil in any way and doesn’t do things to intentionally hurt others. She just sometimes allows her stubbornness too much leeway and ends up saying things she doesn’t mean. Otherwise she has a wonderful heart, though she can be a little self-absorbed at times, but it isn’t hard to see the mounds of potential she has beneath the surface if only someone could dig it up.
Looking for: See my Plot Thread here!

Regal Renegade

Eloquent Elocutionist

Regal Renegade

Eloquent Elocutionist

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 11:15 pm
User Image

User Image

Name: Roman

Breed: First Gen. Wind

Height: Compared to an average sized mare

Siblings: Cottus (Deceased)

Parents: Calixta (Deceased), Ardus (Deceased)

Adoptive Parents: Carolina, Háidēs

Mate: Single

Children: N/A

Rp color: Dodger Blue

Personality:
*Though on his temper it says he is ardent that is not how he will be played as of this moment. It is my hope that in the future he will meet the love of his life who will once again restore his passion and protective nature.

Roman is rather world weary at this particular juncture. The loss of his younger brother still hangs heavily around his neck and there isn't a day gone by that he does not feel a sliver of guilt over it. His father dragged both of them all over the place in search of their mother's killer and he feels as though he has seen everything and all of the "wonders" this world posesses. He finds it hard to be excited or passionate over things. He is a very blunt stallion, not really caring much what others think when it is the truth facing them. This is not to say he is intentionally rude or hurtful, he just doesn't know when to keep things in his mind. Love to him is a nightmare, he loved his brother and he was taken from him cruelly. He often felt his brother was all he had for he harbored a hatred for his father and vowed never to forgive him for his wrong doings. He is willing to help others when they are in need, sometimes, but he is rather indifferent about their success or failures and pretty much acts as though he is reciting something already written down. He lives a nomadic lifestyle, not really settling down anywhere or calling someplace home. I guess you could even venture to say that he is a stallion who has wandered off of the path and cannot find his way.

History:
One could search all corners of the world and never find a mare and stallion who loved one another the way Roman’s mother and father had. Ardus knew Calixta was the one for him when he first saw her preening her wings by a slow running river. He spent much time courting her and desperately attempting to sync his heart with hers. Eventually his time with her paid off and they became Lifemates, both more than happy to spend eternity together. Ardus was very pleased when he heard the news that he was to be a father, vowing to raise his sons to be brave and compassionate as he himself had been. Calixta vowed to make real stallions out of them, teaching them the ways in which a mare is to be treated and how to be all around good males. When she gave birth and two foals were put into wicker both of them were excited for the future and what wonders it would bring for them and their children.

Three days after baskets were presented to them by the Native American tribe they had seeked assistance from something dreadful happened. Calixta was taken in the dead of night by a shadowy creature known only as a Skinwalker. Ardus wasn’t aware of his mate’s disappearance until the early morning when he awoke to find she was no longer at his side. Panic overcame him as he chastised himself for not knowing of her absence until now. Suddenly he felt very torn, go after his mate and leave the baskets unattended? Or let Calixta possibly slip from his grasp forever? His heart broke as he decided he could not leave the baskets alone. Other than Calixta, Ardus hadn’t spent much time socializing with others so he had no one to turn to. With a heavy heart he bade his mate farewell but hoped she would return to him one day.

When Roman and his brother Cottus emerged from their baskets their father was genuinely happy but heartbroken to see how much they resembled their mother. He attempted to act lovingly towards them but often found a block of ice separating himself from his sons. Mostly he allowed them to roam the land together, only setting a few boundaries for them. Roman and Cottus became very close in the days that followed, experiencing life together for the first time and discovering the mysteries of the world around them. When they were able bodied enough to walk for long distances without having to stop their father told them they were leaving. The boys bid their home farewell, thoughts of new adventures and happiness dancing around in their little minds. Little did they know the sorrow that would paint their lives and cause them to become even more separated from the stallion they called father.

Cottus hadn’t been well since the day he emerged from his basket but it was never as bad as when they walked all day and barely rested at night. Whenever Roman would call out to his father to stop and wait for Cottus his father would keep walking, telling them to stay behind and that he would return for them later. Roman was briefly taught by his father how to defend a position and to keep out of the open. The responsibility and caring for Cottus fell completely on him. He was forced to grow up really quickly in order to keep his brother alive and soon he found he hated his father. This stallion that dragged them around for no reason and then just dropped them without another word became a figure of contempt for the young colt. Cottus attempted to remain loyal to his absent father and often told Roman to do the same. Though Roman loved his little brother very much he could not forgive such a terrible father of his neglect.

This treatment continued on until the boys had just entered the stage of being stallions. Cottus’ illness had only gotten worse and they were lucky if their glorious father even spoke to them. They should have left but with Cottus being as weak as he was it was better to travel in a group, if one would call it that. One evening as their father took off and left them Cottus had a particularly nasty fit. Roman watched over him as his brother collapsed in a clearing. Thinking Cottus would bounce back as usual Roman curled up beside him and fell asleep. When morning came Roman looked down at his brother, thinking he was fine, and went off to get his morning drink. When he returned he discovered his beloved brother had passed from this world. At this point Roman’s life shattered into a million pieces, the one of his family who truly cared about him had passed. His hatred for his father grew, for he hadn’t even come back to witness the final moments of his son. He had all but killed Cottus with how he behaved. Unable to even perform funeral rites Roman was forced to leave with no one by his side. He figured his father would find him soon, but he never saw him again. Unaware that he had been killed by the very Skinwalker who had killed his mother Roman walked on, always slightly curious but never outrightly so.

Looking for: See my plot thread here!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 11:16 pm
User Image

Uncert (Unclothed) -- Uncert --Cert (Unclothed)

User Image

Name:
Prince Craevan Evarcrest

Parents:
Deceased

Siblings:
Only Heir

Mate:
Love hath no meaning...Only pain.

Children:
None

Rp color:
Black

Personality:
Craevan is haunted by his immense grief and guilt concerning his past. He knows that everything that occurred could have been avoided had he simply chosen to act. Though he once enjoyed the company of others he has forced himself into solitude, too fearful of what he calls his ‘dark side.’ The dark side is what he has named the ‘thing’ that he becomes when consumed by bloodlust. More often than not he awakens without one single memory concerning what he has done. He feels helpless in its wake, knowing that nothing he does can stop it. So rather than endanger anyone due to his inability to control himself he has circulated frightening rumors in an attempt to keep any would be victims at bay.

Of course, this does not always work and occasionally a wayward soul will find their way into his forest and become lost or his dark side will sneak out and find a tasty morsel. If you are unlucky enough to encounter the dark side you will know he isn’t so dark and horrid, just a more slippery version of what a Prince Charming ought to be. He is a smooth talker who will do anything it takes to lure his pray into his web. He has no remorse, kindness, or pity to speak of and is rather apathetic toward most emotions. He takes pleasure in draining blood from others, particularly if they put up a good fight or are especially fearful. He is a fearless and often hungry stallion, definitely someone you wish to avoid if you can.

Our hero prince on the other hand is the exact opposite. He is gentle and courteous, just obviously pained by his other side and what it has done. His cowardice still remains and he would much rather run and hide than face any sort of confrontation, but he will warn others that there are dangers surrounding him and that it would be wise to move on. He sees himself as an irredeemable monster with no hope of escaping the curse that has been placed on him. Instead he has decided to shut himself away from the world and wait for death to save him.

History:
Once upon a time there was a prosperous herd run by a kindhearted and courageous king. He would fight off any challenger no matter their size and rule with the utmost consideration for his subjects. Even so, this king grew lonely and eventually took one of the more beautiful mares in his herd for his queen. They were never a couple bound by love but by mutual respect and tradition more than anything else. Through this loveless union the heir, and hero of our story, Prince Craevan Evarcrest was born.

The kingdom was at peace during the foalhood of our prince, but his family was not. His mother always had a restless quality about her, something that seemed to call her to far away lands. Even when spending time with her son her thoughts would travel somewhere very distant. No one was shocked when one morning the king awoke to find his mate missing. She had left no word, only vanished, leaving her son and her mate behind without a second thought. Though this greatly upset Craevan, none was more devastated than his father. His pain did not stem from a loss of love but rather a loss in general. He had taken this mare as his mate, made her a queen, given her a son, and she still left. Some contribute the king’s future madness to this failure; others state that he was simply insane all along.

Despite being motherless Craevan grew up well, he was strong and handsome as well as compassionate like his father. There was no young mare who didn’t want to live out their fantasies with this princely stallion. Even though many attempted to capture his heart Craevan was too interested in being groomed to one day take over the kingdom. Do not mistake interest for excitement my dear reader, make no mistake, Craevan was deathly afraid to one day be the king. Even though his father was a wonderful teacher Craevan never felt as though he would be ready to be the stallion in charge. His insecurities about the throne grew every day but he managed to keep those feelings hidden and raise his head high. That was, until the day of the “Great Rebirth” as the kingdom had come to know it.

One day, while walking the borders of the kingdom with his father, Craevan noticed something glinting in the sunlight. He called his father over to have a look thinking the king would do nothing more than scoff at it and continue on. Instead the king stood staring at the gilded disk for quite a while before picking it up in his maw and trotting off toward the kingdom without a word. Confused, Craevan followed and stopped only when he noticed his father standing on the rock used to make announcements to the subjects. To his horror, the king stood before the soquili and announced that this was a gift given to him by a deity in order to better rule the kingdom.

This is where the black clouds of doom first began to appear but no one would speak against their beloved king. Somehow he had gotten the idea in his mind that this little disk would help him to lead the kingdom to its ultimate grace. There were two faces of this object, one with the head of some strange looking man creature and the other with some undistinguishable lines. The king believed that each side held a different answer, and as such would flip it up into the air and wait for it to land and reveal its decision before he acted on anything. This led to many poorly made decisions which eventually led the kingdom to the edge of ruin, but still no one would speak out. Many turned to Craevan, pleading with their prince to speak with his father or to take the throne in order to save them.

Fear of leadership, fear of being unprepared, fear of failure, and fear of defying his father kept Craevan silent, and he would turn his back on those in need. Even though the subjects were being treated badly he would not, could not, act. Instead he would retire into the comfort of his cavern in the formation of rock known as Castle Rock. Hiding away from the coming darkness he thought to just weather the storm and hope that his father would come to his senses and all would once again be right. Thus the cowardly prince allowed the gilded disk to ruin the lives of those who once trusted and loved him.

Cries of grief and fear filled the kingdom as Craevan’s father allowed rival stallions come and take what, or who, they wanted. The disk had told him not to act so he would do nothing, only watch as families were torn apart. Even when a skinwalker made the kingdom his own private hunting grounds the coin kept his father from intervening. Death and pain painted the once happy and prosperous kingdom in a crimson red hue. Though Craevan knew his father had lost any ounce of sanity he had once possessed he did not step in to stop him. He would stand wearily by the king’s side, still playing the part of an obedient son, too afraid to act.

One night, during another bout of troubled sleep, a glimmering white unicorn visited Craevan in his dreams. He felt warm and protected in her light but all at once troubled by her harsh tone when she spoke to him. She relayed a message about the plight of the soquili, telling him that it was his duty to suit up and stop this madness. She scolded him for not protecting the lives of the innocent subjects who once adored him and told him that cowardice and inactivity would only end up causing more pain. The pure one told him to act, to save the kingdom, before dusk of the next day or a punishment far worse than any he could imagine would be handed down.

He hadn’t any idea who the glowing one could have been but the next afternoon he adorned his golden armor and white cloak and went to meet his father. The subjects crowded around him, a sense of hope returning to their dull and fearful eyes at the sight of their glimmering prince. Craevan’s heart was resolute as he stopped before his father, his blue eyes locking with those of his sire. Father and son stared one another down for a while before the king addressed the prince.

“You have come for the throne then.”

Craevan’s heart turned cold and quivered at those words. Judging by his father’s tone of voice he was willing to go down fighting if he had to. The prospect of killing his own sire caused Craevan’s resolution to waver. Why had he done this? All because of some silly dream? The kingdom waited with baited breath for their prince to speak, to take the initiative and knock his father from the throne. Every last ounce of hope shattered into nothing as the prince lowered his head and turned his back on the king, silently announcing he had no intention of taking over.

Dusk broke over the fallen kingdom and Craevan was thrown to the ground by an invisible force. The pure one’s voice echoed in his head. “Accept it.” She repeated over and over again. “Accept it.” Hot pain erupted throughout his entire body and sounds of fear issued from the subjects filled his thoughts. Sharpened teeth grew painfully from his gums and his armor drained of its golden hue, turning to a cold silver instead. His white cloak stained with crimson and eventually turned to a deep purple, lastly the scent of blood and the sound of a thousand heartbeats replaced the fearful screams made by those around him.

He didn’t remember standing or how it felt when he ripped into the first jugular vein and drained the victim of blood, all he knew was that this was the punishment the glimmering one had spoken of. When the haze of blood had cleared within his mind he was left standing in the midst of his kingdom, bodies strewn everywhere. He had killed every last one of them, drained them of blood, and now wore a mask of it on his face. He had even killed his own father.

Some say that he buried all of the bodies and planted the seed of the signature flower of the kingdom on the mounds. It would be a beautiful sight to see white lilies covering the hills of the dead. Others say that he ate the bodies without a care in the world, and that he could never again touch lilies as a condition of the curse. Either way, it is known that a monster resides within Evarcrest forest, and that to enter most assuredly means certain death.

Looking For: See my Plot Thread here!

Regal Renegade

Eloquent Elocutionist

Regal Renegade

Eloquent Elocutionist

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 11:17 pm
User Image

Cert---Uncert

User Image

Name: Emilian Lovel

Breed: Sea Gypsy

Eye Color: Bright teal

Hair Color: Purple

Coat: Blue Starry

Rp color: Indigo

Obtained From: The Song of the Sea Princess Plot/Personality Contest

Personality:
Rules never applied to Emilian; even as a colt he was violating the laws of the land. He and his siblings were taught how to run an efficient scam as soon as their brains were able to comprehend the best ways to trick others. He was taught how to choose marks, different strategies to use, and most importantly how to evade capture. At times it would be as easy as stealing some food another had stored up, while other times it was snatching jewels from necklaces that were being worn at the time of the theft. This training served not only to make him an excellent thief but also one of quick wit, one who can make snap decisions under pressure. Equally, it helped him to acquire the skill of light footedness, he is able to move quietly and gracefully rather quickly.

He does not steal out of malice or to purposefully cause others pain, he is a thief so that he and what is left of his once proud clan may survive. He only ever takes what is needed and fights hard to avoid the slimy clutches of greed. After all, greed is what cursed his people to live the life of cutpurses in the first place. He carefully studies his mark before choosing to scam them, determining whether or not this will leave them in a horrible bind or if it is something they may overcome. Some of his family members are not as considerate as he, but this is not seen as a sign of weakness. All members of the clan respect him and he in turn respects them, they are family and he loves them dearly.

Part of Emilian’s charm is his unpredictable and altogether unconventional way of doing things. He has travelled since he was very young, seeing things that many soquili may never get the chance to. He carries with him a perpetual air of mystery which, to most mares, is exciting and dashing to a certain degree. It helps that he has the good looks to back up his charm but he does not rest solely on these. However, Emilian is not perfect; unlike many of the members of his clan he has not perfected the mask of absent emotion needed to be the best. When he is happy he is genuinely so, when he is sad he is truly hurting and he is incapable of truly hiding these things. It has gotten him caught a time or two when working a mark, to the point where he had to abandon the plan. At times it frustrates him that he cannot simply be a blank slate but one of the eldest mares in the clan convinced him not to change it. He is still unsure why but she seemed very adamant that he was meant to be different from the rest of them.

Being a Gypsy, Emilian has lived an itinerate existence since the day of his birth. Home to him is not a physical place but rather the manifestation of a feeling when surrounded by his clan. They have no one place to lay down their roots but as long as they are all together, wherever they travel is home. This makes Emilian a fiercely devoted individual. He will never leave his clan for they are the only home he has ever known. Every elder is grandmother or grandfather to him; he does not know who his true birthparents are because everyone has stepped forward to care for him and his many siblings. To any outsider it may seem a strange or sick dynamic but it is what he has come to know as reality. It brings him great joy to think that one day he may start a family of his own.

Gypsies are very careful when giving their hearts to another. It is rumored even that Gypsies cannot feel love, only lust in the heat of the moment. Emilian isn’t sure what to believe but, being a young stallion is inclined to believe the latter. The tale of the pearl being stolen has been one that has been told and retold many times to him. The part about the pearl bringing love often has him thinking if it has taken that emotion from them as far as loving outside of their clan. He has yet to find any mare who catches his eye for more than one night. He has also been told that the most important rule for a thief is that they never fall for the mark; tales of disaster only come from this. Being a young and restless male he tries not to think much on this subject but it does come up every so often.

Along with being associated with danger, and mystery Gypsies have long been connected with the arts. They are a very passionate group of individuals, expressing it through dancing (What I mean by dancing ^^ Enjoy!) and creativity. Music is within their blood whenever they hear a beat they cannot help but to move along to it. Emilian, like his ancestors, has a deep love and appreciation for art. From the beautiful colors of the sunrise and sunset to the voice of another, he finds himself enraptured. He holds nothing back and isn’t ashamed to reveal it. He is quite good at dancing as well as with words, which aids him when wooing mares. The bright colors around his eyes are evidence enough as to how the arts influence his life.

History:
The title ‘Gypsy’ wasn’t always equated with diehard cutpurses and vandals. It used to be that being a Gypsy meant a lifetime of constant travelling, dancing, living outside of societal norms, and the classification of an outsider. They were a peaceful race, preferring the life of those immersed in nature to those who followed multiple laws and rulers. Their clans were their family and the only thing that concerned them was pleasing that family. There once was one such clan, the Kal' Enedral, that managed to travel as far as the Kawani lands, a treasure of great value being the only possession they would not barter away or lose in their folly. This treasure was called the Pearl of the World and it was rumored to bring good fortune, health, and love to those who carried it.

With this pearl the Kal’ Enedral clan never wanted for anything, they were always in good health, food was plentiful, and the road was always kind. However, as with every time of peace there must be a disturbance. The King of this new land stumbled upon these strange travelers one day and took advantage of the hospitality they so warmly offered to him. His kingdom was by no means suffering, but when he saw how well these vagabonds lived the warmth of envy and greed began to well up within him. He stayed with them through the night, dancing, eating their food, and enjoying their culture all the while wondering what brought them such good fortune. His patience and curiosity was rewarded when the elder of the clan began telling the tale of the pearl to a few foals. He had never heard of such a thing and found himself wondering if it were perhaps too good to be true when the old mare revealed the location of the wondrous item. The greedy king, betraying their trust, made off with the pearl.

With the pearl gone sickness, starvation, and hatred swept through the clan like the plague. Many died while others turned to trickery and thieving in order to survive. The once peaceful clan came to be known as the scum of the earth, a nasty black smudge on an otherwise clean backdrop. The King had unknowingly unleashed this evil of his own making upon the land. Though the pearl did as rumored the Gypsies would often steal that wealth or spread illness. Unfortunately, greed prevented the King from merely returning the pearl to its rightful owners. Generation after generation was born to this chaos, and soon much of the knowledge of what happened had corroded over time. This story had been passed from elder to elder in the Kal’ Enedral clan, finally reaching the ears of a colt named Emilian, the one who was destined to act upon its message.

Looking For: See my Plot Thread here!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 11:18 pm
User Image

Basket---Foal---Adult

User Image

Name: Victoria Monrey

Breed: Fourth Generation Angeni/Harpy/Wind Mix.

Eye Color: Silver

Hair Color: Navy Blue

Coat: Dark and light grey

Rp color: Darkblue

Obtained From: Of Hearts and Clocks Basket Contest

Personality:

Solitude and silence seem to bode quite well for Victoria due to her unusual habit of vanishing for days on end in order to complete her latest project. It is not unusual for her to forgo food and drink in order to witness the fruition of her labor because when she starts something there is no stopping. She does not have time for the playfulness or wonderment of her siblings for her mind is always whirring with another outlandish idea. Even so, she does not entirely reject her family, her mother would never allow such insolence and her father goes along with the authority of her mother. This causes her a slight amount of distress for when she is being tugged away by her mother her inventions go untouched and incomplete. She manages to socialize with her family and there is no doubt that she does in fact love them, but due to her mother’s unusual view of males she often times feels as though she must prove herself to her in some grand manner. This could also explain her need to finish a project; her undeniable drive to complete something that will leave her awe struck so that she may see that she is not weak like the male worshipping mares she describes.

Aside from practicing her craft Victoria also enjoys learning new things, delving into the philosophical side of life by contemplating nature’s most closely guarded secrets. That is why when her estranged grandfather presented himself Victoria couldn’t help but to feel as though she had potentially found her calling. Not only did Julius pose the questions she wished to answer but he also was looking for an apprentice. Though this was great news to the youngster she also felt more pressure to prove herself lumped heavily upon her withers. Not only was she trying to prove herself to be worthy of her mother’s attentions and admiration, but also her grandfather.

This is where Victoria developed the trait of being graceful under pressure. She does not often become overly stressed and when she does she knows to walk away and attempt to cool down outside of the notice of others. She is far from perfect though and she knows it. Her mother loves her no matter what but she cannot help but want to show her that there is more to her than meets the eye. And though at times she wonders about her father’s intellect she knows that they could contemplate complicated issues together. There is just something about figuring things out on her own and striving to push past the boundaries that her nature provided her that causes her to continue on as she does.

History: Will be added as more RP takes place.

Looking for: Unsure, open to suggestions!

Regal Renegade

Eloquent Elocutionist

Regal Renegade

Eloquent Elocutionist

PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 10:45 pm
╔══════════════╗

KAILUM LOREN

╚══════════════╝

Basket---Foal---Adult

User Image

Name: Kailum Loren

Breed: 5th Generation Cernyei

Eye Color: Honey

Hair Color: Black

Coat: Brown, Black, White, Yellow, Gray

Rp color: Saddle Brown

Obtained From: Basket Contest

Personality:

Kailum is a quiet and reflective individual who is interested in understanding and helping other soquili. Thanks to his expansive family he has a well-developed system of values that he strictly adheres to. One of these said values that he stresses a great deal is loyalty; he will never leave a loved one in need even if it is hazardous to his own well-being. He does not consider himself to be knightly, but he has always listened to the wisdom bestowed upon him by his grandfather Crisanto who, he is told, he takes after quite a bit. He is also rather adaptable to various situations; a trait he credits to his mother’s sense of adventure for it allowed him to broaden his horizons, and desensitized him to countless things that would have otherwise become a source of discomfort in his later years. He is a quick minded individual who is able to see possibilities in nearly everything he investigates, including other soquili.

Kailum is far from perfect though and on, albeit relatively few, occasions has demonstrated a proclivity toward a somewhat unbecoming temper should his values be questioned or challenged. In these instances he finds himself unable to be the bigger soquili or to turn the other cheek. Chalk it up to pride or stubbornness; Kailum recognizes this deficit within himself and hopes to one day rectify it. He is very hard on himself in this sense because he is a perfectionist who wishes to be the best he can be, and he rarely gives himself enough credit.

For the most part he is a very intuitive being whose main goal in life is to make the lives of others as pleasurable as is possible. He is a wonderful listener and, though generally reserved, is genuinely interested in the emotional wellbeing of those around him. He dislikes conflict and tends to attempt to avoid it whenever he can.

Lastly, he is always attempting to answer the question of what his purpose in life is. He knows he dearly wishes to help as many soquili as he can, but he doesn’t exactly know how to do that just yet

History: Will be added as more RP takes place.

Looking for:

Foalhood:

Define "Helpful": Kailum has just realized how badly he wants to help others but he is still young and unsure of what that truly means. Does it mean breaking up fights? Or giving them stuff? Or being nice? Or does it mean more? Here I want him to interact with his family, having them describe to him what they believe is helpful and what they believe is not. Perhaps he may even get carried away with being helpful and get to the point of just being annoying. Regardless, he needs some guidance from his peers.

Mediator: Kailum genuinely cares about the feelings of others and is very good at picking up on when they are upset or happy. When a conflict occurs, though he wishes to avoid them, he takes a more emotional approach. He doesn't care who is right and wrong, he just cares that others are getting hurt in the process. While this makes him seem a bit illogical at times it is just who he is. I would like for him to successfully put an end to a fight by using this method. Then perhaps later I would like for him to get into a fight and be unable to resolve his own battles. He is good with helping others, but not himself really.

Adulthood:

A Fire Inside: Kailum is quick to defend his values, and he does so aggressively and passionately. I would like for him to come across someone who believes his values to be nonsense or "goody two-shoes" in nature and taunt him. This will end up leading to a fight, and a nasty one. This is where Kailum will first discover just how bad that flaw of his really is.

How May I Be Of Service?: Kailum's whole goal is to help others and to make them happy, now this is unrealistic but he still strives for it. I want him to do something, form a group or start something that is devoted entirely to helping those who are in need. It can be as simple as welcoming others to talk with him about their problems (Horsey psychology?? Why not?!) or actually acting as an official mediator/peace talker. Whatever it is, I want him to find his niche and do what he has always wanted to do! (Of course, for this, he will need a lot of help from his family. Throughout this entire journey he will lean heavily on them for support and guidance.)

PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 10:47 pm
╔══════════════╗

ZEILVAR

╚══════════════╝

Basket---Foal---Adult

User Image

Name: Zeilvar

Breed: 1st Generation Kalona

Eye Color: Glowing Gold

Hair Color: Dark Blue & Cream

Coat: Dark Blue, Cream, Light Blue

Rp color: Dark Blue

Obtained From: Final RP Contest - Kalona Event

Personality:

At the very instant Zeilvar was of the proper age to receive training from the highly respected herd protector, Claymore, a spark ignited within the depths of his being. A spark so beautiful, so vibrant that it could be only one thing, his truest self. The innocent soul of a foal melted away and was rebuilt as the soul of the warrior. Every maneuver taught to him claimed his body, as though he had been meant to do it all along. Every moment he spent in a sparring match was a moment he felt truly alive, physically and metaphorically. Adrenaline would course through his system, flooding his body with more strength and courage than he had ever dreamed possible, his blood heated so pleasantly that it was enough to make him shiver, and froth would well up in his mouth as the metallic taste of blood beckoned his tongue. This was the true birth of the Kalona called Zeilvar.

He is driven by the need to defend what is ‘right’ against what is ‘wrong’, however that may be defined. And his definition of right was to uphold the credence of purity passed from The Great Kalona, through his ancestors to himself. He would not defy the will of The Great Kalona, nor would he defy the authority of their fearsome leader Shamshir who believed most ardently in the supremacy of the Kalona breed. He would no sooner betray his herd than gore Claymore in the back with his horns, which would be equally as deplorable for Claymore had awakened him. From the chambers in his heart to the sweet marrow within his bones he believes in the ways of the Kalona.

Zeilvar sees his life in terms of confrontations and his ability to rise to a challenge. It is not only unbecoming for a Kalona to have weakness, but it is unacceptable. Zeilvar knows that the life of a Kalona is one that is drenched in the blood of the lesser’s, and that is why he parted long ago with the portion of himself that regretted taking lives. To be born a Kalona means your life will constantly be a threat or be threatened, there are no alternatives. If he is unable to rise to a challenge then he is unworthy of categorizing himself as one of Kalona’s selected creations. Thus he is unforgiving toward any who are unable to rise to a challenge which is the rationale behind his killing of Thales’ son. The weakling who challenged him only to be defeated and then mourned by his pathetic sire. A true warrior's heart must be small and hard, a principle he adheres to with the utmost devotion.

Leaders play the part of the master manipulators, the string pullers; Zeilvar is not a leader he is, in the truest definition of the word, a grunt. He prefers the thrust and cut of battle to the strategizing and tactics. He is a very action-oriented individual, meaning that he prefers to be a doer than a planner and awaits orders to be handed down with baited breath. Brawn over brains describes this stallion quite well.

He is forceful and prefers to use coercion to receive any and all information. Zeilvar is not a pleasant creature to speak to for, as stated; he is not gentle of tongue. As a Kalona there is not to be any sensitivity or softness about him, he upholds this in his mannerisms. He is brash as well as blunt and not afraid to make threats in order to get what he wants. Though, at times, his technique is more of a hindrance than a help because others usually don’t respond too well to threats. When it gets to that point he is backed into a corner and usually ends up becoming infuriated instead of attempting to think of a way out.

When he heard the Shamare Yevadah divine that they would lose the war he was stunned. Their God had turned on them, had decided they would not be victorious. His heart, though small and hard, was jolted ever so slightly. Despite knowing he charged into battle with the same courage and strength of a would be victor. He did not doubt Yevadah, she hadn’t led them astray in the past. Regardless, he was a warrior and it was his duty, win or lose, to fight with everything he had. He would not hold Kalona responsible for their loss, it was just another challenge to overcome.

History: Will be added once I am done being a lazy goober...

Looking for:

Regal Renegade

Eloquent Elocutionist

Regal Renegade

Eloquent Elocutionist

PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 10:53 pm
╔══════════════╗

Gareth

╚══════════════╝

Basket---Foal---Adult

User Image

Name: Gareth

Breed: 4th Generation Angeni/Unicorn/Regular mix

Eye Color: Pale blue

Hair Color: Flaxen & white

Coat: Black, white, gray & flesh

Rp color: Smokey Gray

Obtained From: Ririka Guest Halloween Breeding

Personality:

Gareth is an unusual stallion in the sense that he descends from blood running through veins constructed purely of valor, virtue and chivalry but appears to present these characteristics rather strangely. The cause for his peculiar demeanor has been identified as his trip through the Twisted Tunnel before his birth; it appears to have warped more than merely his appearance.

He spent much of his foalhood learning to be a knightly figure from both his mother and father but it wasn't until his adolescence that he began to present unusual patterns of behavior...

Though he would act with valor on behalf of anyone who appeared to be in trouble it was soon discerned that his intent behind the act was not to rescue the victim, but to embark upon an adventure and experience the thrill of fighting off a 'villain' like the ones he had learned about. It wasn't a matter of indifference toward the wellbeing of the other, but moreso about his desire to act heroically and partake in a dangerous situation with an uncertain outcome. He would quickly shrug off the gratitude and go in search of another quarrel to become involved in. Though his strength was used to defend the weak, it was obvious that had little to nothing to do with his rationale behind it.

As time went on more oddities began to coalesce, some of them having to do with moral quandaries. Unlike a typical knightly hero who may make an attempt at mercy, Gareth was abundantly less forgiving. When a villain was presented to him he saw nothing more than that, a villain. This became quite dangerous on a few more severe occasions where Gareth ended up taking the life of another rather than sparing them. Make no mistake, the villains he killed were in fact villains, but the fact that he did not hesitate to end them was disconcerting to say the least. He didn't even blink at the prospect of removing another's essence from this world. In fact, he admittedly enjoyed it.

That was when the curse of his fangs was revealed. Unlike the tales of nightwalkers who relish in engorging themselves on the sweet blood of others, Gareth's fangs lead him to a compulsion of a different kind. Fangs on predators are used for tearing flesh, and that is exactly the sensation Gareth enjoys. The urge to feel succulent tissue ripping beneath his fangs is like the urge for one with wings to fly. It calls to him but he is able to keep it under control and use it only toward those who are deserving. NEVER would he turn his fangs on an innocent, it is just not done. For the most part he satisfies himself by hunting down a rabbit or two. He does not torture the poor creatures and kills them quickly, but he is unable to ingest them so it makes his practices seemingly more sinister. Though internally he knows none of it goes to waste, for a scavenger is likely to come along and do what he cannot. He is somewhat self-conscious about this particular quirk and tries his best to keep it hidden lest he be seen as a villain himself.

Gareth isn't self-sacrificing like many of the traditional heroes in tales of old. He values life, and perhaps his a little more highly than he should. Though one cannot fault him for his logic, if he willingly fell on his blade in defense of the weak then he wouldn't be doing them that much good. In all actuality he would be removing himself as one who could defend the weak and give evil one more foothold that it did not need. What good would his death do? Other than depriving his loved ones of his presence and serving those he was defending up on a silver platter to the villains of the world?

This stallion is vastly different than the revered heroes of the universe, but if there is one similarity it is that he fights for good. He is far from the perfect knight of expectations, and may be seen as an untrustworthy male who dabbles in the shadows but he is a hero or, more accurately, an antihero.

History: Will be added with more Rp

Looking for:

PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 10:54 pm
╔══════════════╗

Alexiel

╚══════════════╝

User Image

Regal Renegade

Eloquent Elocutionist

Regal Renegade

Eloquent Elocutionist

PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 10:55 pm