So many times I've tried
But I'm still caged inside
Somebody get me through this nightmare
I can't control myself

So what if you can see the darkest side of me
No one will ever change this animal I have become
Help me believe it's not the real me..."

--Animal I have Become--

Welcome traveler, and thank you for taking an interest in my humble plot thread. As you will notice the star of this plot thread is my beloved Prince Craevan Evarcrest, or as some call him, the Cursed Prince. He was once a noble young lad who followed a strict code of morals and adhered to his father's every wish, but sadly, he was also a coward when it came to what was important. For his cowardice he was punished and now must live forever with the consequences. Of course, the story will be explained in much more depth below but I couldn't help but to give you a taste. Please, look it over and know that I am very eager to share Craevan's story, and even add to it with your assistance.

It behooves me to mention this small truth, but I am rather slow at rping due to work and school. I simply ask that you be patient with me so we may both enjoy this experience.

Rules to be Observed

* I ask you, with the utmost kindness, not to become upset if I refuse a plot you have proposed.
* Feel free to pm me if you would like to begin a plot. Posting in here is fine as well but be sure to quote me so that I am able to see it.
* I am glad to look over breeding requests if the Soquili in question is of age, but I am quite avid about wanting rp. It may take a while but you can't hurry love.
* I have specific plots listed below that I wish to fulfill, but this does not mean I am not open to ideas if you think it fits.
* Any questions? Please feel free to ask!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 10:51 pm
User Image

Here lies the 'table of contents' if you will. This will be for my benefit as well as yours.

The Order of Events

* Current Roleplays
* Prince Craevan Evarcrest
* Desired Plots
* Fan Art

Regal Renegade

Eloquent Elocutionist

Regal Renegade

Eloquent Elocutionist

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 10:55 pm
User Image

Rumple and Stiltskin -- Risti & Craevan -- CONCLUDED

The Broken and the Beast -- Risti & Craevan -- CONCLUDED

Fragile and New -- Risti & Craevan -- ONGOING

The Hunter and The Hunted -- Ungwe Nique & Craevan -- ONGOING

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 12:20 pm
User Image

Uncert (Unclothed) -- Uncert --Cert (Unclothed)

User Image

Name:
Prince Craevan Evarcrest

Parents:
Deceased

Siblings:
Only Heir

Mate:
Love hath no meaning...Only pain.

Children:
None

Rp color:
Black

Personality:
Craevan is haunted by his immense grief and guilt concerning his past. He knows that everything that occurred could have been avoided had he simply chosen to act. Though he once enjoyed the company of others he has forced himself into solitude, too fearful of what he calls his ‘dark side.’ The dark side is what he has named the ‘thing’ that he becomes when consumed by bloodlust. More often than not he awakens without one single memory concerning what he has done. He feels helpless in its wake, knowing that nothing he does can stop it. So rather than endanger anyone due to his inability to control himself he has circulated frightening rumors in an attempt to keep any would be victims at bay.

Of course, this does not always work and occasionally a wayward soul will find their way into his forest and become lost or his dark side will sneak out and find a tasty morsel. If you are unlucky enough to encounter the dark side you will know he isn’t so dark and horrid, just a more slippery version of what a Prince Charming ought to be. He is a smooth talker who will do anything it takes to lure his pray into his web. He has no remorse, kindness, or pity to speak of and is rather apathetic toward most emotions. He takes pleasure in draining blood from others, particularly if they put up a good fight or are especially fearful. He is a fearless and often hungry stallion, definitely someone you wish to avoid if you can.

Our hero prince on the other hand is the exact opposite. He is gentle and courteous, just obviously pained by his other side and what it has done. His cowardice still remains and he would much rather run and hide than face any sort of confrontation, but he will warn others that there are dangers surrounding him and that it would be wise to move on. He sees himself as an irredeemable monster with no hope of escaping the curse that has been placed on him. Instead he has decided to shut himself away from the world and wait for death to save him.

History:
Once upon a time there was a prosperous herd run by a kindhearted and courageous king. He would fight off any challenger no matter their size and rule with the utmost consideration for his subjects. Even so, this king grew lonely and eventually took one of the more beautiful mares in his herd for his queen. They were never a couple bound by love but by mutual respect and tradition more than anything else. Through this loveless union the heir, and hero of our story, Prince Craevan Evarcrest was born.

The kingdom was at peace during the foalhood of our prince, but his family was not. His mother always had a restless quality about her, something that seemed to call her to far away lands. Even when spending time with her son her thoughts would travel somewhere very distant. No one was shocked when one morning the king awoke to find his mate missing. She had left no word, only vanished, leaving her son and her mate behind without a second thought. Though this greatly upset Craevan, none was more devastated than his father. His pain did not stem from a loss of love but rather a loss in general. He had taken this mare as his mate, made her a queen, given her a son, and she still left. Some contribute the king’s future madness to this failure; others state that he was simply insane all along.

Despite being motherless Craevan grew up well, he was strong and handsome as well as compassionate like his father. There was no young mare who didn’t want to live out their fantasies with this princely stallion. Even though many attempted to capture his heart Craevan was too interested in being groomed to one day take over the kingdom. Do not mistake interest for excitement my dear reader, make no mistake, Craevan was deathly afraid to one day be the king. Even though his father was a wonderful teacher Craevan never felt as though he would be ready to be the stallion in charge. His insecurities about the throne grew every day but he managed to keep those feelings hidden and raise his head high. That was, until the day of the “Great Rebirth” as the kingdom had come to know it.

One day, while walking the borders of the kingdom with his father, Craevan noticed something glinting in the sunlight. He called his father over to have a look thinking the king would do nothing more than scoff at it and continue on. Instead the king stood staring at the gilded disk for quite a while before picking it up in his maw and trotting off toward the kingdom without a word. Confused, Craevan followed and stopped only when he noticed his father standing on the rock used to make announcements to the subjects. To his horror, the king stood before the soquili and announced that this was a gift given to him by a deity in order to better rule the kingdom.

This is where the black clouds of doom first began to appear but no one would speak against their beloved king. Somehow he had gotten the idea in his mind that this little disk would help him to lead the kingdom to its ultimate grace. There were two faces of this object, one with the head of some strange looking man creature and the other with some undistinguishable lines. The king believed that each side held a different answer, and as such would flip it up into the air and wait for it to land and reveal its decision before he acted on anything. This led to many poorly made decisions which eventually led the kingdom to the edge of ruin, but still no one would speak out. Many turned to Craevan, pleading with their prince to speak with his father or to take the throne in order to save them.

Fear of leadership, fear of being unprepared, fear of failure, and fear of defying his father kept Craevan silent, and he would turn his back on those in need. Even though the subjects were being treated badly he would not, could not, act. Instead he would retire into the comfort of his cavern in the formation of rock known as Castle Rock. Hiding away from the coming darkness he thought to just weather the storm and hope that his father would come to his senses and all would once again be right. Thus the cowardly prince allowed the gilded disk to ruin the lives of those who once trusted and loved him.

Cries of grief and fear filled the kingdom as Craevan’s father allowed rival stallions come and take what, or who, they wanted. The disk had told him not to act so he would do nothing, only watch as families were torn apart. Even when a skinwalker made the kingdom his own private hunting grounds the coin kept his father from intervening. Death and pain painted the once happy and prosperous kingdom in a crimson red hue. Though Craevan knew his father had lost any ounce of sanity he had once possessed he did not step in to stop him. He would stand wearily by the king’s side, still playing the part of an obedient son, too afraid to act.

One night, during another bout of troubled sleep, a glimmering white unicorn visited Craevan in his dreams. He felt warm and protected in her light but all at once troubled by her harsh tone when she spoke to him. She relayed a message about the plight of the soquili, telling him that it was his duty to suit up and stop this madness. She scolded him for not protecting the lives of the innocent subjects who once adored him and told him that cowardice and inactivity would only end up causing more pain. The pure one told him to act, to save the kingdom, before dusk of the next day or a punishment far worse than any he could imagine would be handed down.

He hadn’t any idea who the glowing one could have been but the next afternoon he adorned his golden armor and white cloak and went to meet his father. The subjects crowded around him, a sense of hope returning to their dull and fearful eyes at the sight of their glimmering prince. Craevan’s heart was resolute as he stopped before his father, his blue eyes locking with those of his sire. Father and son stared one another down for a while before the king addressed the prince.

“You have come for the throne then.”

Craevan’s heart turned cold and quivered at those words. Judging by his father’s tone of voice he was willing to go down fighting if he had to. The prospect of killing his own sire caused Craevan’s resolution to waver. Why had he done this? All because of some silly dream? The kingdom waited with baited breath for their prince to speak, to take the initiative and knock his father from the throne. Every last ounce of hope shattered into nothing as the prince lowered his head and turned his back on the king, silently announcing he had no intention of taking over.

Dusk broke over the fallen kingdom and Craevan was thrown to the ground by an invisible force. The pure one’s voice echoed in his head. “Accept it.” She repeated over and over again. “Accept it.” Hot pain erupted throughout his entire body and sounds of fear issued from the subjects filled his thoughts. Sharpened teeth grew painfully from his gums and his armor drained of its golden hue, turning to a cold silver instead. His white cloak stained with crimson and eventually turned to a deep purple, lastly the scent of blood and the sound of a thousand heartbeats replaced the fearful screams made by those around him.

He didn’t remember standing or how it felt when he ripped into the first jugular vein and drained the victim of blood, all he knew was that this was the punishment the glimmering one had spoken of. When the haze of blood had cleared within his mind he was left standing in the midst of his kingdom, bodies strewn everywhere. He had killed every last one of them, drained them of blood, and now wore a mask of it on his face. He had even killed his own father.

Some say that he buried all of the bodies and planted the seed of the signature flower of the kingdom on the mounds. It would be a beautiful sight to see white lilies covering the hills of the dead. Others say that he ate the bodies without a care in the world, and that he could never again touch lilies as a condition of the curse. Either way, it is known that a monster resides within Evarcrest forest, and that to enter most assuredly means certain death.

Breeding Roster:

First Breeding: Risti
Second Breeding: Open
Third Breeding: Risti

Regal Renegade

Eloquent Elocutionist

Regal Renegade

Eloquent Elocutionist

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 10:11 am
User Image

I would like for these to go in order so that his personality may shape with each experience. As such I will be marking the ones I currently wish to fulfill in red when they become available. They will be grayed out once completed.

The Hunter and The Hunted: When Craevan lets his bloodlust take over he becomes a very unpleasant chap. Though he still maintains a semblance of Princely manners his main goal is to lull whomever becomes his target into a sense of false security so that he may strike. In this plot I would like for someone to be his willing yet, skeptical victim. What I mean by this is that I do not wish for them to simply expose their neck to him. He will have to work to earn his right to get close enough and then in all likelihood he will make a game of it, saying or doing something to cause them to run. He will then chase them down and eventually catch them. This will not be a 'killing' rp for he will come to his senses before then. He will have severely weakened the victim though. If this feeds into your plots somehow or you have a victim in mind please let me know. We can discuss further as well. (This could be a full grown soquili or a foal, depends on what you decide as my partner in crime.)

Is it Love or Convenience: Craevan's first breeding will be devoted to a fling. This must be played out though for, being the recluse that he is, I cannot see him being willing to simply lie down with a random mare. She will have to be brave enough to venture into his rumor ridden forest, and to come face to face with the beast who inhabits it. At first she will not see his darker side, though he will warn her, but later that will change.

Can it be? Am I me?: This will be a plot following the ones where he meets his 'love' and fling. He will be falling in love with her, have no doubt about that. Eventually he will settle into a rythm where his darker side will not take over for quite some time. This is the space in which he will impregnate the mare, feeling that perhaps he has overcome the curse with her help. He will once again feel like himself and become very happy at the prospect of starting a family.

What was gained, Now is Lost...: Fantasy can only last for so long before reality returns. Once the baskets have popped and his children have come to know him as their father darkness will once again reappear. It will come in the form of him watching over his family with love and contentment in his heart when the dark side returns. Suddenly their heartbeats and sound of their blood will fill his thoughts and his dark side will whisper to him once more. The prospect of draining his children and the mare he loves will become unbearably enticing. He will begin to hunt them, slinking through the shadows as he once did. At this point he will realize what he is doing and determine that for the safety of all involved he will have to send them away for good.

Be gone! You are Nothing to Me: In this plot Craevan will send his beloved mare away, telling her to take the foals as well. This will in all likelihood be a heartbreaking roleplay. I want it to be that both of them are in love with one another, that they wanted to share their lives with each other and live happily ever after, but Creavan must send her away. He will at first attempt to be gentle about it but she will not get the message, thinking it a joke or a moment of madness. Progressively he will get more callouse with his words until, after ripping his heart and her's to shreads, she will leave. There will be no other explanation for her, just that he does not love her anymore. (This will hopefully feed into a future plot where he finds her, hopefully with her mate, and tells her how sorry he is and the reason behind his actions.)

Manipulation: After sending his family away Craevan will slink back into the darkness of what was once his family's kingdom. The forest will once again grow quiet and his dark side will pester him for blood. In this moment he will be at his lowest point so he will allow the darkness to run amok within himself. This would be the perfect opportunity for someone to take advantage of his curse and put him to good use. I would like for someone dark to come along, maybe hearing the rumors of a beast in the forest, and wish to use him for their own nefarious plots. As he has allowed the dark side to take over, he will gladly agree and be willing to hurt anyone or anything. (It is my wish that this lead into more plots with him being a bad guy. Eventually he will become good again, but this is to show off the dark side and it's capabilities.)

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 3:34 pm
User Image

This will be where I display the beautiful art done of my Prince.

"Hiding the Face of a Monster" by Thalea

Regal Renegade

Eloquent Elocutionist

Regal Renegade

Eloquent Elocutionist

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 3:44 pm
User Image

OPEN!!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 10:58 pm
heart heart heart heart

Regal Renegade

Eloquent Elocutionist