User Image

old news

November 22, 2013 :: Pokémon-themed event in the works! Hiring a guest colorist to help out here. Closed.

November 11, 2013 :: Free Raffle on Page 2! I'm also taking suggestions on the theme for the next event! Please cast your vote here.

October 29, 2013 :: I, Mikey, am in the middle of relocating from one house to another. All in the same town, so it's not that big of a deal. But I'm not taking any days off work, so I'll be really busy with irl junk for the rest of the week.

October 26, 2013 :: Mix-and-Match Breedings in the guild!

October 15, 2013 :: Customs are open!

October 14, 2013 :: Lirende joins the (massive amount of) staff as the official shop certist! Yaaaaay!

October 13, 2013 :: Grand Opening was a smashing success! Congrats to everyone who participated and won! All of the wolves and their winners are on the second page, so if you haven't sent a payment/claimed your prize/requested a cert, head on over to figure stuff out!

October 6, 2013 :: still wanting to hire a certist here, por favor.

September 27, 2013 :: Grand Opening on Page 2!

September 25, 2013 :: Grand Opening is happening soon! There are loads of previews all over page 2! Alsoooo, hiring certists here.

September 20, 2013 :: If you entered into the earlier Fraffle, you probably won! Please go here to see which wolf is yours.

September 7, 2013 :: Customs are open! Scroll down to the Sales post and click the link to be taken to the guild post.

September 5, 2013 :: Preview of some of the wolves available for the upcoming Grand Opening on Page 2! That's about...2/3 of them.

August 31, 2013 :: The thread is officially open! Yay! Still setting up the guild and links and stuff, so pardon anything that is a little bit brokenz. :3 Fraffle on Page 2!

User Image