Welcome to Gaia! ::

Amarok

Back to Guilds

A guild for the wolf-based B/C shop: Amarok. 

Tags: Wolf, Wolves, Roleplay, Breedable, Amarok 

Reply Amarok
[OOC] Upcoming Event Suggestions

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

aniu amarok
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 11:40 am
So when I did the Grand Opening Snowfall Festival, the way I colored the wolves reflected the theme of the event: wintry colors such as blue, gray, and white. However, for the next event, while there will be an interesting meta-story update, it doesn't really...guide me in any particular direction in which to color the wolves. Plus, the metastory update could easily fit within any theme at all. So I'm turning to you guys to suggest a theme for the next event!

Feel free to choose from my list of things I thought of off the top of my head in the last five minutes, or make your own suggestion! And if you like someone else's suggestion, please do say so!

EDIT :: I'm gonna go ahead and leave this thread open somewhat indefinitely. So if you have a really awesome idea for an event, feel free to drop a line here and maybe I can use it!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 11:51 am
Wolves from movies
Pokemom
Nature themed
Other animal themed
Different movies/shows themed  

a pet dino

Brainy Bookworm

22,990 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Rian-chan
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 1:36 pm
Pokemon! Or Digimon... or dog breeds or maybe just famous huskies/wolves from movies but... definitely not Wolfs Rain. Nope... not that... never that *wants to horde them for herself*... and... I totally just realized I have typed this before... here even, but like... a week or so ago? friggen weirdass dejavu stuff man... anyway... PokeWolves ftw! *wants arcanine and eevee and vaporeon and umbreon and absol and... ya know what...just take the first... 3 gens... and I want the majority... then I was a few from the rest LOL  
Amarok

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games