Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shitiobudorīmuzu

Back to Guilds

This guild was once very popular and now i shall make it that again! All about role playing! 

Tags: Role Playing, Friendly, Supportive, Roleplays, Role Play Guild 

Reply Roleplays
Hakado Valley: A Harvest Moon RP Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SteveIsMyPronoun
Vice Captain

Hilarious Lunatic

8,725 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 11:35 pm
~ Hakado Valley~
A Harvest Moon RP

A long time ago, the Harvest Goddess used to bring lush gardens, delicious crops, and beautiful weather. But that time is long gone. Farmers have moved out, causing people to move out to, but you see hope in this town. You want to bring the Goddess back. Heck, along the way, you might even get married, have kids, or get filthy rich! What will you be?

Message me all profiles and when i accept them post them in the profile thread so you can change them when you want.

~ Rules~
To create order
1. Romance is encouraged strongly but follow ToS. Pg 16 which means cybering is off limits. And if you're undressing to go take a shower or change clothes then please don't go into too much details. We need drama in here as well to keep it alive. Also no falling in love on the first day. It takes time!
2. PM me all profiles saying what part you play in the village [Farmer, Blacksmith, Bartender, etc.]
3. Anime pics please
4. Be kind to your fellow rpers.
5. Violence is OK, but nothing super gory, and no killing without consent from the other person but why would you kill? seriously? So by fighting i mean fist fights but please not all the time.
6. Semi Lit to Lit. No **'s for actions. Try to spell and use correct grammar the best you can, but if you can't spell, you can't spell and I won't criticize. Just try your best. And make each post as a paragraph of 7 to 8 sentences. More than that is fine too
7. Use (())'s or [[]]] for OOCs. Please don't use OOC in every post. I want this guild to look good. If you really want to do OOC then ask for an OOC thread please. If not then please retain from using OOC
8. Post your Profiles in the Profile thread once approved. This way you can update them as needed :]
9. Have fun!
10. And make your posts pretty and all that junk. I'm not talking about twenty million pics. I am talking bout one or two pics and some coloring and whatever else you want to throw in.
11. I or one of the captains say when the days change! No arguments about it either!
12. Please try your hardest to talk in 3rd person. It is alot easier that way.

~The Original Hakado Valley Family~
User Image

Username:
Name:
Age: (18+ unless your character has a child. Also if you are a doctor you can't be like 19. Be realistic)
Height:
Weight:
Sexual Preferences:
Birthday: (Choose a season and day from the calender)
Role in town:
Personality: (3 sentences)
Bio: ( One paragraph meaning about 6 sentences)
Friendships:
Crushes:
Appearance: (Anime pic)

If you have a crush on someone then please put a heart by their name when you put their name in the crush spot. 5 heart 's is love.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 11:41 pm
~The Valley~

User Image

1 Alexander's Home

12 Shiori's Home

14 Kaname's Home

2-11 13 15-16 Empty Residential areas

17 Hakado Island. It is a small island in the center of the Beloved Hakado Valley Spring lake. When water from the ocean reaches the lake it somehow turns into clear crystal clean water. It Is said that the Harvest Spirit lives in the lake. There are boats docked on the residential side of the lake.

18 Alexander's Cafe

19-48 The main part of the Valley aka the Valley Town. It is mostly work areas but some are two story work and housing buildings.

49 the path out of the Valley. Only people making orders use this but mainly for large orders that the farms can't supply.

50 Mansion (unowned)

51 Open Lot

52-54 Farms

55 Police Station

56 This is the Dock

Please include the buildings you desire in your profile. Also I am looking for someone who can make a better map than I can so we can replace this crude one.  

SteveIsMyPronoun
Vice Captain

Hilarious Lunatic

8,725 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Millionaire 200

SteveIsMyPronoun
Vice Captain

Hilarious Lunatic

8,725 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 11:45 pm
~The Hakado Valley Calender!~

Spring
1- The Start of Spring Festival/New years
2- nothing
3- Spring picnic
4- nothing
5- nothing
6- nothing
7- Start of the Farming season, Alexander's birthday
8- nothing
9- Nothing
10-Shiori's Birthday
11-Nothing
12- Nothing
13- Nothing
14- nothing
15- nothing
16- nothing
17- nothing
18- nothing
19- nothing
20- nothing
21- nothing
22- nothing
23- nothing
24- nothing
25- Last Day of spring

Summer
1- Nothing
2- Nothing
3- Fireworks Festival
4- nothing
5- nothing
6- nothing
7- nothing
8- nothing
9- nothing
10- nothing
11- Summer Lake swim and boat race
12- nothing
13- nothing
14- Summer beach party
15- nothing
16- nothing
17- nothing
18- nothing
19- Nothing
20- End of Summer

Fall
1- Start of Harvest
2- Nothing
3- nothing
4- nothing
5- nothing
6- nothing
7- nothing
8- nothing
9- nothing
10- Fall Thanksgiving Party
11- nothing
12- nothing
13- nothing
14- nothing
15- nothing
16- nothing
17- nothing
18- nothing
19- nothing
20- nothing
21- nothing
22- nothing
23- nothing
24- nothing
25- End of Fall

Winter
1- Rin's Birthday
2- nothing
3- Annual Snowfort compitition
4- Big Snowball fight
5- nothing
6- nothing
7- nothing
8- nothing
9- nothing
10- nothing
11- nothing
12- nothing
13- nothing
14- Kaname's Birthday
15- nothing
16- Goh's Birthday
17- Christmas
18- nothing
19- nothing
20- nothing
21- nothing
22- nothing
23- nothing
24- nothing
25- End of Winter/ New Year's Eve

We Shall Start on Day 5 of Spring. The weather is still a little cold but it has started to become warmer

The day is [SPRING day 6]

PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 11:47 pm
OPEN and ACCEPTING

SteveIsMyPronoun
Vice Captain

Hilarious Lunatic

8,725 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Millionaire 200

SteveIsMyPronoun
Vice Captain

Hilarious Lunatic

8,725 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 7:31 am
User Image

Alexander Shizuro

It was seven in the morning when Alexander's eyes began to open. His first vision was that of his own self in his mirror. Well, not exact;y himself, more like a blurry mess. Without his glasses the world around him was like this. But it did not upset him. Sitting up, he pushed his glasses onto the bridge of his nose and looked out the window of his room. The sun was rising onto a beautiful spring day. He could feel a cool breeze coming through his window and he enjoyed it for a moment before realizing that he needed to get ready for work. Many enjoyed coming to his cafe for breakfast so he needed to make sure things were ready.

Alex pulled his jacket over his shoulders and walked out his door to the valley. Birds were chirping, the grass was blowing, and the ocean could be seen from his home. The day is going to be a fine one he thought, making his way towards his shop. It had been over a year since he moved to the valley, and every day he enjoyed it even more. What he did not enjoy was his up coming birthday. Twenty-six was what he was turning. No girlfriend or wife, living alone in his two story home. While this did not sadden him, it was a bit odd. Still he kept his head high as he made it to his shop and entered, not bothering to lock the door at night because there was no real need for it.

Mood: Sleepy Where am I: My Cafe What am I Doing: Opening up

PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 7:43 pm
User Image
Shiori Chidori

Shiori heard her alarm go off in her bedroom. She had fallen asleep at her desk once again filling out paperwork. Shiori raised her head and looked at the time. She was only 5 minutes later getting up than she wanted to, but that was ok. She had enough time to get her shower and still make her lunch before she had to go meet Kaname for breakfast at Alex's cafe. She walked passed her faithful police K-9, Brute. Shiori patted his head gently to wake him before walking into her bathroom. After 20 minutes, Shiori emerged from the bathroom and walked to her closet. She put on her standard pantsuit and made her way to the door. Brute faithfully followed only nudging her to remind her that she hadn't grabbed her lunch or any of the papers. Where was her mind this morning? Oh yeah, still sleeping on the desk. She walked to her kitchen and made lunch and then gathered her papers. She grabbed her gun out of her desk drawer along with her badge and Brute's collar badge. After double checking herself, she walked to the door and placed Brute's leash on him before closing and locking her door. She placed her keys in her pocket and began walking towards Alex's Cafe.

Mood: Content Location: On the road to Alex's Cafe What I do: Meeting up with Kaname

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

User Image
Kaname Chidori

Bubbly Kaname was already at the cafe with a basket in her hands and her little Manchester Terrier named Fido in a little dog bag at her feet. She brought him to work once before and the customers loved him. She decided to bring him again because he isn't a yappy little dog, quite the charmer, and very well behaved. She was always early as always and this time she brought a cheesecake that she told Alex she was gonna bake for the cafe. She looked around as she bounced carefully on the balls of her feet. She was quite excited for Alex to taste her cheesecake. Her cousin Shiori loved her cheesecake and she hoped Alex did too. Fido stuck his head out of the little bag and sniffed at the air. She looked in the distance and saw Alex. She shifted the basket into one hand so she could pick Fido up in his little bag. "Hi Boss!" She shouted to him in the distance.

Mood: Bubbly Location: Alex's Cafe What I do: Waiting on the boss

Lady Black Lycan
Captain

Romantic Wolf

SteveIsMyPronoun
Vice Captain

Hilarious Lunatic

8,725 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 8:03 pm
User Image

Alexander Shizuro

There was Kaname, wide awake at seven in the morning. She did that well and often enough. Smiling back, Alex nodded his head. "Good morning my valued employee. Oh and hey Kaname," he joked, winking at Fido as he walked into his cafe. Inside, Alex flipped on the lights and put his jacket on a coat rack. He pushed his glasses back up his nose and got behind the counter, by jumping over of course. He worked the kitchen and dealt with the counter. Of course Kaname also helped him out in the kitchen. He also had plenty of time to make conversation with people. Getting a pot of coffee going, Alex smiled over at Kaname. "So how did you sleep last night?"

Mood: Sleepy Where am I: My Cafe What am I Doing: Opening up

PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 8:15 pm
Rin Dyroshi

Rin had already awakened and walking around his home in just his boxers, like every morning. Arcia was sleeping soundly not wishing to be about this morning. Rin just smiled at her and walked outside grabbing his cup of coffee, golden zippo, and a cigarette. Outside Necro was waiting to great him with a nudge of his head. Rin patted the fine stallion with a smile then sat his mug down to get Necro's breakfast. He lit his cigarette with a flick of his zippo then went to work pumping water into the trough. After he filled Necro's feeding bag and placed it upon him. Rin wiped sweat from his bow and the exhaled his last puff of smoke.

Rin tossed the cigarette into a small metal vase by the do and went back inside to freshen his coffee and place some food out for Arcia. After he had fed his friends he felt he should get dressed and go eat himself, so he finished his coffee, placed the mug and his coffee kettle in the sink, and then got dressed. Once dressed he grabbed his cigarettes, wallet, matches because his zippo was out of fluid, and then stepped back outside. Necro nudged him to remind him of the feeding sack, which Rin removed for him before walking out to the beached part of Hakado Island, where is boat rested. He was on his way to Alexander's cafe. Rin smiled to himself wondering when Alexander would give his cafe a proper title, then set his boat out to sail.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Mood: Relaxed
Where am I: The Black Phoenix
What am I Doing: Morning Chores

Hector the True
Vice Captain

Beloved Master

17,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Brandisher 100

Prince Goh of the Ice

Wealthy Hunter

4,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 8:21 pm
User Image
Goh Frett

Goh sat up as his alarm goes off. He yawns and runs his hand through his dark hair. ''I really dont want to get up... but the strawberry pancakes are calling my name at the cafe...'' Goh swung his legs over the side of the bed and slipped his warn black boots on, looking around for his work shirt. " Where did I toss it..?"" An old bloohhound poked its head into his room, carrying a white shirt in its mouth. " OH! Baskz! Give that to me! No! bad dog! Goh wrestled his shirt from the bloodhound, laughing, finally getting it from him and quickly putting it on his scarred body before Baskz could yank back. " Honestly Baskz! Come on I'm gonna be late for my pancakes, we can't start work with out them. The old bloodhound whined then barked as he watched his master leave. Goh walked toward the cafe, whistling a soft tune.

Mood: Tired and Hungry Location: Walking toward Alex's cafe. What am I doing: Walking

PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 9:05 pm
User Image
Kaname Chidori

Kaname only acted offended before giggling. She followed Alex inside. "I brought that cheesecake I told you I would bring." She sat the basket down on a table and her dog bag on top. She took out Fido and placed him on the ground. "Remember, stay out of the kitchen." She told her lovable pooch. Fido went and found a booth to curl up in for the time being. She brought the basket and bag behind the counter and pulled out the cheesecake. There was chocolate and caramel lightly drizzled on the top so it would just be enough to taste but not to over power the taste buds. She walked over to the cake display and sat it in one of the open slots. "Feel free to try a slice. I sliced it into 12 pieces." She smiled and then walked over and hung her pea coat on rack next to Alex's. She was wearing a blue waitress dress and a blue ribbon in her hair to tie back her hair. She walked back behind the counter and sat on a stool when Shiori walked in. "Good morning Shii-kun!" She greeted her cousin and then patted Brute on the head. "Good morning to you too Brute-san."

Mood: Bubbly Location: Alex's Cafe What I do: Greeting Shiori

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

User Image
Shiori Chidori

Shiori walked into Alex's cafe just 5 minutes after Alex and Kaname walked in. Brute sat down next to her as Kaname bounded over to them. Kaname was the only one besides Shiori who could pat him on the head without permission. "Morning Kana. Alex. And of course you Fido." Shiori spotted the little pooch in a booth. She walked in and sat down at a table with Brute curled up at her feet. Brute didn't care too much for the smaller dog, but didn't ignore him either. Since Brute was still off duty, he interacted more with people than threaten to bite them.

Mood: Content Location: Alex's Cafe What I do: Meeting up with Kaname

Lady Black Lycan
Captain

Romantic Wolf

Prince Goh of the Ice

Wealthy Hunter

4,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 9:15 pm
User Image
Goh Frett

Goh arrived at the afe and knocked on the door. "Hey!hey! I'm here!... can I have my pancakes now?" Goh laughed as he opened the door a crack and poked his head and saw everyone, giving them his smile and stepped in. "So... How about those pancakes??" Goh made his way toward everyone, his worn boots clicking against the floor as he set his heavy tool belt onto the ground next to a booth.

Mood: Happy and Hungry Location: Alex's cafe What am I doing: Waiting to get noticed and talked to

PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 9:17 pm
User Image

Alexander Shizuro

"Hello to all animals inside my little cafe. And good morning to you Shiori. Fall asleep at your desk again? I can tell because there is still ink on your cheek." While laughing to himself he handed her a cloth to wipe her face with while pouring her a cup of coffee. "So what would you like today madam?" Alex pulled out a little notepad and pen and leaned on the counter, acting eager to get her order. Just outside the window he could see the others coming in. He was always busy in the morning. He saw Goh enter and quickly wrote down the order for pancakes. "Good morning to you too pal." It was great to see people in the morning.

Mood: Friendly Where am I: My Cafe What am I Doing: Getting things ready

SteveIsMyPronoun
Vice Captain

Hilarious Lunatic

8,725 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Millionaire 200

Lady Black Lycan
Captain

Romantic Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 9:30 pm
User Image
Kaname Chidori

Kaname ran to the kitchen and started making Goh's pancakes the way he likes them. "I got it!" She called out to Alex. Fido stood up and jumped over to Goh's table and started wagging his little tail. Kaname made sure to add in the strawberries just like Goh liked them. "One plate of Strawberry Pancakes." Kaname plated the pancakes and placed some extra sliced strawberries on top and placed some whip cream in the middle of them so it looked like a flower. She came out of the kitchen and placed the pancakes in front of Goh. "Enjoy it now!" She smiled and walked back to the counter with a spring in her step.

Mood: Bubbly Location: Alex's Cafe What I do: Working

User Image
Shiori Chidori

Shiori took the cloth and let out a fake laugh. "Oh haha. So what if I did." Shiori wiped the ink off with the cloth and looked to Alex. "The usual for me. Pancakes, scrambled eggs and bacon." She took the coffee and took a sip. She looked down to Brute. "And a bowl of water for the lovable Brute." Brute smacked her in the leg with his tail which made Shiori laugh, something she rarely did in front of other people.

Mood: Content Location: Alex's Cafe What I do: eating breakfast

PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 9:39 pm
User Image
Goh Frett

Goh smiles and waits for his pancakes as he tinkers with something hes' been working on. "Hey don't forget the--"Goh laughs as he sees his pancakes already in front of him and smiles more at the whipcream flower."Oh you spoil me to much. Thanks!Goh set down his gadget and began eating and in between bites said."Hey, Do you got any scraps for Baskz? The old fart wont eat anything I give him since eating some of her food." Uses his fork to point at Kaname and smirks.

Mood: Happy Location: Alex's Cafe What am I doing: Eating Kaname's pancakes

Prince Goh of the Ice

Wealthy Hunter

4,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Hector the True
Vice Captain

Beloved Master

17,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 11:28 pm
Rin Dyroshi

It took Rin only a short time before arriving at the cafe. He waked in with his cigarette on his lip, burning every slowly. He smiled at Alexander and called over to him as he walked to hit favorite table, one were he could lean his chair against the wall and it was dimmed to his liking. "Good morning, Alexander. How are things?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Mood:
Relaxed
Where am I:
Alexander's Cafe
What am I Doing:
Breakfast

Roleplays

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers