Welcome to Gaia! ::

In The Beginning... (A Roleplaying Guild)

Back to Guilds

A community for roleplayers and a vast variety of stories. 

Tags: roleplaying, rping, action, romance, literate 

Reply Appendix (OOC/Profile)
{Profiles} Sealed Beasts: TotHS

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XSenkoX
Crew

Proxy Raider

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 10:05 am
✗✗
Yes, I am going to pronounce that acronym as 'tots'.
This is where your characters go, and I'll have you post them here yourself AFTER I give you the go-ahead.
That way you can add to them or change small things if you need to.

Main Thread
OOC
✗✗

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 1:03 pm
Anthartreoris
Topaz Beast
User Image
"When you can walk our lands without trying to claim them, perhaps we will cease slaughtering your children and burning your farms. Until that day, prepare for blood."

•"Men tally time. Anthartreoris sees many seasons pass, feels his limbs strengthen as the moons change.”
                    •"This one has scales of the swamp, green and brown with golden crest. Eyes of dark night."
                    •"Tall humans often look into this one’s eyes; try to match their strength to Anthartreoris. A warrior this one is not, but strength he has."
                    •"The nest of all is Loex sthyrssifisv, and Anthartreoris hatched there with many others."
                    •"In tribe, Anthartreoris advise Chief. Listen when Ban’del’ul speaks. This one protects his home with blessings of Ban’del’ul."
                    •"Humans say this one is Shaman. Anthartreoris know land listens to him as Ban’del’ul wishes."
                    •"This one wears the mark of Ban’del’ul, ask to continue lending Anthartreoris god’s power."
                    •"Advisor must know Common to speak with intruders, this one learns Common. Human tongue is not native to tribe."

XSenkoX

XSenkoX
Crew

Proxy Raider

CrookedBridges

Fashionable Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 4:55 pm
Tarmikos Harkonen
Ruby Human
User Image
"I give my sword, shield, and life blood to the goddess Oriyu'ula, if you dare cross her, prepare to have all three ripped away from you."

•"I have lived under many moons, but I am still refereed to as a child, yet I find it is they who act like children."
                    •"Oriyu'ula has blessed me with a beautiful form. My eyes are the green of Salvia Officinalis, the herb of fertility. My hair is the colour of my brethren, the wolves', far-seeing eyes."
                    •"With my light feet, I am able to run alongside even the fastest wolf. However, I must keep a watchful eye, lest branches strike me as I run."
                    •"I hail from the Millhold, closest to the forest where the animals run freely."
                    •"I am a loyal knight under the goddess Oriyu'ula, some may call me a Paladin."
                    •"I may not be the strongest of foes, but be warned, I fight with ferocious speed that make me more than just a simple danger."
                    •"The sanguine hood I wear is a symbol of a long-lost story about a girl and her encounter with a clever wolf."
                    •"I bare no hatred for those of the beast race, something which they seem to be unused to."

CrookedBridges

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 6:43 pm
Falan Shaydren
Amethyst Elf
User Image
"For this one moment, watch me play and hear me sing for in the next I shall clash with you until one of us falls... eternally."

•"I have walked this Earth for fifty-two years though humans have mistaken me for a person who has only lived for twenty-one."
•"My hair color is that of ebony and my eyes the color of shadowed silver."
•"I meet the eyes of most average height humans and there is rarely a branch that can not hold me aloft; so long as the branch does not belong to a sapling!"
•"My home is a forest of pale trees stretching towards the sky with emerald leaves, sheltering the homes of marble carved into their base and roots with spider web branches. Comire Woods lies between Lo'rulthan and Morea Grove and the edge of our forest lies a mere acre from the trading and public roads leading to Cassadonia from Fossgate."
•"I am simply another warrior of Comire; though you may call me a mage archer if you must have a more specific title for me."
•"I am not the strongest of beings in our world. I am fleet-footed and with arrow and wind I make up for my lack of physical prowess with agility, sureness, and magic."
•"I have never ventured past Morea Grove or Lo'rulthan's edge but I have absorbed the lore and history of our country in the books preserved by our elders with great curiosity in hopes that I may someday travel efficiently despite risk of illness."
•"Though I am a warrior, those who are not elven believe I am a simple troubadour due to my harp and my singing!"

Amanokaze

Amanokaze

Vicious Hunter

4,800 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

stellar asterism

PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 1:12 am
Carran
Topaz Beast
User Image
"Just because you've never seen or heard of something doesn't mean it does not exist. The world isn't that small."

•"I'm old enough to be considered an adult by human standards—and yes, I know my appearance suggests otherwise. You don't need to say it."
                    •"My hair color changes with the seasons: dark reddish brown in spring and summer, grayish brown in autumn and winter. My eyes turn from black to gold when I transform into a human. Why, you ask? How am I supposed to know?"
                    •"My height is average. Not short. And just because I have a small build doesn't mean I'm afraid of you."
                    •"Lo'rulthan is where I was born, and Lo'rulthan is what made me like this. Probably. We're also clueless about ourselves, you know."
                    •"I've been traveling around Roztrhané ever since I got the ability to turn into a human. It's funny how I see things differently now."
                    •"You think you can keep up with me? Not many can match a deer running at full speed, but you're free to try."
                    •"They call me a Thirio: an animal that has somehow gained the ability to take on a human-like appearance. And they always expect me to know everything about my kind. I don't. So stop asking."
                    •"I've spent most of my life in Lo'rulthan; it's only natural that I know the forest well enough to traverse it easily—most of it, anyway, since there are places that even animals avoid in there."

stellar asterism

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 8:29 pm
Ajali Ne'talya
Half-Elf Diamond
User Image
"To all who ask, I am that I am. But in my heart I wonder, who is that?"

•"Of all the years I've been alive none of them I have truly lived. So why count the ages that hold no meaning when one can strive to find meaning on the time to come. But two score years and two more beyond that is far less then many have wasted in the pursuit of meaning."
                    •"With locks the color of a sapling's fragile bark, and eyes that are filled softly with the color young lilacs, their color still fragile and uncertain. A young maiden blooming, her tones and hues soft with the true destiny of their colors yet undetermined."
                    •"Slight in build, with all the graceful curve and bend of the branches of a willow fluttering in the breeze. Falling as lightly as a feather drifting on the wind, so much even her physicality is slight and wavering with indecision."
                    •"Cast from one one world and unwelcome in the other, a child of neither, neither to be among the elves of her mother's people or her father's human kin, a lost soul in a world that offers no safe harbor from the storms of uncertainty."
                    •"A diamond in the rough, a shimmering gem still buried betwix and between the jagged stones as dark as the hidden treasure is light."
                    •"Unable to stand and fight as many of her father's kin, unable to cast with the skill of her mother's people. Separate and alone she drifts between the two, arrows flying to strike a target so far from her heart, afraid of closeness even in battle she choses her slight magics and arrows to keep the distance her fragile heart requires."
                    •"Lost and alone, well traveled yet with no home, she wanders ever seeking to find the place where sleeping brings peace of knowing you are home."
                    •"Fragile and wanting to love, yet distant and afraid. A dichotomy full of contradictions, and yet still a maiden fair, having seen far to much in far to few years."

ReservoirofMemory

Sir Isaacs Lady

Blessed Elder

9,625 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0

XSenkoX
Crew

Proxy Raider

PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 10:57 am
Kurama
Crusader
User Image
"Hide in your small towns as you will, but you can't hide from the truth."

•"Many snows have come and pass, the strongest survive, and the weak die, I wasn't weak."
                    •"During the night time my eyes glow a sickly green when hit by light. My fur becomes a puffy mess during the winter."
                    •"At my full height I stand about an inch taller the highest man-made building yet I can be hard to find. My weight is mostly muscle, however if I’m angry enough my steps can create small earth tremors."
                    •"Dracwynne is a hostile town to me and my clan; we've been forced to take refuge in the small forest on the outskirts of town. The forest is made of evergreens and does well to camouflage us."
                    •"I am the crusader overtaking land so my people can prosper. We take from humans and beastfolk alike; we don't think twice, nor do we care."
                    •"I am a hand-to-hand fighter, lacking on the front of long-ranged combat. My fur often protects me from hostile attacks that come from afar. My melee combat is at the best of my clan."
                    •"I have a sick thrill to spill human blood They take the elder trees down they shall not live!"
                    •"I have an urge to claw every tree I see."

Deaths Loving Embrace

PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 11:48 am
Favore
Diamond Beast
User Image
"I will rise and become the greatest, as Ban’del’ul has blessed me with deduction."

•"I've seen the sun rise and the moon fall many times. I feel my vitality has left me, I’m running out of time.”
                    •”Tears of purple bleed from my eyes, staining the black coat which is my hide.”
                    •”I am as tall as the tallest man, since I hunch on this beaten back you’ll never notice. I’m lighter than I look, at least I’d like to think so.”
                    •”I began in the magnificent Goldhollow .
                    •"I fight for Ban’del’ul's empire; the beasts will rise and I will be there.”
                    •"My strength has yet to be matched, though I have yet to match anyone’s stamina.”
                    •I carry a large stone slab shaped like a blade which I use to smite those who oppose my god.
                    •"I live to rid the world of all evil. I will create the perfect world with the power of my god.

Cinna101

XSenkoX
Crew

Proxy Raider

Appendix (OOC/Profile)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out