Welcome to Gaia! ::

In The Beginning... (A Roleplaying Guild)

Back to Guilds

A community for roleplayers and a vast variety of stories. 

Tags: roleplaying, rping, action, romance, literate 

Reply Appendix (OOC/Profile)
{OOC} Sealed Beasts: TotHS Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XSenkoX
Crew

Proxy Raider

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 9:58 am
Currently, I am looking for humans, dwarves, half-elves and any of the many beast races.
        I know that what I'm looking for as per the beast races is unusual in that they are actually animal-like, not people with animal features, but if you want to play one and cannot find a suitable picture, get in touch with me. I can help you to find something appropriate.

There is a new race in Roztrhané! Check the Races post in the IC to learn more about the Thirio! [Pronunciation Guide: 'fee', replacing the 'f' with a 'th' + 'rio' as in 'de janeiro' = THEE-reeoh]
(ctrl+f 'Thirio', for anyone not wanting to scroll)

I am currently not accepting applications for elves and the thirio, as they are uncommon races. If you are absolutely heartbroken at this knowledge, get in touch with me and I'll see what can be done.
        Please note that 'seeing what can be done' does not mean that I will automatically approve it just because you PMed me with a profile. It will literally have to be the best damn profile I have ever seen. Sorry.

Hey, other thread masters out there!
Do you like that little navigation bar at the bottom of my posts in the IC thread? It's clickable and searchable, which is some crazy witchcraft, I know! If you want the code for it without my links cluttering it up, just ask and I'll hand it over. I'm even willing to give a walkthrough on how to get the appropriate links for your own threads, if you need it! It's like... a thing... that I can't think of an analogy for... Oops.

Main Thread | Profile Thread
✗✗

PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 11:02 am
✗✗
Hot holy damn, I got that done.
Finally.

Posting is free to begin and stuff.
✗✗

XSenkoX
Crew

Proxy Raider

CrookedBridges

Fashionable Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 3:09 pm

This one is eager of learn of this so called "and stuff". Haha. Anyways, as the to the content and the scheming that may have to be done, how are we to grow our numbers? Currently three, should we try to recruit more?

And also, how are we to join as a group? We are scattered around, currently, and have no viable means of communication. Well, Anthartreoris and Tarmikos could potentially communicate through the means of their gods or the stars, but that seems like a bit of a stretch. That would also leave out Falan, although Tarmikos could potentially communicate through animals, that also seems a bit of a stretch, as the distance is pretty long. Is there a possibility for some form of modified telepathy?

XSenkoX

PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 3:21 pm
CrookedBridges
✗✗
Secretly, I was hoping for more people to join up before we started rolling out so that we wouldn't have quite this much of an everyone is everywhere sort of issue. D:
Because you're totally right, everyone is all sorts of spread out and no good way to get them together or even talking.
We probably will need to recruit some peeps.
.__.
For the main getting everyone together, I have a way to start them all moving towards their pair, at least, which would create some roving groups. But that requires us to have more people than three. Even four would be good, if someone paired. ;-;

At the moment, you could have your character be on a trip somewhere. Although that sounds all sorts of cheap and I hate to push it onto you guys like that. (I'd have done it with Anthar, but he's such a racist and general jerk that he won't leave the swamp until plot starts happening. b*****d.)

If we don't get some new blood soon, I'll do something to get us together, rest assured.
I should even be able to do it without making my plotline go all screwy?
/I promise I'm usually better at this
✗✗

XSenkoX
Crew

Proxy Raider

CrookedBridges

Fashionable Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 3:33 pm

No worries. I could have Tarmikos down in the swamp. She is a paladin and a bit of a roamer, since she really just wants to do what - she perceives as - Oriyu'ula's bidding. Not that she really actually knows what the goddess wants done. But she tries. Hahaha.

XSenkoX

PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 3:36 pm
CrookedBridges
✗✗
Ahahaha.
How would she react, do you suppose, do suddenly being surrounded by an entire tribe of lizards?
xD
Because that's what happens, I can tell you that right now.
They're not good neighbours.
✗✗

XSenkoX
Crew

Proxy Raider

CrookedBridges

Fashionable Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 3:43 pm

I think she's caused enough s**t and pulled enough chains to know that just about anyone doesn't particularly like her. I can just imagine. It's a good thing she can run really fast and doesn't weight much - but she might need to leave any armor she has behind so she doesn't sink as much. That'd be a pretty pathetic sight to see. Hahaha. Maybe the lizards would spare her out of pity. Or leave her sinking in the swamps.

XSenkoX

PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 3:47 pm
CrookedBridges
✗✗
At least she's aware, I guess? xD
They might be more curious about a single human in the swamp than incensed, so they probably wouldn't kill her on site.
Normally people bring whole groups to try the crossing, so they'd have never seen a human alone.
And probably not just let her drown if she tried talking to them.

...They'd be so confused...
✗✗

XSenkoX
Crew

Proxy Raider

CrookedBridges

Fashionable Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 3:54 pm

To quote my own character's profile: "I bare no hatred for those of the beast race, something which they seem to be unused to."

XSenkoX

PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 3:58 pm
CrookedBridges
✗✗
Totally true.
She's a progressive-thinker.
✗✗

XSenkoX
Crew

Proxy Raider

CrookedBridges

Fashionable Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 4:07 pm

She just wants to protect those that are close to her and banish those that oppose her. Her ideals follow closely to Oriyu'ula's, and thus she made herself her holy embassy, a protector knight of Oriyu'ula's morals. She doesn't really think as she's fairly impulsive. She just views everyone, humans, beasts, and animals as if they were on the same level.

Working on my post. Might take me a little while, but I do enjoy the way she acts so far.

XSenkoX

PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 4:12 pm
CrookedBridges
✗✗
More progressive than Anthar, still.
And probably a fair number of other groups in the world.

Cool. I've been working on mine for the better half of the afternoon. We'll see who wins. xD
✗✗

XSenkoX
Crew

Proxy Raider

CrookedBridges

Fashionable Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 4:14 pm

You're going to make this a contest for who can get their post out first? Hahaha

XSenkoX

PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 4:16 pm
CrookedBridges
✗✗
Not really, since I'm fairly certain it'll be you.
I keep getting distracted.
✗✗

XSenkoX
Crew

Proxy Raider

CrookedBridges

Fashionable Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 4:20 pm

I'm probably not helping. XD

XSenkoX

Appendix (OOC/Profile)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]