Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pandaphilic
Vice Captain

Intellectual Powerhouse

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 2:23 pm
User Image

• I may accept more than one RLC per person. >___o

Ask questions about coloration in the main thread first. If no one can answer it, you may quote Zyphrx in thread. PM Zyphrx with all questions regarding RLC.

Check coloration rules here
To check the list of rarities and which pokemon have been drawn/templated, click HERE.
For a quick list of templated pokemon without links, click HERE.

• Anything is allowed in bribes, however, untemplated, edited, and color variation pokemon can ONLY be obtained through bribes.
• Generally, bribes cost around twice the price of regular custom prices, but you usually must offer more if you want lineart edits, or want a pokemon that has not been templated yet.
• If you want to bribe for a color variation, offer more than the full shiny price (500k).
• Offers accepted depend on the complexity of the Pokemon you want, its rarity, the coloration, whether it needs a template, your bribe, and the other offers.
• You may enter more than one bribe form, but you can only win one maximum.

• I prefer pure gold or the current month's CI, so any other items will have to be liquidated before sending trade to me.
Generally, No cosplays. Extrasensory is giving pokemon a more realistic spinoff and we really don't want to see pokemon in pants with funky hairdos.
Exception: You can do a cosplay if it really fits the pokemon such as a meowth based on a cat character/your real life cat. Let me know if your custom is a cosplay, so we can note what has been done.
• Staff reserves the right to reject a custom if it looks too unnatural.
If ordering a custom with future evolutions that have different colors, you might want to make a note to the colorist if you want specific colors on it. If you forget, or do not, it is CC!
• For growing bribes, you still need to RP for the third stage, unless you are bribing for only the third stage.
If you request growing for RLC, all stages will be provided and you won't have to RP.

• RLC is priced PER STAGE, so please read carefully.
RL Commission Info & Pricing Please PM all forms, questions, and discussion about RL commission.

Slots Info

• All CC, but maximum 1 legendary will be accepted.
• Panda will be accepting one offer at a time and complete it before choosing another.
• Bribes may be closed anytime from 1 week to 2 weeks from opening date.

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 2:26 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image

Be sure to read everything before posting a form!

★ Bribe/RL Commission Form: (Please PM RLC forms)
[b][color=#750b24][size=15]★ I Need My Fix![/size][/color][/b]

[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Pokemon Wanted:[/b]
[b]Growing?:[/b] [Y/N]
[b]Pokemon Coloration:[/b] [Normal]/[Normal w/Shiny Rec]/[Normal w/Color Variation Rec]/[Shiny]/[Shiny w/Color Rec]/[Color Variation]
[b]Description/Markings/Colors:[/b]
[b]References:[/b]
[b]Edits (If any) :[/b]
[b]Amount:[/b]

Pandaphilic
Vice Captain

Intellectual Powerhouse

Pandaphilic
Vice Captain

Intellectual Powerhouse

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 2:34 pm
User Image

Working on: mew
Evos to do:
- Rapidash
- Kirlia
- Blaziken
- Charmeleon

Completed!

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 8:02 pm
★ I Need My Fix!

Username: mewrose
Pokemon Wanted: Mew
Growing?: N
Pokemon Coloration: Normal
Description/Markings/Colors: darker pink at the ends of the feet, like in some of the old TCG cards. Other markings CC in shades of pink, though I'd prefer something relatively natural-ish. (Can be as simple or complicated as you like, I'm pretty much fine with even plain pink Mew. razz )
References: Minipogey from the old shop, rose placement (my other art programs weren't working, so you get a MSpaint doodle)
Edits (If any) : a blooming red rose tucked behind one ear, with the bloom facing forward
Amount: 5 mill

I'm going to have to wait until towards the end before accepting any legendary offers.
- Panda

Mew edit 8/30/13: Increased offered price and changed color of rose marking.
Mew edit 8/31/13: Increased offered price, removed CV recessive marking and added an edit.
Mew edit 8/31/13: Added a quick reference.
Mew edit 9/5/13: Increased offered price, added a note to description.  

mewrose
Crew

Devoted Librarian

44,865 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Master Librarian 500

Bluedemonwolf

Darling Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 8:07 pm
★ I Need My Fix!

Username: Bluedemonwolf
Pokemon Wanted: Riolu
Growing?: Y
Pokemon Coloration: [Normal]
Description/Markings/Colors: Swirls? I dunno really, up to you. *coughs* I know so helpful.
References:
Edits (If any) : A hat on both stages... particularly this hat. Another ref and another
Amount: 1 mil  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 8:28 pm
★ I Need My Fix!

Username: NaomiNaomi.
Pokemon Wanted: Meowth.
Growing?: No.
Pokemon Coloration: Normal.
Description/Markings/Colors: She's to have a simple henna flower (as seen on the palm) on her front right paw the same shade of brown as her tail/hinds. That's about it. Feel free to add markings if you want, but I'd like to keep her simple.
References: Seen above.
Edits (If any) : N/A.
Amount: 120k?

I'm going to wait on this to see how many people enter other colorist's customs... if not enough, I'm going to let one of them do this instead. :>
- Panda

radish
Crew

Ladykiller

SadWhiteRaven
Crew

Blazing Battler

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 11:05 pm
★ I Need My Fix!

Username: SadWhiteRaven
Growing?: [Y]
Pokemon Coloration: [Normal] according to X, where she was approved with the rest of my original quests(though I don't remember if I had the colored lineart, or just the concept + first ref)? If that's not ok, I'm pretty sure she's CV. XD
Description/Markings/Colors: Darker than typical in the melanistic way, natural looking canine-like markings that still mostly have riolu/lucario-like placement with hot gold eyes.These are really rough refs, so simplify, modify or embellish as you like, so long as she is still fairly natural looking and her eyes stand out? Feel free to grill me for information or better refs.
References: X, X, X
Edits (If any) : None, or small silver snaggleteeth/saberfangs if you'd like. *loves cute little fangs*
Amount: 1miiiiiiiillion dollarrrrs 800k and I'll even color it for you XD

XD My post is totally going to get deleted.

edit:
★ I Need My Fix!

Username:SadWhiteRaven
Pokemon Wanted: Shinx
Growing?: [N]
Pokemon Coloration: [Color Variation]
Description/Markings/Colors:Cosplay of Nanaki/Red XII from Final Fantasy 7, based on the game art and battle model (not movie version). The model version is just a rough approximation.
References: X, X, X, X
Edits (If any) : Headress Feathers, leg bands, beaded hair tassels, scarred eye, and earring.
Amount: 1 million  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 11:20 pm
★ I Need My Fix!

Username: Ryuukishin
Growing?: Y e s
Pokemon Coloration: NN, NCV, or CVCV
Description/Markings/Colors: Cert, Uncert, Cutie // Colors made a muted blue and yellow with the darkest colors dark gray/black for NN. Add whites on toes and other areas (CC) for CV recessive. Follow colors on doge if CV.
References: See above. Can sketch out more accurate edits on quest lines if accepted.
Edits (If any) : Collar, snarly wrinkles, scars (follow doge ref). Optional fang / tongue.
Amount: 1-2mil depending on coloration  

Ryuukishin
Crew

Man-Hungry Fatcat

Zakiax

Vicious Firestarter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 11:27 pm
★ I Need My Fix!

Username:Zakiax
Pokemon Wanted: Charmander
Growing?: Y
Pokemon Coloration: [Shiny]
Description/Markings/Colors: Charizard Colors: Grey stomach, dark red wings, same color as his eyes. His body will be more darker then the dark grey, of a normal shiny charizard, also his claws will be the same dark red as his eyes and wings. A dark red with (a bit of white?) tribal dragon twisting around his right arm and up his neck

Charmander and Charmelon's colors will be up to you following their shiny coloration, their tribal dragon marking can be a bit more faint then the bold marking on the charizard stage

. I'll leave the tribal dragon design up to you as well.
References:N/a
Edits (If any) :n/a
Amount: 7 mil

Zak Edit: Edited the Bribe amount.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 9:09 am
★ I Need My Fix!

Username:CreativeVision
Pokemon Wanted:Cubone
Growing?: [No]
Pokemon Coloration: [Normal]
Description/Markings/Colors: I'd like the colors for the body a few shades lighter, like in the first ref.
Warpaint on the skull only, shaman inspired similar to the second ref.
References: [x][x]
Edits (If any) :n/a
Amount: 100k

trying for the same poke at sad and starry

I'm going to wait on this to see how many people enter other colorist's customs... if not enough, I'm going to let one of them do this instead. :>
- Panda

CreativeVision

Haunting Dreamer

Tuatha De

Dapper Ladykiller

11,250 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 9:32 am
★ I Need My Fix!

Username: Tuatha De
Pokemon Wanted: Houndour
Growing?: [Y]
Pokemon Coloration: Shiny
Description/Markings/Colors: As dark a blue variant as possible for Shiny Houndour (not sure what the limitations are on this, so I leave it to colorist's discretion) rippled with steely blue-grey. A vertical streak of cobalt blue across his shoulders and around each eye. Apart from that, standard Shiny Houndour coloration.
References: boop!
Edits (If any) : None
Amount: 2.5 mil?  
Pandaphilic generated a random number between 1 and 3 ... 2!
PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 2:28 pm
I will do... ONE riolu... time to see which of you is lucky! O u O

1. Blue
2. Sad
3. Ryuu

If I have time at the end, I may work on more Riolus... idk... maybe... I don't really want to be coloring the same pokemon a bunch of times. SORRYNOTSORRY.  

Pandaphilic
Vice Captain

Intellectual Powerhouse

Tristam Lockhart

Shameless Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 2:35 pm
★ I Need My Fix!

Username: Tristam Lockhart
Pokemon Wanted: Zangoose
Growing?: N
Pokemon Coloration: [Normal w/Shiny Rec]
Description/Markings/Colors: See below, i don't know how well you can see it, but the lower lip is slightly paint in the same blue/red pattern.
References: Ref
Edits (If any) : n/a
Amount: 500k  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 7:49 am
Thread will be closing tonight, please finalize all offers before then! I will be taking on a few more and then close bribes/RLC to additional offers.  

Pandaphilic
Vice Captain

Intellectual Powerhouse

Customs & Breedings

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out