Erratic Rhapsody
Crew

Beloved Friend

9,250 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 6:29 pm
Heeeeeey.
This is where the profiles for the rp Relics of Destiny will go.
Please PM profiles to me or SilentBreeze90.
Once your profile is CONFIRMED you may post it here. smile This way you will be able to edit any information if you need to.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 6:30 pm
reserve  

Erratic Rhapsody
Crew

Beloved Friend

9,250 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Pet Lover 100

Erratic Rhapsody
Crew

Beloved Friend

9,250 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 6:33 pm
reserve  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 7:39 pm
I am
The General
User Image
Name: Catalina Arabella Castel
Faction: My faction is my own: the family of Castel
Weapon: She generally uses a spear, but anything and everything at hand can be turned into a weapon.
Magic: She doesn’t need or use any magic.
Features: N/A
Bio: Born and raised to poor country nobles, Catalina always wanted something more for her life. Running away at the age of 10, she apprenticed herself to her favorite uncle, a mercenary captain who had no qualms teaching her everything he knew of weaponry, strategy, tactics, and leadership. At the age of 17, her uncle died on a disastrous campaign, his company broken and scattered, and Cate decided to join the military. A skilled tactician with few qualms about using her age and sex to fool others into underestimating her, she quickly made her way up in the ranks, becoming the youngest general in history at the age of 20. Soon after, the king became ill without a single heir to his throne, and Cate saw her chance to become something even greater than a general. For what position could be greater than king? Upon his death, Cate made her bid for the throne only to find to her dismay that the pesky leader of the court mages had been planning along the same lines. Their conflict incited war as two thirds of the army took her side, believing her to be the stronger, and thus more suitable leader, while the last third joined with the court mages against them.

Believing that she has been cheated of her right, she is willing to do anything to gain the throne, up to and including killing all of the court mages and the traitors in their army.
Other: There is only one person in the world who she truly trusts, and that is her loyal aide, Marcel.
Username: SilentBreeze90

silentbreeze90
Vice Captain

Magical Kitten

silentbreeze90
Vice Captain

Magical Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 7:54 pm
I am
The General’s Faithful Aide
User Image
Name: Marcel Dax
Faction: My allegiance lies with my queen, milady Catalina Castel
Weapon: A magical sword of light
Magic: None
Features: When it is not in use, his sword reverts to a tattoo on his left hand/arm with this design
Bio: Marcel was the son of two mercenaries in Cate’s uncle’s mercenary company, and grew up with the knowledge of weaponry, fighting, and the frailty of human life. When Cate arrived and apprenticed herself to her uncle through sheer force of will, Marcel was set to teach her the basics of fighting. At first jealous of her ability to quickly grasp the moves that he had studied his whole life, Marcel eventually let go of the envy and respect grew in its place. He respected her so much that when the company dissolved and she chose to go to the army with her skills, he followed her, helping her rise through the ranks and guarding her back. Even when she made her bid for the throne, he followed her, helping her to gain allies and remove enemies.

He follows her, believing in her ability, strength, and right to rule, knowing that she learned, much as he did, the frailty and inconsistency of human life. He believes that she has the strength and knowledge to keep the country safe from harm and free from war, a quality he believes her opponent (having never left the pampered life of a court mage) lacks.
Other: (here)
Username: SilentBreeze90

IV. Profiles and Playlists =3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces