Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Breedings
Mewmew's Uncreatively Titled Breedings! Closed~ Grats! Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mewmew kittykat94
Crew

Wrathful Lover

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 4:45 pm
Alrighty! Welcome to mew's first ever breedings! Whether this is something to be excited about is for you to decide~ emotion_kirakira

There will be three slots, possibly four. I realize its the end of the month and people have maxed their breedings for August, so it depends on how many are entered.
The slots are:
xxxxxx 1 Low Luck slot
xxxxxxxxx If a couple has been entered into ten breedings or they have been trying for six months*, they're considered LL.
xxxxxx 1 Normal slot
xxxxxxxxx Anything goes- ONS, Lifemate, Edits, non edits, etc.
xxxxxx 1-2 CC slot
xxxxxxxxx I may rando between a small list of pets. Depending on that, I may pick one from that list as well

Opens: Wednesday, August 21st -7:00 AM EST
Closes: Thursday, August 22nd- 5:00 PM EST

*You must post a link in the form with either the ten posts or the a breeding attempt older than six months. The six month idea was stolen with permission from Musica <3

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 4:46 pm
Da Rururururus 8|
forthosewhodon'tunderstandthereference

• Follow Gaia ToS.
  • Follow TLN's rules. (both of these should be obvious)
  • You may post two couples, but have unlimited couples in these breedings.
  • Be sure that your partner isn't maxed out for August.
  • No guilt tripping/ whining/ bitching/ moaning or anything that negatively influences the other customers.
  • Please don't enter a couple with me. As much as I'd love one, I want others to be happy. <3
  • Bowl numbers are as follows!
    ONS: 2 bowls unless rp'd.
    Lifemates: 3 bowls unless rp'd.
  • Fill out all forms completely.
  • Please remove siggies! I won't disqualify your entry, but it makes things easier.
  • If you've read my rules, please put a Disney song title as the code word. <3
  • I reserve the right to add rules if needed. New rules will be added in red.
  • No Ishys allowed.
  • If you have a question, please feel free to pm me!

mewmew kittykat94
Crew

Wrathful Lover

mewmew kittykat94
Crew

Wrathful Lover

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 4:48 pm
Miscellaneous Stuffs!

Preferences!
    These are what I'm more partial to picking in CC's

• Edits over Unedits
  • Lifemates over ONS
  • Cooler colors
  • Simple markings
  • Tail edits emotion_kirakira
  • Complimenting looks

Don't enjoy
    These can be in these customs, but I really dislike them.
  • Self Breedings and breedings with absentee partners

• Cannot do
  • Transformers
  • Super complex hair @u@;;
  • God/dess breedings

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 5:18 pm
Form

[size=11][b]Parent A / Owner A:[/b] name / name
[img][/img]

[b]Parent B / Owner B:[/b] name / name
[img][/img]

[b]Lifemates:[/b] [i]Yes/No[/i], [url=][Link][/url]
[b]Rp:[/b] [i]Yes/No[/i], [url=][Link][/url]
[b]Low Luck:[/b] [i]Yes/No- If you have ten entries, put them in a spoiler tag. If its just from six months ago, just post the singular link.[/i]

[b]Tell me about your couple![/b] [i]Just a tidbit about them <3[/i]

[b]Throwbacks?[/b] [i]Yes/No and family, if yes.[/i]
[b]What would you like to see?[/b] [i]Up to three traits[/i]

[b]Put in the code >8U:[/b]
[/size]

mewmew kittykat94
Crew

Wrathful Lover

mewmew kittykat94
Crew

Wrathful Lover

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 4:35 am
and OPEN
andanotherreference

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 6:50 am
Parent A / Owner A: Jordan / ChezaRain
User Image

Parent B / Owner B: Leana / Aya-Firebird
User Image

Lifemates: Yes, [Link]
Rp: No, it was all in-thread. |D
Low Luck: Yes, Waiting for over 2 years! [X]

Tell me about your couple! Jordan has always tried to put up a tougher exterior, growing up with a mother that put him in dresses because he looked like his grandmother Ellie.
Leana, however, saw right through it, and never took what he would say to heart. And with being able to see what he meant rather than what he said, she weaseled his way into her heart.

Throwbacks? Yes
Jordan- Mother, Father, Grandmother, Grandfather
Leana- Mother, Father
What would you like to see? This is pretty much anything goes. Would LOVE some curly dark hair though.

Put in the code >8U: A Whole New World! 8D

ChexaRain

Unbeatable Streaker

26,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Ultimate Player 200

~Lady Kanna~
Crew

Anxious Werewolf

21,550 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 7:53 am
Parent A / Owner A: Keahi / ~Lady Kanna~
User Image

Parent B / Owner B: Shaggu-caicla / Yoku Yoko Moko (aka: xhogyokux )
User Image

Lifemates: No
Rp: No, not complete yet
Low Luck: Yes Starting Febuary

Tell me about your couple!
Keahi and Shaggu met atop a tall building, where the female was deliberating her approach for bringing havoc to the world. Keahi, perhaps being stupid, decided to approach her and ask her why she was deliberating such plans. It turned out the world's fate rested on a Christmas present! Keahi promised to bring her one, and the two became as close to friends as they could get.

Throwbacks? No
What would you like to see? Fire, tentacles, and Armageddon.

Put in the code >8U: I'll Make A Man Out of You

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 8:06 am
Parent A / Owner A: Alexion Lucara / Lexi_Perplexi
User Image

Parent B / Owner B: Liliti of the Cosmos / Ishmeluv
User Image

Rp: Yes, [Link] (Seventh from the bottom)
Low Luck: Yes, [Link]

Tell me about your couple! Lexi and Liliti have been through a lot together. Liliti had just come back from a trip around the world, sailing the oceans as a pirate, in order to find the family she had once left behind as a kit. She loved to tell stories of her adventures, because she missed the ocean, and often went to the port just for memories’ sake. When she met Lexi, it was love at first sight; she felt in her heart that Lexi was the person meant to be her truemate. Though Lexi didn’t quite understand what this meant, she wanted to be with the other female and so she approached her brother about going off on another adventure with the pirate. Even though her brother spoke harshly of their love, they pulled together and Liliti taught the young femme to stick up for herself. They traveled together until news of her parents’, brothers’, great-uncle’s, and even grandmother’s death brought her home once again. Liliti was inconsolable, and now all she wants is to help regrow the family tree and heal her aching heart.

Throwbacks? Yes
Liliti’s “Mother”
Liliti’s Father
Lilti’s Grandmother
Liliti’s “Grandfather”

What would you like to see? Trinkets, pirate-eque clothing, and bat wings

Put in the code >8U: Hakuna Matata?

Ishmeluv

Aged Zealot

~Lady Kanna~
Crew

Anxious Werewolf

21,550 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 8:20 am
Parent A / Owner A: Mary Gowland / ~Lady Kanna~
User Image

Parent B / Owner B: Harlot / ChezaRain
User Image

Lifemates: No, ONS
Rp: Nope
Low Luck: Nope

Gowland, having run the Amusement Park for years, has come across a number of interesting, if not rare items. Of course, having such, attracts a number of thieves. The first, and only one to show up and make it past, is Harlot. However, stealing the items isn't the only thing she ends up doing. His broken heart is quick to catch her attention and she quietly, but carefully, tries to help mend it. But a thieves' elusive ways are always first priority, and it doesn't take long for Harlot to fly the coop, leaving Gowland with the family he has always wanted.
Returning, however, is anyone's wild guess. Even her own.

Throwbacks? Yes, Mother, Father
What would you like to see? Held Items (whips, Violins, etc), Hair, AWESOME mix~

Put in the code >8U: Painting the Roses Red

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 9:31 am
Parent A / Owner A: Fia Sakinah / RockerWolfie1616
User Image

Parent B / Owner B: Elias Windrift / Ishmeluv
User Image

Rp: No
Low Luck: Yes, [Link]

Tell me about your couple! Elias has always been embarrassed of who he is, lacking the confidence and musical talent that came naturally to his siblings. In fact, his voice could not be more off-key if he tried, and he became a nervous wreck around everyone, to the point he could barely speak through stammers. He wasn’t scared of anything, he just had a hard time figuring out what to say and once he made a decision, he questioned whether his opinion was good enough. His real talent was making small crafts, especially jewelry, and when he met a beautiful, upbeat young lady who inspired him with excitement and dancing, he made her a lovely shell necklace that astounded her. They spent a lot of time together, working through his embarrassing stutters and he finally decided he didn’t want to spend another day without the perky little flower in his life.

Throwbacks? No
What would you like to see? Bright patterns, wings, braids

Put in the code >8U: Can You Feel the Love Tonight

RockerWolfie1616

Timid Wolf

14,400 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Bookworm 100

wasluxy

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 9:32 am
Parent A / Owner A: Yukii  /  lux_rayne13
User Image

Parent B / Owner B: Pepsi Cola / Usually Strange
User Image

Lifemates: No
Low Luck: No?

Tell me about your couple! Yukii has tried the past two Christmas seasons to adopt an orphan. Both times he was rejected... and after the last time, rather than go to Ryuu (his friend-turning-more) for comfort he turned to the bars. Enter: Miss Pepsi. The next day, they realize they are sworn enemies and vow to never speak of it again... until she shows up with bowls. Pepsi is perfectly content to go on about her life as long as Yukii takes responsibility as well, which of course he does. Naturally, he now has to confess to Ryuu what happened, and Ryuu not only accepts him but his kits as well into his heart~ (this is what brings them to be mates)

Throwbacks? No
What would you like to see? Cola eyes and collars, white toes~

Put in the code >8U: Once Upon A Dream~

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:00 am
Parent A / Owner A: Seth Lyndburger / PidgeonsGoMeowX3
User Image

Parent B / Owner B: Shayden Lyndburger / PidgeonsGoMeowX3
User Image

Rp: Yes, [Link]
Low Luck: YES - I have five links, so I'm going to include one from February plus the two before it.
(From left to right: March 2012, April 2012, February 2013)
[x][x][x]

Seth was alone from birth. He was very depressed and never really made any friends. He fell in love with Shayden during his "teen" years, and most of his past went away with the wind. However, sometime over the course of the relationship, Seth vanished, leaving Shayden with nothing but his scent.

Years later, Seth had adopted a young noodle named Kaiel and raised him as best as he could. (Drunkenly and stupidly) Kaiel eventually bumped into Shayden on a walk and introduced him to his father. Naturally, Shayden was overjoyed to find Seth, despite Seth's lack of memory of the relationship.

Weeks past as Seth gradually remembered his long lost lover, and the pair began to repair their bond. Their first breeding resulted in triplets, Sebastian, Soraya, and Shandeigh, who all grew to be quite different, but still happy to gather for dinner every Saturday. Kaiel eventually grew into a strapping young man, after three years of being stuck as a kit, and began dating a young damsel named Bridgette. Sebastian had an ONS with a beautiful Kirin girl named Kami and blessed them with their grandchildren, Kaito and Kitteridge, before adopting a third grandchild, Dagget, whom he found on the beach. Even Soraya had found a lover, who they wanted to meet, but could never find the time...

Then the news came through the grapevine. Their baby girl, Soraya, had passed away. No one could explain to them how, or why, but her heart had simply stopped beating. The entire family felt a terrible sting and a piece of their hearts became hallow. A quick, but elaborate ceremony was made for their lost daughter, and the weeks after were reserved for grieving and remembrance. Nothing could have ever prepared them for such a gutting loss.

Months later, Seth and Shayden found themselves looking through old baby clothes and photos. Their hearts shook, their eyes teared up, and a consensus had been reached. They wanted more children, they longed for little paws. Since then, they have been trying on and off for a second litter with no success. They keep a picture of Soraya close to their bedside as a source of encouragement. She wouldn't have wanted them to stop trying to be happy.

Throwbacks? NOPE
What would you like to see? Hair, x-marks, even mix of colors.

Put in the code >8U: YOU MAY OWN THE EARTH AND STILL NEVER OWN BUT EARTH UNTIIIILLLL!~ YOU CAN PAAAIINT WITH AAALL THE COLOOORS OF THEEEE... WIIIIIINNNDDDD! (Colors Of The Wind)

Lavender Hues

Hatted Fatcat

Lavender Hues

Hatted Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 11:06 am
Parent A / Owner A: Kaiel Lyndburger / PidgeonsGoMeowX3
User Image

Parent B / Owner B: Bridgette Bawnswar III / PidgeonsGoMeowX3
User Image

Lifemates: NO(Plotted ONS)
Rp: YES, [Link]
Low Luck: No

Kaiel was found by Seth Lyndburger when he was a bowl and was raised in a very loving, but chaotic household. He spent the majority of his life seemingly frozen in his kit stage and was quite jealous of his younger siblings, from Seth and Shayden's first breeding, when they got to grow up to adult "before he did." However, by some blessing one afternoon, Kaiel got his greatest wish, and grew into an adult! He celebrated this accomplishment by dancing, scaring his father to death with his squeals, and eating a nice hot bowl of chicken noodle soup.

Bridgette has always been at the top of the chain. She got everything she wanted, from dolls, to clothes, to the very soap she bathed in. All the riches in the world belonged to this fancy little miss, but not many suitors wanted to take a chance with her once she grew older. She was too dominant, she was too proper, she was too competitive, excuse after excuse was made to explain why no man would be caught dead with her. Thus, with her nose held high in the air and her silver spoon clutched firmly in her mouth, Bridgette headed "south", where she knew those of a "lower" sort would be more than willing to "take a bite" out of her.

Sure enough, upon a sandy beach, one dashing young male stole more than just her heart! But... How long can Bridgette stand being a part of his one big, happy, chaotic, family...?

Throwbacks? No
What would you like to see? Tear marks, wings, hair

Put in the code >8U: ZIP A DEE DO DAAA ZIP A DE AAAAA! MY OH MY WHAT A WONDERFUL DAAAAY! (From the Disney live action and animated movie Song of the South)

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 11:42 am
Parent A / Owner A: Frazzle / Kitsu_is_EPIC_FAIL
User Image

Parent B / Owner B: Fluffy Dark Patch / RockerWolfie16
User Image

Tell me about your couple! Frazzle and FDP met when FDP stumbled upon Frazzle and wanted a chunk of that thick pink fur to add to his collection. But the Badger grew on him and soon they were collecting other weirdos to join their strange clan. But they have yet to have babes of their own...

Throwbacks? No
What would you like to see? Them hairs, patches, and glowy goo.

Put in the code >8U: This is Halloween!

RockerWolfie1616

Timid Wolf

14,400 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Bookworm 100

Ishmeluv

Aged Zealot

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 12:06 pm
Parent A / Owner A: Nirav Skellington / Ishmeluv
User Image *His eyes are dark gray like his mother’s*

Parent B / Owner B: Vesta Warren-Myers / Twitchapher the 3rd
User Image *She has baby blue eyes and long, straight black hair*

Rp: No, not this time around

Tell me about your couple! These two have known each other since kithood, Vesta helping Nirav to find the parts of himself he had always been missing, giving him emotion and understanding. Nirav and Vesta have already had one litter of their own, which was both rewarding and disappointing after two of their children vanished without a trace, along with most of Nirav's extended family. Though the pair still have raunchy fun times when the kids aren’t around, they have begun to settle down and build a home together. Their children, often getting themselves into trouble, have always depended on their parents, but they recently found their own path in life and all three have fallen in love, ready to start their own families. Lonely and once again without a purpose, Nirav has convinced Vesta that they need to have more bowls, and no mission will keep this Spartan from making her mate happy. (Forgive me for the copy/paste, but I couldn’t have written it better u wu)

Throwbacks? Yes
Vesta’s mother
Vesta’s father
Nirav’s mother
Nirav’s father

What would you like to see? Patch markings, body armor, hair

Put in the code >8U: I Just Can’t Wait to be King

Breedings

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash