8.) Pogey 6
9.) PC Box
10.) Battles
11.) Roleplays

Active Team: Baratro

PC: N/A

Other Journals:

Natalie Miles, Valarie Powers

Willa's information is still developing. There might be a few changes here and there... ouo  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 7:14 am
Willa Bec

Gender: Bigender (Preferred to be called Will when masculine)
Sex: Female
Height: 5'9"
Profession: Plasma Grunt
Specializes In: Water and Ground-types
Birthday: October 14
Hometown: Black City, Unova

Appearance:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Willa dons white hair that reaches the very top of her shoulders in the front and quickly shortens as it reaches the back of her head. The white part of her hair is a bit spiky. She had her bangs dyed a dark shade of blue. Her eyes are light blue in color with inherited sectorial heterochromia in her left eye, the section is dark brown in color; though it could be a bit hard to see since her bangs cover a bit of her eyes.

Willa usually dresses in a white button-down collared shirt with a black shirt with a blue cross on front. She keeps her sleeves rolled up most of the time. She wears black shorts that stop a few inches above her knees and a stocking that is striped black and white on her right leg and her left leg has a fishnet stocking instead. Her feet are covered in shocking blue socks and brown shoes. The laces on her left shoe are white while the other has black laces. Willa keeps her arms covered in long, brown, fingerless gloves (reaches her elbow) with some black elbow-pads and always has her handy gunmetal brass knuckles with her. She also wears a belt that separates into two; the upper half is black and the lower part is white. The upper belt has three pokeballs and the lower is attached with the other three sections of pokeballs before splitting. She also wears a checkered choker.

Willa's ears are pierced. Her left ear has and industrial piecing along with a tragus and the common lobule auricule. Her right ear has a double helix that loops through one another and also has a lobule auricule; though, she has three chains connecting the double helix and lobule. All this metal is gunmetal in color. ((This is helpful if you don't know what any of these piercings are.))

When she is Will, he would obviously have a binding on. He does nothing to his piercings, but his his is a bit more ruffled up. He wears short, torn gloves that reach up to his wrists. Over his binding he dons a perfectly white dress shirt and a black dress vest with thin vertical white stripes. His lower half is covered with ripped black jeans with a simple brown belt holding it up. A silver chain hangs off of his pants with his pokeballs. His feet are shoved into checkered sneakers with lots of exterior damage. Like his female appearance, he has black elbow pads protecting him and his choker is still wrapped around his neck to hide his lack of an Adam's apple.

She stands out like a sore thumb most of the time, but dressing up in such a way was common in Black City.

Personality: Rude, impatient and short-tempered. Willa learned no manners or morals when she was young. Likes to swear a lot regardless of who is around her. It's a miracle she made it through school; she got good grades, sure (B's and A's), but her attitude surely was problematic. This would be a common argument at school:

Actually, never mind that.

Lets just say it was a miracle she made it again. A huge miracle.

Trust me, there are some good qualities about her personality. Since she's so rude, impatient, and short-tempered it's only reasonable that she's also stubborn. Stubbornness could lead to loyalty, so if you somehow manage to befriend her; she would defend you in a pinch. Most of the time. Of course, after she makes fun of you... A lot. Actually, befriending her would lead to an endless spew of insults in your direction, whether she means it or not. With a friend like her, who needs enemies?

At least she's... begrudgingly generous with her potions and food? Ah, wait, she is capable of actually being nice. It's a rare occurrence, but, catch her in a good mood and she won't bite as hard.

Though, lets take a quick glance at her other identity.

Silent, and patient and very apathetic. Will does not lash out as much as Willa does. All he needs to do is look a bit intimidating and not many would bother him. Though, if you do manage to pull out Willa's fiery temper, he will just explode due to his suppressed anger.

History: Willa barely even knew her parents. They avoid spending time with her and are constantly gone from the house. When she was in grade school, she was left with a plethora of sitters. After that, she was on her own. She finally got tired of this, so the first thing she does when she turns eighteen was quite literally kicking down the door to her parents' apartment and renting her own place in another building in Black City.

She lived on her own, needless to say her place was a complete mess with shattered glass and dishes in every inch of the room until she got kicked out for making a ruckus 24/7. She eventually found another apartment, it was small and cheap (cheap in both meanings).

When Willa finally decided it was time to get her own pokemon, she never really had any luck. Her aim would be off, her borrowed Woobat or Patrat or Pidove would faint. It was so frustrating that she finally gave up and just glared out of her window for anything out of the ordinary. Battles at every corner... Then bang; a large stage set in the middle of the city. A large, white, rectangular stage with a equally pristine stairs on both of the short sides. A lonely microphone stood in the center and men and women dressed in a strange, hooded uniform (one that reminded Willa of knights) that had a large blue "P" on a black and white shield printed on the front of the uniform (the same symbol was also on the stage), were setting up the area. Then, when a man in a weird get-up (looks like a castle?) walked up on the stage and grabbed the microphone, bystanders gathered to listen to what he had to say. Willa ran out of her building to be part of the group, curiosity definitely getting the best of her.

When the rally ended and the crowed started to disperse, Willa hung around and watched Team Plasma pack up. Then, when no one was watching, she walked up to one of them and shoved him quite roughly on the shoulder and asked where his boss was. The grunt pointed her in the right direction to Castle-Man (she didn't catch his actual name) and she stood in front of him, cleared her throat, and simply said this:

"I want to join your cause."

Willa didn't care much about Plasma's goals at the time. She joined for her own selfish reasons. Though that statement was enough and the next day she was a proud member of Team Plasma. She was also given a Purrloin, wimpy little thing. She fed it and battled with it (countless losses) then she finally released it, not bothering to waste anymore of her time. On the day of the release, she strolled around the city, watching everyone who passes by. When she spotted her victim she changed into her uniform and waited until nightfall. With the hood covering her eyes she ambushed the person, stole his one of his pokeballs, and rushed straight out of Black City. When she arrived to water she called out whatever was in there and was pleased with her acquisition. The Sharpedo was albeit a little confused but listened to her command to take her to Castelia City. The trip lasted a few days due to breaks, but once she finally reached her destination, she changed into her regular clothes, recalled the Sharpedo (which she halfheartedly called Baratro) and boarded a boat to Zatao after managing to pickpocket enough money.

Willa never got caught. Did this guilty deed weigh heavily on her conscience? Keep her awake at night? Make her mentally beret herself over the fact she could have just trained that Purrloin and caught her own pokemon? Not at all. Not even a smidgen of guilt drips on her mind for what she has done. The non-existent guilt did not grow when she saw just how sweet Baratro is even though he was stolen and he most certainly did not know he what he was doing.

Okay, Willa admitted she may be in a bit of denial upon her arrival, but does it really matter? She shoved all those feelings away, shoved them all into a cramp little box that is on the edge of bursting and she locked that bad boy up. She locked it up and kicked it into the middle of the ocean because she's in Team Plasma for crying out loud! She shouldn't feel like this at all. She should be feeling accomplished what what she had done, so that's what she forced herself to feel. Willa just stolen a very lovely Sharpedo and escaped without getting caught.

Yes. She felt accomplished, victorious. Not guilty, not shame-- why the hell would she feel like that? She got rid of all those worthless thoughts and focused on looking for a place to reside for the time being.

Stupid conflicting emotions.

The next few days she started to feel apathetic towards Baratro. The Sharpedo knew this and he didn't like it one bit. How he solved this problem? He floats around the apartment then nuzzles up to Willa. This show of affection was too silly, too painful (rough skin, dear Sharpedo Have you forgotten your ability?), so she dropped the act. Feeling better, Willa finally started her search for other Plasma members.

She shouldn't be feeling attached to this dumb friendly shark.

Reason for Joining: Power-- greed. She joined Team Plasma for herself not for freeing pokemon from being "enslaved". Her views on Plasma's goals may have changed slightly; she may have respected it a bit more. Maybe angry at the fact at one point all these pokemon will no longer work beside humans, but, it's not like everyone treats pokemon like living breathing creatures with feelings.

Baratro's Capture:
WARNINGS: Strong language, minor violence.

"Get the ******** out of my face."

A beam of blue light shot out of a small red and white capsule and transformed into a small and confused little Purrloin. It mewed softly and looked up into the two blue eyes it has disappointed so much.

"Huh? What are you? Deaf?" Those blue eyes narrowed, "I said get out of my face. Is that too complicated for you? Do I have to beat it into your head?" The trainer growled, "Hah! I doubt you'll learn s**t even if I did that judging from all your failures."

The lump of purple fur backed up into the alley wall, fur stiffened and eyes full undeniable of fear. Its pupils quivered as they dilated to adjust to the light and change of view on this trainer.

"I said get away from me. Go find some other poor a*****e to disappoint, because I'm done with your sorry face." The trainer repeated in a tone full of impatience and annoyance.

After a moment of hesitation, the Purrloin kicked it's legs out from under it and ran away as if its life depended on it. It tripped over its legs multiple times and all its former trainer did was scowl and swore under her breath as she turned the other way.

"Pathetic piece of s**t." She muttered and continued to walk down the alleyway, "Who needs 'im anyway. I bet I would've succeeded in all my missions with my only my bare hands. What a waste of time and energy..." She clenched her jaw, "Useless thing keeps poppin' of of his pokeball in the middle of things..."

"Tsk tsk, whoever stole that one for you will be quite angry." A smooth voice started to droll from behind, it dripped in false, honeyed sweetness that flowed with enough smugness that would drive anyone off the edge.

"Ugh, it reeks." He stepped on forward towards the other and clapped a hand on her back and moved it up to her shoulder. His countenance greatly annoyed her. It was confident, a face of a smartass. "Your anger reeks. Teetering on the edge of unbearably foul." The grin on his face splits into an even larger one, "Like always."

"Shut up. I don't need your BS right now, Royce." She turned and glared at the two bright green eyes next to her, "What are you doing here anyway? Shouldn't you be pruning your dumb flowers or some s**t? Oh, did you accidentally burn them again? Is that why you're out here stalking people again."

"Ouch. No need to be all defensive. I just wanted to see my pal, Will..." He dragged out the "L" in her name. Royce was a smug a*****e, but he knew that he was treading on a touchy trait of his-- supposedly-- "pal".

"It's Willa today." She stated firmly with an angry scowl making home on her features.

"Ah, I see." The man unclasped his hand from her shoulder and shoved them into his pockets, a pout was present on his face. He was egregiously unhappy about something, however Willa was never able to place her finger on exactly what. "So, what are you going to do without a pokemon? So-and-so won't be happy about that little stunt you just pulled back there."

"What does it look like I'll do?" Willa barked back. The answer was way to obvious, his question only deteriorated her mood, "I'm gonna steal a sweet a** Pokemon from some stupid sucker wondering around the city at this time." She answered in a much calmer tone.

"What fun!" Royce sang, "May I spectate? Maybe help out?" He asked in his false-sweet tone that Willa knew all too well.

Willa mumbled something incoherent to the ground on the opposite side of where the other stood, "Yeah, sure, why the hell not." She shrugged and pulled the hood of her uniform over her face along with the mesh fencing mask that was included and Royce followed suit with her actions. The two wandered around and carefully avoided the policemen on patrol until Willa and Royce both heard a crash in one of the alleys. The Plasma members looked at each other and silently nodded and split up.

Royce took the other side of the alley and Willa immediately walked in. She grinned when she saw that it was a trainer struggling to control a stunning Sharpedo.

Said trainer was now trapped in that alleyway with no way out.

He was also deliciously unaware of his current situation.

Willa licked her lips-- the action was akin to how a predator would act once their sight is locked onto a prey-- and laughed a bit to catch the trainer's attention. She placed her hands into her pockets and when she pulled them out both hands were adorned with her pair of spike-less gunmetal brass knuckles. She cracked her hands and strolled up to the trainer.

He was still stupidly unaware of his surroundings.

"You remind me of this Purrloin I had." Willa sneered, a smile apparent on her face. "He was a failure never heard his orders-- wait no, anything really-- the first time. I always had to repeat them over and over." She added in a voice full of disdain.

That seemed to have finally caught the trainer's attention and he quickly tried to back up with his confused Sharpedo.

"Wha- wh- who are you?!" He stuttered.

Utterly pathetic.

"What does it look like dumbass?" She took another step forward, her grin growing larger, "I'm part of Team Plasma. You know what we do?"

The trainer shook his head.

"We steal pokemon and... free them." Willa didn't sound sincere with that last part, but she didn't care. She ran her fingers over the gunmetal piece adorning her knuckles, "I recommend you to hand over that Sharpedo if you want to get out of here without a scratch."

"No..."

"Hm? Excuse me?" Willa bent over with a hand held over where her ear is, "You gotta speak up. Your voice is meeker than a ********' Whismur on a good day."

"No...!" He repeated sternly.

"No?" Willa smirked in a cruel and sickly manner, "...No? Don't make me ******** laugh!"

The trainer hastily looked at his Sharpedo, "P-protect me Do something!" he commanded.

He managed to entice not response whatsoever from the shark pokemon. He just quizzically stared between his trainer and Willa.

Willa cackled, "Oh no? Whatever shall you do... You're own pokemon isn't listening to you!' The Plasma trainee looked at the Sharpedo, "Why don't you take a nap sweetie?" she said in a pseudo-saccharine tone.

The Sharpedo gave Willa one long look. He was actually contemplating her request. Moments later, he floated off to the side and gently floated down to the ground. He fell asleep right there and then with his tail twitching a bit.

The trainer started to panic and tried to run out of the other side of the alley. He mouthed words that can easily be deciphered:

He has never done that before. He never chose someone else over me.

That one action threw the trainer into mental turmoil.

"Whoops, no can do brat." Royce blocked the skittering trainer's path. A smirk opened up on her face and he shoved the other down, "Keep your a** planted on the ground. Let my friend there sow some seeds in your face... And remember feel them bloom into the most vibrant red roses with low-sweeping thorns." He bent over and tilted his head to the side before catching the victim by the chin and pulling his face upwards so his eyes were looking directly into Royce's, "In other words: don't sleep. Don't put us through the trouble out waking you up when you pass out too early."

"What's wrong? Didn't think this would happen? No back ups?" Willa laughed bitterly when she caught up, "Didn't think so." She walked up closer to the trainer and grabbed him by the shoulder and forcefully turned
him around, his chin ripped out of Royce's lithe fingers-- the force was enough to make his neck crack a bit.

"Lights out for you too." She spat and pulled her fist back.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Royce held up the lid of a nearby trash disposal for Willa.

"Wow, that was embarrassingly easy." Royce hummed, "My, he will have quite the story to tell when he has to explain all those bruises and cuts."

Willa laughed and she carried the passed-out and bloody trainer to over where Royce was, "He sure does." The Plasma agreed and pushed the body inside the trash disposal box and Royce shuts the lid softly to not attract the attention of the police.

"'Wow, what happened to you?'" Royce started in a silly, high-pitched voice.

"'Ah, you know, my Sharpedo suddenly hated me for some reason and left me to die. No big deal.'" Will imitated the trainer's voice, "'Yeah, I think he likes this Plasma better because I'm kind of an idiot,'" Willa paused to pull a single pokeball out of her pocket, "'for like, I don't know, only carrying one pokemon with me in the middle of the night as I ******** around in the alleys of Black City. It's not like that city is infamous for crime or anything.'"

Willa and Royce laughed some more and they both walked over to the Sharpedo. Willa turned the pokeball around in her hand and read that he was named "Baratro". The shark pokemon was still asleep with his eyes eerily opened wide to reveal two softly colored yellow orbs. Willa quietly recalled Baratro and held the pokeball up to her lips.

"You're mine now." She whispered and kissed the upper part of the capsule.

Royce watched silently from behind before her finally piped up, "What are you going to do now? He will definitely call the police and start a search for the Sharpedo."

"I'm gonna run." She answered blankly and pocketed the newly stolen pokemon.

Current Situation: Willa is currently residing in an apartment building in Katarina City. She's not planning on traveling any time soon; though she is searching for other Plasma members.  

BUG BUG BUG BUG BUG BUG

Questionable Husband

BUG BUG BUG BUG BUG BUG

Questionable Husband

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 7:32 am
Baratro

User Image

Pokemon: Sharpedo- The Brutal Pokemon
Type: Water/Dark
Name: Baratro
Weight: 196.6lbs.
Height: 5'13"
Specialty: Companion
Health Points: 1000 HP
Obtained: OOC- Revivalsensory Page 100 "Thing"
IC- Forcibly stolen from original trainer.

Personality: Despite being ripped away from the one who raised and loved him since he was a little weak carvanha; he is quite affectionate towards Willa. He is so affectionate that Willa even thinks he likes her more than his original trainer, not that she has a problem with that or anything. He is extremely protective of Willa though, and he is not afraid to draw some blood to keep her out of danger.

Nonetheless, when Baratro isn't being protective he is a friendly, lovable goof. Unfortunately for him his loving gestures are often mistaken as, "Holy s**t that THING IS GOING TO EAT ME ARRRGGGGHHHHH--" Such reactions leaves him despairing for quite some time.

What a sensitive sharpedo.

"The vicious and sly gangster of the sea"? "The Bully of the Sea"? Please, he's anything but a "gangster" or a bully".

Baratro is visibly fearful of Will though. He doesn't see Willa and Will as the same human being. Will, aware of this sudden shift in emotion, knows to not call out Baratro unless he is in a prickly situation in which his force alone can't be used to escape.

Ability: Rough Skin- The opponent is hurt by 1/16th of his maximum Hit Points of recoil when using an attack, that requires physical contact, against this Pokémon.
Pre-Evolution Cert and Uncert: N/A

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 7:39 am
Reserved  

BUG BUG BUG BUG BUG BUG

Questionable Husband

BUG BUG BUG BUG BUG BUG

Questionable Husband

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 7:40 am
Reserved  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 7:40 am
Reserved  

BUG BUG BUG BUG BUG BUG