Welcome to Gaia! ::

River of Polls : A GUILD OF RANDOMNESS AND EVERYTHING!!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

A random-based guild in which you may literally spam, chat, and do whatever you want. (Just follow the TOS and have fun!!!) 

Tags: Spam, Polls, Chat, Everything, Hangout, Role-playing, Role, Play, Word, Games, Quizzes, Discussion, Friends, Roleplay 

Reply River of Polls
WHAT IS THE MOST RAREST THING ABOUT YOU!!!!!!! AHAHAAAAAAAAA Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

So WHAT IS THE RAREST THING ABOUT YOU?
  A DISABILITY I HAVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  A thing i have that isn't really a problem, but is rare (Ex. Triplet, Twin, Quint...etcc ot higher)
  I am weird.
  A problem i have or something
  I have a physical disability.
  I am not wanted by real life. I am totally CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!!
  OTHER SO I AM STILL WEIRD!!!!!!!!!
  I DUNNO
View Results

Aoi the Crossdresser

PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 11:17 pm
I know every single person is different in their own special way. I SURELY KNOW THAT!!!!!! So there is nothing I can do about it. biggrin So yeah.

WHAT IS THE MOST RAREST THING ABOUT YOU THAT YOU KNOW ABOUT"? THINK OF THE MOST RAREST THING EVER?!!!!!!!!!!!!

RAREST THING ABOUT YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT could be disability, condition, problem, race, ethnicity, gender, weirdness, the way you were born as, a problem that happened to you, something that happend to you recently that made you weird, anything that relates to you that is rare, etc....etc................ ANYTHING that could relate to you being weird or rare in any way!!!!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 11:18 pm
I can already think about a few like 3-4 rarest things about me it isn't even funny. O.O TRIPLET, TRIPLET with Autism, CRAZY TRIPLET!!!!!!!!!!!, Triplet who is a drug addict, triplet who is an alcoholic, Triplet who is interested in anime (I DOUBT THERE IS ANY TRIPLET WHO IS INTERESTED IN ANIME like me and Blaine), triplet who loves playing video games, TRIPLEt who loves NOW music from like 2013 in stuff.

Cool4, you and your brother have nothing against me and my 2 weird brothers. biggrin

Aoi the Crossdresser

skeletals-

Timid Genius

4,650 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 9:29 pm
I have a disease that prevents many people from walking or walking at a normal age. I can walk. I also walked at a normal age like most babies. My eye color also changes a lot. It's default is teal and sometimes it looks really bright green and other times deep blue. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 12:52 am
My meat is most rare served on a platter with frosted derriere but I can share it with the world without a care but my worst problem is that I forgot to shave my left armpit which I never, ever bathe.  

portraitofaudacity

crowningKings

Bashful Friend

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 8:12 pm
I'm socialy akward !

DUN DUN DUN DUUUUUNNNNNNNNNNNNNN  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 9:04 pm
Hodgkin's lymphoma stage one
Currently losing my hair
I have a huge pillow that looks like a sushi and it's the comfiest pillow ever heart
My eyes are hazel, but have been known to be blue at times. Or green. Or brown
I dip my black olives in chocolate pudding and eat it emotion_omnomnom
My salad dressing of choice is oil and vinegar, heavy on the latter~
I drink pickle juice  

Kitalpha Hart

Feline Phantom

9,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500

Aoi the Crossdresser

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 5:20 am
Kitalpha Hart
Currently losing my hair
I have a huge pillow that looks like a sushi and it's the comfiest pillow ever heart
I drink pickle juice
So are you the one with cancer or something? DId you get cured for it yet? crying I hope you did. I don't want you to die. crying

Even though I am sure I will die sooner than any of you anyday. crying CUZ I am crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 5:22 am
crucial illusion
I'm socialy akward !

DUN DUN DUN DUUUUUNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
oH PULEASE I AM AUTISTIC!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am pretty sure you can deal with normal stranger ppl just fine. Wway more than I can.  

Aoi the Crossdresser

ochimaru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 6:11 am
My eyebrows are very low. So low, that I don't have any "eyebrow skin" between my brows and my eyes. Took me a loooong time to realize this rare facial deformity. And I haven't seen it on anyone else, ever. I am a true lowbrow. lol  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 6:14 am
ochimaru
My eyebrows are very low. So low, that I don't have any "eyebrow skin" between my brows and my eyes. Took me a loooong time to realize this rare facial deformity. And I haven't seen it on anyone else, ever. I am a true lowbrow. lol
Do you have a pic or anything? Pics or it didn't happen. O.O

I'm sure being a triplet is way more rarer than having low eyebrows.

Either that or having Austictis Specrtrum Disorder (asperger's)  

Aoi the Crossdresser

ochimaru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 6:17 am
Hmmm... good debate! But you're probably right. I'm sure lowbrow isn't that rare, or there wouldn't be the phrase "lowbrow humor."

I don't have many face shots. Prefer pics taken from a distance... so as not to highlight my odd facial feature. lol I've even asked friends to look for my one unique facial feature... and nobody notices until I tell them. Heck, took me nearly 25 years to realize it myself.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 6:22 am
ochimaru
Hmmm... good debate! But you're probably right. I'm sure lowbrow isn't that rare, or there wouldn't be the phrase "lowbrow humor."

I don't have many face shots. Prefer pics taken from a distance... so as not to highlight my odd facial feature. lol I've even asked friends to look for my one unique facial feature... and nobody notices until I tell them. Heck, took me nearly 25 years to realize it myself.
25 years, then that has to mean that it isn't that rare.

I am freaken scared to even call ppl on the freaken phone and I go into shock when my cell phone rings. O.O  

Aoi the Crossdresser

ochimaru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 6:34 am
Yep, I think you have us all beat.

Oh, I also have a tattoo of Don Patchi. I highly doubt anyone else has that. Most people don't even know who he is. But he is my hero.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 10:08 am
Aoi the Crossdresser
Kitalpha Hart
Currently losing my hair
I drink pickle juice
So are you the one with cancer or something? DId you get cured for it yet? crying I hope you did. I don't want you to die. crying

Even though I am sure I will die sooner than any of you anyday. crying CUZ I am crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!!
stage for of that particular cancer has an 80% remission rate. I'm stage one, the very beginning. I'm nearly at 100%
And considering we found out about it in June and what the lump was soon after and started chemo two weeks later, it'll be a whole before it's cured
But family history says that it lost already ou o  

Kitalpha Hart

Feline Phantom

9,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
River of Polls

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash