Captain

Jeering Streaker

9,000 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Heckler 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 8:12 pm
The Messengers Thread

Do you have preferred off-site contacting you like for getting your rps through? Do you want to be able to get some stuff done and log it for effect? That is a-ok here!

This is the form to list your preferred messengers/rp things (if you have them but don't want to use them for this, don't list them, even if you might add others on there from this list.)

Just post your information once and if you need to, update it as needed. Here is the form.

[b]Contact Info: [Your Preferred Nickname Here][/b]
[size=11][b]Aim:[/b] (only list if you want others to add you from here)
[b]Yahoo:[/b] (")
[b]Skype:[/b] (")
[b]Google Docs Email:[/b] (")
[b]Other:[/b] (anything not listed here. Only if you want people to actively add you to it)
[b]Notes On Adding:[/b] (if you'd like someone adding you to inform you who they are)
[b]Speical Notes:[/b] (things like quirks you have about being contacted on messengers like - often appears away; you must say hello first, I am shy; Is a huge chatterbox; Often spaces the hell out)[/size]

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 8:14 pm
Contact Info: Dg/Deeg/Cakes
Aim: himatami1313
Yahoo:
Google Docs Email: deegcakes@gmail.com
Other: Nopes
Notes On Adding: Send me some sort of message saying who you are. I am a total space case so.
Speical Notes: I space out A LOT and often have a lot of people talking to me so sometimes you have to poke to see if I'm paying attention. But if I tell you to tone it down, sorry I'm a grumpy old shrew and weird about socializing. But usually I'll tell you first so yeah. XD

Dgcakes
Captain

Jeering Streaker

9,000 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Heckler 50
  • Ultimate Player 200

~Lady Kanna~

Anxious Werewolf

21,550 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 8:40 pm
Contact Info: Kanna
Aim: kanna.dono
Yahoo: N/A
Google Docs Email: N/A
Other: N/A
Notes On Adding: Please inform me who you are. ;A;
Speical Notes: I will often appear online even if I'm not, and don't get offline messages. orz Just sorry. ;A;

I ALSO LOVE GUILD RP. But sometimes I'm faster on AIM.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 8:42 pm
Contact Info: Cake
Aim: t.rexus
Yahoo: ...
Google Docs Email: ImaginedAnimation@gmail.com
Other: Trillian- imeginerd
Notes On Adding: Just pop me an IM and we have no problems- I'll chat with anyone, and add you for sure! Please do let me know who you are, though, or I may be a little wigged-out.
Special Notes: Not the greatest at small talk, but rest assured it's not that I'm ignoring you or annoyed with you... I'm super internet-ADD! I am totally open to RPing or plotting [ long term?? ] with anyone!

bobaTJ

a-disgruntled-dragon

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 8:42 pm
Contact Info: Scowl/Kitty/Cat
Aim: Greciandragon
Yahoo: (")
Google Docs Email: adisgruntledgamercat@gmail.com
Other:
Notes On Adding: Please tell me who you are!
Speical Notes: If I don't respond right away, I'm usualling in LoL or WoW. I take a -really- long time to do replies these days because I forget them, so really, be as annoying as possible!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 8:43 pm
Contact Info: Damon! Damon is my name! (but we're the misfits, out songs are better)
Aim: ikewillbeproud
Yahoo: justshuutme
Google Docs Email: damonvd AT leadpipecollection DOT net
Other: You can see my most up to date info here.
Notes On Adding: Please message me before you add me, or shortly after so I know you are not a bot and I add you too.
Speical Notes:I (almost) always appear logged in and online because I am too lazy to log out of things. If I don't get back to you right away just wait! I'll respond when I have a chance!

Tasty_Werwolf

shadica

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 8:43 pm
Contact Info: Shadica/Shadi
Aim: Kyuubifire
Yahoo: (")
Google Docs Email: (")
Other: (anything not listed here. Only if you want people to actively add you to it)
Notes On Adding: Please tell me who you are on gaia first send me a PM, quote saying Hey i'm going to add you now, first. because when I get an IM from someone I dont know I ban them from IMing me without looking at the message. I'd hate to do that to my new friend Q.Q
Speical Notes: I'm easily distracted and might not notice an I'm for a while, sorry bout that and am super timid, I have a hard time IM people even if i know them really well, but im free most of the time so just shoot me a message if you need to talk <3

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 8:44 pm
Contact Info: Pales/Pally/Grand Meister Sloth
Aim: Pale Blue Elf
Yahoo:
Google Docs Email: Will give to people on a case-by-case basis...
Other: STEAM: palessloth
Notes On Adding: Letting me know who you are would be grand.
Speical Notes: I am not a mind reader! If you want to do something then please do contact me and ask. : ) If you want me for a plot or a thing, then please poke at me. If you want to chat and get to know me before we RP? Then do so! I don't often contact others first. I tend to kind of derp/be spacy and distant with people at first but it is not because I hate you. I just ... have either nothing to say or I have a lot to say depending on the day. Sometimes I only have one word responses but don't take that as me being unexcited. : ) <3

Pales
Vice Captain

Demonic Gatekeeper

Kawaii_Hime_Ceres
Crew

Kawaii Vampire

13,800 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 7:12 am
Contact Info: Ceres
Aim: himeceres
Yahoo: kawaii_hime_ceres@yahoo.com
MSN: himeceres@hotmail.com
Trillian/Astra: kawaii_hime_ceres
Notes On Adding:
Speical Notes: I am a very forgetful person. If your messenger name does not match your username in some way I will probably ask you who you are a couple dozen times. Please don't take this personally.

AIM is constantly on because of my iPhone. Just because it is always on does not mean that I can get a speedy response to you. I work and as a manager I have to set an example.

Once I get to know you I don't mind daily chat. Other wise let's stick to the basics and get done what we need doing.

I love RP. If you've got me in a messenger box I'll RP as long as I'm awake and not with family or at work. Often times in the evening my family spends a couple hours on the sofa winding down, watching tv, chilling. While doing that I have my computer in my lap

I go through phases. I'll spend hours on the ps3 and then the next month it may be hours playing sims3..

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 2:08 pm
Contact Info: Pidgie/Pidge
Aim: blackviperspider
Skype: valerie.stubberfield (It may come up as "This is Pidgie! 8D")
Notes On Adding: Tell me your username and where you're from on Gaia. :3
Special Notes:

I get bombarded by everyone on Skype, don't be surprised if I don't respond quickly

I use AIM EXPRESS because AIM slows my computer down if I download it. Also, I never really use AIM, it's better to contact me through Gaia.

When in doubt, quote me in the main thread or PM me, and if you want to use Skype or AIM just request it and I'll meet you there. :3

Lavender Hues

Hatted Fatcat

Juridian Soul

Romantic Werewolf

12,050 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 10:40 pm
Contact Info: Arri
Aim: X
Yahoo: X
Skype: Arrikanez@gmail.com [Show up as "Arri" most likely]
Google Docs Email: X

Notes On Adding: Tell me who you are, por favor. And where you're from - I sometimes forget.

Special Notes: I like to talk-talk, as well as text-chat, so if you're not cool with that, be sure to tell me and I won't bring it up again. I'm a chatterbox when I'm in a good mood, and virtually silent when I'm not. I also get easily distracted. But I'm nice.

Manifest Dreamery

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games