Captain

Jeering Streaker

9,000 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Heckler 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 3:19 pm
The Mercenary Point Thread

Ok so you're having a bit trouble with the inspiration or want more points to spend on fun arts or for a scene or something. Wellllll if you can't just suddenly shop-activity your way to the points you really need, this is the way to buy some extras.

These are the terms of it:
* Officially accepted is only Gaia Gold or Items, pets from other breedables shops or art.
* Offers of things from other sites may be made but must be done privately and over messengers and we'll just figure out a reasonable exchange for it since Gaia'd prefer we not do that but it's not for Gaia gold but a made up currency of our own and if it's handled off site it's really not a thing? Since people can pay IRL for breedables sometimes I think we're ok to skate by on this. If you want to pay from offsite just put "Other" as method of bribe.
* Please remember that these bribes do not have to be accepted and how many points something is worth will have to be negotiated. This is because we do not want members just buying points out the wazoo and going crazy as this is about activity and rp, but in a pinch, this can be used to help some.
* Please use the following form.

[b]Time To Sell My Soul[/b]
[size=11][b]For:[/b] (Since you may be getting points for someone else, just put the username of who it's for, even if it's you.)
[b]Method of Bribe:[/b] (Gaia Gold, Gaia Items, Art, Breedable Pet Trade, Other. For other, please pm me for a way to contact me off site if you don't have one already .I have several messengers.)
[b]Expected Points:[/b] (Remember, it is not going to be an exact ratio. 10k is not going to get you 10 points, etc. It's gonna be more like 100k = 10 points because we don't really want you bribing and it's a bribe but this can be fudged a bit)

The staff will haggle with you in the post, using dark red text so things can be arranged. It will be crossed off when/if accepted.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 10:12 am
Time To Sell My Soul
For: Erraticpants
Method of Bribe: Gaia Gold (150k), can add in art if need be.
Expected Points: 11 points

Accepted. Send the trade.  

Erraticpants

Friendly Raider

Manifest Dreamery

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out