Lavender Hues

Hatted Fatcat

Lavender Hues

Hatted Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 12:28 pm
User Image
Updates

May 25th, 2013: Started Viveka's character quest! <3
June 25th, 2013: Viveka's character quest is approved and his journal is made! Journal set up begins and is completed! <3

November 14th, 2013: After sculpting a giant Mammu and feeling slightly proud of himself, Viveka becomes a Rogue! 8D

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 12:29 pm
User Image
Rules

1. Please don't post here without my permission! If you'd like to rp with Viveka, feel free to PM me or ask me for rp in the main thread. (If I don't respond quickly, quoting always works!)

2. Do. NOT. Steal. ANYTHING. I mean it. From my poorly made banners to the official artwork to plagiarizing Viveka's history, you steal it, I FIND YOU AND MAKE YOU MISERABLE. 3<

3. My character's feelings and actions during rp DO NOT reflect my own. If Viveka dislikes your character for whatever reason, that does not mean that I dislike you. :3

4. I reserve the right to add, change, and remove rules as I see fit. >:3

Lavender Hues

Hatted Fatcat

Lavender Hues

Hatted Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 12:45 pm
User Image
Viveka

User Image

Name: Viveka (Germanic/Danish name meaning "Little women"; Sanskrit name meaning "True Wisdom")
Race: Full blooded Ice
Preference: Males; Natsu, Eira
Post Color: dodgerblue
Theme Songs:

Base Traits:

Diffident

(Modest or shy because of a lack of self-confidence)

Viveka doesn't put himself out into the world unless someone comes and drags him out, like Natsu does. He feels that it isn't right to intrude in on conversations, or in his case, add any sort of idea to a conversation, because he thinks that his opinions don't matter. He'd much rather be sitting at home or wandering with Natsu than be anywhere near a social event.

When Natsu asks him to go swimming, he makes the most adorable frustrated faces with him until he agrees to put on a makeshift swimsuit and go in the water. He feels so naked without his giant coat and pants! |3

Fond

(Having an affection or liking for; Affectionate; loving)

Everyone knows Viveka as the neighborhood sweetheart because of how gentle and loving he can be. Children flock to him, elders count on him for emotional support, even his own father can count on him for a pick me up or two. Natsu tends to get a lot of his more, physical affections, like snuggles and pecks on the cheek, but for the most part, if you want a hug, ask Viveka! <3

Indecisive

Viveka can't simply make a decision without giving himself a headache or making himself anxious. Should I go to the beach with Natsu or should I sit here and do nothing again? Should I add pink dye to that sculpture, or should it be purple...? Red? Green?! UGH! He has no idea what to do with himself! Left? Right? Up? Down? Yellow? Fushia? GAAAAAAH! Maybe it should stay the way it is?!

Class: Rogue -> Artisan -> Sculptor

Personality:

Viveka's a very meek and mild young man who's presence feels like the calmness and stillness of a snowy winter's morning. He speaks softly and doesn't like to intrude on someone else's conversation. In fact, getting him into a group discussion is like telling him to hide in his room and not come out. He prefers quiet, one to one chats with his father or with his lover, Natsu, and it takes quite a lot of prodding or baiting to get him to go anywhere with more than two people in a group. (He's fine with say, two other people besides himself. If it reaches five people, he gets scared)

Though he prefers to keep to himself and stay with a select set of people he knows well, Viveka has also earned the title of "the neighborhood sweetheart." If you need a friend to lean on or someone to load all of your stress off on, just ask Viveka nicely and he'll brew something hot for you to drink while you chat away your sour feelings. He likes to listen to others and finds a lot of use in being "the lone listening ear" for someone else's inner turmoil. Often times you can find Viveka babysitting a group of Younglings or fetching something for an elderly neighbor, too. He doesn't mind going out and greeting others, it's when they gather together in one place and form a large crowd that he gets apprehensive. The exception to this is a group of Younglings, he's compelled to teach the children of his village, and this feeling makes him disregard his fear of crowds. (Besides, Younglings are so adorable, how could anyone fear them? |3)

However, Viveka isn't the most concrete of thinkers, or concrete decision makers, if you want to be exact. No matter what it is, or where he is, Viveka cannot seem to make a simple decision. Does he want to go left? Does he want to follow Natsu into that cave? Should he chisel that part of the crystal or break the entire end off? After that, what color dye should he use to color it? Pink? Red? Oh, he's out of red, maybe orange? No, he's used that too much, it's getting tacky! Purple? Green with yellow stripes? UGH! Too many colors! Maybe he should leave it clear like nature intended?!

He'll go into a whole mental tirade until he gets fed up with himself and makes an impulsive decision, or until someone makes the decision for him. Usually, someone else has to give him some input before he can make his choice, otherwise he'll be stuck on the same set of questions for hours! |3

Description:

Hair: A deep denim blue, floor length, pin straight
Eyes: A warm medium amber, they glow like dying embers. |3
Skin: Pale sky blue
Markings: None
Stones: Medium in size, primarily on his chest and neck, always hidden by clothes.
Height: 4'8"
Build: Surprisingly muscular, but still thin
Facial expression: Usually seen with a shy smile or with his lips puckered as he tries to make a decision. |3

Other:

Viveka wears a crystal necklace that he crafted himself when he was small. It's one of his most prized possessions. :3

Clothing:

Sketch Flat colored

Alternate outfit than the tekteks. (Possibly for traveling)

Accessories:

His prized necklace and a blue and silver satchel.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 12:47 pm
User Image
History

Viveka was born during the summer time, not that it mattered much considering his birth place was Zidel, high up in nation of Zena. His father was a very good natured fellow with a seemingly unending amount of love to offer his newborn son. His mother, a strikingly beautiful woman named Ren, was very gentle and nurturing. Thus, young Viveka grew up in a house hold built on love, patience, and the importance of racial tolerance. Viveka was taught that every person that inhabited Tendaji deserved life, no matter who they were or where they came from. This teaching gave him his fondness for all things, even the strangest of people.

Shortly before becoming a Prentice, his mother took a fatal fall down a cliff side, leaving a chip upon both he and his father's shoulders. The funeral for her was elaborate, but short, and not many family members were able to make the journey to the meeting place due to stormy weather. Zevian was crushed, but maintained as much composure as needed in order to keep Viveka from collapsing into his own spiral of grief. As a family of two, both men kept each other warm and comfortable, and promised Ren that they would never desert each other as long as they lived.

As Viveka grew, his heart grew especially fond of a certain Wind Tribe boy, called Natsu. His grandfather was friendly with Natsu's grandfather who traded many items back and forth between Sauti and Zena. At first, he kept his feelings a secret from Natsu, but as time wore on, Natsu began to draw closer and closer to him. It was one clear night when Natsu was turning to leave for home when Viveka called out for him, confessing his feelings to him in a soft, squeaking tone. To his surprise, Natsu came running back, and returned his feelings with a kiss on the cheek. Ever since that night, both boys have been nearly inseparable.

But, as fate can often be cruel, Viveka was introduced to an orphan girl, called Eije, who was to be his wife one day. Not being one to protest an order he has been given, Viveka submitted to the wishes of the council. Now each day that goes on, the wedding draws closer, and Natsu's face is all that can be seen upon the horizon. What could he do? What should he do? He couldn't tell his father the truth about he and Natsu! With each sunset the questions swirl and numb his ability to think, but one word finds a way through the garbled mess. "RUN"

Lavender Hues

Hatted Fatcat

Lavender Hues

Hatted Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 1:05 pm
User Image
Home and Family

Home

Viveka lives with Natsu in Mez, because he ran away. >w>;

Family

Zevian: "Contemplation"
Viveka's father; Ice Tribe; Good natured man that can come off a little rough when you first meet him. Viveka wants to please him, even if it means marrying someone he doesn't love.

Rastian: "He Who Keeps Records"
Elder half-brother; Leaf-Ice hybrid; Viveka's beloved half-brother whom he enjoys spending time with. While they may differ quite a bit on how they like to travel and stay safe, they love each other very much.

Eije: "Giddiness"
Something...?; Ice Tribe; A very giggly orphan girl who holds her father's swords with pride. While Viveka doesn't have to marry her anymore, there's a rumor that she might be moving in with his father as his adoptive sister! O.o;

Natsu: "Summer"
Lover; Wind Tribe; NATSU IS VIVEKA'S FOREVER. >3

Friends

Mycah: "Who is similar?"
Lover's brother; Wind Tribe; Mycah is Natsu's elder brother whom Viveka looks up to and wants to learn more about.

Fakih: "Intellectual"
Natsu's Grandfather; Wind Tribe; Bat s**t old guy who likes to run around without his pants on. Also forgets his own name whenever it's convenient for him to do so. Goes by "Pop", "Po-Pop", "Pop-Pop" or "Fak"

Other...?

Ogbonna: "Looks Like His Father"
Natsu's nephew; Leaf-Wind mix; Mycah's son, who's grown up quite a bit. He no longer wants to bite people or be unpleasant, but he's still a terrible nuisance.

Sangita: "Divine music"
Natsu's Sister-In-Law; Leaf Tribe; Mycah's odd, whimsical wife whom he met during his travels. She likes to ramble on and on about how life was for her back at home. She amuses Natsu greatly and makes Viveka feel welcome.

Osha: "Hope"
Natsu's biological father; Wind Tribe; A baby faced man who only wants to live his life in peace now that he's been freed from prison.

Moka: "Comforting Warmth"
Mycah's biological father; Wind Tribe; A rather handsome young man who took care of everyone in his village as best he could.

Pan: "To Seek The Unknown"
Natsu and Mycah's mother; Wind Tribe; The sweet, unabashed woman who helped Moka and Osha have Natsu and Mycah through surrogacy.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 1:07 pm
User Image
Artwork

User Image

Rogue art! 8D

User Image

Adorable couple art by ToastedBrownies! <3

User Image

WHOA! Talk about growing out of the awkward phase! *w*

Lavender Hues

Hatted Fatcat

Lavender Hues

Hatted Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 1:08 pm
User Image
Familiars

User Image

Tachi is Viveka's favorite thing at the moment. He taps "her" little dome and squeals as "she" swims. It's rather cute, actually. |3

User Image

Hogarth is Viveka's tool carrier and constant companion, thanks to Rastian's discovery of 6 Raptrix pups one spring morning. He's a bit of a lazy derp, but loves to be called out to in a baby voice, which is Viveka's specialty.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 1:09 pm
User Image
Inventory

Restocking shelves...

Lavender Hues

Hatted Fatcat

Lavender Hues

Hatted Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 1:09 pm
User Image
Friends, Foes and Acquaintances

Borra: "Very friendly! His Roati was adorable, too! I hope he becomes a bard with his lovely lute, I'm sure he'll be wonderful with practice!"

Ruelash: "Never again, thank you!"

Gyuri: "He was intimidating due to his size, but... I think very highly of him."

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 1:10 pm
User Image
Rp Log

Prentice

To Play Or Not To Play...? - Viveka/Borra (4 posts)

Traveling + Blizzards = NO! - Viveka/Ruelash (8 posts)

Peaceful Silence...? - Rastian/Viveka/Gyuri (5 posts)

These Sweet Kisses - Natsu - 21 posts/Viveka - 21 posts (Counts for 2 rps)

"To Zena!" -
Natsu - 0 posts
Yaholo - 0 posts
Rastian - 0 posts
Viveka - 0 posts
Ogbonna 0 posts

"Apparently We're Brothers..." - Rastian - 11 posts/Viveka - 10 posts

(Note: Each character needs 10 posts in the rp for it to count. 2-3 characters = 20-30 posts. However rps with 4 or more characters need 7 posts each. 7 x 4 = 28 posts, 7 x 5 = 35 posts...etc)

Lavender Hues

Hatted Fatcat

Lavender Hues

Hatted Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 1:11 pm
User Image
Battle Log

Battle Against Ilyra: WINNER

Battle Against Zuri: LOSER

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 1:12 pm
User Image
Growth Requirements

Prentice - Stage 2:

1 Month's Time
1 Set-up Journal
3 Substantial Journal Entries (At least one must show class affinity) [x] [x] [x]
3 RPs (may be PRPs or ORPs) [x] [x] [x]
1 Completed Class Quest (in which you will officially obtain a class) [x]

Stage 2 - Stage 3:

2 Month's Time (November 14th -> January 14th)
7 Non-Battle RPs (may be PRPs or ORPs) [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x]
5 Substantial Journal Entries [x] [x] [x] [x] [x]
1 Completed Class Quest [x]

Stage 3 - Stage 4:

2 Month's Time (November 21st -> January 21st)
11 Non-Battle RPs [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x]
9 Substantial Journal Entries [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x]
1 Completed Class Quest [x]

Stage 4 - Immortal:

Requirements Unknown

Lavender Hues

Hatted Fatcat

Lavender Hues

Hatted Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 1:13 pm
User Image
Credits

Tendaji belongs to, kaname423 and Satin Doilee
Any and all artwork belongs to their Respective Artists
Side banners made by Lavender Hues
(Font is called Ignite The Light)
(Song used in the banners is called Landslide by Stevie Nicks, though the prefered version for Viveka's muse is by the Dixie Chicks)

◈ Archives

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff