Welcome to Gaia! ::

River of Polls : A GUILD OF RANDOMNESS AND EVERYTHING!!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

A random-based guild in which you may literally spam, chat, and do whatever you want. (Just follow the TOS and have fun!!!) 

Tags: Spam, Polls, Chat, Everything, Hangout, Role-playing, Role, Play, Word, Games, Quizzes, Discussion, Friends, Roleplay 

Reply River of Polls
Kindlegarten Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you read?
  Yes!
  Not unless I have to.
  I don't know how to read! :(
View Results

ochimaru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 6:12 pm
Aoi the Crossdresser
portraitofaudacity
So how about them kindles?
What's a kindles? EWW I HATE e book readers.

I love to own the REAL THING!!!!!!!! PHYSICAILLY TOUCH IT!!!!!!!!!!!

Netflix and Hulu in s**t get rid of shows in s**t eventually, where it is much better to actually physically own it. So you can watch it again at any time, any time. Don't rely on netflix or hulu cuz they may eventually delete it cuz of stupid company issues. I prefer to still own stuff on DVD and blu ray in stuff so I can browse them NO MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Never have to worry about them deleting it. Just own a physical copy of it. Owning a physical feeling version of it is the best.

Kindle is an e-reader. Why is it great? I can fix the font size, set the font and best of all... I can download nearly any book I want for free. Currently reading a 14,000 page series that would take up an entire shelf of a bookshelf... or a tiny e-reader.

And Netflix and Hulu? I only go to hulu if I'm lazy, otherwise I'm a pirate all the way.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 6:16 pm
So? I don't care/ They both suck cuz they will eventually get rid of them eventually in stuff. SO YEAH EVENTUALLY s**t IN STUFF IS FAKE ANYWyAY~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~  

Aoi the Crossdresser

River of Polls

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces