Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE
[OFFICE] Professor Red's Office Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Marushii
Vice Captain

Enduring Loiterer

12,925 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 9:40 pm
The word "professor" was more of an honorary title than anything else for the gym teacher, just as the word "office" was for the room she had been given. Before, Red had kept an office away from the main building in the gym. After numerous flooding and demands from a previous Student Council, Red had been forced to abandon her office of solitude for one in the main building. Now, that particular room in the gym served as the Other Lockeroom, also where students are sent under the premise of Detention to vanish for several months on end.

That was a funny thing about names. They were easy to change, easy to gloss over and change one's perception. It just so happened that Red's "office" had more similarities and qualities that made the word "cage" more accurate.

The door to the office in and of itself was a foreboding, thick wood reinforced with studded metal bands. The door itself had a bulge to it in the outward direction, yet despite this it fit snugly against the doorframe. Someone at least had the decency to scrawl "Red's Office" on the outside of it.

Inside was another matter. A sharp chill in the air presisted, even after the ice that froze the room over completely for several months had finally been melted and removed. It wasn't unusual to come into her office early in the morning, only to find everything frosted over by night's chill. The fact that all of the furniture in the office was crafted out of monster-proof stone didn't help reduce the chances of slipping. Nor did the sharp, jagged edges that remained after something chipped away at them help to reduce any confidence in regards to how safe the room was.

Along with a massive stone desk and a massively stone chair suitable for a werewolf in their beastial form, the room was sparsely decorated. A bookshelf holding both books and a collection of assorted objects was placed conspicuously against the wall. Hanging on the same wall were framed pictures and war trophies from feathers to antlers to -- was that someone's skull? At least its eye sockets were empty, assuring it wasn't sentient. Further examination would also reveal that it was made out of stone.

On the opposite wall, Red's office would have boasted a good view of Amityville if the glass wasn't frosted with fractures and the window itself wasn't covered in misaligned studded iron bars that someone or something had attempted to bend out of shape. The frames of the windows seemed to be wielded shut, complete with claw markings of where someone had frantically dug at them.

Signs of escape and desperation weren't limited to the windows. Only when someone entered the office would they discover the source of the door's weight: the entire back of it was covered with a complex locking mechanism that doubled as a puzzle.

At least it wasn't entirely a cage. Despite the appearance of the room, the top of Red's desk seemed to have a sort of chaotic organization about it. Paperwork, pens, photographs, bottles of both liquified Fear and pumpkin pills; a large assortment of things could be found on top of it. It was too bad that most of it seemed to be frozen in place, or stuck behind a thick layer of ice.

Despite the harsh appearance of the room, at least someone was thoughtful enough to leave out a pillow and blanket apiece on the two stone chairs that were positioned to face Red's desk. It was a small gesture of hospitality within the lair of madness. Especially in a place that seemed a bit foggy no matter the weather or time...  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 9:45 pm
OOC: Who is Red?

I need to redo Red's profile. :U

NEEDLESS TO SAY she is a female werewolf who, through a series of events, became merged with a Hunter's Weapon. Prior to that incident, she is the gym teacher at Amityville who is also a Boogeyman.

Red is also afflicted with Stage 4 Insanity. In a way she has mastered this power, but whether it would be used for good or ill intent is anyone's guess.

She also holds grudges.  

Marushii
Vice Captain

Enduring Loiterer

12,925 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Brandisher 100

Marushii
Vice Captain

Enduring Loiterer

12,925 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 9:50 pm
OOC: Rules'n'Stuff

If you wish to interact with Red, this is the best thread to do it! Please
Quote:
quote me
to get my attention! Just beware; Red might not be in the mood to socialize...

UPON ENTERING THIS THREAD YOU AGREE TO THE RISKS THAT COME WITH IT. This means that things can happen to your character without your consent. Your character could be dissipated. Booted out. Thrown around. Given detention. Given a merit. Told to babysit a minipet. Asked to go buy her snackies. I will not perform anything along the lines of a Meta Sacrifice to your character however. If you do not want this sort of thing to happen to your character, then it would be best if you went here.

With that in mind, consider this a drop-in, drop-out ORP thread! If you want a private meeting with Red, then again it would be best to ask for it here instead otherwise anyone can crash the meeting/listen outside the door!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 9:51 pm
OOC: Mentoring Info

Red is available for mentorship! Once mentoring gets underway I will =ATTEMPT= to keep this post updated with mentoring-related things!  

Marushii
Vice Captain

Enduring Loiterer

12,925 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Brandisher 100

Lilwolfpard
Crew

Magical Unicorn

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 7:08 pm
Maybe he should have gone to look for her in the gym.

Though as he moved along in the official building, he couldn't help but also think perhaps it was good that he didn't. The object he carried would have probably been stolen away by other students if Red was not there. At least near the offices it was mostly under the eye of other professors... then again, they probably would take it too.

In his arms was a simple weaved basket; within was a variety of different items. He had been told that it was good to bring something with him, a gift of sorts, when asking for a mentorship. Only they had failed to tell him WHAT to bring. So inside was the most diverse set of stuff he could even think of. A variety of halloween fruits, dried meats, sweets, even a small arrangement of flowers and some sort of good smelling body products. Wait... was that also a minipet poking its head out of there too?

There was a different gift, a more serious gift, but he was still pondering even giving that one away. He would decide, depending on how their conversations went, if he would give it to her. For now it would remain in his pocket.

Moving the best he could, his eyes grew wide at the forboding door that stood before him. Was that a dent he saw...? Either way, he had made up his mind. As if he needed a reminder he looked down for the briefest second at his bandaged arms before knocking on the door.

marushii

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 11:44 pm
It was harder to do this now, at her desk than before. Before next to her would be a tall glass or goblet depending on her mood. By now it would be less than half full, the surface rippling with each word Red put to paper. Today there was no glass, no simple goblet on her desk next to an open bottle. It wouldn't have helped. Not anymore. Her desk was orderly, papers tamed and kept in their respected in and out boxes. Complaints were filed in the proper department. She had no knick-knacks, no doodly-bops or thingamajigs that did absolutely nothing but serve as a distraction.

The muffled knock at her door drew her attention away from her pen. "Come in," Red ordered as she set the pen aside, frowning at the layer of frost that formed upon its pages. She shook her head, closing the book only to look up as Remi entered. The teacher raised an eyebrow as she spied the basket he held. She waved him over towards one of the seats placed in front of her stone desk, inviting him to sit.

Lilwolfpard

Marushii
Vice Captain

Enduring Loiterer

12,925 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Brandisher 100

Lilwolfpard
Crew

Magical Unicorn

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 9:17 am
Remi really did not know what to expect, but it was a little too late to back out now. The voice on the other side of the door announced she was, indeed, inside. He actually struggled a little to open the heavy door before a blast of cold air hit him. Remi was built for the cold, being covered in fur in his natural form... but against the flesh of his student form it was unexpected. A shiver ran down his spine, and he had a moment of making sure he opened the office door and not a freezer.

Looking inside, he realized nope... this was the right room. He gulped once as the professor was looking back at him, scooting inside and closing the door behind him with a click. Moving towards the stone chair, he carefully made sure not to poke himself with the jagged edges of it. That would be an awesome first impression, bleeding all over her floor.

He tried to ignore the fact the room felt more like a jail cell (in a freezer) than an office. Instead he placed the basket on top of her carefully organized desk. The pom minipet within looked back at the professor, a curious expression on its face.

"..So uhm." He managed to peep up, peering around the basket. "...I heard you were looking for students to mentor?" He said rather sheepishly, not really knowing where to even start. "Would you consider taking me on?"

marushii

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 9:35 am
What. Red didn't hide her dumbfounded expression as she caught sight of the basket Remi held. Her thoughts raced. Did someone owe her something? An apology? Was he one of the ones who trashed her office? The last thought made her look at him with suspicion, the wary gaze dropping from him to stare at the minipet inside it.

The professor stood up as Remi made his request, moving to begin slowly circling around him. "It is true that I am looking for followers," she began. "But I will not take on just anyone who asks. What do you seek from mentoring under me?"

Lilwolfpard
INTERROGATION BEGINS 8D

Marushii
Vice Captain

Enduring Loiterer

12,925 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Brandisher 100

Lilwolfpard
Crew

Magical Unicorn

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 9:43 am
The abruptness of her response made his trio of tails frizz up something akin to a scared feline. A hand idly went to brush his tails down, an attempt to make them lay flat once more.

He suddenly felt like a raw piece of bloody meat being circled by a hungry shark.

Still he remained seated, trying his best to ignore her eyes on him. He itched at the bandages currently around his arms nervously. Red was the type who liked honesty right? "To be frank? I seek to become stronger." His words rang hollow for a second, before he continued on. "I hate not being able to protect those i see as needing it." These last words were muttered under his breath almost shamefully. He itched more at his arms.

marushii

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 9:52 am
Red continued to circle him slowly, studying him. "And what will you do with that strength? What lengths will you go through to achieve it?" She did not comment on what he muttered, focusing instead on what information he volunteered freely. Or rather was pressured into speaking. Red wasn't exactly the gentlest of professors, less so now with her Insanity.

Lilwolfpard

Marushii
Vice Captain

Enduring Loiterer

12,925 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Brandisher 100

Lilwolfpard
Crew

Magical Unicorn

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 10:12 am
She might as well have turned off the lights and stuck a spotlight on him, because he had not expected this. Some scrutiny sure, but not a full out interrogation. Though in the end he really shouldn't be surprised. His mind just felt a bit fuzzy at first, words not being formed as easily as they usually came to him. What it all chalked up to? He was nervous.

"Its as much for me as it would be for others." He replied, eyes following hers as she moved.His voice growing a slightly more confident edge the more he said. "As i am now i can not protect those whom need it, as much as i hate to admit that. Friends of mine are constantly getting hurt by outside forces and it feels like i am powerless to help." He felt he didn't need to emphasize on who or what tose 'outside forces' were. "I'm willing to do whatever i have to make sure they return home safe and whole."

marushii

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 10:51 am
"To defend, then." There was a hint of wistfulness in her tone, one that sharpened as she continued. "You cannot save them all. What if Aymet were to turn and attack Thackery? What if Tybalt were to turn against you and seek to strike you down until you were nothing more? And if Amrita were to possess you and commit unspeakable acts; what would you do?"

Lilwolfpard

Marushii
Vice Captain

Enduring Loiterer

12,925 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Brandisher 100

Lilwolfpard
Crew

Magical Unicorn

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:10 am
"I wont have to worry about that because that would never happen." He voiced confidently, Turning in his seat.

Optimism was a glorious thing.

"But if that were to happen then, depending on the situation, i would do whatever i could. Breaking up the fight between friends, going on the defense for my own hide, talking them out of it..."

A pause.

"Or beating the snot out of them until they see reason if all else failed."

marushii

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 2:12 pm
"Naive," Red growled scornfully. "If you allow yourself to be blinded by your thoughts, then you allow yourself to be bitten by the thing beneath your nose."

She stopped in front of him, arms crossed. Her hands had shifted earlier as they were speaking, elongating into talons that tapped against the black armor. "Why do you seek to learn from me when there are others that also offer power and strength, cub?"

Lilwolfpard

Marushii
Vice Captain

Enduring Loiterer

12,925 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Brandisher 100

Lilwolfpard
Crew

Magical Unicorn

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 2:56 pm
"So reacting off pure instinct is the best way to go?" It was a bit of a loaded question, and he was not certain if he agreed with it. He mind was his sanctuary, and was what helped keep him in check.

Though as she stepped forward, and asked the next question... "Multiple reasons. " He mused shaking his head. "Firstly, why would i settle for less? If given the choice of a easier, lazier, goal versus a much more challenging one that pushes me to my limits, i choose the more difficult. " He was trying to better himself after all, and she had asked him how far he would be willing to go.

"Secondly, and i say this with much embarassment to myself, but it is a bit of hero worship. " a pause. "Or at least it started off as that. As a snot, i saw you and well... I wanted to eventually become a bogeyman as well. I still have not given up on that dream entirely, but i admit for a while there... I did. " he gave her almost a knowing look. Weighing his options, he decided that it was now or never. He reached a hand inside his pocket while he continued to speak. "I admit when we... Lost you, that dream of mine almost died with it. During that event i admit i was also one who took a piece with me. " he had not attacked red during that time, vehemently against that idea as the way to save her. He had though been with the mourning, left his pin behind and...

"I figure this is rightfully yours, to keep or to destroy. It was originally taken as a act of mourning but..." He offered out the darker piece of her, a fragment. He gave a small smile. "Your not dead, so the reasoning for it is invalid now. "  
{ Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff