Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 9:38 pm
Welcome everyone to "Why Not!" There are a number of fun things for you to do here, and while the guild may be small now, we hope to invite many other users who will post and be active too!

"SPS" Polling!:
Polling is a fast and easy way to make gold. As you can see, there are many polls available for you to take right now. I encourage others to make polls as well for other's benefits. ^_^

Posting!:
Posting is something you can do either after polling, to increase your post count, or just as conversation. If you have a question, feel free to ask it. If you find something you think is cool and want to share, post it! Almost anything is up for disscusion here!

Bumping!:
Bumping is posting, but with a single thing in mind. Raising your post count, or counting as high as you can, just because! Bumping also raises threads to the top of a page, so if you like a particular thread a lot, sometimes bumping it is fun. Usually people who create quest threads need "bumpers" or people who bump! And right now in "why not"'s official bump thread, the first bumper on each 100 pages wins free avatar art! As well as the highest bumper at that point in time!! whee

"IDT" Discussion!:
Got something really cool to share and want to make a lively disscusion with someone? Well, the disscusion subforum is for you! It's the place to post something you find noteworthy or entertaining and want to share with others to debate, argue, or whatever else!

"RPC" Roleplaying!:
If you enjoy roleplaying, you can do that here in Why Not as well. Either start your own fun roleplay with rules and a unique local, or join in on all or a few of the roleplays started by others.

"YCQ" Quests!:
Got a Quest? Post 'em in the Quests subforum. A good place to get attention and possibly some way past cool donators! 3nodding

Contests and Lotto:
Interested in winning some gold or possibly avatar art? Head on over to this subforum to find something fun!

Can O Spam!:
Ah yes, spam. Even the most sensible and intelligable of us like to sometimes go a little crazy and spam our heads off. And, the Can O Spam is just the place to do it. It's the craziest, wackiest, frenzynessest, spamoliciousest subforum in "Why Not!" xd whee heart biggrin twisted :XP

"TDX" Videogame Discussion!:
Love videogames, have a favorite? Share your gaming experiences, cheats, fun facts or whatever. Find a fellow lover of your videogames and have a blast!

"SIF" Suggestions!:
Got an idea for "Why Not?" This is the place to shout it out! We've had tons of great ideas from our members and crew. Add to the fun!

"CDCECI" Creativity Center!:
Got some cool artwork you want to share with others? Maybe a poem or a fanfiction? Or a movie or comic? Whatever it is, display your creative side here, as well as comment on others' work! 3nodding

"YMS" Music Station!:
We all have a love for music of some kind or another. Come to the Music Station to express your favorite tunes! Post lyrics or band pics or whatever, and have fun! biggrin

Life Issues:
Life gets rough for any of us in this world, but if you're not sure what to do, where to turn, or maybe you just want a little company, this is the place to come to get advice, consolement, and anything else you may need.

Hopefully you will have fun here making gold by polling and posting. I certainly hope so anyways! More features will be added later- like I said, this guild is small right now, but we hope to grow and expand. wink  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 9:55 am
stillinbed
Erm, why are there no rules, anywhere in the guild?

Let's just say we have yet to make any real firm rules. I would imagine it is assumed that if there are no rules, it is ToS. I don't believe we have any intention of making it more or less stict than that. If something comes up, we will rectify it, or place more rules down if need be. But yes, ToS is basically it.

Meet the Crew!

Pulga

I'm from New Jersey and usually on between 3:30-10:00 EST on weekdays, and whenever I'm home on the weekends. I'm very into music. My favorite bands include the Red Hot Chili Peppers, Iron Maiden, and Blind Melon. If anyone has any questions, don't hesitate to PM me. You can even PM me for no reason, since I like random PMs. Anyway I hope you all behave and have a great time.

User Image

Strideo
Hello! I live near Atlanta, Georgia and I'm usually online between 8:00am to 6:00pm EST on weekdays and possibly at random on weekends. I like watching anime on monday nights with my friends, eating out with my sweetheart, playing video games, and reading. Some of my favorite stuff: Suikoden II, Fatal Frame II, VAST, Macross, Lost in Translation, and SNES. Some things that bother me are traffic, people who don't know when to get off their cell phones, and Bratz (yes, those dolls). I also work on staff for an anime convention, Anime Weekend Atlanta, where I work in the Video Art Track. Feel free to PM me if you need anything!

User Image

LingMing
I live in a far western suburb of Chicago in Illinois. I am usually on all day on the weekends and it kinda varies on weekdays. I enjoy going on the computer, writing, roleplaying, being with my friends, and listening to music. I am also a big movie fan. Video games and computer take up most my life. Yeah I am not like most girls. I hate make-up. Its the work of the devil. Closest I get to it is chap stick. I basically been raised around guys all my life and plus my brothers and I are pretty close even though thats weird since were siblings. I do enjoy talking to people on here. If you ever want to chat, feel free to PM me and I will chat back. Oh and for your safety, dont give me pixie stix. I will end up ODing on them and then well.... your screwed. I will be so hyper.

Getting a newer pic... maybe...

Zphal_girl87
Definitely the coolest of the crew (J/K!), Zphal currently spends a lot of time at home. She is usually online from 8:00 - 2:30 PST, as she devotes her time to her husband once he is home. Zphal's favorite thing ever is Mikey (her husband), but she also really likes Sonic the Hedgehog. She plans to become an author later in life, and she is going to go to college in the Fall. Zphal is friendly, unless you catch her when she is in a bad mood... which doesn?t happen too terribly often. Oh, and her avatar is RICH! Bwahahahaha!

User Image

Askeptykal
Hey there, I'm Askeptykal... you can call me Skepty. If you want. I live in Halifax, PA; I'm 18 years old and I'm attending York College of Pennsylvania. I'll probably be majoring in chemistry; on the side, I also work for the Department of Public Safety as a Student Security Officer. Yeah, it's fun. Due to class and work schedules, my online times are always varied. I have no interests, so I spend most of my time surfing Gaia, drinking ginger beer, or hanging with my girl (when she's not hanging on me). I'm a really picky eater. Other than that, I'm a really nice guy, if not a bit weird at times. Though I'd say I'm outmatched here. By a lot. Now go donate some gold to me or something.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Norran Dupree

Ok abit about myself.
I am 23 years old and Live in Alberta Canada in the City of Edmonton.
I am usely on at randun times now that i live in the city
If you need any help or anything at all feel free to PM me.
I have few hobbies On my computer i like to Make {AMV's=Anime Music Videos}
www.Deadman--Inc.com
I also Like to Build Model cars and sutch.

Wiedziemka

I'm 21 years old, polish and currently without so much access to internet that I had half a year ago. Nowdays I'm studing in Scotland at University of Paisley and am trying to make my masters degree here, but time will show if I manage ^^'. I hope that you will have great time and lots of fun here. Bye bye *waves hand*

Fenera

Hey, I'm Fenera. I hail from Wisconsin. I'm 16... Man I feel young...ANYWAYS! I'm usually on whenever (usually in the Advice forums). Feel free to PM me at anytime... with questions or whatnot. You'll probrably find me lurking around gaia every so often. Anyways hobbies include but are not limited to- Ferrets, Drawing, Dancing, Singing, Being random, Origami.... Bleh.... Yeah. I tend to ramble on about nothing. So I'll stop now.

Iris _16/robot of a thousand words :]

^^ Hi all my fellow guildmates ^^
Im usually on the CIF forum well the other forums you will also find me in is in the CDECIADOPJOPJFA....(sorry...its long well basically the art forum ^^) Feel free to pm me! ^^ I like drawing (you can ask for avi art if you like), animation, photography, singing, dancing (like an Idiot) and being and looking stupid XD. I seem older than I am but actually Im only 12 ^^ Im in highschool and if you need help in algebra I am here to help ^^ I love algebra (aint I weird?) well ill update later but Im lazy so bye.

Nadian

Greetings! I am Nadian! I live in Round Rock, Texas and graduated from the nearby University Of Texas with a BS in Computer Science (3.9 overall GPA.) I currently work during the week and play video games (+watch anime) on the weekend, making my Gaia posting unpredictable, but it's frequent enough. I watch anime... a lot of it. As of this writing my collection is just over 1000 DVD volumes. I also donate a good amount of money to Gaia each month, leaving a handleful of letters for charitable sales here in the guild. (See shop in the SOA forum.) Don't bother looking for me by avatar; it changes almost daily.

D-Boy Zero
User Image
I luffs my knifes. mrgreen

Sup, all. I was born and raised in Los Angeles, but currently attend the University of California at Berkeley, so I bounce back and forth between north and South. I'm a second year student, currently majoring in Environmental Sciences. I'm on Gaia at odd times throughout the week, depending on how my schedule is working out. I run the IDT sub-forum, along with an art shop that I started with some friends (link).

Utasa
User Image

The ever mysterious Utasa wanders aimlessly but you just might catch a glimpse of her floating around somewhere...

Tinkys85

Im a stay at home mom. Im on here almost all day. Im 21 and live in georgia.I love anime. Hope you enjoy the guild. blaugh
User Image

Locke317

Well, I am locke317. I am, well, I can't remember how old I am. I rarely need to tell anyone. Just check my profile if you really want to know; that has my birthday. Anyway, back on track, I live in Minnesota. I am pretty laid back about everything. I am one sometime after 4 pm Central time. I am in highschool, and I enjoy math, reading, and anime. I am also pretty good with computers. I suppose I should also mentions that I can be forgetful at times, as you could likely see earlier.
Picture to come later, if I remember...

slaughterGorey
I live in Daytona Beach Florida(it sucks) and I am usually on at random times of the day.. My favorite thing in the whole world is DOOM! I like playing games online(xbox live) and sleeping...oh and getting on gaia. OH! and I luff music...Some of my favorite bands are S.Y.L., Amon Amarth, Fear Factory, Tool, A perfect Circle, Porky Pine Tree, Lamb of God, Slipknot, Static X, and More! mrgreen

Nanner_Munkie7
Hellow everyone! My name is Nanner(s)(z). I live in Grand Forks, North Dakota with my Hubbie Jon while he goes to flight school. I am 21 years old. I enjoy visiting with my friends, making friends here and anywhere, playing on gaia, playing some video games and some computer games, I also enjoy going to the movies . I am gernerally on everyday when I can get around my work schedual. Ehhh......Thats about it, but if you would like to know more about me all you need to do is ask! :3
User Image

Saikii

heart Hey it`s me, the ever-vigilant Saikii. I`m almost always on, so I you wanna chat sometime be my guest. I`d be delighted to have you. A little about me: I`m 19 and will be 20 in April. I can`t believe it. But I`m usually very friendly. Be sure to check out my art from time to time. I`ll be sure to get a picture up as soon as I can so keep watching for it.

User Image

Tau_2
Hey guys, it is Tau, or Captian in my JROTC unit. I'm ussaly on every day and will say why I wasn't on the following day, or I might just forgite about saying where I was and leave every one in complete supense.... Maybe. Other then that, I am 17 and in about a year I will be 18 and joining the Air Force. Not to mention I am friendly and funny(as I should be) and wont mind talking to you either on the guild or through pms. I will try to get an up-to-date pic of myself ASAP.

crazydude444292

greetings! i am teh neighborhood friendly crazydude! it really varies when i'm on, but for the most part i've been lurking around during the overnight hours because of my horrid case of imsomnia [that will all change once i find a job]. i'm 19-turning-20 this may and i live out in the shadow of seattle [it's better known as bellingham washington if you're looking for me on a map]. that's about all for now i guess, so make sure you don't catch me on a bad day otherwise i might do something i'll regret later[jk].

Hiro Cascade:

Hello. My name is Hiro, Hi-C, or whatever. I am 16 years of age and tend to cleaning up the forums. You'll find me in the RPC a bit. If you have any complaints, please don't tell me. I'm not for that job part. Tell the Cappy! Oh... got to clean up. Bye. Initiating scan.

zentlair

Vice Captain

Dedicated Gaian

10,250 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Love Machine 150
  • Object of Affection 150

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 10:27 am
Banners!:

If you are interested in seeing "Why Not's" banners, please head over here.

Got a banner idea? Share it with one of the crew members, or make it for us. Either way, we'll be awfully appreciative. We're proud of our growing guild, so spirit is GREAT! whee heart  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 4:19 pm
The Captain of "Why Not" Khalida Nyoka would very much appreciate it if you would take a look at our affiliate guilds. Many of them are interest based, so if you find something interesting, don't be afraid to check them out!

Affiliations:
User ImageUser Image
User Image
User Image The Hidden Guild of Light
User Image

kishe

L!ghter_Flu!d

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 7:29 pm
ermm yes..this guild is awkwad...yes awkward tahts a nice way to put it XD  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 8:23 am
chruis2000

Don't worry, we all love you too. biggrin  

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

x.XNameleszX.x

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 12:29 pm
zphal_girl87
chruis2000

haha, what a nice way to put it whee

Chruis@ that's spokes woman, not man wink  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 1:50 pm
x.XNameleszX.x
zphal_girl87
chruis2000

haha, what a nice way to put it whee

Chruis@ that's spokes woman, not man wink

Possibly spokesperson! blaugh  

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

Hergo

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 10:35 pm
Nice guild name, BTW. Why not indeed.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 11:49 pm
I have opened up a new RP if anyones intrested!  

Zivos_Gambino

Sugar Krystle

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 3:13 pm
o.k.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 5:06 pm
hello I just joined todayy =)  

angelic_kunoichi

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 5:10 pm
Golden_angel2006
hello I just joined todayy =)

Cool. You should introduce yourself in the Introduce Yourself thread. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 12:18 pm
wink  

macono

"TMT" Truly Memorable Threads!

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out