SoSoA - Save mah lions please! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kallysto

Shameless Senshi

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 3:49 am
So I have two gorgeous lions stuck in dead prides. One is only allowed to leave with an awesome plot. The other is kind of stuck there but can interact in the rogue lands. I have never RPed them because dead pack/pride is really disheartening and it made me almost quit SoA.

But I don't want to.

So that is where I need you, ladies and gents. I'll get to the lions in question.

Asherah

User Image

Personality blurb: Asherah is bitter. Every day that she remains a slave is a day in which her anger grows twofold. She has a lot of spite for her captors and finds a personal pleasure in the misfortunes that happen to fall upon them. Not that she would ever voice any of this. Oh, goodness, no. She knows better than that.

Since becoming a slave she has learned to keep her emotions in check and her eyes inscrutable so as to keep them from gleaning anything that she is truly feeling. After all, emotion used against her was what drove her to her current fate and she vowed never to let that happen again.

As such she tries not to bond with anyone. Ash tries to convince herself that she is better off left to her own devices but deep inside she still aches to have the company of another, even in a shaky friendship. She is constantly warring with herself over this fact and considers it to be her greatest weakness.

Despite all of the anger and confusion in her heart, this lioness has learned to put on a gentle, sweet demeanor. She has impeccable manners and is quick to serve and please, if only because of her want to survive. Ash has seen what fates had fallen onto the shoulders of other lions who were captured and she wishes wholeheartedly to avoid them.

Her dream is to be a part of a great lion rebellion and be free to roam the lands once more without being under the paw of these filthy hyenas but it is a dream she is not willing to stick her neck out to start.

What I want: Someone give her an amazing plot reason to escape this inactive pride please! She is a part of NvuguUtawala.

Rudra

User Image

Personality blurb: Rudra is a brave lion who takes it upon himself to protect those around him. Fearless, he will be the first to sacrifice himself for someone he loves. He recognizes the constant danger around him and has seen first-hand some of the cruelties the Ligi have brought down onto unsuspecting, innocent lions. His mother’s constant reminders of the danger they live in have sunk in, causing him to very quiet and sneaky, often times slipping away without being noticed only to ghost back later. He enjoys exploring but tries to measure it with safety, and only goes when he is sure he can get there and back safely.

Though the cubs first responses to strangers or in the face of danger will often times be icy silence, if prompted correctly, he will speak his mind with little measure as compared to his usually carefully chosen words.

When amongst friends and family, when he feels safe, Ru is a sweet, loving, if not protective cub that will chatter and pounce for fun. He values his family and tries to find some good even though things around him are so very wrong.

What I want: I would love for Rudra to find a mate. He isn't the type to fling given the situation in Ashnai'le, the pride he is stuck in. The cubs would have to be rogues.

So yeah. Halp?  
PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 6:10 pm
Awww i'm so sorry to hear about both your SoA ...

They're both so gorgeous, I wish we could figure something out for them both...

For Asherah ...

I don't know how great of a plot it is but ... how about a super-hero team of two lionesses who team up in order to save her from her troubles? Both of them are from different prides, but both have the ability to 'speak to the stars'. The two could come together in order to find Asherah, and from there figure out a plan to save her from her demise.

If she really wanted to be saved, Nema & Thulile would do everything in their power to save her. Including bringing in a little bulk to help them along? I could totally drag in my male from the Bahari ... he could be the muscle and brawn. Nema and Thulile could be the brains and beauty.

Not sure what else could truly develop from that, unless you have someone from the pride who would come forever looking for her? In that case she could gladly follow Nema/Dhiren/Thulile back to their respective prides for their protection?

TL;DR: Super hero lionesses go on a heist to save Asherah from her evil captors. HIlarity/drama ensues?

Kallysto

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100

chi honda

Adorable Dreamer

18,275 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 8:30 pm
Kallysto

such beautiful lions!

I have two girls I could offer to Rudra for his search to find a mate.

User Image

Personality: Happy and optimistic. Zaina nafisa is always trying to look on the bright side of life, even when there seems not to be one. For she is one lives for today and not tomorrow. Since in her opinion things will happen the way they happen for a reason, and everything will work out fine in the end. She knows every choice she makes could lead her down a different road, and is always prepared to take responsibility for her actions. Not to say she doesn’t love adventure, for she will jump at the first sign of danger and excitement.

User Image

Personality: Dev'May has been abandoned by three past males she has been in love with. She is sweet, quiet at first - until she gets to know you, and has a loving heart. She still in her heart believes in love, she just needs someone to show her it exists.  
PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 2:26 am
Depawsit
Awww i'm so sorry to hear about both your SoA ...

They're both so gorgeous, I wish we could figure something out for them both...

For Asherah ...

I don't know how great of a plot it is but ... how about a super-hero team of two lionesses who team up in order to save her from her troubles? Both of them are from different prides, but both have the ability to 'speak to the stars'. The two could come together in order to find Asherah, and from there figure out a plan to save her from her demise.

If she really wanted to be saved, Nema & Thulile would do everything in their power to save her. Including bringing in a little bulk to help them along? I could totally drag in my male from the Bahari ... he could be the muscle and brawn. Nema and Thulile could be the brains and beauty.

Not sure what else could truly develop from that, unless you have someone from the pride who would come forever looking for her? In that case she could gladly follow Nema/Dhiren/Thulile back to their respective prides for their protection?

TL;DR: Super hero lionesses go on a heist to save Asherah from her evil captors. HIlarity/drama ensues?

Kallysto

>> I think this is an awesome plot. It might even be light hearted enough to get all that bitter out of Ash's demeanor. Her being angry all the time only would have been fun within the context of her actively being treated like a slave.

We can always RP some NPC hyenas or something since they would be the only ones to try and stop her from going and there are no active hyenas in the pack. e_e;;

I don't think anyone would come looking for her but she would be paranoid and might take someone up on their offer to for a new pride/pack if only for a while. I don't know what she intends to do once she is freed.

>> Long story short I would love to do this plot. <3<3  

Kallysto

Shameless Senshi

Kallysto

Shameless Senshi

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 2:32 am
chi honda
Kallysto

such beautiful lions!

I have two girls I could offer to Rudra for his search to find a mate.

User Image

Personality: Happy and optimistic. Zaina nafisa is always trying to look on the bright side of life, even when there seems not to be one. For she is one lives for today and not tomorrow. Since in her opinion things will happen the way they happen for a reason, and everything will work out fine in the end. She knows every choice she makes could lead her down a different road, and is always prepared to take responsibility for her actions. Not to say she doesn’t love adventure, for she will jump at the first sign of danger and excitement.

User Image

Personality: Dev'May has been abandoned by three past males she has been in love with. She is sweet, quiet at first - until she gets to know you, and has a loving heart. She still in her heart believes in love, she just needs someone to show her it exists.

I'm never the type to promise a romance plot but I would like to try Zaina out with Rudra. Of those two, she has the right kind of personality for him, I think. Laid back enough to help him relax and fairly like minded.

Plus I think her markings plus his markings would be purdy. >3>

Would you like to set up an initial meeting RP? Maybe she could be traveling towards his pride only for him to spaz out and try to scare her away.  
PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 7:00 pm
Kallysto

I'm never the type to promise a romance plot but I would like to try Zaina out with Rudra. Of those two, she has the right kind of personality for him, I think. Laid back enough to help him relax and fairly like minded.

Plus I think her markings plus his markings would be purdy. >3>

Would you like to set up an initial meeting RP? Maybe she could be traveling towards his pride only for him to spaz out and try to scare her away.

That's definitely fine I never am either, without seeing how they fit first. smile

I would love to try her out with him! biggrin Yay!

To be honest I think their markings would look purdy awesome together too. hehe. ^w^

Sure I can set one up tonight! I love that idea, she would love to adventure his way. I shall post the link here when I have it all set up.  

chi honda

Adorable Dreamer

18,275 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200

chi honda

Adorable Dreamer

18,275 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 9:04 pm
Kallysto

[PRP] The Ancient Tree's (Zaina & Rudra)

Hope this start is alright - it's been a bit since I've started an SoA rp. hehe. ^.^  
PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 2:13 am
chi honda
Kallysto

[PRP] The Ancient Tree's (Zaina & Rudra)

Hope this start is alright - it's been a bit since I've started an SoA rp. hehe. ^.^

Seems fine to me.x 3 Rudra feels so awkwaaard. It's amusing.  

Kallysto

Shameless Senshi

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 1:43 pm
I am going to be lazy and copy paste what I put in another plot thread. >> I have plenty of SoA who need RPs for their own breedings. Since I think you've got some romance plots going already, I can still offer general RP to boost both our RP counts. XD

User Image - she's loves the sea and tends to daydream. Rogue.
User Image - He loves children and is always looking to make friends. Ela.
User Image - Likes to trick the eye and spread cheer with magic. rogue
User Image - She's very sweet and innocent. Rogue (on her way to the navi)
User Image - Con artist who enjoys making others work for him. Rogue.  
PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 3:27 pm
Kallysto

Awesome! NPC Yeenurs or otherwise are fine by me. I don't personally have any within the pride, but maybe they could run into one after the initial escape? None of mine are mean or anything, but they could still give her a bit of a scare? Up to you!

Let me know when you'd be interested in starting something up and we can get this ball rolling <3

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100

Kallysto

Shameless Senshi

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 1:21 am
Cajanic
I am going to be lazy and copy paste what I put in another plot thread. >> I have plenty of SoA who need RPs for their own breedings. Since I think you've got some romance plots going already, I can still offer general RP to boost both our RP counts. XD

User Image - she's loves the sea and tends to daydream. Rogue.
User Image - He loves children and is always looking to make friends. Ela.
User Image - Likes to trick the eye and spread cheer with magic. rogue
User Image - She's very sweet and innocent. Rogue (on her way to the navi)
User Image - Con artist who enjoys making others work for him. Rogue.

I wouldn't mind an RP with any of them and Rudra. That would be easier/make more sense than with Asherah. Also, I have

User Image

Kavuk who could welcome your girl to the Navi. He's got an...interesting past. Stole his last fling's favorite cub and whisked her away. He's got a shady past and some dark shadows in his heart but a part of him regrets it now that he's older. He still has urges to do bad things and take advantage of others. He's currently struggling with that.

Anyways, he would welcome her or something. x3 That is the point I was trying to make.  
PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 1:23 am
Depawsit
Kallysto

Awesome! NPC Yeenurs or otherwise are fine by me. I don't personally have any within the pride, but maybe they could run into one after the initial escape? None of mine are mean or anything, but they could still give her a bit of a scare? Up to you!

Let me know when you'd be interested in starting something up and we can get this ball rolling <3

I'd be interested in starting something up soon! Sorry about taking a day or so to get back to you. I've been super busy with hospital visits. Haha. But yeah. I've got to get up super early for work but maybe I can start something later tomorrow unless you would like to.  

Kallysto

Shameless Senshi

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 8:44 pm
Kallysto
Okay! well, let me know who you would like RPs with and I can get it/them started. ^^

I have a JRP in progress for Iluka, but she would still be happy to meet other members of the pride! Or he could meet my other pride member, Seze.

User Image

She's extremely kind and caring, but her cold way of speaking can make that difficult to see at times. XD  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 10:27 pm
Depawsit
Kallysto

So I got permission to finally remove Asherah from her pack. >3> However, I still think this RP would be fun. If you still want to do it, let me know and I'll definitely get it started now that my life has stopped being crazy.

Cajanic

Sorry for a late response.

I would be happy with either one, really. Don't want to super overload myself with too many RPs, though. Is there one of the ladies you would prefer to RP with him?

Aaalso, Kavuk is/was kind of a cold a*****e himself, so I don't think he'd be thrown off by that too much. He kind of expects a level of coldness from most people.  

Kallysto

Shameless Senshi

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 10:31 pm
I'd most definitely still be up for this RP!

Just let me know which lions you'd like me to toss in X3 I can toss in all of them, or just some. Its totally up to you.

Kallysto

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces