Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Pokemon Academy

Back to Guilds

This is a discussion guild for all aspects of Pokemon - games, anime, TCG, fan art, etc. We even have a roleplay and minigame forum. 

Tags: Pokemon, games, anime, discussion, roleplaying 

Reply Gaian Pokemon Academy
What was the saddest part in any Pokemon movie?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xxneverseenmexx

Hilarious Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 12:50 pm
can't lie, I cried like a baby watching Pokemon the first movie. If you didn't cry during that movie, you have no heart. The whole scene when Pikachu is using thunder on Ash when Ash was frozen still gets me to this day.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 2:36 pm
Agreed, that was heart wrenching. And all of the Pokemon fighting against each other and then becoming friends.. haha.  

x-Phoenix Phyre-x

Obsessive Bibliophile

9,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200

Airelesanya
Captain

Dedicated Trainer

15,950 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 5:22 pm
Pretty much anything sad in the Pokemon movies makes me cry, but I'm a baby like that.

At one point, my youngest girl (she was two at the time) always wanted to watch Lucario and the Mystery of Mew, and when the tree absorbed all the humans and made them disappear, she'd start bawling because Ash was gone and the Pokemon were sad. She'd stop once he came back, but every time.  
PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 6:31 pm
I'm glad I'm not the only crybaby when it comes to the movies. I just obtained Pokemon the 1st movie, and Pokemon 2000 and when I was way little, me and my brothers watched tho's movies religiously almost everyday. I seen the 1st movie in theaters and cried then and then again the other night. The next thing I did was make this thread so I can be sure I wasn't the only one who cried during the movies. P.S. Mewtwo your an a*****e!  

xxneverseenmexx

Hilarious Hunter

Cascada133

Thieving Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 10:37 pm
In Pokemon Heroes when Latios sacrifices himself at the end. crying  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 3:41 pm
The mystery of mew movie ... as ash gets swallowed alive pikachu is hysterical and ash whispers "i love you" as he disappears...

I lost it  

Teh Puppet Queen

Gaian Pokemon Academy

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces