Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Alternative Lifestyles Guild

Back to Guilds

A safe place for anyone who identifies with the LGBTQ(IP) community and their allies. 

Tags: lesbian, gays, queer, transgender, LGBT 

Reply 08. Creative Writing Headquarters [poems, short stories, etc]
ATTENTION ALL WRITERS

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sweet_lil_Cherryhead

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 10:26 pm
Attention all LGBTQ+ writers: submissions are now being accepted for an upcoming anthology of poems, short stories, and essays written about the queer/trans experience. The anthology will be published in e-book form and will be an exhaustive collection of modern creative writing representing the lives of LGBTQ people. Each submission should be less than 3,000 words, and each individual may submit up to 5 pieces of original writing. Questions and submissions can be emailed to LGBTQwriting@gmail.com and submissions will be accepted on a rolling basis. Tentative publish date is early 2014. All proceeds from the published e-book will benefit gender confirming surgeries for transgender individuals.

(Hey guys, so my boyfriend is putting this book together. I would love if ya'll would participate!!! I also posted this in the Creative writing section.)

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 12:24 pm
Bump. This needs more attention.  

colon bracket
Crew

Eloquent Fatcat

7,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Sweetest Windy

Blessed Autobiographer

6,075 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 11:18 pm
Thinking on it.
*huggles*

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:59 am
I would love to be involved with this, but none of my existing poems are about LGBTQ, and I'm not sure how to make one work... Maybe that should be my next goal to accomplish. I'd be happy to read over and edit anybody's poems or stories or anything and give advice!! heart  

XxLifelessLoverxX

08. Creative Writing Headquarters [poems, short stories, etc]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff