Welcome to Gaia! ::

World Wrestling Federation Guild

Back to Guilds

The oldest active wrestling federation on Gaia Online 

Tags: Wrestling, Roleplay, Roleplaying, Community, Wrestlemania 

Reply Old Matches/Legacy Archives (2005 - 2016)
All My Love

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ProtoWolf 2.0

Hilarious Autobiographer

6,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 8:05 pm
Careful What You Wish...
Careful What You Say...
Careful What You Wish You May Regret It.
Careful What You Wish You Just. Might. Get IT!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Then It All Crashes Down!
And You Break Your Crown!
And You Point Your Finger But There's No One Around!
Just Want One Thing!
Just to Be The King!
But The Castle's Crumbled
And You're Left With Just A Name...
Where's Your Crown King Nothing!

[Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome Greatness at it's Greatest, Kelly King 2 . 0!]

There were something that were just getting too rare in wrestling these days, and one of them was the telling echo of James Hetfield's voice getting progressively louder, followed up by that strike of electric guitar, along with the long and oft accompanied golden rain of pyro droplets that fell from the roof. No matter where he managed to travel, King bought his own pyro. The fans stood up on their feet, as did the some of the viewers at home who had been constantly reminded of the Twitter tease that the mysterious and nearly forgotten One True King had put out on the internets previously that day. Lights flashed in multiple colors that King had been known for over the years, including gray, black, red, purple, and gold. The shadow behind the golden rain was a tale as old as time, however the figure that walked through the rain was protected not by a hooded cloak, but by a dapper hat. True enough, he had a cape trailing off his shoulders, but more peculiarly, he was wearing a mask that only extremely attentive fans would recognize as the same mask he'd worn in EWA as Golden Mask, but painted silver and black.

King didn't stop to let himself get baptized in his pyro this time, as he had important documents to protect. In his right hand he held a contract to face Matt Shanahan at WrestleMania '13, and in his left, he held the most dangerous weapon in The One True King's repetoir; the Microphone. King removed his hat and cloak, tossing the former out into the crowd as he smirked at the fan that caught it, which wasn't apparent until he removed his mask as well and made his way down to the ring. King jogged up the steel steps and wiped his expensive shoes on the ring apron before stepping into the ring and listening to the WWFG fans cheer and boo him all at once. King had come to answer the challenge after last weeks events!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. "Ladies, gentlemen, others..." He started with his microphone lifted up to his lips, talking quietly so the fans would have to stop clamoring to listen to him, before bringing up his tone, "I'm feeling a lot better." He said with a devious grin. "But my friends, come now, I'm not going to beat around the bush this week. There is something very important that I have to handle and it's going to get handled tonight. Last week, I completely and utterly destroyed Matt Shanahan's FFA United States Championship, because he tried to end my career. Something I actually had every right to do. Matt called me a thief and a criminal for doing so, but I call myself a Repo Man. Because that title belonged to my company, and so it belonged to me. I can do whatever I want with it, and I chose to break it like Matt broke my trust. So imagine my complete lack of surprise when, fresh off the table of the General Manager of WWFG, I find this in my mail box." King said as he lifted a contract up, with the unmistakable logo of the WWFG at the top of the cover sheet.

"I hold here, in my hand, a contract to face one Matt Shanahan, God of Punks, on the grandest stage of them all, WrestleMania '13 in a few weeks time, in a No Holds Barred match. No count outs. No disqualifications. Just two men on a mission. Kelly King 2.0 vs Matt Shanahan. God vs King. Greatness vs Rage." King exclaimed excitedly, feeding off the cheers that the crowd were throwing his way from the match explanation. King lifted his eyebrows, smiling with his mouth open as he was about to speak, musing over what he was about to do. Something that no one could possibly expect. "Matt wants to fight me for what I did to his championship. He picked me up off my feet and he threw me like a ragdoll through a table and almost ended my career. So when it comes to me against him at WrestleMania, I have only one answer." King said as he pulled the contract down and stared at it for a long pause. After a few more seconds he fumbled with a few of the pages to get to the back, where he was meant to sign... before he looked straight at the camera.

"

King threw down the contract on the ground, and in one of the most surreal, bizarre, and pixleated actions that had ever been seen on WWFG Television, King undid his belt and fly and literally pissed on the Shanahan v. King contract. Evacuating his bladder all over the pages and the clipboard that held them for a full forty-five seconds until he zipped up his pants again and the censors could relax. The fans were going insane. First of all, the live fans had probably just seen King's d**k. But after the initial shock value of that, they started to realize what this meant! King lifted the microphone and yelled, enraged, before the fans could get into an uproar.

"Thats right! ******** you Matt Shanahan! I don't have anything to prove to you! I am Kelly "The One True" King! You made your bed and now you can lay in it. I will not fight you at WrestleMania. You tried to kill me, so I killed your closest and dearest possession. We're even. And that's the end of it. There will be no streak extension. There will be no street fight. There will be no match. And there will be no friendship. From this day forward, I am washing my hands of you, and you are worth less than the piss on those pages, Matt." King yowled into the microphone, brown-eyes filled with an intense rage, as he slashed his arm through the air in a definitive 'No' gesture. "It's nothing against you fans, I love you and I adore each and every one of you. But Matt Shanahan is a bully, and I will not play his game. You no longer deserve to lick the shoe of Greatness at it's Greatest..." King growled, but suddenly his face lightened up. You know that moment when you suddenly get a really good idea? That was the look. King inspected the piss-covered contract and then he dipped his extremely expensive dress shoe in the puddle of urine. "Actually. Now you can lick it."

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:46 pm
The opening riff to "Gone Sovereign" by Stone Sour echoed through the arena with an ear-shattering blast, signalling all the Punks and Punkettes through-out the arena to jump to their feet.

No one's laughing now...
No one's laughing now...
I'm sullen and sate-

Before the opening stanza to the God of Punk's latest signature entrance could finish, Matt Shanahan came storming out from the backstage area with a microphone in one hand, and his fabled baseball bat in the other. His attire? The usual black muscle shirt and black jeans. But there were no aviators tonight, for his eyes were locked on Kelly King like a fire had just been lit in his soul. "NO! CUT THE ******** MUSIC!" Matt roared into the microphone as he came stomping down the ramp, a vicious snarl etched across his features. The song cut off within seconds. No crew member wanted to get hurt tonight.

"That's where you're wrong, ********! There is going to be a fight, and it starts NOW!" That was all Shanahan had to say on the matter before dropping the microphone, not stopping for a moment on my warpath. In the blink of an eye, he slid into the ring with his baseball bat tight in one hand; the moment he was on his feet, he was charging at Kelly King, aiming to tackle the man to the ground!

Punkology

ProtoWolf 2.0

Hilarious Autobiographer

6,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 10:06 am
Matt Shanahan must have thought that King was the stupidest man on the planet. This just wasn't so. As Gone Sovereign hit the PA system, King turned quickly to face the ramp and watch the God of Punks walk towards him. King stood there, no longer smiling at his jokes or his piddle, as Shanahan walked down towards him. And King saw Matt's plan of action in his eyes before he even slid into the ring.

As Matt dove to tackle him, King was already bailing on the situation. King leapt in the opposite direction of the BASEBALL BAT WEILDING MADMAN trying to get out of the ring, but Matt had an impressive lunge distance, so he managed to get King's legs. King fell against the mat hard, but tried to claw his way out of the ring, along with kicking Shanahan repeatedly in the face.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 10:13 am
The crowd jumped to their feet as Matt managed to grab hold of King's legs, bringing the flasher down to the mat! Might it be noted that exposing genitalia is considered sexual harassment and puts King on his way to being marked as a sexual offender.

While King's feet were swiftly kicking at Shanahan and jarring him, he wasn't going to give up without a fight. With the bat still tight in his right hand, he began to flail it downwards. His goal? To hit Kelly King wherever he could while trying to maintain grip on the man's pants before he could get away!

Punkology

ProtoWolf 2.0

Hilarious Autobiographer

6,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 10:18 am
King took a hit from the flailing weapon, which thudded against his side and his arm dangerously. King started to roll side to side to avoid the attacks. He had to think fast or he wouldn't make it home to stay. Despite the fact that King was smacking Matt with a piss covered foot, it clearly wasn't enough. So King lifted that leg up high and started to slam it up and down on Shanahan's hands to loosen his grip, hopefully enough to get free and skitter out of the ring like a spider.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 10:22 am
That piss-covered foot was not the one kicking Matt in the face, luckily. Unfortunately, Matt lost his grip on Kelly, giving him the chance to escape like the wimp he was. However, he was going to have to try to avoid another rough shot with that baseball bat if he wanted to get out without too many bruises!

Punkology

ProtoWolf 2.0

Hilarious Autobiographer

6,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 10:24 am
King was hit in his leg as he escaped the ring, which was definitely going to leave a swelling bruise, but more immediately, it was gonna give King a hindering limp for a few minutes as he dealt with the pain. However, he'd done more physically strenuous things with worse injuries to his legs before, as he literally leapt up and onto the commentary table and then off it, out into the crowd!  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 10:30 am
With that, King went running out into the fans! Matt's eyes were locked on him all the while though, a burning rage clear in his expression. "NO! GET BACK HERE!" The God of Punks screamed as he quickly slid out of the ring, his trusty 'Punk-ville Slugger' baseball bat in his grasp. He jumped over the barricade like it was nothing, sprinting in King's direction immediately! It was time for a manhunt!

Punkology

ProtoWolf 2.0

Hilarious Autobiographer

6,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 10:35 am
2.0 was throwing adoring fans out of the way left and right, although at one point he may have snuck some popcorn out of one gentleman's popcorn dispensary sack. As he hit the stairs of the arena and started going up, he knew that Shanahan would be hot on his trail, so he found a fan in the isle that had one of the Replica Belts, sporting their WWFG pride... and proceeded to take the belt and hurl it like a trash can lid down the steps at the persuing big man.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 10:42 am
The God of Punks was on King's trail like a Predator hunting an Alien. Am I using that analogy right? However, he couldn't help but notice King ripped the belt away from the fan and throw it down the steps. Quick to react, Matt gripped the bat in both hands and swung it hard...

CRAAAACK!

HOME RUN!

That was what all the fans, except for the owner of the belt, were thinking as Matt Shanahan smacked his baseball bat hard against the replica belt, sending it hurtling through the air. Granted, it didn't go as far as a baseball would, but it did coast over a few rows of fans after his powerful swing. He still had it!

While the belt didn't land it's mark, it did cost The God of Punks some time in his pursuit. Without another word, Matt went bounding after Kelly King once more, completely tuning out the "Holy s**t!" chants from the fans!

Punkology

ProtoWolf 2.0

Hilarious Autobiographer

6,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 10:46 am
That analogy could go either way. King sat and watched as Shanahan hit a home run that looked more like a triple to him, and his smirk slowly faded as Matt turned his attention back to the matter at hand.

King scrambled up the steps quickly. As he was running, he shoved the security guards out of the way and showed off the vast difference between Matt and himself. Shanahan was a big, strong mother ********. Emphasis on mother ********. King was lighter, more agile, always had been, and as he was running towards the exit, he leapt into the air and pulled down the metal gate that usually wouldn't go down until the arena was empty. He turned and grabbed the caging and pulled it down all the way to the ground, before running into the concession area. The gate would slow Matt down, but it's not like it was locked.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 10:52 am
As Matt came bounding up the steps, he witnessed Kelly King's almost-impressive acrobatic stunt in pulling down the gate. But it wasn't going to halt the God of Punks for long.

"Get back you THIEF!" Matt roared as he grabbed the bottom of the gate with one hand and gave it a rough tug, sending the metal panel flying upwards and smacking the ceiling; it almost came back down from the impact. Even if it did, Shanahan was already sprinting after King again. He had lost even more time now, but The One True Title Thief was still in his sights.

Punkology

ProtoWolf 2.0

Hilarious Autobiographer

6,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 12:31 pm
King was dashing in and out between patrons and fans all clamoring as the chase exploded down the hallway of the arena. The man had a baseball bat and no one was stopping him from trying to brutally murder Kelly King 2.0. He would have loved to have Scepter right about now. He ran by one of the concession stands and took some very precious seconds to pull down a gumball machine, shattering it on the ground and leaving the little round balls in Shanahan's path. Because that screamed of safety. Nevermind the ninja caltrops of old, but gumballs would save King's life this day. 2.0 continued to run, as he dove left back towards the crowd area, but he was headed for an upper level.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 1:07 pm
"Stop runn- ********> Those were the words that echoed through the arena as Matt ran through the gumballs, slipping over the round pieces of candy and falling to the ground. A loud thud followed, suggesting that the man was down for good.

However, he wasn't. In seconds, The God of Punks was up on his feet with the baseball bat still at his side. He wasn't going down without a fight! He continued after Kelly King, charging through the arena without having to deal with fans in his way. After all, Shanahan was a big man wielding a baseball bat that was known for giving multiple concussions and broken bones. No one wanted to step in his path to the King.

Punkology

Old Matches/Legacy Archives (2005 - 2016)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games