Welcome to Gaia! ::

Barton's Fort of Athletes and Artists

Back to Guilds

A place made for the gathering of people from the Rejected Olympics 2012 Barton Team 

Tags: Barton, Sunriders, Nightravens, Rejected Olympics, Bartob 

Reply Memory Lane - (Retired Memorable Threads)
Guys! Did any of you get a gift and message from an anon? Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

IosefKoranison

Friendly Phantom

14,925 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 1:36 am
This is what mine said: "You are 11, don't worry I've just begun my riddle. Enjoy your gift. 3 4 11
the riddle has been said to number 10. Please tell your friends."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 5:03 am
Well, I got this message.
Hey there!

I've got a special gift for you!

Message: You are the fourth, but don't worry I'm still going. I'm surprised there's no guess for the unknowing.  

Yakura Kurogami
Crew

Omnipresent Phantom

20,375 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100

Adzella

Beloved Fatcat

12,500 Points
  • Cheerbringer 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 6:39 am
IosefKoranison
This is what mine said: "You are 11, don't worry I've just begun my riddle. Enjoy your gift. 3 4 11
the riddle has been said to number 10. Please tell your friends."

Message: Adz, you are number 8 maybe this might suit you, if not I'm unsure what will. Hopefully show that there's no more blood to spill. Your friends know about me, I'm sure of that. Don't think I'm ceasing, no nothing of that.

What was in it was illithydian armor.

Hyouka mode : Activated

I think I got this figured out >u>

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:29 am
I got one too. Here's my message. To the anon, thank you kindly for the gift. heart

"The first of the batch; how lucky you are, enjoy the gift but don't forget to inform your friends."

I guess we'll have to figure out who the other numbers are. Process of elimination and such.. Of course, I already have in mind who it may be.

What I have so far:
1) MasturChef
2)YuushaAsagi
3) Hinata-Chan2588
4) Skyro Roka Ellunoso
5) Chibi Halo
6) Hot Caffeinated Cree
7)Accio Alice
8 ) Adzella
9)Renon21
10) n o i r i s t
11) IosefKoranison
12) KaguraSakata  

MasturChef
Captain

Timid Protector

21,365 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Battle: Defender 100

Hinata-Chan2588

Angelic Wife

13,675 Points
  • Married 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:15 am
Chef, Cree is the sixth, last night when I was talking to her, she told me that she received a gift as well. I am thankful for the gift even though I wish I knew who to thank for it.

and here is my message that I got along with this gift I am wearing now.

Message: You are the third, but have probably heard no word of the others. Give me a moment, enjoy this gift, but inform your friends.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 12:57 pm
MasturChef
I got one too. Here's my message. To the anon, thank you kindly for the gift. heart

"The first of the batch; how lucky you are, enjoy the gift but don't forget to inform your friends."

I guess we'll have to figure out who the other numbers are. Process of elimination and such.. Of course, I already have in mind who it may be.

What I have so far:
1) MasturChef
2)
3) Hinata-Chan2588
4) Skyro Roka Ellunoso
5)
6) Hot Caffeinated Cree
7)
8 ) Adzella
9)
10)
11) IosefKoranison

I don't think process of elimination will work. I think if you look at who we already have, the SPECIFIC order that everyone is being put into, and " 3 4 11" you can piece it together already. Just need to look a little outside the box. The messages from Number 8 (mine) and Number 4. Also note the differences between each specific message. I do have to say thank you to the creator of this, Great fun for me. Also, another bit of information, Just because Iosef is 11 doesn't mean he's the last one, He was just the first to mention it~

Also, do you guys know the meaning in numbers? (Numerology)

Ex:
1 - The caring leader
3- The joyful Youth
4 - The strong and reliable, but unstable one
6 - The nice, caring and loving one
8 - The misunderstood one who creates as easily as destroys
11 - The most intuitive but conflicted one.  

Adzella

Beloved Fatcat

12,500 Points
  • Cheerbringer 100
  • Partygoer 500

Yakura Kurogami
Crew

Omnipresent Phantom

20,375 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 1:11 pm
Hey...wouldn't there be a time when each message was sent? We should check the times each one was sent. It might not have been the order of the numbers necessarily.
Did all your gifts come from something on your wishlist? Mine did. I put my profile to friends only, so only friends should be able to see it. My gift was something I wanted too!  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 1:14 pm
Skyro Roka Ellunoso
Hey...wouldn't there be a time when each message was sent? We should check the times each one was sent. It might not have been the order of the numbers necessarily.
Did all your gifts come from something on your wishlist? Mine did. I put my profile to friends only, so only friends should be able to see it. My gift was something I wanted too!

11:34pm (west coast gaia time) Makes ure you check the time in gaia time so it's less confusing >u>

My wishlist only has things over 1.5m so, and it should be everyone got something worth 20-150k.  

Adzella

Beloved Fatcat

12,500 Points
  • Cheerbringer 100
  • Partygoer 500

Yakura Kurogami
Crew

Omnipresent Phantom

20,375 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 1:36 pm
It was sent 12:48 am, meaning you got your gift earlier than mine.
Adzella
Skyro Roka Ellunoso

11:34pm (west coast gaia time) Makes ure you check the time in gaia time so it's less confusing >u>

My wishlist only has things over 1.5m so, and it should be everyone got something worth 20-150k.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 1:42 pm
Skyro Roka Ellunoso

Yeah I got this figured out <3

Also, think about how much time it takes to set something like this up. Have to search through wish lists, think about what people want etc. Order of sent won't matter since the numbers are already inside the PM, and the time will be more than likely between 10:00pm - 2:00am (though give or take an hour on both ends)  

Adzella

Beloved Fatcat

12,500 Points
  • Cheerbringer 100
  • Partygoer 500

KaguraSakata
Crew

Celestial Cleric

29,425 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Restorative Spirit 250
PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 1:50 pm
User Image

I just logged on and found one it came with Vasil's Guiding Fire from my wishlist, so first I would like to give a giant thanks to the anon for it emotion_bigheart emotion_hug  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 2:00 pm
Given Kagura's number, time of message sent, along with the times already posted, I would say the order of sent is already there. It would seem my message came before all others, around 10:30 Pacific. And some of the later messages have more to it, like those numbers, which indicate already-sent messages. Also, how could process of elimination not help? Knowing who received a message will help narrow down the list of suspects.

Oh, and we'll need number 10's message.  

MasturChef
Captain

Timid Protector

21,365 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Battle: Defender 100

Hot Caffeinated Cree
Vice Captain

Pure-hearted Senshi

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 2:16 pm
User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 2:22 pm
I got summon of the fire spirit for my gift. The salamander has one side where it's calm, and another side that is wild. May have something to do with something. And 4 in Chinese is similar sounding to the character death, kind of like how I'm a ghost girl! Maybe some of the gifts are similar in theme with each other. One more thing to address, maybe the items might have something to do with the personalities of the 12 of us?  

Yakura Kurogami
Crew

Omnipresent Phantom

20,375 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Pet Lover 100

Hinata-Chan2588

Angelic Wife

13,675 Points
  • Married 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 2:31 pm
User Image
Here is mine with the time and stuff like that if it'll help with the investigation.  
Memory Lane - (Retired Memorable Threads)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games